How many Iron Mans does it take to beat these heroes?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Give an estimate of how many Iron Mans it would take to beat each of the following heroes.

1. Superman

2. Thor

3. Silver Surfer

4. Hulk

Bouboumaster
1- Like... 10?
2- 10
3- Not enough Iron Men to pulls a win against someone as powerful AND versatile like Surfer
4- Probably 9 or 10 too.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Starscream M
Give an estimate of how many Iron Mans it would take to beat each of the following heroes.

1. Superman

2. Thor

3. Silver Surfer

4. Hulk

Superman: I think Superman could literally tear through dozens, if not hundreds of Iron Men. His speed gives him the advantage. He can slice Tony's armor in half in a millionth of a second.

Thor: Thor probably does better than Superman if he uses his hammer. He can absorb any of their attacks and fry them from the outside in.

Silver Surfer: Norrin can own thousands of Iron Men. Tony simply has no business ****ing around with Norrin.

Hulk: It depends on which Hulk it is. If it's WWH, he owns hundreds of Iron Men. If it's regular old Savage Hulk 10 or so would be sufficient to put him down. It depends on how angry he is, though. I'm not to sure about Hulk really.

Bentley
I think that Thor and Supes would go into three cipher numbers if they fight to the best of their abilities. Norrin would own as many as he likes, a black hole should suffice. Hulk would go down if the Ironmen can use their tech together.

Dark-Jaxx
I don't realistically see any number of Ironmans killing Superman in their lifetimes considering his speed, strength, and durability.

Same as Superman, only minus speed, and replace it with energy absorption, power, and versatility.

Too strong, durable and versatile, Silver Surfer won't lose to Ironman.

Depends on the Hulk. Not sure.

Bentley
Ko is a win.

kgkg
people talk as if Iron Man is a nobody sad he has defeated Herald types before saying These guys can kill inifite amount is insulting

Bentley
Originally posted by kgkg
people talk as if Iron Man is a nobody sad he has defeated Herald types before saying These guys can kill inifite amount is insulting

I said three ciphers for Thor and Supes.

How are any number of Ironmen going to survive a single blackhole? If there is an answer, maybe Norrin gets koed.

I believe that the others will be eventually put down, but in a non-PIS scenario, Thor could do some crazy mojo and Supes use super speed on spades. They could take many Iron-men down before falling.

janus77
1. 10 - 20 probably, if they use their tech to its max. otherwise Superman could go on indefinitely, well maybe into the hundreds

2. as above, only moreso... Thor >100 IMs, imo. at the least.

3. Surfer >1000+ IMs ... no realistic way for IMs to even compete.

4. depending on battle plan anything from 100 IMs to infinity+
if Hulk just stands there and lets them beat on him, it could go on for weeks, but if Hulk takes the fight to the IMs, he could quickly destroy dozens... given that he'll only continue to get stronger, more durable, more resilient and that he can bust out the energy attacks... he would have nothing to fear from the IMs

Bentley
Hulk can be beaten by as low as two Iron-men. They can just don't make him mad, use tech to calm him, tire him and then overcome him when he is weak. Depends in the version though, but as long as Hulk's rage can go down, that's the best way for Iron-men to win -in a forum battle Tony wouldn't be pressed to stop Hulk for rampaging into a city, he would fight smart-.

Symmetric Chaos
Supes -- Dozens if not hundreds.
Thor -- Same.
Surfer -- Probably hundreds.
Hulk -- Too many variables, probably in six or seven range.

Placidity
Originally posted by Bentley
I said three ciphers for Thor and Supes.

No need to use terminology that doesn't make sense here and just shows you don't know what you're talking about.

"Three digit" or "Three figures" will suffice stick out tongue.

Bentley
Originally posted by Placidity
No need to use terminology that doesn't make sense here and just shows you don't know what you're talking about.

"Three digit" or "Three figures" will suffice stick out tongue.

