Blade vs. DareDevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DestinyGuy678
Blade:
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/6130/162097-123335-blade_super.jpg

vs.

DareDevil:
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/430436-Daredevil95-Final_super.jpg

fight in an open area, no obstacles. no gun hand for blade, standard equipment for both

Warrior18
DD 6/10

Mindset
Blade

snoopdogg
Blade wins a good one.

DestinyGuy678
any reasoning behind it..cause on another board I posted on they were certain daredevil was such a better fighter he could overcome blades physical superiority

Mindset
DD is a better fighter imo, but Blade can outlast him.

redhotrash
Close fight either way. Blade I think might have more tricks to use that'd give him a edge. Even without his gun, his standard equipment is pretty versatile.

Warrior18
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
any reasoning behind it..cause on another board I posted on they were certain daredevil was such a better fighter he could overcome blades physical superiority

The physical gap between the two is small.
Strength: Based on feats, Blade but not by much.
Speed: DD is very quick and I don't think he is far behind Blade (if at all) in this respect.
Durability: Blade,I think. Does he have a sort of healing ability too?

Add DD's senses and better fighting ability and you get DD winning the majority, I think.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Warrior18
The physical gap between the two is small.
Strength: Based on feats, Blade but not by much.
Speed: DD is very quick and I don't think he is far behind Blade (if at all) in this respect.
Durability: Blade,I think. Does he have a sort of healing ability too?

Add DD's senses and better fighting ability and you get DD winning the majority, I think. in terms of strength blade has bee ndescribed as being able to lift 1 ton, I Dunno dare devils strength but I don't think he's as strong

in terms of speed, blade has kept up in a fight with spitfire (she has superspeed) and cast and moved so fast against an assasin she pretty muc hattacked his after image while blade attacked her from the back
in terms of durability, along with his healing factor spitfires punch shatter his steel sword yet at the same time only cause small scratches on blades body (which healed quickly afterwards)

in terms of fighting ability, is the gap so great between the two? Blade has shown knowledge of several martial arts and has been described had proficient in almost every weapon known to man

i dont think dare devil is far behind physically but I dont think he's that far ahead in terms of fighting so Idunno

snoopdogg
any reasoning behind it..cause on another board I posted on they were certain daredevil was such a better fighter he could overcome blades physical superiority When I wrestled in H.S. a teamate keep shouting how he was so much more technical than I was and that I was just a powerhouse. Truth be told my power gave me the win over him at every wrestle-off. He always had to wrestle up a weight because he couldn't get my spot.

Stoic
Blade

Mindset
Originally posted by snoopdogg
When I wrestled in H.S. a teamate keep shouting how he was so much more technical than I was and that I was just a powerhouse. Truth be told my power gave me the win over him at every wrestle-off. He always had to wrestle up a weight because he couldn't get my spot. Size would matter more in a sport like wrestling then in actual fighting, not that size/strength doesn't play a big part, but these 2 are pretty close so it really doesn't matter.

iceman24567
Daredevil is one of the strongest non powered humans but Blade isn't a bad fighter and physically he is still above Matt. Blade 7/10

Warrior18
Honestly the physical gap between the two is minimal.

DestinyGuy678
Honestly the physical gap between the two is minimal. what feats does daredevil have?

Harbinger
Blade.

vansonbee
what feats does daredevil have?

Beat up some street punks, during the night and taking on crime lords and sometime low to mid meta humans.

Blade on the other hand fights against vampires and any evil beings in the way. Blade himself is low-meta human with super strength to lift up to 1 ton, decent in material arts, and will kill without hesitation evil face

7/10 Blade

KuRuPT Thanosi
I can't see why anybody is giving DD any victories. His martial arts ability edge is slightly if at all. However, Blade has a significant strength, speed and durability advantage. I just can't see him beating blade even once besides some flash Ko once.

Mindset
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
However, Blade has a significant strength, speed advantage. no he doesn't

snoopdogg
I think he does.

Mindset
That's nice, but it's not true.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Mindset
That's nice, but it's not true. Why?

Mindset
Because all feats considered Blade and DareDevil are fairly close in everything except healing and possibly durability.

snoopdogg
Blade's strength is described as superhuman. Matt's is not, infact his last ranking was 450lbs in the handbooks compared to Blade's 1 ton.

Mrblonde
Blade is just too much for Matt

DestinyGuy678
Because all feats considered Blade and DareDevil are fairly close in everything except healing and possibly durability. does he have strength feats or speed feats on par with blades?

snoopdogg
does he have strength feats or speed feats on par with blades? He flipped a car over once. Not sure if there was any missing info there though.

DestinyGuy678
He flipped a car over once. Not sure if there was any missing info there though. not saying that doesnt require considerable strength, but I dont think it requires 1 ton strength

Warrior18
Blade's strength is described as superhuman. Matt's is not, infact his last ranking was 450lbs in the handbooks compared to Blade's 1 ton.

Handbooks are total bull. Summed up by the fact that DD has swung a 400lb weight around like a weapon and then thrown it at speed before. He has flipped over a limo, bent steel bars on several occasions and casually dangled a large and presumably heavy man over a building edge using only one arm. DD is well into the peak human range in terms of strength. In short he is only a fraction below Blade in strength.

Blade has ripped a vamps head off. Good, but no more than 1tonne strength me thinks.

Warrior18
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
His martial arts ability edge is slightly if at all. However, Blade has a significant strength, speed and durability advantage.

No it is more than slight. DD is a top tier, one of the best, Blade in my opinion is a solid third. Blade does not have a significant physical advantage. DD blocks bullets with his batons and has insane agility.

snoopdogg
Handbooks are total bull. Summed up by the fact that DD has swung a 400lb weight around like a weapon and then thrown it at speed before. He has flipped over a limo, bent steel bars on several occasions and casually dangled a large and presumably heavy man over a building edge using only one arm. DD is well into the peak human range in terms of strength. In short he is only a fraction below Blade in strength.

Blade has ripped a vamps head off. Good, but no more than 1tonne strength me thinks. I already said DD is peakhuman and Blade is superhuman.

Warrior18
I already said DD is peakhuman and Blade is superhuman.

So? The difference between peak humans and low superhumans like Blade is minimal. Based on feats that is and not handbook definitions.

snoopdogg
So? The difference between peak humans and low superhumans like Blade is minimal. Based on feats that is and not handbook definitions. Feats are not a good comparsion unless you have a direct comparison to make which in this case we do not. DD is stronger than the average human, just as Blade is stronger than the average vampire. DD's only real edge is MA skill.

