Black Adam vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jalek moye
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/images/news/shazam/Blackadam52.PNG

vs

http://blog.ugo.com/images/uploads/thor_marvelcomics.jpg

Endrict Nuul
Thor

DarkOdin
What level is Thor current wipes the floor with black adam.

jalek moye
i guess i'll keep current

fangirl101
Originally posted by DarkOdin
What level is Thor current wipes the floor with black adam.
Well why didn't he do so good with red hulk? who got beaten by Green hulk? All much slower and less versatile than Black Adam?
Split. 5/10 each. BA is much faster. Thor is very versatile.

Bada's Palin
Originally posted by fangirl101
Well why didn't he do so good with red hulk? who got beaten by Green hulk? All much slower and less versatile than Black Adam?

That's ridiculous, you're actually using the Red Hulk fight?

Red Hulk was only beaten AFTER Thor had nearly killed him. Red Hulk even admitted it himself.

Priest
Rulk would of lost if they diden't fight in space.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Bada's Palin
That's ridiculous, you're actually using the Red Hulk fight?

Red Hulk was only beaten AFTER Thor had nearly killed him. Red Hulk even admitted it himself.
Not really. Rulk is still like a snail compared to BA. Thor has problem with regular bricks. He really has problems with fast bricks who can channel Spectre jaw smashing magical blast. I say split.

psycho gundam
loeb's thor is 1% of the thor that tried to drive off the celestials on pangoria.

DarkOdin

1. That writer is horriable how the hell red hulk beat down a watcher

2. If you go by other comics they don't even acknowledge red hulk series it woul dbe non-caon.

3. thor didn't use the Odin force.

4. Thor came back the next comic and kick the living ... out of red hulk and was ong to kill him but let green hulk get his revenge. Also didn't use the odinforce.

did you read the seires or just skip thru the pcitures???

fangirl101
1. That writer is horriable how the hell red hulk beat down a watcher

2. If you go by other comics they don't even acknowledge red hulk series it woul dbe non-caon.

3. thor didn't use the Odin force.

4. Thor came back the next comic and kick the living ... out of red hulk and was ong to kill him but let green hulk get his revenge. Also didn't use the odinforce.

did you read the seires or just skip thru the pcitures???
I read the series. have you read where Thor has used the odin force for anything in any fights recently? I guess you skipped thru the pictures as well. Have you seen how many times Thor has done retarded against Speedsters? Hell, He doesn't do that well against the Hulk. I guess you can't understand much except for praying to odin. And I mean that in the most disgusting way possible.

complexbrother
I think Thor would win but just barely, Black Adam is in the upper echelon of anti-heroes in the comic world.

DarkOdin

Thor pawned most when he had the Odinfroce.

Hell SS got backhanded by Odin SS can be argued to be much faster the Black Adam

fangirl101
Thor pawned most when he had the Odinfroce.

Hell SS got backhanded by Odin SS can be argued to be much faster the Black Adam
Thor hasn't done jack with the Odin force as of Late. We go by current form here. Odin is NOT Thor. Using ODin's feats is a crap way to argue. And SS doesn't use Speed for fighting much. Especially in those days. SS is faster in Travel. You probably need to learn some stuff before you come at me at on dummy.

DarkOdin
I read the series. have you read where Thor has used the odin force for anything in any fights recently? I guess you skipped thru the pictures as well. Have you seen how many times Thor has done retarded against Speedsters? Hell, He doesn't do that well against the Hulk. I guess you can't understand much except for praying to odin. And I mean that in the most disgusting way possible.

No he hasn' sed the Odin force he beat down Red Hulk with no problem.
With no Odin force.

the fact that he didn't used the Odin force just backup how powerful he is.

Old classic Thor had trouble with green hulk

This Thor hasn' fought much but he has pawned red hulk and one shoot iron man. with no Odin force.

Reg Thor verse Adam was even.

Odinforce Thor is skyfather level black Adam is not even close.

Billy is skyfather level which is the new Shazam who way above black adam now.

jesserw21
THOR 7/10..........I GIVE HIM 7/10 BECUZ LETS FACE IT BLACK ADAM PLAYS FOR KEEPS, BUT THOR CAN PROB REVERT HIM BACK WIT THE LIGHTNING

DarkOdin
Thor hasn't done jack with the Odin force as of Late. We go by current form here. Odin is NOT Thor. Using ODin's feats is a crap way to argue. And SS doesn't use Speed for fighting much. Especially in those days. SS is faster in Travel. You probably need to learn some stuff before you come at me at on dummy.

He has Odin's power it was stated already.

He used it to create asgard and to bring his people back.

All of those feats still stand the ones that don't are Rune king Thor

fangirl101
He has Odin's power it was stated already.

He used it to create asgard and to bring his people back.

