Terry McGinnis vs. Buffy SummersT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pyron_Knight
Terry does not get the batsuit.
This is pure unarmed combat between the two.

This vid (30 seconds or so into it) shows Terry fighting theBatsuit so you can get an idea of what he is capable of normally.
GWfvzwNDZD0

EDIT: Ugh. Sorry about the typo. It's Buffy Summers from Buffy/Angel.

redhotrash
Buffy Summers has like, class 5 or so strength, can fight without tiring, has a fair healing factor, and has trained extensively with a wide array of weapons. Terry is only as good as a well trained everyday teenager.

Pyron_Knight
...class 5 strength?
Where are you getting that from?

starlock
Buffy for the win!

vansonbee
Originally posted by redhotrash
Buffy Summers has like, class 5 or so strength, can fight without tiring, has a fair healing factor, and has trained extensively with a wide array of weapons. Terry is only as good as a well trained everyday teenager.

lolz I don't think so, when did she lift anything in her comic? 5 ton 10000 laughing

Wei Phoenix
why don't the just skip the fight and get right to the hot passionate sex?

Pyron_Knight
I can agree with that.

occultdestroyer
Terry McGinnis wins.
Not as tough as his father, but more athletic.
Buffy gets raped... literally.

redhotrash
Im basing it off the show, where she was able to pick up a hammer with 1 hand that a vampire, whos well stronger than a human, couldnt budge. Not to mention she had some steel bending feats as well. And before you hop on me about the show not being the comic, I'd point out that the comic is just a extension of the series.

Cavalier
Buffy is very superhuman, and no slouch in skills. She could break Terry in a couple strikes.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Cavalier
Buffy is very superhuman, and no slouch in skills. She could break Terry in a couple strikes.
Of course Buffy > Terry in all stats

She been train to fight off evil similar to Terry train to fight Joker gang banger's. The big differences is the strength she has compared to demons/vampires/humans rock 8/10 win for Buffy

rotiart
I'm not sure... wasn't Terry essentially a peak human?
But Buffy was a meta human based upon her curse or magic or whatever?

Honestly, never read a buffy comic.

As a side note, are cartoons allowed for vs. forum battles?

Mindset
Buffy was supernaturally enhanced.

Idk about class 5, but she's definitely above Terry in all physical attributes.

Pyron_Knight
If they're comics-based I believe.

And I suggest people here actually watch the video in the OP. Look at what the Batsuit did to those walls.
Then look at it punching Terry and him able to get up and keep going.

The Batsuit on its own has to be around Buffy-level in strength.

I would have made this Terry with the suit but then he could kill Buffy no problem so this was the only way to make it closer.

Mindset
Terry w/o the suit isn't winning.

Pyron_Knight
I know I didn't give him the suit. That's what I'm saying...with the suit, he wins every time. Without, it's far closer.

Mindset
What?

occultdestroyer
In regards to my previous post, Terry needs the suit.

rotiart
Question then. Is this Terry at his peak? basically stated in the final episodes, which i have big grin as being batman level in strength and skill and almost in intelligence?

vs. Buffy?

Cause buffy to me... was vampire level strength/ speed etc.. .but with enhanced fighting skills.

based upon the tvs shows. If i were to gauge it? (btw. wtf. marvel.com shows captain amerca's strength stats and other bio info as higher than luke cage or spiderman... seriously... wtf.)
Terry would be like a 2-3 for all his stats.. his intelligence would be higher... maybe a 5.. and his fighting skills most likely by adult age.. 7..

wheras buffy, i'd set all her physical stats to 3-4.. intelligence a 2.. and her fighting skills a 7.

Without prep, buffy would win, on stats.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by rotiart

based upon the tvs shows. If i were to gauge it? (btw. wtf. marvel.com shows captain amerca's strength stats and other bio info as higher than luke cage or spiderman... seriously... wtf.)

Go look up Spiderwoman.

Pyron_Knight
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
In regards to my previous post, Terry needs the suit.

But then this isn't a fight at all. Terry destroys her if he gets the suit.

rotiart
Honestly... I don't think so. I think powerset wise, buffy is meant to be as strong as terry is WITH the suit.

Luminatus
Buffy never lifted anything that weighed a ton. Her best strength feats in the show were lifting the Troll hammer and those metal things when she was working construction.

Terry in the suit was pinned under and basically push-upped things that looked around the multi-ton range.
Those metal rod things he threw at Inque look about a ton too.

Buffy has like...Daredevil-level strength. I've seen better strength feats from both Captain America and Batman (regular one).

rotiart
Originally posted by Luminatus
Buffy never lifted anything that weighed a ton. Her best strength feats in the show were lifting the Troll hammer and those metal things when she was working construction.

Terry in the suit was pinned under and basically push-upped things that looked around the multi-ton range.
Those metal rod things he threw at Inque look about a ton too.

Buffy has like...Daredevil-level strength. I've seen better strength feats from both Captain America and Batman (regular one).

honestly... i see her strength being compared to the vampires she fights. You see what the vampires do. See how she blocks, hits the vampires back in the episodes.. and have to conclude that she must be as strong as the vampires, considering that humans that try the same tactics are treated as meatballs.

Luminatus
That's all fine and dandy but what exactly have Buffyverse vamps done that's all that impressive strengthwise?
We know from his own admission that Buffy is "a little stronger" than Angel who is kinda one of the toughest vamps ever. aND i CAN'T RECALL HIM EVER DOING ANY MULTI-TON STRENGTH FEATS.

rotiart
can't argue there. i guess i'm just going by the assumption that vampires are supposed to be stronger, faster, etc. but i dont' necessarily remember any differences. i don't have episodes of buffy, (smallville sure)
so i can't argue it right now.

redhotrash
Well, another feat that comes to mind was grabbing the barrel of a shotgun and bending it with 1 hand with no effort. Also in another episode she was trying to give her mom cpr and broke all her ribs by accident. So maybe i did overshoot on the 5 ton thing, but I'd say 1-2 ton range to be fair.

Luminatus
Sorry for the caps in my last post. Capslock sticks.

Anyway, yes, vamps are supposed to be superhuman but that's only in the Buffyverse. "Peak humans" in comics are a whole other matter.

And I'd say Buffy is at most 1 ton range and on a really good day, 2 tons. Terry still has the agility and durability give her a fight IMO.

redhotrash
Without his suit he has a durablity advantage? Are you nuts?

Luminatus
I didn't say he was more durable. Just that he has durability enough to compete. She won't be knocking him cold with one or two punches. That's if she can even hit him. He is a very agile fighter when not in the suit, prone to flips and whatnot to evade attacks. In contrast, she's almost always a brawler in her fights.

Mindset
The people Buffy fights and has hurt have more durability than Terry, I mean Angel has been thrown off the top of a building and walked away.

redhotrash
Buffy has cheerleader training, she can do flips...

Mindset
lawl

Luminatus
Angel being able to survive being thrown off buildings is more to do with his vampire immortality than durability. Any vamp shsould theoretically be able to do it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.