Jin Kazama VS Ken Masters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sado22
this is Tekken5 Jin against SF3 Ken Masters.
who wins?

Man of Violence
Jin has almost no feats and neither does Ken, but Jin has some good showins. I give the edge to Jin.

Kirikaze Fuuma
hmm... Jin.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Man of Violence
Jin has almost no feats and neither does Ken, but Jin has some good showins. I give the edge to Jin.

LoL

Jin dominates.

Dark-Jaxx
Ken wins because the closest Jin has gotten to some pussy was his 17 year old cousin, who then punched him through a boulder.

Failure.

Zack Fair
I remember Ken getting smacked around by Eliza and getting punched in the balls by his son.

Not an awesome track record but he did get the puss.

Sado22
hysterical
and don't forget that ken has such great durability that he nearly lost the fight against no-name-hobbo.............with a throw! eek!

btw, Jin has lots of feats. power and otherwise. i'll post them when i have the time and energy.

Zack Fair
Respect Jin Kazama

DolX1
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Ken wins because the closest Jin has gotten to some pussy was his 17 year old cousin, who then punched him through a boulder.

Failure.

.......Well Ken had Eliza and Jin never had any dates. Jin had a trick with the Devil so that gives him some edge over Ken!

DolX1
Originally posted by Zack Fair
I remember Ken getting smacked around by Eliza and getting punched in the balls by his son.

Not an awesome track record but he did get the puss.

Ken has a son?

Sado22
it don't mean nothing. he's been punched by his son in the balls so many times, its no wonder he only has ONE kid laughing

Man of Violence
Jin dominates. Are you serious?! He wins but he aint dominatin' shit.

Sado22
why cuz he has feats and ken doesn't? going by feats Jin DOES dominate the fight.

Ryu: oh no! they killed Kenny! laughing out loud

Classic NES

atv2
Originally posted by Sado22
why cuz he has feats and ken doesn't? going by feats Jin DOES dominate the fight.

Ryu: oh no! they killed Kenny! laughing out loud

Don't finish that phrase!

Man of Violence

Ryu: oh no! they killed Kenny! laughing out loud No, Jin doesn't have feats either. I said he would win cuz he's the main character and he wins all the time for no reason. laughing

Sado22
jin has feats man. whats wrong with you?erm

Dark-Jaxx
...I don't really like Jin, but seriously, he DOES have feats and he DOES beat featless wonder Ken.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by DolX1
Ken has a son?

Yeah and his name is Mel Masters. Eliza is his mother and the kid pawns his daddy at videogames and apparentely inherited some of Ken's fighting spirit.

Sado22
my girl's been going on and on about Jin for the past coupla days! Ken wins! F0CK JIN!!! mad mad mad

G4RTWR
I'll take the honor of posting some of Jin's doings.

uJvnc7e1wzw7:10, he brings down scores of TF soldiers, and had to be taken down with tranquilizers. In my honest opinion, I do not think Ken would have gotten as far, but that is because I didn't see much of Ken's accomplishments.

FAny4e4xIZ400:56, turns around at the last second only to parry the blow from Chaolan (think it's Chaolan) with apparent ease, not having to open his eyes. Shows he has a heightened sense. Not canon in my book, but thread creator can use it if he desires.

Classic NES
^
I'm cool with the first one, but the second one:
Parrying a punch is a feat? Ok. . . Ken's K.O. people with a single shoryuken and sent them flying.

LPNS_tc5Moo

Unless we count devil, those are the best feats Jin will have.
But, I'm not into feat wars and I say Jin could win.

Sado22
his point was the last second thing. notice the bullet time shite involved. and jin did it with his eyes closed while turning around and parried it perfectly. if he did it with open eyes, then no, but he did it without opening his eyes AND it was someoen as skilled as Lee doing it from behind him while he had his eyes closed (...this sounds so wrong btw stick out tongue ).

Jin also broke chains after having his powers depleted, shown insane durability by socking a blow that sent him 20 feat away into a boulder that vaped on impact and he was only slightly dazed by it. it didn't even hurt him. he then proceded to single handedly pwn several jacks on his own. he also took a harley smacked into him head on and the explosion without getting hurt. powerwise, he can smack people away like 30+feet. and lastly, Kuma's T6 profile says that Jin shitstomped him with great ease......which shows the overall skill and power that Jin has come to since he did something that even Paul cna't do.

