Reality has Ended and Recreated: Who Will Rule it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fangirl101
4 Factions have been fighting for 3 years since TOAA and Presence have merged. The One Presence of ALL has left all power sources such as the Source and Power Cosmic in tact. But it has removed all abstract level intelligence.No more Eternity or LT or Spectre or Angels or anything abstract. The Elder and Sky Gods have been destroyed. Nearly All Super beings in the Universe have been hunted down by the Destroyers. Beings loosed on the Universe by TOPA as agents of chaos. At any given moment, any of the factions may run into one or two of the Destroyers. Which group could defeat the others? could they survive an encounter with one or two of the destroyers?

Faction 1:Absolute Power (They believe that power brings Order swiftly)
Silver Surfer
Takion
Star Dust
The Radiant

Faction 2: Absolute Will (They want to design a new Order slowly)
Metron
Warlock(SG)
Dr. Strange
Sentinal

Faction 3: Absolute Courage(They believe reality should self evolve)
Thor(Current)
Superman (With the Last GL ring and battery)
Orion(MB/AF)
Beta Ray Bill

The Destroyers (Never act as a team, they only serve to kill)
Superboy Prime
Morg WOL/PC
Doomsday H/P
Thanos

occultdestroyer
The Destroyers

rotiart
Team 2. Dr. Strange uses the rest of his team as cannon fodder. Then unleashes a deus ex machina.

If not. then Team 4. Destroyers take it handily.

kgkg
Destroyer as in Asgardian Destroyer? or some other destoryers? and how many ?

King Kandy
I can see Strange's team winning. Warlock and Strange would probably let the others kill eachother.

Wei Phoenix
Thanos is going to rape the competition.

vansonbee
The Destroyer will win.
Thanos will predict the other team easily sad
Not sure how his team get along! H/P Doomsday hate Superman look alikes lolz

fangirl101
Originally posted by vansonbee
The Destroyer will win.
Thanos will predict the other team easily sad
Not sure how his team get along! H/P Doomsday hate Superman look alikes lolz They won't. Thanos isn't on a team. the Destroyers are Agents of Chaos meant to kill every Super Being they run into. They Operate Alone and ocassionally two will team up if they have to.

Bouboumaster
The destroyers would pwn.

Thanos plan, the team move for the kill, and Thanos kill his team after he realise the plot.

vansonbee
Originally posted by fangirl101
They won't. Thanos isn't on a team. the Destroyers are Agents of Chaos meant to kill every Super Being they run into. They Operate Alone and ocassionally two will team up if they have to.
So best hope rely on Adam Warlock team then* they seem the most Just!

Knowsbleed33
Team 2. Warlock with the SG tips the scales for me.

guy222
Prime's Team

Zack Fair
Thanos tells Prime all the other guys destroyed his earth, murdered his parents and gangbanged his gf.

Then he smirks and tells him "Punch some heads off boy."

The End.

psycho gundam
adam warlock

Nestical
The One Presence of ALL

huh

team 4

fangirl101
Originally posted by Nestical
huh

team 4 There is no Team 4

Priest
Dr. Strange and company for a easy win.

occultdestroyer
The One Presence of ALL
That would be G-SUS

Bada's Palin
Team 2.

How hard is it to spell Sentinel btw?

fangirl101
Originally posted by Bada's Palin
Team 2.

How hard is it to spell Sentinel btw?
How much easier is it not to care? btw.

Bada's Palin
Keep up the trolling nvr, you're doing great.

Tenebrous
Team 1 by the parameters would be the most pro-active in searching for the power sources.

Team 2 has several mystic guys that may or may not agree on distributions/functions of what powers, if any, once obtained.

Team 3 will be killed as they wont look for the power source as proactively as the other two.

Team 4 if team 4 can hunt down team 1 before they find the power source, they should prevail.

fangirl101
Keep up the trolling nvr, you're doing great.
How many times has bada warned against you doing this?

Lord Feron
The destroyers is a rediculously strong but they never fight together.

SBP might work as a team but might just go off and try and wreck everything without a plan.

Morg he is a scumbag and might some how backstab his team.

DD might just try and kill SBP because of his resemblance to supes.