Warrior18
Feats are not a good comparsion unless you have a direct comparison to make which in this case we do not. DD is stronger than the average human, just as Blade is stronger than the average vampire. DD's only real edge is MA skill.

But..........we can compare their feats. That's how this forum works. DD's strength feats are all greater than Blade's except the one where he rips that dude's head off. Speed wise you would be hard pressed to find a blade feat that matches DD's blocking and deflecting of bullets.

snoopdogg
But..........we can compare their feats. That's how this forum works. DD's strength feats are all greater than Blade's except the one where he rips that dude's head off. Speed wise you would be hard pressed to find a blade feat that matches DD's blocking and deflecting of bullets. Flipping a limo over is impressive. But that's in the realm of human possibility. However ripping somebodies head off I'm pretty sure has never happened yet.

Warrior18
Flipping a limo over is impressive. But that's in the realm of human possibility. However ripping somebodies head off I'm pretty sure has never happened yet.

Er................I know, which is why I said that is the only Blade strength feat which DD has not surpassed. However it is still not good enough to place him that far above DD.

snoopdogg
Er................I know, which is why I said that is the only Blade strength feat which DD has not surpassed. However it is still not good enough to place him that far above DD. Blade stalemated Spitfire in a amrwrestling contest. Right before that she broke one of his titanium swords.

Warrior18
Blade stalemated Spitfire in a amrwrestling contest. Right before that she broke one of his titanium swords.

How strong is spitfire? How much can she lift? I'm not denying Blade is stronger than DD, he just isn't THAT much stronger. It would not mean anything since DD has fought and survived against Spiderman who is miles stronger and faster than Blade.

snoopdogg
Spitfire just manifested her vampiric powers along with her hypersonic speed. Don't know exactly how strong she is but she snapped one of Blade's swords. And I must admitt I have never seen one of his swords broke so easily.

Warrior18
Spitfire just manifested her vampiric powers along with her hypersonic speed. Don't know exactly how strong she is but she snapped one of Blade's swords. And I must admitt I have never seen one of his swords broke so easily.

Did she punch the sword? If so then that is striking power, not necesarilly strength. Case in point, boxers and other fighters who can generate thousands of pounds of force from a single punch.

Anyway we digress. Blade is stronger, but not by much.
He may be faster, but the more I think about it,DD has rediculous speed feats, so.............
Blade edges him out durability wise. But agian not by much.
DD is a top tier fighter. Arguably in Marvels top five and with much better training than Blade. Blade is no where near this.

DD 6 or 7/10

snoopdogg
Did she punch the sword? If so then that is striking power, not necesarilly strength. Case in point, boxers and other fighters who can generate thousands of pounds of force from a single punch. Don't know exactly. She moves at lightnig speeds. Even if it was a punch Blade was shrugging off her punches......

Anyway we digress. Blade is stronger, but not by much.
He may be faster, but the more I think about it,DD has rediculous speed feats, so.............
Blade edges him out durability wise. But agian not by much.
DD is a top tier fighter. Arguably in Marvels top five and with much better training than Blade. Blade is no where near this.

DD 6 or 7/10 The only edge DD has is skills. Sure DD has better training but Blade is the better physical specimen with over 100 years of experience at killing motherf*ckers.

Warrior18

The only edge DD has is skills. Sure DD has better training but Blade is the better physical specimen with over 100 years of experience at killing motherf*ckers.

Feats my friend feats.Blade is only marginally better than DD in some areas (ie strength and durability).

By the way I have seen a scan of Blade stating he learnt his fighting moves from watching movies. This happened in some bar I think. The worrying thing is.............I don't think he was joking. DD's vastly superior fighting and nigh on similar stats take this.

ps Don't forget about DD's senses, which will mean he will be able to almost predict Blade's moves.

DestinyGuy678
Feats my friend feats.Blade is only marginally better than DD in some areas (ie strength and durability).

By the way I have seen a scan of Blade stating he learnt his fighting moves from watching movies. This happened in some bar I think. The worrying thing is.............I don't think he was joking. DD's vastly superior fighting and nigh on similar stats take this.

ps Don't forget about DD's senses, which will mean he will be able to almost predict Blade's moves. ok so in terms of strength he rips doors of their hhinges, lifts large demons above his head, h eknocked a vampire of spiderman who was holding spiderman down like a baby (we might be able to call this one PIS even though I Dont think we've seen a real upper limit to blades strength, I doubt its on par wit hspidermans), and riped a vampires head off.

for durability we have him taking blows that shatter his swordddd and only getting a few scratches (which were healed moments later), and taking bullets with with no pain(once punisher fired a bullet into him and since it didnt penetrate, punisher htought he was wearing kevlar)

blade also has some pretty nice speed feats, keeping up with spitfire in a fight, I've seen dare devil use a baton to block a bullet and blade has used a chain to block several bullets

snoopdogg

ps Don't forget about DD's senses, which will mean he will be able to almost predict Blade's moves. Blade is stronger than DD and by a good margin. Most will agree, some will not.

And yea Blade did show some nice MA skill in the scene you are referring to. I think it was obvious Blade was joking when he said that. He impressed Bible John with his MA skill in the bar and John was a warrior priest iirc. On a side note Blade also stated he was using Krav Maga when he took on the Doombots. Krav Maga is a very effective MA.

Warrior18
Blade is stronger than DD and by a good margin. Most will agree, some will not.

Feats say otherwise.
I'm going to hang back and wait for others to join the debate. It's bit lame with only you and I contributing. smile

carver9
Daredevil 7/10, his agility and superior martial arts would overwhelm blade.

DestinyGuy678
Feats say otherwise.
I'm going to hang back and wait for others to join the debate. It's bit lame with only you and I contributing. smile can we see some feats please haha

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by carver9
Daredevil 7/10, his agility and superior martial arts would overwhelm blade. he doesnt have superior agility...and his marital arts arent that superior

srankmissingnin
Daredevil has been in the scope of snipe two blocks away, then been on the same roof top with the sniper seconds later (the sniper looked away for a moment and Matt was there). He has used a 400lbs barbell as a bo-staff and tossed it across the room like it was nothing when he was finished. He has flipped over a limo. He has ripped bolted mail boxes out of cement and beat Hyde with them. He has batted bullets back at the shooter. Blade's feats don't stack up.

