Darkseid vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
Galactus has come to devour Apokolips but Darkseid has decided there's no way in hell he's going to let it happen.

Can the great evil of DC take on the devourer of worlds?

fangirl101
We dont' even know how powerful DS is yet.

Wei Phoenix
What can DS really do Galactus?

fangirl101
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
What can DS really do Galactus?
what can Galactus do to DS? We dont' even know how powerful DS is yet.

Wei Phoenix
Well he could nullify him out of existence, sick his heralds on him, delay him with Punishers and blast him with ease. He could just say forget this and give him a full powered blast. He could slap him, beat him, smash him, throw him across a galaxy, Galactus can employ the Power Cosmic to produce nearly any effect he desires, including the molecular restructuring and transmutation of matter. projection of energy with indeterminable destructive force.

You choose. You can't give DS the victory because you don't know how powerful he is. We don't know how powerful that little X-Baby Cable is taking care of but do you see anybody stating that it can beat anyone? You can't speculate who might be more powerful.

quanchi112
We really dont know how powerful Darksei dis yet,but I cant imagine him anywhere near Galactus level.

fangirl101
Well he could nullify him out of existence, sick his heralds on him, delay him with Punishers and blast him with ease. He could just say forget this and give him a full powered blast. He could slap him, beat him, smash him, throw him across a galaxy, Galactus can employ the Power Cosmic to produce nearly any effect he desires, including the molecular restructuring and transmutation of matter. projection of energy with indeterminable destructive force.

You choose. You can't give DS the victory because you don't know how powerful he is. We don't know how powerful that little X-Baby Cable is taking care of but do you see anybody stating that it can beat anyone? You can't speculate who might be more powerful.
I didn't give anyone the victory did I? If I did, please quote it for me. Please. Do me that favor. QUOTE WHERE I GAVE DS THE VICTORY.

vansonbee
Galactus all the way. This thread no fair !

Endrict Nuul
Gala 10/10

Bouboumaster
Galactus, showing his hand to Darkseid: "Do you know what this is?"
Darkseid: "What the hell, no! What are you showing!? Your hand!?"
Galactus smack Darkseid face: "This is Galactus Pimp Hand, *****! w00t!"

Priest
Why does Fangirl assumes that Darkseid can beat up Galactus?

fangirl101
Originally posted by Priest
Why does Fangirl assumes that Darkseid can beat up Galactus? Quote me.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by fangirl101
I didn't give anyone the victory did I? If I did, please quote it for me. Please. Do me that favor. QUOTE WHERE I GAVE DS THE VICTORY.

You're fun. I am going give you the honor of being my favorite debating friend.

I never said you gave DS the victory, I just said that you can't. Saying you can't is not saying that you said that you did or can. If I say that you can't survive a shotgun to the face does that mean that I said that you said that you could?

Priest
I GAVE DS THE VICTORY.

fangirl101
You're fun. I am going give you the honor of being my favorite debating friend.

I never said you gave DS the victory, I just said that you can't. Saying you can't is not saying that you said that you did or can. If I say that you can't survive a shotgun to the face does that mean that I said that you said that you could?
I asbolutely hate you. mad mad mad laughing laughing laughing

kgkg
If I say that you can't survive a shotgun to the face does that mean that I said that you said that you could? What the f**k?

Utrigita
I would say that Galactus wins.

Wei Phoenix
I asbolutely hate you. mad mad mad laughing laughing laughing

All forms of hate are truly derived from a hidden desire of love.

Bouboumaster
All forms of hate are truly derived from a hidden desire of love.

http://three65.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/love-hate-baby.jpg

Mindset
All forms of hate are truly derived from a hidden desire of love. That's a lie.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mindset
That's a lie. Prove it.

Badabing
Originally posted by quanchi112
Prove it. Quan.......facepalm

Anyway, closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.