Я не гoвoрю пoанглинский pirate

Symmetric Chaos
Я не гoвoрю пoанглинский pirate

Heh . . . backwards letters.

occultdestroyer
Assuming this IM with current Extremis suit,

Superman - 50+

Thor - 12

Silver Surfer - 100+

Hulk - 25

vansonbee
Hulk can be beaten by as low as two Iron-men. They can just don't make him mad, use tech to calm him, tire him and then overcome him when he is weak. Depends in the version though, but as long as Hulk's rage can go down, that's the best way for Iron-men to win -in a forum battle Tony wouldn't be pressed to stop Hulk for rampaging into a city, he would fight smart-. How boring big grin
Depends on which Hulk, I love the blood thirsty version in ultimate!

Superman - 100

Thor - 50

Silver Surfer - 100

Hulk - 100+ Hulk hate robot man!

rotiart
Originally posted by Starscream M

1. Superman
2. Thor
3. Silver Surfer
4. Hulk

Hulk... could be taken out with about 5-10 Hulkbusters, maybe a warmachine and regular iron man thrown in for good measure..1 Iron man did well against WWH, and this is just regular hulk.

As far as thor... it depends. Iron man developed a suit of armor before that was magically based. This armor could absorb blasts from thors hammer.. I don't remember the result of this battle... but i imagine 10 -20 suits should do it... redirectly thors blasts back at him. hitting him from all sides... PLUS in civil war, iron man's suits were programed with captain america's fighting style to completely f him up. (my poor cap) iron man can do the same to thor... he would just need more firepower than it took to take down hulk. The ONLY reason thor goes down faster than superman is because of the yearrrrrssssss ironman has fought alongside thor. otherwise without all of that known prep he'd probably need 40-50 like superman.

Superman. All out is faster than thor.. Honestly... it would be like the sentry vs. iron man fight. 1 hit ko. I'd say that superman could tire eventually. but it would be like 45-50 iron men later.

Silver Surfer? Seriously. Surfer doesn't fight the way it would take to win. IF surfer used his full potential in this fight (which cis/pis involved he never does) he could simply turn all of iron mans expensive tech to flowers. ALL of it. with a thought. Render him useless. ONly constant bombardment and sheer numbers to keep ss offbalance would win the day. And that would be in the hundreds of iron men, because of surfers extreme speed. And if worse comes to worse... he breaks the whole damn planet. but he wouldn't. so.. eh.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by janus77
1. 10 - 20 probably, if they use their tech to its max. otherwise Superman could go on indefinitely, well maybe into the hundreds

2. as above, only moreso... Thor >100 IMs, imo. at the least.

3. Surfer >1000+ IMs ... no realistic way for IMs to even compete.

4. depending on battle plan anything from 100 IMs to infinity+
if Hulk just stands there and lets them beat on him, it could go on for weeks, but if Hulk takes the fight to the IMs, he could quickly destroy dozens... given that he'll only continue to get stronger, more durable, more resilient and that he can bust out the energy attacks... he would have nothing to fear from the IMs

This post makes me laugh.

rotiart
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
This post makes me laugh.

*tickle tickle*

Bada's Palin
It depends on how they fight, all of these guys can one-shot Iron Man if they try, so Iron Man would have to attack all at ones. Even then it would take a mass.

Starscream M
I don't think Iron Man is quite the cakewalk you guys are making him to be.

Eel O'Brien
Thor could just conjure up an EMP like in Thor #3.

The Illuminati
The only one that Iron Man hasn't beaten is Superman and IMO if he was given some knowledge on him there is no doubt that he could beat him too. Damn if Lex can do it Tony most definitely can, lets be real.

cool

Bada's Palin
Originally posted by The Illuminati
The only one that Iron Man hasn't beaten is Superman and IMO if he was given some knowledge on him there is no doubt that he could beat him too. Damn if Lex can do it Tony most definitely can, lets be real.

cool

Yeah, I wonder why Iron Man hasn't employed any form of kryptonite.