Warrior18
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Daredevil has been in the scope of snipe two blocks away, then been on the same roof top with the sniper seconds later (the sniper looked away for a moment and Matt was there). He has used a 400lbs barbell as a bo-staff and tossed it across the room like it was nothing when he was finished. He has flipped over a limo. He has ripped bolted mail boxes out of cement and beat Hyde with them. He has batted bullets back at the shooter. Blade's feats don't stack up.

Precisely what I have been saying. Yet they have not provided anything close in response apart from quoting bios.

srankmissingnin
Precisely what I have been saying. Yet they have not provided anything close in response apart from quoting bios.

I've been saying the same thing for years. Some people just can't get passed the fact that Blade is "vampire," and give him an auto win against anyone "human" despite there not being any feats to back it up.

Mindset
Well Blade is a vampire so he wins.

DestinyGuy678
Daredevil has been in the scope of snipe two blocks away, then been on the same roof top with the sniper seconds later (the sniper looked away for a moment and Matt was there). He has used a 400lbs barbell as a bo-staff and tossed it across the room like it was nothing when he was finished. He has flipped over a limo. He has ripped bolted mail boxes out of cement and beat Hyde with them. He has batted bullets back at the shooter. Blade's feats don't stack up. for the first feat..I dont see how its much of a feat...if he looked away for a second from his scope thats plenty of time for daredevil to move out of the way..its a nice feat for his radar sense though, blade has dodged machine gun fire, cast an after image (his opponent attacked it without realizing he was actually behind him) and kept up in combat with spitfire

as for strength he ripped a vampires head of (increased durability), he ripped a door off its hinges easily, he throws vampires several feat threw the air or into the air casually, and he's lifted a large demon above his head long enough for the sun to bake him

I dont really see how any of daredevils strength feats put him above blades, flipping a limo and actually lifting a limo are two very different things

blade used a chain to bat away several bullets

as for skill blade beat a three time hap-ki-do champion in combat

DestinyGuy678
Precisely what I have been saying. Yet they have not provided anything close in response apart from quoting bios. ummm i gave you plenty of feats, anywho bios usually give accurate interpretations of the characters, characters if anything perform better than there bios inidicate (such as daredevil)

srankmissingnin
for the first feat..I dont see how its much of a feat...if he looked away for a second from his scope thats plenty of time for daredevil to move out of the way..its a nice feat for his radar sense though, blade has dodged machine gun fire, cast an after image (his opponent attacked it without realizing he was actually behind him) and kept up in combat with spitfire

He didn't move out of the way. He moved from his position two blocks away to the roof where the sniper was positioned.

He never cast and after image. It is an artist technique to display speed, there is nothing to suggest that the person actual saw an illusion image of Blade.

Everyone has dodged machine gun fire.

Blade managed to hit Spitfire twice. Impressive but it isn't exactly "keeping up."

as for strength he ripped a vampires head of (increased durability), he ripped a door off its hinges easily, he throws vampires several feat threw the air or into the air casually, and he's lifted a large demon above his head long enough for the sun to bake him

The only thing impressive there is ripping of a vampires head. The rest are the very definition of typical... and I don't know how strong you'd need to be to rip off a dudes head.

I dont really see how any of daredevils strength feats put him above blades, flipping a limo and actually lifting a limo are two very different things

You still need to lift a limo to flip it over. You need to get leverage. The only difference between lifting and flipping is that balance doesn't come into play and I guess most of the work is down with the lower back and he doesn't need to use his leg muscles as much. /shrug

You mean when he deflected a bullet with his handcuffs?

Holy shit! Seriously? You get the mayor on the funny and I'll start organizing the parade!!!

carver9
he doesnt have superior agility...and his marital arts arent that superior

What are you talking about blade aint no where near being as agile as daredevil. Hell I actually think that daredevil is ore agile then even spiderman going by his feats.

Warrior18

1. At no point have I said Blade is weaker. Just that based on feats DD is fractionally below him. Twirling a 400lbs weight around like a frikkin stick is insane. Stop only focusing on the limo feat. DD bending bars easily is also good. DD dangling a large man with one arm is even better. Blade has only the head ripping feat over DD. Even this is only marginally better than DD feats.

2. DD has blocked bullets with a baton. An equal feat. He has also danced between gunfire. So much for blade's superiority.

3. Woopy do da!!! DD took on and embarrassed 100 armed yakuzas in under 3 minutes.DD is one of Marvel's best fighters. Blade has never been considered so.

ps Blade's demon lifting feat is ridiculously ambiguous. I deliberately avoided it when I argued for Blade against Nightwing.

DestinyGuy678
He didn't move out of the way. He moved from his position two blocks away to the roof where the sniper was positioned.

He never cast and after image. It is an artist technique to display speed, there is nothing to suggest that the person actual saw an illusion image of Blade.

Everyone has dodged machine gun fire.

Blade managed to hit Spitfire twice. Impressive but it isn't exactly "keeping up."

The only thing impressive there is ripping of a vampires head. The rest are the very definition of typical... and I don't know how strong you'd need to be to rip off a dudes head.

You still need to lift a limo to flip it over. You need to get leverage. The only difference between lifting and flipping is that balance doesn't come into play and I guess most of the work is down with the lower back and he doesn't need to use his leg muscles as much. /shrug

You mean when he deflected a bullet with his handcuffs?

Holy shit! Seriously? You get the mayor on the funny and I'll start organizing the parade!!!

why do you answer the quotes like that...it seems more time consuming haha, you could use numbers.

1. aaah, do you have a scan I can see? I wanna see the scan before I say anything else.

and the narrator said, he is at her beack before she realizes she isnt under her blade. he moved so fast even the assasin thought she hit him (and shes a skilled assain as well)

in the fight yeah it is, seeing as spitfire didnt hit him many times either, she tried to speed blitz him she gets punched in the face, she started hitting him, (also you should note that the blows shatter his sword but only gave him scratches) they both hit each other about equally. the fight was pretty even, and considering spitfires superspeed, it should be a sign of how fast blade actually is.

2. throwing vampires several feat thourgh the air with one arm is pretty impressiv eespecially assuming he does it so casually, however the handbook defines that his super strength is about 1 ton. I Know we don't use handbooks, but thats only when the yconflict wth feats isnt it? and the hanbook doesnt conflict with his feats.