All of those feats still stand the ones that don't are Rune king Thor Those are not BATTLE feats. Thor has shown nothing in the way of Odin force when it comes to a fight. Everything he's done he did better in his classic days. And if you think he's going to be able to keep sales up while being odin powered, you need to think again. no one is going to read a book where the hero cannot be defeated. Hence why Silver Surfer's sales suck.

DarkOdin
Those are not BATTLE feats. Thor has shown nothing in the way of Odin force when it comes to a fight. Everything he's done he did better in his classic days. And if you think he's going to be able to keep sales up while being odin powered, you need to think again. no one is going to read a book where the hero cannot be defeated. Hence why Silver Surfer's sales suck.

Thor battle feat with Odinforce the first time was when he blwo apart the moon and restored it amoung other things

They find Thor in the void where he sent himself after the last comic series.

Your right on the sales of the comics they need to depower him.

When Thor found Odin they hinted that he would be back someday.

Anyway back to black adam he is no were near skyfather level not now not ever.

thor is a skyfather all feats of odin and the old series carry over.

Sorry about taking a shot at you but you clearly had knowledge of Thor beating the tar out of Red hulk and decided to live it out to prove a point. That gets under my skin.

fangirl101
Thor battle feat with Odinforce the first time was when he blwo apart the moon and restored it amoung other things

They find Thor in the void where he sent himself after the last comic series.

Your right on the sales of the comics they need to depower him.

When Thor found Odin they hinted that he would be back someday.

Anyway back to black adam he is no were near skyfather level not now not ever.

thor is a skyfather all feats of odin and the old series carry over.

Sorry about taking a shot at you but you clearly had knowledge of Thor beating the tar out of Red hulk and decided to live it out to prove a point. That gets under my skin.
No. Odin's feats do not carry over for Thor. Where did you get that? No. Odin had the Odin force for thousands of years. Much more skilled in it's application. Odin's feats DO NOT COUNT FOR THOR. That is like saying A Gaurdian's feats count for a GL if they all of sudden get the power of a guardian. I guess Ion's multiversal feats count for Sadam Yat?

Priest
Odin will probably be back in Thor 600.

DarkOdin
No. Odin's feats do not carry over for Thor. Where did you get that? No. Odin had the Odin force for thousands of years. Much more skilled in it's application. Odin's feats DO NOT COUNT FOR THOR. That is like saying A Gaurdian's feats count for a GL if they all of sudden get the power of a guardian. I guess Ion's multiversal feats count for Sadam Yat?

They do carrie over. And even if they don't King Thors feat do and he was strouger then Odin either way so they count.

A Gaurdain and a GL are not the same the is a bad comparsion

Odinforce is the same exact power that Odin has.

Thor did have to learn how to use it but that was covered in all of the issues leading up to run King THor which i consider non-canon "rune king Thor.

He used it plenty of times in different ways. PLus he had it covered the part where to use it as a weapon when he blow about the moon lol

fangirl101
They do carrie over. And even if they don't King Thors feat do and he was strouger then Odin either way so they count.

A Gaurdain and a GL are not the same the is a bad comparsion

Odinforce is the same exact power that Odin has.

Thor did have to learn how to use it but that was covered in all of the issues leading up to run King THor which i consider non-canon "rune king Thor.

He used it plenty of times in different ways. PLus he had it covered the part where to use it as a weapon when he blow about the moon lol
They do not carry over. King Thor's feats don't carry over either. different instances of Thor. different Circumstances. King Thor's greatest feat was the Moon? you see how that just doesn't make sense. Odin greatest feat ws destroying dead galaxies in a fight.

DarkOdin
They do not carry over. King Thor's feats don't carry over either. different instances of Thor. different Circumstances. King Thor's greatest feat was the Moon? you see how that just doesn't make sense. Odin greatest feat ws destroying dead galaxies in a fight.

No Thor greatest feet was not the moon. That was his first feet using it in battle. With no experience.

King Thor is Still king Thor the Odin force is the Odinforce.

Odinforce has not been depowered and the new series contiunes from were the old left off.

fangirl101
No Thor greatest feet was not the moon. That was his first feet using it in battle. With no experience.

King Thor is Still king Thor the Odin force is the Odinforce.

Odinforce has not been depowered and the new series contiunes from were the old left off.
the Odin force is the ODIN force. Thor is no Odin.

DarkOdin
the Odin force is the ODIN force. Thor is no Odin.

Your right he is better. Odin when Doing the feats to destroy galaxies never fully tapped into the odin froce Thor has.

Thor full exhausted the Odin froce when he revived the peole of asgard and and need to go to the odin sleep Thor. Odin only once did that to battle the celetrials"spelled wroung"

THor has not done any feats of blowing up galaxies but he has done things Odin was not able too with the Odinforce b/c Thor is strouger then Odin.