Fu(king tool.

godking
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Superman: I think Superman could literally tear through dozens, if not hundreds of Iron Men. His speed gives him the advantage. He can slice Tony's armor in half in a millionth of a second.

Thor: Thor probably does better than Superman if he uses his hammer. He can absorb any of their attacks and fry them from the outside in.

Silver Surfer: Norrin can own thousands of Iron Men. Tony simply has no business ****ing around with Norrin.

Hulk: It depends on which Hulk it is. If it's WWH, he owns hundreds of Iron Men. If it's regular old Savage Hulk 10 or so would be sufficient to put him down. It depends on how angry he is, though. I'm not to sure about Hulk really. agreed on Superman Thor an dSurfer disagree on Hulk Iron man has the ability to take Any version of Hulk 1 On 1 . lets not forget that if hardball had'nt switched the nanite capsules Tony would have won against WWH.

Zack Fair
Supes and Surfers speed alone will be troublesome.

Although Thor has the power durabiity and skills he doesn't really have the speeds to cope with an army of Iron Men.

Hulk gets it worse. Pfft if Tony plays it smart he should be able to beat Hulk all the time IMO.

Bada's Palin
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Although Thor has the power durabiity and skills he doesn't really have the speeds to cope with an army of Iron Men.

You do realize that they don't have to HIT Iron Man?

And that Thor can easily hit Iron Man at full speed?

Grinning Goku
Hulk gets it worse. Pfft if Tony plays it smart he should be able to beat Hulk all the time IMO.

Nope. The Hulk's reflexes while not the level of Supes or Norrin, are nothing to sneeze at. Tony barely beat the Hulk and had to use all of his armor's power to do so. If no-one was around to help to help him out he would have died. Even if his life support sustained him, the Hulk would pwned him eventually I.M.O. Current Iron Man would need outside resources to beat the Hulk. He couldn't take Bruce in a straight up slugfest. He'd need to distance himself and his repulsors wouldn't be effective for long.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Bada's Palin
You do realize that they don't have to HIT Iron Man?

And that Thor can easily hit Iron Man at full speed?

I am confused. Please elaborate because I don't understand what you are trying to get at.

Who is they and why don't they have to HIT Iron Man?

Thor can definitely hit Iron Man at full speed, but this is a bunch Iron Men against him.

Anyways please explain because I am lost here.

fangirl101
1. Superman- at least 100

2. Thor- Same

3. Silver Surfer- 6 billiion wouldn't be enough.

4. Hulk 1

AlmightyKfish
I am confused. Please elaborate because I don't understand what you are trying to get at.

Who is they and why don't they have to HIT Iron Man?

Thor can definitely hit Iron Man at full speed, but this is a bunch Iron Men against him.

Anyways please explain because I am lost here.

The point was that Thor has lots of things he can do to damage Iron Men without physically hitting them, for instance, Mystic Lightning EMP as seen in Thor 3.

Zack Fair
Aye.

Mindset
Originally posted by fangirl101

4. Hulk 1 lol no

Hewhoknowsall
I don't know that much about iron man, but isn't he in the same league as these characters? This one guy said he could solo superman.

Mindset
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
I don't know that much about iron man, but isn't he in the same league as these characters? This one guy said he could solo superman. No

Zack Fair
LoL@Soloing Supes

ultimatethor
Superman-100

Thor- 150

Surfer- 250

Hulk-50

The Illuminati
Originally posted by Bada's Palin
Yeah, I wonder why Iron Man hasn't employed any form of kryptonite.

Fu(king tool.

So your saying that Luther has only beaten Superman when he's had K-rock in his possession...?

***Crickets***

Fu(king tool belt artard.

Doctor-Alvis
One Iron Man has the chance to defeat any of these guys, with the proper equipment/plan. Without it though, many Iron Men will fall.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.