3. and yeah he did you his entire body to tilt the limo didnt he? considering ordinary people have been cited as lifting cars (tilting the mupwards) I wouldnt see it as that crazy for deadpool using his entire body to tilt a limo.

4. noo want be to get the scan? he is attacked by a thug at close range, who starts shooting at him, he starts spinning the cain and deflecting the bullets. he has to generate a high velocity in order to delfect the bullets like he did.

5. no need for sarcasm, I'm not saying daredevil isnt more skilled ,I was just citing a feat, I know daredevil is more skilled, not THAT much more skilled though

Mindset
These guys are pretty close in everything.

EVERYONE SHUT UP!!!!! mad

DestinyGuy678
1. At no point have I said Blade is weaker. Just that based on feats DD is fractionally below him. Twirling a 400lbs weight around like a frikkin stick is insane. Stop only focusing on the limo feat. DD bending bars easily is also good. DD dangling a large man with one arm is even better. Blade has only the head ripping feat over DD. Even this is only marginally better than DD feats.

2. DD has blocked bullets with a baton. An equal feat. He has also danced between gunfire. So much for blade's superiority.

3. Woopy do da!!! DD took on and embarrassed 100 armed yakuzas in under 3 minutes.DD is one of Marvel's best fighters. Blade has never been considered so.

ps Blade's demon lifting feat is ridiculously ambiguous. I deliberately avoided it when I argued for Blade against Nightwing.
not you srank said blades feats didnt compare, and Im trying to analyze all the feats sorry, the 400 pounds barbell is impressive do yo uhave scan? and blade throwing vampires several feat through the air like a regular person would throw a baseball is pretty good, with a shove (one arm)blade sent a large demon flying through the air.

everytime I see that baton feat it's always one bullet, blades chai nfeat was with multiple bullets (sorry if i'm remembering th efeat wrong) anywho the type of gunfire would matter wouldn't it? I mean dancing between shield weaponary and your standard street thugs weaponary would be a significant difference dont you think?

and I wasn't saying blade was more skilled just to say he was skilled enough for their gap to not be that great.

Warrior18
These guys are pretty close in everything.

EVERYONE SHUT UP!!!!! mad

Except skill. DD is miles ahead here against someone he equals physically.So he wins. evil face

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by carver9
What are you talking about blade aint no where near being as agile as daredevil. Hell I actually think that daredevil is ore agile then even spiderman going by his feats. how so?

srankmissingnin
why do you answer the quotes like that...it seems more time consuming haha, you could use numbers.

Organization and presentation? *shrug*

1. aaah, do you have a scan I can see? I wanna see the scan before I say anything else.

I think it is from the middle of Bendis' run on DD if you want to check it out yourself.

and the narrator said, he is at her beack before she realizes she isnt under her blade. he moved so fast even the assasin thought she hit him (and shes a skilled assain as well)

The narrator was bard weaving an epic story about Blade; I wouldn't cite anything he says as fact, most of it was exaggeration. Besides being behind her before she realised she's missed hardly translates into her seeing an after image of Blade; that is only included for the reader, the scene would be effective if Blade was just standing behind her.

in the fight yeah it is, seeing as spitfire didnt hit him many times either, she tried to speed blitz him she gets punched in the face, she started hitting him, (also you should note that the blows shatter his sword but only gave him scratches) they both hit each other about equally. the fight was pretty even, and considering spitfires superspeed, it should be a sign of how fast blade actually is.

Or a sign that the writer doesn't think Spitfires combat speed is as fast as her running speed.

2. throwing vampires several feat thourgh the air with one arm is pretty impressiv eespecially assuming he does it so casually, however the handbook defines that his super strength is about 1 ton. I Know we don't use handbooks, but thats only when the yconflict wth feats isnt it? and the hanbook doesnt conflict with his feats.

It would be impressive if you or I did it... its not - however - impressive in a comic sense. Unless you believe that vampires weigh significantly more than a normal human.

3. and yeah he did you his entire body to tilt the limo didnt he? considering ordinary people have been cited as lifting cars (tilting the mupwards) I wouldnt see it as that crazy for deadpool using his entire body to tilt a limo.

I don't really understand what you are trying to say here... sorry?

4. noo want be to get the scan? he is attacked by a thug at close range, who starts shooting at him, he starts spinning the cain and deflecting the bullets. he has to generate a high velocity in order to delfect the bullets like he did.

Just tell me the issue.

5. no need for sarcasm, I'm not saying daredevil isnt more skilled ,I was just citing a feat, I know daredevil is more skilled, not THAT much more skilled though

Daredevil is exponentially more skilled.

DestinyGuy678
Organization and presentation? *shrug*

I think it is from the middle of Bendis' run on DD if you want to check it out yourself.

The narrator was bard weaving an epic story about Blade; I wouldn't cite anything he says as fact, most of it was exaggeration. Besides being behind her before she realised she's missed hardly translates into her seeing an after image of Blade; that is only included for the reader, the scene would be effective if Blade was just standing behind her.

Or a sign that the writer doesn't think Spitfires combat speed is as fast as her running speed.

It would be impressive if you or I did it... its not - however - impressive in a comic sense. Unless you believe that vampires weigh significantly more than a normal human.

I don't really understand what you are trying to say here... sorry?

Just tell me the issue.

Daredevil is exponentially more skilled.

1. makes sense

2. its not in the respect thread? cause isn't is possible daredevil hid in an alleyway, I mean how close was the sniper fixed in it couldnt have been a completely empty radius, daredevil couldve motored into a building..it's possible isn't it?

3. except that wasn't blade initial position he started in close proximiy to her, and moved extremly fast to get behind her before she could complete her swing, thats a pretty good feat dont you think?

4. except her hands and movements were depicted the same as her running, all of her movements throughout the fight were blurred to signifiy she was moving with superspeed

5. the one he shoved away did, and the way he throws them, are there any characters who can do that (without using a form of martial arts throw) without having significant strength?

6. sorry. Ordinary people can lift cars when adrenalin is pumping (tilt them) so I dont see it surprising that daredevil, when he puts his entire body into it, can tilt over a limo, plus I dont think that requires 1 ton strength since he's not actually lifting the entire weight of the limo.

7. here you go:
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/BladespeedNS10.jpg

8. why? blade has shown that he bests martial arts champions in combat, and has said he knows multiple martial arts (against the doombots he switched from his normal form to krav maga)

can I also you ask you a question, what is more important writer's intention/beliefs of a comic, or how the general consensus feels about a comic?

snoopdogg
DD is not in Blade's physical realm. However his skills are though which will make a good fight.

