... Is it possible to make Vista not gay?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NonSensi-Klown
Is there a way to disable Vista from popping up with the permission window every time I try to load an executable file? It has a nasty habit of minimizing the games I play and than I can't bring them up anymore; it crashes the game.

I'm already the head administration, I've already logged in, why the **** do you need to ask me permission to play a game I told it to run?

Bardock42
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
Is there a way to disable Vista from popping up with the permission window every time I try to load an executable file? It has a nasty habit of minimizing the games I play and than I can't bring them up anymore; it crashes the game.

I'm already the head administration, I've already logged in, why the **** do you need to ask me permission to play a game I told it to run? Cause Microsoft needs a pull for Windows 7, which will be something along the lines of "At least it is not Vista" no expression

Dreamt
RE: "... Is it possible to make Vista not gay?"

Answer: No.

Grand-Moff-Gav
Send it to a Christian Truth camp in the Bible Belt?

Da Pittman

I'm already the head administration, I've already logged in, why the **** do you need to ask me permission to play a game I told it to run? Unless your a level 1 programmer the short answer is no. Vista is locked down so tight that it is really hard to do anything other than Word.

NonSensi-Klown

I actually found out how to do it the day after I made this thread. It's easy, too. no expression

Vista is ridiculous, though.

Raoul

I actually found out how to do it the day after I made this thread. It's easy, too. no expression

unbelievably so, at times...

anyone figured out how to make folder settings stick?

i want to make my pictures folder auto sort by date modified, but just that folder, and no matter what i do it just reverts to name, and the date modified option isnt even on the damn page, so i have to go looking for it...

anyone know what to do?

occultdestroyer
Disable UAC (User Account Control)

Raoul
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Disable UAC (User Account Control)

that'll fix the folders?

Wei Phoenix

Yeah I know I how much Vista sucks. I had to download Yahoo for Vista because the regular IM rarely works.

Da Pittman

Vista is ridiculous, though. I thought you were looking for something a bit more complicated, glad you found it though.

NonSensi-Klown
Yeah, thanks. It still has problems though. Vista's security is indeed ridiculous.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.