Jin beats Ken on almost all levels.

~Sado

Classic NES
Yo Sado!

Bullet time SFX doesn't mean much Sado, that feat doesn't impress me.

-He broke chains when he awakened his Devil power mane.
-He was laid out on the floor, how is that not hurt. . .because he's conscious?
-When did he pwn jacks?
-The harley was Devil Jin
-Who doesn't he beat, Jin's jobber aura is bigger than pre-crisis supes. . .he defeats everyone.

I think Jin could win as well, but not dominate.

Zack Fair
He did beat Heihachi and True Ogre by his lonesome--eventhough he was using the Mishima-Ryu style.

Classic NES
Personally, without the plot on his side I don't think he could have beaten Heihachi. Maybe, True Ogre, but not Heihachi.

Kirikaze Fuuma
true ogre himself is a fire breathing monster who destroy a helicopter with his back hand. and Jin defeat such a creature like that without exhausted. that's quite impressive.

Zack Fair
I don't see why Jin plotinduced himself to victory. He is younger than Heihachi which in turns grants him more stamina, he inherited his mommy and daddy's skills plus he was trained by Heihachi himself. It is not a stretch to believe he could do it. Heck he has done it twice now.

Classic NES
I don't see why Jin plotinduced himself to victory. He is younger than Heihachi which in turns grants him more stamina, he inherited his mommy and daddy's skills plus he was trained by Heihachi himself. It is not a stretch to believe he could do it. Heck he has done it twice now.

Except he's never ever demonstrated any feats that put him above Heihachi. He's just flat out defeated him, No detail or nothing. Heihchi has more experience and much better durability. Age isn't gonna change that. I could give him the benefit of the doubt the first few times. But, after a while it becomes obvious that something is wrong when he has no feats that show his stats other then beating people. People forget that in a fictional story, the writer can make anyone win. What exactly did regular Jin display that puts him above Heihachi or anyone he beats?

Zack Fair
I am not fond of Jin so I am not going to make a case for him. Keep thinking what ye want of him.

Copout at its finest, but I frankly don't care about him enough to bother arguing with you beyond two posts.

Classic NES
Well, I think he wins though. . .So, we are in agreement. I can't believe we are arguing Jin LOL.

Classic NES
Anyway, Sado I believe Jin has feats, but are you counting his d=Devil gene feats which are part of his power set or regular plain old Jin? Depending on which you will get different results. I'm stepping out of this debate, it's been fun.

occultdestroyer
Jin Kazama.
If he turns into Devil Jin, Ken has no hope of living.

Sado22
sad

but they ARE his power in ways, aren't they. its like Orochi power in Iori. but yeah, i get your point.

he didn't seem hurt really. he was just sitting there and didn't even hold his ribs or chest in pain or cough out blood like you would if you're actually hurt (case in point, terry coughing blood when Ryo hit him in KoFMI2 intro). Jin wasn't even panting when he spoke. he was just confused.

Devil withing prologue. and notice that Kaz and Hachi did the same...and he pwned them both while tired and had his powers sucked. even if not canon, its atleast plausible. plus its made by Namco so they won't be showing things he CANT do imo.

its hard to say. he took the impact though. THAT was jin. we only see Devil Jin once the smoke clears. not to mention that he DID take it right after mega kick in the chin from richbitchho whatshername.

his gaypal, Hwoarang laughing

agreed.

btw, Jin does have power feats where he smacked richbitchhowhatshernamedamnit and smacked her like 30ft away. that was impressive. he also smacked around a bear with little bear. that's also a feat. that's two things Ken hasn't evne come close to doing his whole career (which sucks because i actually like ken).

ditto. Kaz and hachi deserved better treatment than getting laid out back to back by Jin. i like Jin (but hate him now cuz my girl keeps talking about him! mad ) but Kaz and Hachi are the ones who put Tekken on the map in the first place. i don't mind kaz or hachi losing ot Jin but back to back makes them look bad.

~Sado

Man of Violence
jin has feats man. whats wrong with you?erm What feats?
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
...I don't really like Jin, but seriously, he DOES have feats and he DOES beat featless wonder Ken. What feats?