Leobama
Excuse me, fellas. Marvel.com says that Daredevil has "enhanced" senses. They also say that Blade has "superhuman" senses and strength, not to mention a healing factor. They say that Daredevil has "olympic" level strength. Seems like all of these things should make a huge difference, so i say . . . . Blade 8/10.

Mindset
Actually reading the comics would be more beneficial.

Leobama
Actually reading the comics would be more beneficial. Personally, i'd rather have a source of information to help with my judgement. It's hard to compare how they squash muggers and thieves in the middle of the night. It's not like these two regularly battle notable characters. You know what i'm saying? Also, "reading the comics" can leave each character open to bad writing, high and low showings, stuff like that.

Mindset
Wow, just...wow.

Warrior18
Originally posted by Leobama
Excuse me, fellas. Marvel.com says that Daredevil has "enhanced" senses. They also say that Blade has "superhuman" senses and strength, not to mention a healing factor. They say that Daredevil has "olympic" level strength. Seems like all of these things should make a huge difference, so i say . . . . Blade 8/10.

DD has demonstrated on panel to be far beyond olympic level.

Warrior18
Personally, i'd rather have a source of information to help with my judgement. It's hard to compare how they squash muggers and thieves in the middle of the night. It's not like these two regularly battle notable characters. You know what i'm saying? Also, "reading the comics" can leave each character open to bad writing, high and low showings, stuff like that.

This is the most rediculous post I have ever seen on the KMC.

DestinyGuy678
This is the most rediculous post I have ever seen on the KMC. he just joined a couple of weeks ago relaxxxx

Warrior18
DD is not in Blade's physical realm. However his skills are though which will make a good fight.

You can't have been reading our posts properly if you still think DD is not in Blade's physical realm. DD's vastly superior skills are what cause him to take the majority against an opponent who is very similar physically to him.

Warrior18
he just joined a couple of weeks ago relaxxxx

Sorry I would have put a smiley face at the end to let him know I wasn't being too mean, but I forgot. wink

DestinyGuy678
Sorry I would have put a smiley face at the end to let him know I wasn't being too mean, but I forgot. wink oh my bad then

DestinyGuy678
You can't have been reading our posts properly if you still think DD is not in Blade's physical realm. DD's vastly superior skills are what cause him to take the majority against an opponent who is very similar physically to him. I would say blade has a good physical advantage on him check out this speed feat:

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Bladev2-Bladesense.jpg

he senses the guy and gets behind him before he even shoots a bullet

Warrior18
Good feat. But I don't think Blade gets behind him. Check the sign on the crate........

DestinyGuy678
Good feat. But I don't think Blade gets behind him. Check the sign on the crate........ oh I missed that, so it loks like he runs at him pulls him over the crate and stabs him before he can get off a shot, thats pretty good

predator king
te predator beats both of them!

Warrior18
DD hurls his baton at Frank's gun before he can get off a shot.

http://img22.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=0f8b3_Daredevil65_24.jpg
http://img146.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=84bb5_Daredevil65_25.jpg

snoopdogg
Excuse me, fellas. Marvel.com says that Daredevil has "enhanced" senses. They also say that Blade has "superhuman" senses and strength, not to mention a healing factor. They say that Daredevil has "olympic" level strength. Seems like all of these things should make a huge difference, so i say . . . . Blade 8/10. This is the correct answer.

snoopdogg
Personally, i'd rather have a source of information to help with my judgement. It's hard to compare how they squash muggers and thieves in the middle of the night. It's not like these two regularly battle notable characters. You know what i'm saying? Also, "reading the comics" can leave each character open to bad writing, high and low showings, stuff like that. This is also the correct answer. The editors who write the Handbook entries actually sit down and read every appeareance the character had. Obviously they all feel Blade>DareDevil physically.

Warrior18
This is the correct answer.

Come on please...........that is the biggest joke of an answer I've ever seen. You are denying on panel feats in favour of bios! Is there any point in arguing with you? Pure unadulterated fanboyism.

predator king
y does'nt anyone want to come to my predator vs captain america vs terminator thread?? plzz come

snoopdogg
Come on please...........that is the biggest joke of an answer I've ever seen. You are denying on panel feats in favour of bios! Is there any point in arguing with you? Pure unadulterated fanboyism. Let's try and keep this civilized. In other words keep the insults to yourself.

Warrior18
This is also the correct answer. The editors who write the Handbook entries actually sit down and read every appeareance the character had. Obviously they all feel Blade>DareDevil physically.

Er...no they don't. As is evidenced by the fact that they and you are oblivious to the fact that DD has demonstrated well above Olympic physical stats. Also I have seen bullshit handbooks say Blade has 10 tonne strength. Pure nonsense.

snoopdogg
Come on please...........that is the biggest joke of an answer I've ever seen. You are denying on panel feats in favour of bios! Is there any point in arguing with you? Pure unadulterated fanboyism. BTW there has been feats posted showing Blade>DD. And the bios also state the same thing.

snoopdogg
Also I have seen bullshit handbooks say Blade has 10 tonne strength. Pure nonsense. I call bullsh!t. I'm gonna challange you to prove this.

Warrior18
Let's try and keep this civilized. In other words keep the insults to yourself.

Any objective observer with even a modicum of comic knowledge would balk at the idea of handbooks trumping comics.

Warrior18
BTW there has been feats posted showing Blade>DD. And the bios also state the same thing.

No you haven't. The only feat of Blade's that trumps DD's is the head ripping feat. Again with bios...............

snoopdogg
No you haven't. The only feat of Blade's that trumps DD's is the head ripping feat. Again with bios............... Well....I have the Marvel editors on my side. I think the ball is in your hands to get Marvel editors to switch to your side.

Warrior18
Well....I have the Marvel editors on my side. I think the ball is in your hands to get Marvel editors to switch to your side.

You are actually not reading my posts. You think handbooks trump the writers; you think handbooks trump the primary source; you ignore on panel feats.............you are a fanboy.

snoopdogg
You are actually not reading my posts. You think handbooks trump the writers; you think handbooks trump the primary source; you ignore on panel feats.............you are a fanboy. I looked at DD's respect thread. He has some nice stuff, but he's not Blade in terms of physical stats imo. Blade has been shot in the back at pointblank, survived a Shield hellicarrier crash, moved to fast people stated he moved like lightning, jumped so high people thought he was flying, chosen by Shield to have the best chance at taken Wolverine down and so on. I don't know if you noticed or not but you and one other guy gave DD the win to like 7 or 8 for Blade. So yes, the ball is once again in your hands.