Even Thor's lower showing of the Odinforce a greater then anything black adam has done.

With one arm killing hulk and the thing.

Destroy Logan skeleton with the force and denting cap's sheild with his hands.

Zack Fair
So far current Thor is being given too much credit.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Zack Fair
So far current Thor is being given too much credit.

He has the Odinpower which is a hell of a plot devise. i like the idea but
they need to bring Odin back depower Thor a bit maybe leave he a little bit of his own "Thorforce"

He is my theroy on way Thor is trouger then Odin

Well he if you look at this way Odin was rated by marvel at being able to lift 60 tons. "Odin did at time use the Odin froc eto enhance his strength"

thor is class 100+.

IT was never clear that Odin was strouger then Zeus but if you go by feats Odin pawns him.

Thor has been stated to be strouger then his father does how he became Rune King Thor.

Odin can the Odinforce when both he brothers died and he recevived thru them some hwo never expalin.

Thor is Odin sone plus the fact that he his mother is Gaea which was ancient god who is "supposed to be strouger then the reg. Gods.

So the in theory Thor would be greater then Odin if they both ha dthe Odin force.

fangirl101
He has the Odinpower which is a hell of a plot devise. i like the idea but
they need to bring Odin back depower Thor a bit maybe leave he a little bit of his own "Thorforce"

He is my theroy on way Thor is trouger then Odin

Well he if you look at this way Odin was rated by marvel at being able to lift 60 tons. "Odin did at time use the Odin froc eto enhance his strength"

thor is class 100+.

IT was never clear that Odin was strouger then Zeus but if you go by feats Odin pawns him.

Thor has been stated to be strouger then his father does how he became Rune King Thor.

Odin can the Odinforce when both he brothers died and he recevived thru them some hwo never expalin.

Thor is Odin sone plus the fact that he his mother is Gaea which was ancient god who is "supposed to be strouger then the reg. Gods.

So the in theory Thor would be greater then Odin if they both ha dthe Odin force.
All of this is wrong. Thor is stronger Physically than Odin. When Thor fights someone who can turn galaxie's into swords, let me know. You are going off of theory. Theory doesn't hold much weight without panel support. Thor is no where near as powerful as Odin. And he wields the Odin force like a noob.

Zack Fair
I like to think he is still weak from bringing back asgard and the gods. Either that or we find out Odin has made a comeback and this in turn caused Thor to be weaker than he was before his slumber, or its possible that the THor/Odinforce is split and/or leaving him. Who knows.

DarkOdin
All of this is wrong. Thor is stronger Physically than Odin. When Thor fights someone who can turn galaxie's into swords, let me know. You are going off of theory. Theory doesn't hold much weight without panel support. Thor is no where near as powerful as Odin. And he wields the Odin force like a noob.

Thor has fought with Odin and be able to Hold him off just finds.

Forgot the issue # but it was the one were dfend the space Gods from zeus and Odin.

Thor was able to better unlock the runes which Odin had Thor complete his test better then Odin.

Thor defeated the fates which odin couldn't do he has defeated an foe Odin couldn't even outsmart.

When Odin defeated surtar he abosrb all the asgarians power into himself which Thor could do know.

Thor made surtar reforge mjolnit as he was afaid of him.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Zack Fair
I like to think he is still weak from bringing back asgard and the gods. Either that or we find out Odin has made a comeback and this in turn caused Thor to be weaker than he was before his slumber, or its possible that the THor/Odinforce is split and/or leaving him. Who knows.

I hope something like that happens but Thor will still need a slight egde like you send split the power or something.

fangirl101
Thor has fought with Odin and be able to Hold him off just finds.

Forgot the issue # but it was the one were dfend the space Gods from zeus and Odin.

Thor was able to better unlock the runes which Odin had Thor complete his test better then Odin.

Thor defeated the fates which odin couldn't do he has defeated an foe Odin couldn't even outsmart.

When Odin defeated surtar he abosrb all the asgarians power into himself which Thor could do know.

Thor made surtar reforge mjolnit as he was afaid of him.
Most of those are plots devices. Thor has also been trashed by The Hulk. you think Odin would be trashed by the hulk? Thor has gotten his ass kicked by Thanos. Odin was pwning thanos without trying. common sense needs to be applied to your theories.

DarkOdin
Most of those are plots devices. Thor has also been trashed by The Hulk. you think Odin would be trashed by the hulk? Thor has gotten his ass kicked by Thanos. Odin was pwning thanos without trying. common sense needs to be applied to your theories.

I was comparing the fact that Odin before he gained the Odinforce was weaker the Thor.

Odin is onle 60 tons

thor is 100 tons.

So you yourself said the odinfroce is the odinfroce.

