Strong Guy vs Ironclad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoopdogg
Should be a good fight. Who wins?

Scoobless
Strong Guy sucks, I think IC can take him.

snoopdogg
IC kinda sucks too though.

Scoobless
Yeah, but he sucks a little less than Strong Guy.

leonidas
scoob and leo draft strong guy . . . shifty

Newjak
Originally posted by leonidas
scoob and leo draft strong guy . . . shifty With as many people as you go through I wouldn't be surprised. stick out tongue

leonidas
Originally posted by Newjak
With as many people as you go through I wouldn't be surprised. stick out tongue

we're a mystery wrapped in a conundrum . . . shifty

guy222
IC

jrodslam
Lol. Damn. Why does SG suck? Lol. Can i get some IC feats? Ive never really been impressed with him. Then again, i havent read much with him in it.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by jrodslam
Lol. Damn. Why does SG suck? Lol. Can i get some IC feats? Ive never really been impressed with him. Then again, i havent read much with him in it. He has one good showing against Hulk. He was standing toe to toe with him. But the rest of their fights are usually one-sided.

jrodslam
Originally posted by snoopdogg
He has one good showing against Hulk. He was standing toe to toe with him. But the rest of their fights are usually one-sided.

Anyone else?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by jrodslam
Anyone else? Well, he was one-shotted by Gilgamesh, She-Hulk, Luke Cage, I think Iron Man punched him once and sent him flying quite a distance also iirc. He only has the one real good showing against the Hulk. I still think this is a good fight though.

occultdestroyer
Umm..
Stronge Guy was able to lift The Blob.
Only 2 other guys were able to do that: Juggernaut (didn't lift, but shove) and Magneto (magnetic force bubble)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.