Warrior18
I looked at DD's respect thread. He has some nice stuff, but he's not Blade in terms of physical stats imo. Blade has been shot in the back at pointblank, survived a Shield hellicarrier crash, moved to fast people stated he moved like lightning, jumped so high people thought he was flying, chosen by Shield to have the best chance at taken Wolverine down and so on. I don't know if you noticed or not but you and one other guy gave DD the win to like 7 or 8 for Blade. So yes, the ball is once again in your hands.

1.The thread shows DD dodging lasers, dodging point blank shotgun shots fired by BULLSEYE, dancing in between gunfire and a host of insane martial art feats. It also shows DD demonstrate strength which is comfortably peak human level. Yet you still go on about bios and olympic level stats. No,I don't think you looked at the thread properly.

2. Durability. Never said DD trumps blade in durability. Though DD is not far behind, he has taken shots from Tombstone and Spidey as well as survived falls from high buildings.

3.Aside from qouting bios, ignoring on panel feats and trying to make profound statements about balls being in hands, you have not proved anything in favour of Blade.

snoopdogg

3.Aside from qouting bios, ignoring on panel feats and trying to make profound statements about balls being in hands, you have not proved anything in favour of Blade. I must be doing something right if the good majority is on my side...... big grin

Warrior18
chosen by Shield to have the best chance at taken Wolverine down and so on.

Big lol. *Remebers the laughable Blade v Wolverine thread*

snoopdogg
I would say blade has a good physical advantage on him check out this speed feat:

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Bladev2-Bladesense.jpg

he senses the guy and gets behind him before he even shoots a bullet Here is the page before that to show just how far Blade was away from the guy.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Bladesmokin.jpg

snoopdogg
I call bullsh!t. I'm gonna challange you to prove this. Still waiting for you to back up your claim on this.

Warrior18
I must be doing something right if the good majority is on my side...... big grin

No. Only you and Destinyguy (who has at least provided feats) have argued for Blade's superiority. Mindset thinks Blade will win, but thinks both DD and Blade are physically very similar. So no.

snoopdogg
No. Only you and Destinyguy (who has at least provided feats) have argued for Blade's superiority. Mindset thinks Blade will win, but thinks both DD and Blade are physically very similar. So no. I was talking about Blade winning the fight overall. A good majority says Blade will win aside from you and somebody else.

Blade 7/10.

Warrior18
Still waiting for you to back up your claim on this.

Years back at my local Borders bookshop. Said something about Blade having close to 10 tonne strength after doing something with Morbious. Also I'm sure wikipedia used to say something like that too. Either way it is irrelevant since both were bull.

Warrior18
Here is the page before that to show just how far Blade was away from the guy.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Bladesmokin.jpg

So? The feat is nothing above what DD has done anyway.

snoopdogg
Years back at my local Borders bookshop. Said something about Blade having close to 10 tonne strength after doing something with Morbious. Also I'm sure wikipedia used to say something like that too. Either way it is irrelevant since both were bull. Sorry dude. I have all handbooks from Marvel and nothing has ever stated Blade has 10 ton strength. So the bull is coming from you and not the handbook.

Warrior18
Sorry dude. I have all handbooks from Marvel and nothing has ever stated Blade has 10 ton strength. So the bull is coming from you and not the handbook.

Meh pretty sure it said but guess I was mistaken. No matter. Doesn't prove me wrong about you providing no evidence,quoting bios which say DD is olympic level and being an overall Blade fanboy. erm

snoopdogg
I just gave some evidence on what Blade has done a page back. Nothing which DD has matched.

Warrior18

Warrior18
DD is basically dodging what look like lasers while at the same time trying to save some bystanders.

http://www.uri-geller.com/pics/comic-2.jpg
http://www.uri-geller.com/pics/comic10.jpg

This is a damn good speed feat against Frank Castle which equals or even surpasses the feat you posted.
http://img81.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dddodging17qw.jpg

DestinyGuy678

http://img146.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=84bb5_Daredevil65_25.jpg thats not really equal to blades feat....for one it could be viewed as PIS...they arent going to have punisher shooting daredevil anyway, punisher didnt descide to shoot daredevil until AFTER daredevil through the baton, then he attempted to aim and shoot. pretty stupid on punishers part, if anything its an accuracy feat.

snoopdogg
After getting shot in the leg twice Blade still has the speed to do this:

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Bladefast.jpg

Has DD ever jumped so high people thought he was flying?

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Bladejumpin.jpg

This speed scan speaks for itself:

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/BladespeedBlade3.jpg

Punisher shoots Blade in the back, didn't do any damage and Blade stated he was not wearing Kevlar:

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Bladegettinshot.jpg

Blade standing in flames like a water sprinkler:

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/BladeKorea3.jpg

Blade survives a crash landing aboard a Shield aircraft:

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade/Bladecrash.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade/Bladecrash2.jpg

Warrior18
thats not really equal to blades feat....for one it could be viewed as PIS...they arent going to have punisher shooting daredevil anyway, punisher didnt descide to shoot daredevil until AFTER daredevil through the baton, then he attempted to aim and shoot. pretty stupid on punishers part, if anything its an accuracy feat.

Sure it's not because DD simply reacted quicker?

DestinyGuy678
No you haven't. The only feat of Blade's that trumps DD's is the head ripping feat. Again with bios............... most feats presented have been better than daredevils

dare devil blocks on bullt with his baton? blade blocks several bullets with a chain, plus theres still the fact blade kept up spitfire in hand-to-hand combat

dare devil tilted over a limo (Which doesnt require 1 ton strength) blade lifted a demon much larger than the limo over his head for an extended period of time (while it was on fire)

maybe I've missed something though

snoopdogg
DD is basically dodging what look like lasers while at the same time trying to save some bystanders.

http://www.uri-geller.com/pics/comic-2.jpg
http://www.uri-geller.com/pics/comic10.jpg

This is a damn good speed feat against Frank Castle which equals or even surpasses the feat you posted.
http://img81.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dddodging17qw.jpg Blade was dodging lazers before he was a daywalker:
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/BladedodginBVH10.jpg

snoopdogg
With a gun to his back Blade was still fast enough to knock the gun out of her hand:
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Bladefaster.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Bladefaster2.jpg

Warrior18
After getting shot in the leg twice Blade still has the speed to do this:

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Bladefast.jpg

Has DD ever jumped so high people thought he was flying?

