Thor vs Etrigan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
How goes this?

fangirl101
Thor.

vansonbee
Thor wins, but not by stomp, Etrigan one of the representives of Source* If I remember correctly like Darkseid?

carver9
I give this to thor.

fangirl101
Originally posted by vansonbee
Thor wins, but not by stomp, Etrigan one of the representives of Source* If I remember correctly like Darkseid?
No. Etrigan taps the ethereal power of Hell. DS is a representitive of The ALE.

quanchi112
Thor wins.

Stoic
Interesting responses...... Etrigan can hang with Lobo.

guy222
thor

vansonbee
Originally posted by fangirl101
No. Etrigan taps the ethereal power of Hell. DS is a representitive of The ALE.

I seen them in a comic where Darkseid, high father, zeu, Etrigan + someone unfamilar with blind in a Star and representing cycle of power in the universe, but well your the expert of DC comics

fangirl101
Originally posted by vansonbee
I seen them in a comic where Darkseid, high father, zeu, Etrigan + someone unfamilar with blind in a Star and representing cycle of power in the universe, but well your the expert of DC comics
They combined thier powers to make a near omnipotent power source. Each representing some different kind of force. But etrigan's was from hell or something.

vansonbee
Originally posted by fangirl101
They combined thier powers to make a near omnipotent power source. Each representing some different kind of force. But etrigan's was from hell or something. That the one. I thought he be on same level as darkseid or something.. O well. He was also a dog in Final Cris for DS, but that after that comic was made lolz

Placidity
Etrigan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.