Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
-XO2kjjlKrM

My daughter can't wait to see this, so we're taking her to see it this weekend. Personally, I liked the first film. The penguins and King Julien were great additions to a fun cast.

"All of the main characters from the original film return – Alex the Lion, Marty the Zebra, Melman the Giraffe and Gloria the Hippo, King Julien and his assistant Maurice, and the penguins. They find themselves in the wildest place of all – the vast plains of Africa – where the zoo-raised crew encounter species of their own kind for the very first time. While discovering their roots, they quickly find the differences between the concrete jungle and the heart of Africa. Despite long-lost relatives, romantic rivals and scheming hunters, Africa seems like a great place...but is it better than their home in New York?"

Anyone else awaiting?

BruceSkywalker
My nephew saw this. He loved it

Bwa Ha Ha
I saw it. King Julien is the best ever. Of all time.

Anti-Monitor
Didnt much cared for it. Little plot with more jokes. The first one is way better.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.