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Bladejumpin.jpg

This speed scan speaks for itself:

Punisher shoots Blade in the back, didn't do any damage and Blade stated he was not wearing Kevlar:

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Bladegettinshot.jpg

Blade standing in flames like a water sprinkler:

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/BladeKorea3.jpg

Blade survives a crash landing aboard a Shield aircraft:

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade/Bladecrash.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade/Bladecrash2.jpg

For the enth time, Blade is more durable than DD, I have not denied this. So posting durability feats is pointless.
Yes the jumping feat is pretty sick. Yet I will try to get sans of DD leaping between buildings, which he does nightly.
The bullet dodging feat is standard. DD does that.
The famous 'after image' feat aint as good as you think. See sranks post.

DestinyGuy678
No. Only you and Destinyguy (who has at least provided feats) have argued for Blade's superiority. Mindset thinks Blade will win, but thinks both DD and Blade are physically very similar. So no.
mindset
redhotrash
stoic
harbinger
vasonbee
KuRuPT Thanosi
Mrblonde

those are the first couple of pages, but can you provide some of the feats youre talking about, it'd make it easier

DestinyGuy678
So? The feat is nothing above what DD has done anyway. what has DD done to match it?

snoopdogg

The famous 'after image' feat aint as good as you think. See sranks post. Like I'm gonna take Sranks view on something Blade has done. The girl attacked Blade from behind and he jumped over her mid-swing. The narration...did you read the narration?

DestinyGuy678
For the enth time, Blade is more durable than DD, I have not denied this. So posting durability feats is pointless.
Yes the jumping feat is pretty sick. Yet I will try to get sans of DD leaping between buildings, which he does nightly.
The bullet dodging feat is standard. DD does that.
The famous 'after image' feat aint as good as you think. See sranks post. I commented on sranks post he hasnt seen it yet, but the assasin attacked blade, he movedso fast she thought she had actually hit him. I havent seen daredevi l move like that

Warrior18
most feats presented have been better than daredevils

dare devil blocks on bullt with his baton? blade blocks several bullets with a chain, plus theres still the fact blade kept up spitfire in hand-to-hand combat

dare devil tilted over a limo (Which doesnt require 1 ton strength) blade lifted a demon much larger than the limo over his head for an extended period of time (while it was on fire)

maybe I've missed something though

1. It is still blocking bullets is it not? Not far behind Blade. Blade seemed to be getting smacked up by spitfire in that fight anyway. erm

2. At no point have I said DD is a 1 tonner. He is however not far behind Blade. He is at least peak human 800lbs. The demon feat is ambiguous as hell, we have no idea how much it weighed.

I am basically arguing that Blade is not leagues ahead of DD. Based on feats they are very similar. Blade is stronger etc, but not at all by much. The difference is almost negligable. It is essentially DD fighting someone around Caps level.

Warrior18
Like I'm gonna take Sranks view on something Blade has done. The girl attacked Blade from behind and he jumped over her mid-swing. The narration...did you read the narration?

Yeh he dogded her attack.

snoopdogg
The demon feat is ambiguous as hell, we have no idea how much it weighed.

You can see the trembling lines around Blade's arm. Indicating the Demon was indeed heavy and putting stress on Blade's arm. Comparing his mass to a being that size would have to be around 2 tons or so imo.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y93/Jyppe/Liftingfeat.jpg

Warrior18
Blade was dodging lazers before he was a daywalker:

Please, DD did it while carrying someone and also dodged the beams in midair. By the way that tank and its beams looked far more impressive than whatever the hell Blade was dodging.

DestinyGuy678
Please, DD did it while carrying someone and also dodged the beams in midair. By the way that tank and its beams looked far more impressive than whatever the hell Blade was dodging. they looked far more impressive, doesnt mean they were, plus wasnt dare devil dodgin a continuous beam?

Warrior18
they looked far more impressive, doesnt mean they were, plus wasnt dare devil dodgin a continuous beam?

He still did it while carrying a fully grown man and while in midair.

By the way I hate comic lasers lol. Lasers are supposed to move at the speed of light!

DestinyGuy678
1. It is still blocking bullets is it not? Not far behind Blade. Blade seemed to be getting smacked up by spitfire in that fight anyway. erm

2. At no point have I said DD is a 1 tonner. He is however not far behind Blade. He is at least peak human 800lbs. The demon feat is ambiguous as hell, we have no idea how much it weighed.

I am basically arguing that Blade is not leagues ahead of DD. Based on feats they are very similar. Blade is stronger etc, but not at all by much. The difference is almost negligable. It is essentially DD fighting someone around Caps level. he ended the fight when he dodged her attacked and kickd across the rom, he also landed a sloid punch, and tanked most of spitfires attacks.

ok I just wanted to clarify blade is indeed stronger (and it is ambiguous but the demon was huge, much bigger than a limo, plus it was struggling to break free)

and i am basically trying to say daredevils skill isn't leagues above blades either

snoopdogg
He still did it while carrying a fully grown man and while in midair.

By the way I hate comic lasers lol. Lasers are supposed to move at the speed of light! I wasn't even gonna bring up the lazers. That's all you.

Warrior18
You can see the trembling lines around Blade's arm. Indicating the Demon was indeed heavy and putting stress on Blade's arm. Comparing his mass to a being that size would have to be around 2 tons or so imo.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y93/Jyppe/Liftingfeat.jpg

Still speculation. I would guess it is about 1tonne.

Warrior18
he ended the fight when he dodged her attacked and kickd across the rom, he also landed a sloid punch, and tanked most of spitfires attacks.

ok I just wanted to clarify blade is indeed stronger (and it is ambiguous but the demon was huge, much bigger than a limo, plus it was struggling to break free)

and i am basically trying to say daredevils skill isn't leagues above blades either

Yeh Blade is stronger IMO. Just not significantly or enough to make it count.

Now we can talk about skill.

snoopdogg
Still speculation. I would guess it is about 1tonne. Even at 1 ton. That's more than anything DD has ever lifted over his head. Flipping a limo is deadlifting and that is intirely possible for a human to do. However military pressing 1 ton is not.

Warrior18
I wasn't even gonna bring up the lazers. That's all you.