So 100+odinforce is greater then 60 + the odinforce.

and Like i sadi Thor with the Odinforce killed the Hulk and Thing at the same time.

So come on simple math its common sense

Odin<the fates<Thor

fangirl101
I was comparing the fact that Odin before he gained the Odinforce was weaker the Thor.

Odin is onle 60 tons

thor is 100 tons.

So you yourself said the odinfroce is the odinfroce.

So 100+odinforce is greater then 60 + the odinforce.

and Like i sadi Thor with the Odinforce killed the Hulk and Thing at the same time.

So come on simple math its common sense

Odin<the fates<Thor
no. Not simple math. 60 tons Plus Thousands of years experience with the odin force>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>100 tons with a few feats under your belt.

DarkOdin
no. Not simple math. 60 tons Plus Thousands of years experience with the odin force>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>100 tons with a few feats under your belt.

i don't htink so Odin was a better ruler and used the Odinfroce better. But in terms of raw power Thor with odinforce is strouger. So it take 1000's of years of expereince to use a full power blast.

In took Thor a few years to gain full power over the runes and defeat the fates. To stop Raganrok

Odin for thousands of years was lock in a cycle from the fates to have all of his people and died including himself and never being ablt to stop it. Which everytime they told him what was going to happened. He could not stop it.

But Thor did why not b/c Thor figrued some great plan to stop them.

He killed them with brute force and his power.

Odin could not.

Odin was a better ruler then Thor yes

Odin could use the Odinforce he better then Thor yup.

But thor being strouger could weild more power.

Bada's Palin
Not really. Rulk is still like a snail compared to BA. Thor has problem with regular bricks. He really has problems with fast bricks who can channel Spectre jaw smashing magical blast. I say split.

If Rulk's such a snail then you better supplement some speed feats on Black Adam's behalf. And please, fighting Superman won't cut it.

I'm also trying to figure out what kind of bricks Thor has such a hard time against, because strangely everbody has trouble against the Hulk.

i don't htink so Odin was a better ruler and used the Odinfroce better. But in terms of raw power Thor with odinforce is strouger. So it take 1000's of years of expereince to use a full power blast.

In took Thor
a few years to gain full power over the runes and defeat the fates. To stop Raganrok

Odin for thousands of years was lock in a cycle from the fates to have all of his people and died including himself and never being ablt to stop it. Which everytime they told him what was going to happened. He could not stop it.

But Thor did why not b/c Thor figrued some great plan to stop them.

He killed them with brute force and his power.

Odin could not.

Odin was a better ruler then Thor yes

Odin could use the Odinforce he better then Thor yup.

But thor being strouger could weild more power.

Odin couldn't resurrect people, Thor already has.

Also, if Odin was such a great ruler then how come all the asgardians prefer Thor and want things to change? Did you somehow manage NOT to read the issue where Odin told us about his father?

fangirl101
If Rulk's such a snail then you better supplement some speed feats on Black Adam's behalf.

And please, fighting Superman won't cut it.
This is just his running speed. His flight speed is even faster.

http://img14.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=7cd15_flash3.jpg

http://img7.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=eb1fd_flash4.jpg
I'm not done.

http://img142.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=9d5dc_shazamm2.jpg

http://img400.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dc52week12005xo8.jpg

Fighting at Superspeed with Jay Garrick
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Black%20Adam%20Feats/06-11.jpg

Bada's Palin
I thought Jay Garrick had trouble approaching lightspeed? Fortunately
Thor can react at lightspeed, so I guess that's one feat each.

What kind of feat is the second one?

DarkOdin
If Rulk's such a snail then you better supplement some speed feats on Black Adam's behalf. And please, fighting Superman won't cut it.

I'm also trying to figure out what kind of bricks Thor has such a hard time against, because strangely everbody has trouble against the Hulk.

Odin couldn't resurrect people, Thor already has.

Also, if Odin was such a great ruler then how come all the asgardians prefer Thor and want things to change? Did you somehow manage NOT to read the issue where Odin told us about his father?

ya i read that one Odin was a real BAs....rd

But Thor is his little time as a leader became as bad as hitler and enslaved the world and kill off all the hero's

Odin kept the gods inline and Odin was not allowed to get involved with earth nor his people b/c of the pact the skyfathers had.

That Thor broke and caused the other gods to step in.

fangirl101
I thought Jay Garrick had trouble approaching lightspeed? Fortunately
Thor can react at lightspeed, so I guess that's one feat each.

What kind of feat is the second one?
you didn't read the scan did you? Jay Garrick tapped the Speed force for that fight. You have to go faster than light to do that. Jay garrick's own natural speed is around 20k an hour or something like that.

