Gravity vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
he seemed to hold his own against stardust and surfer, and was even able to hurt galactus. could gravity give thanos a problem?

Priest
Thanos would probably beat him imo.

kgkg
Originally posted by leonidas
and was even able to hurt galactus. When? if your referring the that blast that sent Galactus flying ; thanos himself says that all it did was buy him time.

Priest
Originally posted by kgkg
When? if your referring the that blast that sent Galactus flying ; thanos himself says that all it did was buy him time.
He was talking about Gravity hurting Galactus..The same arc were BP put the armbar on Surfer.

kgkg
Originally posted by Priest
He was talking about Gravity hurting Galactus..The same arc were BP put the armbar on Surfer. ohh lol i seem to be hating thanos lately

leonidas
Originally posted by kgkg
ohh lol i seem to be hating thanos lately

everyone seems to go through that . . . erm

has gravity (the new protector of the universe) appeared anywhere after that arc?

Priest

has gravity (the new protector of the universe) appeared anywhere after that arc?
I doubt any 616 appearances, he did give up his powers to Galactus in order to save Epoch in FF 545 (i think).

kgkg

has gravity (the new protector of the universe) appeared anywhere after that arc? Gravity is on Avengers The Initiative 17/18 he doesn't seem to have the Protector of the Universe power as Priest was saying

He lost the power while feeding Galactus in FF 546 although Epoch did say she was return his power to him.(but he refused) ------- ya let me just post the scan it's easier.

He is no longer the Protector of the universe

and even when he was POU Leo he didn't really hold his own against Startdust she was ganked by Storm , Johnny with Power cosmic , and Ben etc and all they did was contain Stardust via Event horizon vortex.

So to say he can take Thanos is pushing it

kgkg
and for leo smile
from Avengers The Initiative 18(dec,2008) so ya confirmed he is no longer POU

leonidas
hmph. too bad. i kinda liked him with uber powers.

guy222
did also

kgkg
hmph. too bad. i kinda liked him with uber powers. Well it whould be good to see Quasar (wendell) with his new POU power since he is the real POU.

that + Q-band whould do well

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.