han/leia vid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hermione7
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-KATlIO6iE

guys i made a han/leia vid.. hope u can check it out

queeq
I never like such clips... Sorry.

sweersa
Interesting.

I thought it was cute.

queeq
'Hmpf

sweersa
Originally posted by queeq
'Hmpf

You know you like it.

queeq
Nope. I think, no offense hermione, that using a song you like and edit some SW clips to it is a bit cheap and lame. I don't think I ever saw one that worked beyond the first 20 seconds.

sweersa
Nope. I think, no offense hermione, that using a song you like and edit some SW clips to it is a bit cheap and lame. I don't think I ever saw one that worked beyond the first 20 seconds.

Right...well. Let's turn this thread around.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6A0rwG39Jzk

hermione7

its a fanvid for han/leia fans okay..
if you don't liked it thats fine

sweersa
Originally posted by hermione7
its a fanvid for han/leia fans okay..
if you don't liked it thats fine

You have to get used to Queeq sometimes.

He has very high standards.

Hahaha.

hermione7
Originally posted by sweersa
You have to get used to Queeq sometimes.

He has very high standards.

Hahaha.

ah is he a guy?

sweersa
ah is he a guy?

We think so. lol

Yes, he is an ever so kind gentleman.

hermione7
We think so. lol

maybe he does like sw vids with action stuff..
well thats not my kind of stuff.. cool

anyways.. thanks for the good comment in my vid smile
i feel good now big grin

queeq
Right...well. Let's turn this thread around.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6A0rwG39Jzk

that's damn funny. And quite creative.

General G
We think so. lol

Oi, come again?

Lord Knightfa11
naw queeq isn't boy or girl hes asexual. big grin

hermione7
Originally posted by General G
Oi, come again?

yep.. nah Happy Dance

queeq
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
naw queeq isn't boy or girl hes asexual. big grin

evil face

sweersa
that's damn funny. And quite creative.

Oh I know, I couldn't stop laughing the first time I watched it! I discovered it a few years back, it is absolutely hilarious.

maybe he does like sw vids with action stuff..
well thats not my kind of stuff.. cool

anyways.. thanks for the good comment in my vid smile
i feel good now big grin

Your welcome. I would link you to my videos but my account at youtube is suspended. lol

I have been naughty.

queeq
Oh I know, I couldn't stop laughing the first time I watched it! I discovered it a few years back, it is absolutely hilarious.

Lotta work to make. I noticed there were a few variations around as well, but this one actually tells a little story. Cool mofo Vader.

hermione7

Your welcome. I would link you to my videos but my account at youtube is suspended. lol

I have been naughty.

got suspended too.. 2x sad

Lord Knightfa11
why'd u guys get suspended?

queeq
Prolly using illegal footage.

sweersa
got suspended too.. 2x sad

Yeah, what did you do? I uploaded unreleased songs. The views were through the roof and the emails I got was almost overwhelming. Youtube finally un-banned me but I got it banned again for the same reason, hahaha.

Lotta work to make. I noticed there were a few variations around as well, but this one actually tells a little story. Cool mofo Vader.

I loved it, it has a cute twist at the end.

queeq
It's great.

hermione7
Yeah, what did you do? I uploaded unreleased songs. The views were through the roof and the emails I got was almost overwhelming. Youtube finally un-banned me but I got it banned again for the same reason, hahaha.

Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
why'd u guys get suspended?

the first time i don't really know what happened just making music videos

then the 2nd time, almost the same as what you did, i uploaded clips of a movie that is still showing... and i got suspended lolz.. but you know i got almost a hundred comments and many subscribers.... but anyways I won't do that again learned my lesson haha

cool

queeq
hehehe

sweersa
the first time i don't really know what happened just making music videos

then the 2nd time, almost the same as what you did, i uploaded clips of a movie that is still showing... and i got suspended lolz.. but you know i got almost a hundred comments and many subscribers.... but anyways I won't do that again learned my lesson haha

cool

lol I didn't learn my lesson the first time.

Lord Knightfa11
Lol. I don't ever use my youtube account.

hermione7
^so you have two accounts.?

lol I didn't learn my lesson the first time.

hah hate you tube when they suspend accounts

queeq
Even when it's you breaking the rules? It's called living on the edge I guess... wink

sweersa
Even when it's you breaking the rules? It's called living on the edge I guess... wink

lol Well. They were unapproved demos, I figured they wouldn't care or something, they were cool so I wanted to share, naturally. Then one day I got my account back after like 6 months. I thought maybe they brought it back to promote their upcoming album, so I put up a REALLY cool video with awesome clips of all of the demos. The first comment was "I am the first to comment!" then BAM! My account is permanently disabled...again!

The first comment was indeed the last....

hermione7

well the first time they suspended me..
i did no illegal thing.. sick so thats why you tube sometimes suck
they just delete accounts with no reason at all..

hermione7
lol Well. They were unapproved demos, I figured they wouldn't care or something, they were cool so I wanted to share, naturally. Then one day I got my account back after like 6 months. I thought maybe they brought it back to promote their upcoming album, so I put up a REALLY cool video with awesome clips of all of the demos. The first comment was "I am the first to comment!" then BAM! My account is permanently disabled...again!

The first comment was indeed the last....

wait you got it 6 months.. hmm.. maybe i'll get mine back too..

queeq
One day.

hermione7
lolz yah one day.. maybe one year ahehe

sweersa
Hopefully they give me a 3rd chance...

queeq
That's asking a bit much.

cornponious
I agree with Queeq.

In regards to everything.

cornponious
And in terms of posting stuff you shouldn't be, I think i can one-up you. I was hosting an ftp at my house with "before the helmet" (or whatever the crap it was called) pictures and various other things. It was going just peachy until one day I had no internet service. Then bellsouth called me and said that George Lucas' attorneys had called and asked if they wouldn't mind shutting me down until I signed a paper stating I would cease and desist all activity regarding my ftp site, and further state that I will never run an ftp server again.

And I thought, "wow, lucasfilm knows who I am. Awesome."

That was hawt.

queeq
Wow.... *bows in awe*

sweersa
That is pretty cool. No one has went after me like that before with my sites.

Hahaha.

queeq
Maybe you should be happy.

sweersa
Maybe you should be happy.

Of course.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.