Bada's Palin
Yeah, Black Adam was able to fight alongside Jay, really impressive. Now that he's able to keep up with speedsters, I assume he's speedblitzed someone?

you didn't read the scan did you? Jay Garrick tapped the Speed force for that fight. You have to go faster than light to do that. Jay garrick's own natural speed is around 20k an hour or something like that.

Where does it say that he surpassed it?

All I see is Jay going lightspeed and then his body turns into energy. Also, I can't see Black Adam keeping up with in their running contest.

fangirl101
Yeah, Black Adam was able to fight alongside Jay, really impressive. Now that he's able to keep up with speedsters, I assume he's speedblitzed someone?

Where does it say that he surpassed it?

All I see is Jay going lightspeed and then his body turns into energy. Also, I can't see Black Adam keeping up with in their running contest.
So what is your point? Are you just hating because I provided proof that BA is far Superior to thor in Speed? BA didnt' keep up with Jay. He was lending his speed so that jay could tap it. As for jay surpassing light, It doesn't have to say. It's know that speed force users go a certain speed when tapping it.

quanchi112
Thor wins.

Mrblonde
Thor owns Black Adam..I would like to see BA punk the Destroyer like Thor did

fangirl101
Originally posted by Mrblonde
Thor owns Black Adam..I would like to see BA punk the Destroyer like Thor did
I'd like to see Thor Get away with this. He wouldn't.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Black%20Adam/BlackAdam09.jpg

ultimatethor
Thunder God.

fangirl101
Originally posted by ultimatethor
Thunder God.
Suprising Answer.

ultimatethor
Suprising Answer.

Yeah im sure it is.

ultimatethor

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Black%20Adam/BlackAdam09.jpg

lol. I seem to remeber u arguing that BA didnt really do anything to the Spectre and now u post this? Superb double standards.lol

fangirl101
lol. I seem to remeber u arguing that BA didnt really do anything to the Spectre and now u post this? Superb double standards.lol
In the grand scheme of things he didn't. But I said I'd like to see thor get away with it. He's too slow to even get that close.

ultimatethor
In the grand scheme of things he didn't. But I said I'd like to see thor get away with it. He's too slow to even get that close.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mrblonde

Get away with what getting owned by Specter after hitting him a couple times no impressive hell Batman did more damage to Specter when he hit him

carver9

confused

You do know that black adam got stalemate TWICE by hawk man; Red hulk>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>hawk man. laughing

Stop bringing up shit when everyone has things that could be said about them.

Thor wins this 9/10

gogogadgetgo
classic thor should be a match for black adam. current thor has the odinforce and should place him way above black adam. if the odinforce is still what its cracked up to be, current thor should be around king thor level. the only problem is, we haven't seen shit from current thor using the odinforce in battle. what we have is him using it in not battle activities such as rebuilding asgard and reviving the asgardians.

fangirl101
Get away with what getting owned by Specter after hitting him a couple times no impressive hell Batman did more damage to Specter when he hit him
batman did NO damage what so ever to the spectre. do you read dc?

fangirl101
Originally posted by carver9
confused

You do know that black adam got stalemate TWICE by hawk man; Red hulk>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>hawk man. laughing

Stop bringing up shit when everyone has things that could be said about them.

Thor wins this 9/10
Now that has got to be the silliest shit ever. Black Adam never got stalemated by hawkman. and don't act like hawkman is a low showing. That dude has did more harm to despero than Superman has. And Thor wins 9/10? Now that is truly dumb.

Mrblonde
batman did NO damage what so ever to the spectre. do you read dc?

Are you sure..To me it looks like Specter is in quite a bit of pain after batman kicks him..I'd post the image but I'm not known well enough to do so apperently

fangirl101
Are you sure..To me it looks like Specter is in quite a bit of pain after batman kicks him..I'd post the image but I'm not known well enough to do so apperently
The Spectre let batman do that to let off some steam.

Sasaraixx
Thor wins this.

tkitna
And Thor wins 9/10? Now that is truly dumb.

I agree. It should be a clean sweep.

Thor 10/10

fangirl101
Originally posted by tkitna
This member is a fanboy and is now on your permanent ignore list. 10/10

tkitna

Hey, at least I dont hide behind a female moniker due to sheer embarrassment because of my love for Wonder Woman. Let me ask you something NVR, do your friends laugh at you when you tell them your favorite superhero is Wonder Woman? I know I would.

zeel
Sp

lit. 5/10 each. BA is much faster. Thor is very versatile.

Its called shitty writting. no way any version of hulk should have defeated or even touched RKT then red hulk turns around to get beat by a simple green hulk.

Stupid writers.

this is a good fight. can go either way.

fangirl101
Originally posted by tkitna
This member is on ignore. Please defer to the first quote for further clarification.

quanchi112
lol. I seem to remeber u arguing that BA didnt really do anything to the Spectre and now u post this? Superb double standards.lol Agreed.