I know.What's your point? Still a valid feat. I just commented on how lasers are collectively portrayed stupidly in marvel.

Warrior18
Even at 1 ton. That's more than anything DD has ever lifted over his head. Flipping a limo is deadlifting and that is intirely possible for a human to do. However military pressing 1 ton is not.

READ MY POSTS.I have never said DD is a 1 tonner.

snoopdogg
READ MY POSTS.I have never said DD is a 1 tonner. Just pointing out that's two strength feats Blade has that DD cannot match.

Warrior18
Just pointing out that's two strength feats Blade has that DD cannot match.

Lol. It's a shame Blade's very very very low superhuman strength won't mean jack against someone who is at least in the 800lbs range anyway and has successfully fought guys far far stronger than Blade. erm

Phantom Zone

DD was lucky every other time that this has happened Pun has managed to deflect the baton. Sometimes writers put down Frank I have no idea why hes ****ing sweating for...bullocks.

http://img81.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dddodging17qw.jpg

Punisher was missing unpurpose because he was using real bullets. Most of puns showings show that hes capable of shooting DD.

Theres nothing wrong with these speed feats, one of them shows a downgraded Blade dodging lasers.

Blade wins. DD maybe more skillful but Blade is very skillful but more durable, stronger and at least just as fast. Don't care what srank thinks.

snoopdogg
Here is another strength feat that requires alot of strength. Blade casually shoves White Wrom with one hand and sends him flying:
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y93/Jyppe/BladeStrong.jpg

This second image can give you a idea on how big he was:
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y93/Jyppe/Bladecuts.jpg

Phantom Zone
Oh yeah and Blade has gone toe-to-toe with spitfire. Cap actually needed her help to fight the Master race, spitefire is no joke. Blade FTW.

Warrior18
Here is another strength feat that requires alot of strength. Blade casually shoves White Wrom with one hand and sends him flying:
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y93/Jyppe/BladeStrong.jpg

This second image can give you a idea on how big he was:
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y93/Jyppe/Bladecuts.jpg

Again pointless. We get that Blade is stronger............just not by much and not by enough.

Phantom Zone
Strength aone doesnt giev him the win but when you add up the advantages it can help give him the majority. I think ive seen scans of Blade easily carcking some statue or some shit like that it seems signifcantly stronger than DD.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Strength aone doesnt giev him the win but when you add up the advantages it can help give him the majority. I think ive seen scans of Blade easily carcking some statue or some shit like that it seems signifcantly stronger than DD. He also threw this vampire stright into the air with one arm and sliced her head off when she landed. I can't see DD doing something like this.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y93/Jyppe/Bladethrows.jpg

snoopdogg
I like this feat also:
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/BladeskillsMSU2.jpg

Phantom Zone
He also threw this vampire stright into the air with one arm and sliced her head off when she landed. I can't see DD doing something like this.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y93/Jyppe/Bladethrows.jpg

Considering the vamp had superhuman strength...nope.

snoopdogg
Considering the vamp had superhuman strength...nope. She even took a chunk out of his shoulder also. So the arm was injured.

Phantom Zone
Can't get this link to work.

I like this feat also:

snoopdogg
Can't get this link to work.

Warrior18
DD causes Hyde to stop breathing with a pressure point strike. Hyde who is far more durable than Blade.
http://img84.imageshack.us/my.php?image=swork180zt.jpg

Here temporarily he paralyzes a man with a strike.
http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/1979/onemoveparalyzed1rx.jpg

Back to speed.He dodges a tank that can read his mind basically.
http://img480.imageshack.us/my.php?image=daredevil133177hl.jpg

More pressure nerve strikes.
http://img299.imageshack.us/my.php?image=daredevil149176nr.jpg

Makes Hammerhead scream through striking him with nerve strikes.
http://img260.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dd84014gs6.jpg

Daredevil could simply kill with pressure points if he wished.
http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/1354/daredevilv20617zm1.jpg

Quick deviation from skill. DD can also jump insanely high too.
http://img76.imageshack.us/my.php?image=05sf5.jpg

Makes the superhuman Ox go blind from nerve strikes.
http://img528.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dd104dcp0008my9.jpg

Please post scans of Blade doing anything close to this. DD surpasses him considerably in martial skill.

Mindset
Who was it that used to try to claim Blade was as strong as Spiderman?

Warrior18
Strength aone doesnt giev him the win but when you add up the advantages it can help give him the majority. I think ive seen scans of Blade easily carcking some statue or some shit like that it seems signifcantly stronger than DD.

Blade, based on feats is not really more than 1 tonne. DD is below him, but not by much.Advantages like what? Durability? DD aint that far behind. Speed? They haven't shown Blade to be ahead of DD in this respect. I have shown very similar DD speed feats.

snoopdogg
DD causes Hyde to stop breathing with a pressure point strike. Hyde who is far more durable than Blade.
http://img84.imageshack.us/my.php?image=swork180zt.jpg

Here temporarily he paralyzes a man with a strike.
http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/1979/onemoveparalyzed1rx.jpg

Back to speed.He dodges a tank that can read his mind basically.
http://img480.imageshack.us/my.php?image=daredevil133177hl.jpg

More pressure nerve strikes.
http://img299.imageshack.us/my.php?image=daredevil149176nr.jpg

Makes Hammerhead scream through striking him with nerve strikes.
http://img260.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dd84014gs6.jpg

Daredevil could simply kill with pressure points if he wished.
http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/1354/daredevilv20617zm1.jpg

Quick deviation from skill. DD can also jump insanely high too.
http://img76.imageshack.us/my.php?image=05sf5.jpg

Makes the superhuman Ox go blind from nerve strikes.
http://img528.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dd104dcp0008my9.jpg

Please post scans of Blade doing anything close to this. DD surpasses him considerably in martial skill. I won't argue Blade is more skilled. DD's skills is what will give him 3 wins out of 10 imo. Blade's not slouch either in skills and mix in his physical edges he'll get the majoirity.

Warrior18
Who was it that used to try to claim Blade was as strong as Spiderman?

Lol. Please name them.

Warrior18
I won't argue Blade is more skilled. DD's skills is what will give him 3 wins out of 10 imo. Blade's not slouch either in skills and mix in his physical edges he'll get the majoirity.

Thats just it though. Blade has never done anything this good. DD is streaks ahead of him here. Blade's physical edge is almost negligable, as I keep saying and showng you.

You also forget about DD's supersenses. He can sense when a punch etc is coming.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>