And BEATIN" PEOPLE IS NOT A FEAT

If we can use that type of shit I can easily say that Ryu can beat pretty much anybody cuz he drawed wit Akuma in Apha 2. Or that Ryu can vape cities cuz he can beat Bison who did the same.

I said Jin will win but not in a stomp. What's wrong wit you people?

Sado22
-punching people away 30ft away with a single shot
-smacking around full grown MA using grizzy bears with no effort at all
-taking out swarm after swarm of jack robots and was winning despite them having the drop on him and attacking him while he was vulnerable and spent
-socking a blow that sent him 20 feet over the ground into a giant boulder that dusted on impact and he wasn't even hurt
-taking out armed guards who got the drop on him for a long periods of time

all these pwn anything ken has done in all career.

~Sado

Man of Violence
-punching people away 30ft away with a single shot Big deal, Ken can destroy SUVs in under 40 secs.
-smacking around full grown MA using grizzy bears with no effort at all When?
-taking out swarm after swarm of jack robots and was winning despite them having the drop on him and attacking him while he was vulnerable and spent Jacks are fodder and when did this happen?
-socking a blow that sent him 20 feet over the ground into a giant boulder that dusted on impact and he wasn't even hurt He was hurt.
-taking out armed guards who got the drop on him for a long periods of timeBEATIN' PEOPLE IS NOT A FEAT. Especialy fodder who eventually won.

-all these pwn anything ken has done in all career. True but non of those things make Jin EXTREMLY more superhuman than Ken which is why it aint a stomp and if you keep usin' other people to prov Jin is good than I will have to do the same for Ken, which is really stupid.

Sado22
no expression...........and jin can play volleyboll with an ironball weighting 100kgs.

Tekken6 ad.

jacks are fodder one-on-one. not when they are swarming you, and getting the drop on you and jumping you. oh and state of the art, armor plated 300kgs robots with builtin machine guns systems and explosives are fodder for only tekken characters...........compared to Ken, who could only dislocate a humanoid cyborg's jaw with a superpowered shoryuken hysterical
it happend in devil within prologue

why? was he coughing blood? did he spit out saliva? was he holding his chest or ribs in pain? was he grimmacing? he was he twitching? was he panting and gasping and unable to talk?
no, hence your point is moot.

cuz they shot him with tranqs from several directions.

when did i use other people?

P.S. its good to see how far KMC has come. there were days where i'd get flamed for even making this thread. nice to see a rebellion win. HOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEE!!

~Sado McMurphy

Man of Violence
no expression...........and jin can play volleyboll with an ironball weighting 100kgs

Tekken6 ad.

jacks are fodder one-on-one. not when they are swarming you, and getting the drop on you and jumping you. oh and state of the art, armor plated 300kgs robots with builtin machine guns systems and explosives are fodder for only tekken characters...........compared to Ken, who could only dislocate a humanoid cyborg's jaw with a superpowered shoryuken hysterical
it happend in devil within prologue

why? was he coughing blood? did he spit out saliva? was he holding his chest or ribs in pain? was he grimmacing? he was he twitching? was he panting and gasping and unable to talk?
no, hence your point is moot.

cuz they shot him with tranqs from several directions.

when did i use other people?

P.S. its good to see how far KMC has come. there were days where i'd get flamed for even making this thread. nice to see a rebellion win. HOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEE!!

~Sado McMurphy 1. That isn't as good

2. I'll check that out.

3. Too bad none of the jacks used any of the super cool tech on Jin. And that Cyborg had feats, good ones, ones that would make him easily solo Jin in a fight and put'im on a lvl that has'im rival devil Jin if not beat'im. And last I heard, the Devil With In was some non canon bonus game.

4. laughing He didn't get up and he looked damn dazed to me. Your over exadurattin' now.

5. Which show he aint that superhuman cuz he can't dodge tranqs laughing

6. Originally posted by Sado22
jack robots Originally posted by Sado22
armed guards laughing

Dark-Jaxx
even if not canon, its atleast plausible. plus its made by Namco so they won't be showing things he CANT do imo. no expression

997PW4
What feats? And BEATIN" PEOPLE IS NOT A FEATTop of the page man...actually all over the page..

no expression...........and jin can play volleyboll with an ironball weighting 100kgs.Didn't think he would get the point.