Mindset
The Spectre let batman do that to let off some steam. And you don't think Spectre let BA attack him?

OK!

cloud102
Adam.

Ruin
Currently? Thor.

Classic? Thor, or split. Adam simply isn't versatile enough. His speed is a major advantage, but considering Thor has consistently battled foes with superior speed in the past he should be fine.

Eel O'Brien
If Thor has mastery of the Odinforce, maybe he could manufacture a magic lightning bolt...

Speculation would be easier if Thor would ever show us how powerful he currently is.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Eel O'Brien
If Thor has mastery of the Odinforce, maybe he could manufacture a magic lightning bolt...

Speculation would be easier if Thor would ever show us how powerful he currently is.

Don't know much about BA but doesn't he usually get hit by lightning bolts that fuel his powers?

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Don't know much about BA but doesn't he usually get hit by lightning bolts that fuel his powers?

He says the magic word "shazam" and a magical bolt of lgihting hits him and turns him into blac atom if he says it agian "shazam" he gets it agin by the bolt and turn make to a normal human.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Eel O'Brien

Speculation would be easier if Thor would ever show us how powerful he currently is. Classic Thor gets the win here. There is no way current is less powerful than classic. Think about it that way.

Wei Phoenix
He says the magic word "shazam" and a magical bolt of lgihting hits him and turns him into blac atom if he says it agian "shazam" he gets it agin by the bolt and turn make to a normal human.

Well then if he gets hit by a bolt on a daily basis then what will Thor's bolt do to him?

SoulDevourer
ok so BA is supposed to be invulnerable right ?

what about Thor ? iirc he's very durable but NOT invulnerable
(for instance how does Thor fare against high-caliber/AP bullets ?)

if Thor's not bulletproof then it's easy win for BA

Harbinger
Thor 8/10, IMO.

carver9
Thor is bullet proof, its been shown numerous of time and think about this thor has one of the best blunt force durability in comics and if you want to compare durability how about thor fighting in the sun but black adam face got melted off when he was fighting martian manhunter.

BlackZero30x
Question.....Since i havent read thor (because i got totally po'ed because i dont like when you find out at the end of the series that its not really thor)whats his greatest feat in the new series?

darthgoober
Edit.

Nevermind...

BlackZero30x
well would adams lighting be useless here...i mean thor controls lighting so would it be possible for him to change adam back or not...maybe a stupid question...but ever since marvel vs dc...cap marvel vs thor i have wondered that(even tho im very highly upset with how marvel lost mad )

i know the crossover wasent cannon but still i have wondered that

Classic NES
Thor wins 8/10

cosmicjudge
black would take this dude. thanks to his gods he gets his powers from he gets an immunity to magic.
so current thors magical powers wouldnt have much of an effect. plus black adam is much faster.

quanchi112
Originally posted by cosmicjudge
black would take this dude. thanks to his gods he gets his powers from he gets an immunity to magic.
so current thors magical powers wouldnt have much of an effect. plus black adam is much faster. Thor's got much higher showings and has reflexes to deal with Black Adam's speed which he rarely if ever uses in battle.

JakeTheBank
It's not like that Mjolnir's strikes wouldn't effect Teth just because it's an enchanted weapon. Thor is still incredibly strong and his striking power with his hammer is off the charts.

Blanket
Adam rips off Thor's hand and places his hand inside to beat Thor to death with Mjolnir.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Blanket
Adam rips off Thor's hand and places his hand inside to beat Thor to death with Mjolnir. Thor dislodges Adam's head with one hammer toss.

Prep-Man
Adam.

Omega Vision
Black Adam.

the Darkone
Thor is too versatile and powerful, Thor 8/10

Mr Marvel
Originally posted by the Darkone
Thor is too versatile and powerful, Thor 8/10

Co-signed! Happy Dance

Warlord
thor for the slight majority...adam is a beast

carver9
Thor 8/10

manx422
Black Adam

Blanket
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thor dislodges Adam's head with one hammer toss. Nice sequence you made there.

BA kills Thor with Mjolnir, and then Thor throws Mjolnir to lop of Adam's head. Either way, Adam regrows his head by capturing Mjolnir and making it his new head.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Black Adam. Based on?
Originally posted by Blanket
Nice sequence you made there.