Thanos is a scumbag and backstab or steal everyone's energy and make himself stronger or something crazy like that. He might be able to manipulate the others to do his bidding and kind of inadvertantly work as a team which is the most dangerous component of the destroyers.

The only way for the destroyers not totally dominate is for the other team to fall one by one when the teams hunt them down individually (or if the other teams realize that the destroyers are far toodangerous if they decide to think together)

Also question Supes with teh last ring and battery does that mean ihe is ION? If so that would just be too much for anyone to handle possible.

Anway if not i'm putting all my ponies on team Absolute will due to Strange magic and Metrons time traveling and planning. No raw power advantage but a very great strategic advantage.

By the way I like this Thread Alot!

fangirl101
Originally posted by Lord Feron
The destroyers is a rediculously strong but they never fight together.

SBP might work as a team but might just go off and try and wreck everything without a plan.

Morg he is a scumbag and might some how backstab his team.

DD might just try and kill SBP because of his resemblance to supes.

Thanos is a scumbag and backstab or steal everyone's energy and make himself stronger or something crazy like that. He might be able to manipulate the others to do his bidding and kind of inadvertantly work as a team which is the most dangerous component of the destroyers.

The only way for the destroyers not totally dominate is for the other team to fall one by one when the teams hunt them down individually (or if the other teams realize that the destroyers are far toodangerous if they decide to think together)

Also question Supes with teh last ring and battery does that mean ihe is ION? If so that would just be too much for anyone to handle possible.

Anway if not i'm putting all my ponies on team Absolute will due to Strange magic and Metrons time traveling and planning. No raw power advantage but a very great strategic advantage.

By the way I like this Thread Alot!
Thanks. For Superman. Think of this as Superman with 3 years of practice with his power ring. Remember that these guys have been fighting each other in little battles for three years. That means Surfer and the radiant may run into Just Thor. Or Thor, Beta and Orion may have tangled with Superboy prime. Orion may have barely made it out fighting Strange and Alan Scott. It's just now things have come to a point where one faction must win. Each Character would act similiar to thier original characters but within the frame work of thier group. All of the heroes want peace and Order. they just have radically different views. Surer and Takion want to use Force to cleanse reality of evil and the good that opposes that notion. Metron And Warlock want to craft reality in a way that would make them the new Abstracts. Behind the scenes players. But the others keep getting in thier way. Superman and Thor's team believe that reality should heal itself and the void will fill in what is gone. that natural selection without interfernence is the way to freedom of all sentient beings. And then there's Thanos...................

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Lord Feron

just like he did against tyrant. thanos assembled the team of heralds, ganymede, jack-of-hearts, and beta ray to distract and tempt tyrant so he could find what tyrant was empowering himself with. and when he found the orbs he tested it against tyrant, he soon left the team to fend for themselves.

Lord Feron
Interesting back story fangirl...

Exactly what i was thinking of psycho. Very likily to scumbag everyone to get the power for himself. How can he resist?

I honestly think the heroes can agree to have a cease fire treaty and just start stomping on Team Destroyers. (if they are wise enough)

I think then it would be up to teh last couple of teams to fight it out. I was thinking of Team Absolute will then i remmebered ADAM got all pissy and kind of crazy when he got the gauntlet (i.e. great power). Anyway I still banking on Metron and Strange alot for their team to find the power and wield it.

Absolute Power would be a close second due to the powers and speed and knowledge of the universe. I wouldn't mind living as Surfer being supreme Leader of reality. Good guy in my book.

Badabing
Keep up the trolling nvr, you're doing great. Warned for bashing and flaming. Originally posted by fangirl101
How many times has bada warned against you doing this? Add another time.

Dark-Jaxx
The Destroyers.

Soljer
No one is paying any god damned attention.

There is no team four.

The four people under the heading of 'Destroyers' are not together, they are individuals seeking their own gain.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Soljer
No one is paying any god damned attention.

There is no team four.

The four people under the heading of 'Destroyers' are not together, they are individuals seeking their own gain.

Exactly you silly smurfs! Happy Dance I know I said "team Destroyers" but if you read my posts in this thread I more than others know the parameters of the thread)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.