Dark-Jaxx
Gotta agree, I hate Jin, but the guy has what Ken lacks, quantifiable feats.

997PW4
Though a lot of Jin's are simple stuff like smacking people 20/30 feet away (he defeated JACKs...but him doing it in the same manner as Kaz/Hei is unconfirmed). I'm pretty sure I've seen Ken hit hard as well. It's things like taking on a vast number of people at once that stand out for them (the Tekken Force one had a picture so it's something to go by other than the plain text).

Dark-Jaxx
Well I think Ken has shattered a boulder...

Kirikaze Fuuma
when?

Dark-Jaxx
Don't really know actually...

997PW4
That was in a comic. It took Ken a day to punch it smithereens I think (but due to the size of the rock it still makes it impressive). Not canon in my book, but it can be used if thread starter wants.

I-Drop
It's not canon period. It was very impressive considering he was a kid & he had no visible chi tech, but it wasn't canon.

997PW4
If thread starter allows Tekken Chance feat, I think it's fair to use SF comic feat.

Sado22
why, because Tekken chance was MADE by Namco while the chinese halfassed comicbook had everything overblown and wrong and was not even by the same company?

let me guess, you're suggesting that ryu could do it right? laughing

Dark-Jaxx
Considering he can dodge bullets, yeah. no expression

I-Drop
That's only logical. Why should he be able to dodge bullets, but not tranqs?

YXKAPE
Maybe because there are more than one Tekken Force soldier shooting him. Ryu doesn't have eyes on the back of his head either. Seriously people, watch the video.

About the SF comic thing, my mistake. Didn't know it wasn't valid.

Edit: Not to mention that fact Ryu was dodging bullets when he was fresh. Jin had to fight numerous TF forces (some of them were armed with weapons) and was wearied to some extent.

Sado22
ryu can dodge bullets, yes. but not when they are shot from ALL AROUND him. it said he can dodge bullets (only he's never done so btw) and the only time we actually saw him do it was in SFA anime where it was a stupid semi-automatic DIRECTLY IN FRONT of him. Jin got shot from several people from several directions several times.

A WORLD of difference.

~Sado

Man of Violence
Originally posted by 997PW4
Top of the page man...actually all over the page..

Didn't think he would get the point. Go the phuck away...damn.Originally posted by Sado22

let me guess, you're suggesting that ryu could do it right? laughing laughing Yes

I said Jin would win...damn, wtf is the problem? Okay Jin has some feats but my point was that there were NONE that put'im FAR beyon human/Ken.

Sado22
laughing

Sado22
how dare none of you wish me on my birthday?! cry

Man of Violence
Happy B to the motha phuckin' day. I'll buy you a hooker, how does that sound?

Sado22
droolio
but no sharing! mad

Man of Violence
O, you gonna share!

Kirikaze Fuuma
oh yeah, happy birthday Sado.

Sado22
Thanks man smile

Dark-Jaxx
Happy birthday you anal wart on the ass hole that is our planet.

NonSensi-Klown
You're on year closer to dying, and as a bonus, this is an anniversary of what was quite possibly the most painful day of your mother's life.

Hooray!

Z3PZHK
Go the phuck away...damn.Just what I mean when I say you're hostile. I just pointed out where Jin's feats were, simply because you have a habit of saying character a or b hasn't done a thing.

And happy birthday Saad.

Sado22
thanx for the "wishes" people. i now feel totally ignored, but also like the biggest "anal wart" and responsible for the most painful day of my mothers life...given that i was C-section baby.
i feel very special...no expression

Man of Violence
Well, that last part was a bit unnecessary.

Dark-Jaxx
thanx for the "wishes" people. i now feel totally ignored, but also like the biggest "anal wart" and responsible for the most painful day of my mothers life...given that i was C-section baby.
i feel very special...no expression Stfu

Sado22
f0ck you, queer-and-a-half big grin

goldjoker
Kin? fusion between ken and jin haha
Ken can turn into evil ken
Jin can turn into devil jin
But I think ken Wins this match
Jin doesnt have a chance
in street fighter the dark hadou hadoukens can destroy buildings

Sado22
SFA wasn't canon
and Ken doesn't use Dark hadou

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.