BA kills Thor with Mjolnir, and then Thor throws Mjolnir to lop of Adam's head. Either way, Adam regrows his head by capturing Mjolnir and making it his new head. Thor is just playing possum. He pops his head up and rips Adam's balls off and then shoves em in Adam's mouth and proceeds to make out with his chick right in front of him. Adam dies from the shame. Thor wins.

manx422
Black Adam coz he is equal 2 superman but no weakness to magic

quanchi112
Originally posted by manx422
Black Adam coz he is equal 2 superman but no weakness to magic Thor's more powerful and doesn't need to beat him via magical weakness. He's far more powerful. Black adam can only tickle Prime.

manx422
Prime is immune 2 magic thor is not

quanchi112
Prime is immune 2 magic thor is not He was hurt by Zauriel's sword. Gotcha.

manx422
no he was not
u need to read IC#7

quanchi112
no he was not
u need to read IC#7 Zauriel didn't hurt him in ic it was Prime's sc special issue.

manx422
he was hurt by 3 heroes
it was not zauriell alone
it was combine effect of choke nd 2 punches

quanchi112
he was hurt by 3 heroes
it was not zauriell alone
it was combine effect of choke nd 2 punches Zauriel hurt him so he isn't completely immune against all magical powers. We'd need to see him in an extended fight against someone with magical powers to say he's completely immune to magic all the time any time at full power.

DarkOdin
Current Thor 6/7 out of 10. He just has more options when fighting Black Adam and Mjolnir is his ace in the hole.

If we go by what the OP want This Thor would have the Odinpower and Black Adam would not be able to touch him 10/10 for Thor....who revived this thread anyway????

Prep-Man
Zauriel hurt him so he isn't completely immune against all magical powers. We'd need to see him in an extended fight against someone with magical powers to say he's completely immune to magic all the time any time at full power.

Where does it state Zauriel is magical? He's more divine, which was stated in his solo comic.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Where does it state Zauriel is magical? He's more divine, which was stated in his solo comic.

Infinite Crisis, iirc. But it's Prime stating his sword is magical, so who knows.

Omega Vision
DC has always blurred the distinction between divine powers and magic. The Spectre himself is said to be magic, as is Phantom Stranger.

JakeTheBank
DC has always blurred the distinction between divine powers and magic. The Spectre himself is said to be magic, as is Phantom Stranger.

I agree. Take DoV for example.

carver9
Thor 8/10 and there is a thousand reasons proving this.

Prep-Man
Mostly throughout his appearances Z was stated to be divine. Even in DC presents. However, it was also said that he has a great deal of knowledge about magic.

quanchi112
Where does it state Zauriel is magical? He's more divine, which was stated in his solo comic. You serious?

Prep-Man
You serious?

Yes.

namorinio
black adam 8/10

when ever i go to thesuperman or black adam respect thread i see a lot of ass kicking, when ever i go to the thor respect thread i see only a stalmate and a stalmate with mjolnir the guy cant do shit without mjolnir ,unless people will show thor actually beating someone instead of getting his face bushed in for me he is always nothing but a hercules like, i cant believe how many thor fanboys are there when he is such a loser

Warlord
Originally posted by namorinio
black adam 8/10

when ever i go to thesuperman or black adam respect thread i see a lot of ass kicking, when ever i go to the thor respect thread i see only a stalmate and a stalmate with mjolnir the guy cant do shit without mjolnir ,unless people will show thor actually beating someone instead of getting his face bushed in for me he is always nothing but a hercules like, i cant believe how many thor fanboys are there when he is such a loser

how does he win 2/10?

namorinio
Originally posted by Warlord
how does he win 2/10?

you are right there is no way for thor to win even once, black adam stomps with a 10/10 ,black adam history is always including him beating up someone, ripping someones arm or face or fighting vs an entire team , thor on the other hand always gets either a stalmate or he gets beat up by someone, and against a team? just see how well thor did vs osborn taskmaster and another 2 team members laughing

Warlord
you are right there is no way for thor to win even once, black adam stomps with a 10/10 ,black adam history is always including him beating up someone, ripping someones arm or face or fighting vs an entire team , thor on the other hand always gets either a stalmate or he gets beat up by someone, and against a team? just see how well thor did vs osborn taskmaster and another 2 team members laughing

that's right...osborn can beat him alone, let alone with a team

namorinio
that's right...osborn can beat him alone, let alone with a team thumb up

Warlord
hey it's u again...smile

namorinio
well i guess you can get banned from this forums if you dont agree that thor is the greatest and you dont ride his dick like 90% of this board sheesh

Warlord
why don't you try a more "reasonable" board?

manx422
Black Adam

namorinio
Black Adam

Placidity
Black Adam

Combo Breaker smells like ass.

Warlord
Thor

Mjolnir breaker smells like ass

namorinio
black adam will just do this

http://img204.imageshack.us/i/72577487my5.jpg/

seriously did you ever see thor being so dominant or doing something like that? black adam is beyond thors league he is in the superman captain marvel league while thor is in the hulk hercules league black adam stomps

Placidity
black adam will just do this

http://img204.imageshack.us/i/72577487my5.jpg/

seriously did you ever see thor being so dominant or doing something like that? black adam is beyond thors league he is in the superman captain marvel league while thor is in the hulk hercules league black adam stomps

Yup. Hulk is a loser, and Thor struggled with him. Don't care how you spin it.

Thor also doesn't have the required combat speed. Yes, I'm sure people can dig up one or two scans in Thor's entire comic history - thats just not good enough.

Warlord
yeah couse Adam has tons of combat speed feats...
and I bet Hulk is a bigger looser than the guy whose arms got riped

Placidity
yeah couse Adam has tons of combat speed feats...
and I bet Hulk is a bigger looser than the guy whose arms got riped

Finally.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Placidity

Thor also doesn't have the required combat speed. Yes, I'm sure people can dig up one or two scans in Thor's entire comic history - thats just not good enough. YUp just 1 or 2 scans roll eyes (sarcastic) and god comparsion Hulk to young frankstein go ahead and make the match see how that works out for you

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...Avengers006.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...rSpeed03354.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...nityWatch23.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...eed06JIM125.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...elTeam-Up26.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...rspeed14267.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...rspeed11218.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...speed23v207.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...uperspeed25.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...speed27v229.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...rspeed29600.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...rinevsThor2.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...Avengers098.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...rspeed17447.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...rspeed21475.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...Avengers281.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...uperspeed24.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...peed02JIM93.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...elTeamup148.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...peed03JIM98.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...eed04JIM108.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...speed28v234.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...rspeed08144.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...ed03aJIM100.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...rspeed13246.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...rspeed15270.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...wo-In-One96.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...eed17bMCP44.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...rspeed18428.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...vengersv303.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...vengersv323.jpg

All credit to onedumb

quanchi112
Yes. We've seen it described as magical as we have also seen the Spectre described as magical. Originally posted by namorinio
well i guess you can get banned from this forums if you dont agree that thor is the greatest and you dont ride his dick like 90% of this board sheesh It's the way you go about yourself is why you keep getting banned.

carver9
Originally posted by Placidity

Thor also doesn't have the required combat speed. Yes, I'm sure people can dig up one or two scans in Thor's entire comic history - thats just not good enough.

So hulk is a loser?

I guess Konvikt is a loser and lets not even name who he took out.

I guess Shaggy man is a loser and lets not even name who he took out or gave an ass whippin too.

I guess the general is a loser but again, lets not even guess who he took out.

The list goes on buddy and Hulk physically>everyone that I named.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by carver9
So hulk is a loser?

I guess Konvikt is a loser and lets not even name who he took out.

I guess Shaggy man is a loser and lets not even name who he took out or gave an ass whippin too.

I guess the general is a loser but again, lets not even guess who he took out.

The list goes on buddy and Hulk physically>everyone that I named.
Shaggy Man would tear Hulk apart.

carver9

And thats where I disagree since Shaggy man doesnt have the feats to support this. Didnt batman, nightwing, and enchantress stalemate him until the league came?

Mindset
YUp just 1 or 2 scans roll eyes (sarcastic) and god comparsion Hulk to young frankstein go ahead and make the match see how that works out for you

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...Avengers006.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...rSpeed03354.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...nityWatch23.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...eed06JIM125.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...elTeam-Up26.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...rspeed14267.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...rspeed11218.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...speed23v207.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...uperspeed25.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...speed27v229.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...rspeed29600.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...rinevsThor2.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...Avengers098.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...rspeed17447.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...rspeed21475.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...Avengers281.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...uperspeed24.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...peed02JIM93.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...elTeamup148.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...peed03JIM98.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...eed04JIM108.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...speed28v234.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...rspeed08144.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...ed03aJIM100.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...rspeed13246.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...rspeed15270.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...wo-In-One96.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...eed17bMCP44.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...rspeed18428.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...vengersv303.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...vengersv323.jpg

All credit to onedumb

I only checked about 2, but I'm pretty sure none of those work.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Mindset
I only checked about 2, but I'm pretty sure none of those work. Your correct Hmm..... on well i justed compied them all out of the respect thread

Mindset
Your correct a bunch of showing where Thor move faster then some speedster, shows FTL combat relexes don't prove anything wink The links don't work.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Mindset
The links don't work. Ya my bad i did edit that one sorry sad

quanchi112
Shaggy Man would tear Hulk apart. Tearing the Hulk apart hasn't been done by Thor so............don't act like it's an easy thing to accomplish.

Prep-Man
We've seen it described as magical as we have also seen the Spectre described as magical. It's the way you go about yourself is why you keep getting banned.

Scan? In his solo issue, Zauriel has stated he was divine in nature. Same with Morrison's JLA, who created the character.

CallMeCommando
black adam

Warlord

nah...

Prep-Man
Shaggy Man as he was og portrayed would play gi joe with Hulk. He man handled PC Superman, afterall.

Warlord
sorry I was thinking the General

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.