Onslaught Vs Asgardian Destroyer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Classic NES
Both are at full power, which one wins?

guy222
2,000 FT Odin/Destroyer

Harbinger
Dread Destroyer.

janus77
probably Destroyer, didn't see enough of Onslaught's full power, save for getting beat by Hulk.

rotiart
onslaught has magnetism. Destroyer is metal. Destroyer fires a blast. Big O drops the visor. Or creates a mini sun. As for hulk. That was a hulk at full rage without banner restricting him. Onslaught was said to have celestial level armor. All of hulks attacks merely cracked the outer armor. And even if destroyer breaks the armor. Onlsaught is a psionic being of pure energy. Destroyer cannot defeat him. Whereas psionically killing the destroyer host could. Or a mini sun.

vansonbee
Destroyer

rotiart
How... Bare tell would destroyer even harm the big o

guy222
He can cut him with the Odinsword

Classic NES
Or blast him to kingdom come.

janus77
Originally posted by rotiart
onslaught has magnetism. Destroyer is metal. Destroyer fires a blast. Big O drops the visor. Or creates a mini sun. As for hulk. That was a hulk at full rage without banner restricting him. Onslaught was said to have celestial level armor. All of hulks attacks merely cracked the outer armor. And even if destroyer breaks the armor. Onlsaught is a psionic being of pure energy. Destroyer cannot defeat him. Whereas psionically killing the destroyer host could. Or a mini sun.
thing is, that 1) it proved definitively that Hulk is stronger than Onslaught, Celestial armour or not; and 2) Onslaught couldn't put down Hulk

both of which suggest Destroyer at full power (Odin?) would be too much.

Decimus
Destroyer 10/10

Wei Phoenix
Only one of these two truly have indestructible armor.

rotiart
in the fights with Thor fight goes hand to hand and energy blasts. Finally destroyer uses his eye beams. Thor somehow drops the visor. I can't think of a fight that goes differntly. Destroyer always uses his own beams to ko himself. I'm saying onslaught does the same tactic.

And onslaught vs hulk had the people constituting him resisting him...

Mighty Saxon
Originally posted by Decimus
Destroyer 10/10
agreed

guy222
Destroyer

Survivor19
Destroyer...

Warlord
Destroyer although Onslaught on his final form was just an astral form so I don't know how he could be hurt

wannabe
Onslaught will rip whom ever directs the destroyer out of it and shred his/her spirit to pieces.

Naija boy
Destroyer wrecks him

Priest
Destroyer

Lord Feron
Destroyer has proven to be physically formidable but seeing how it needs a host and not a real body... I mean I would say onsluaght and **** with that ftw.

Stunner2xx
i am not sure how physically attacks would hurt anything in astral form. Either way i am going with onslaught with this.

Warlord
Hmmm maybe Onslaught could do what he did to Juggernaut and remove the host a he removed the gem

kgkg
^ It won't work on a full powered Destroyer who > Skyfather

quanchi112
Destroyer wins.

The Scribe
All things are possible for a reality-warper, making them seem omnipotent. The Joker, wielding the power of Mr. Mxyzptlk as "Emperor Joker", was even able to rewrite logic itself, for example, making the whole world believe that 2 + 2 equals "fish".

Onslaught's reality warping power could come into play.

So, what does the Destroyer do if that happens?

Why didn't Onslaught set himself up like the Joker did? reading

Lord S
What if Onslaught became the host? That would be badass.

rotiart
As a taste think of how franklin alone created the heroes reborn universe
Onslaught didn't show true access to that power as the kid was resisting him in the comics...

Franklins power backed by Nate treys power source... Even if you could harm the physical shell. Destroyer has no answer for the astral body. Unless you guys mean fighting destroyer means you also have to deal with Odin and the idinorce

Enyalus
Originally posted by Lord S
What if Onslaught became the host? That would be badass.
That's what I was thinking could and probably would likely happen. They're just souls astral-projected into the Destroyer Armor. Onslaught owned the astral plane.

He takes the Destroyer Armor and solos the rest of the universe. stick out tongue

quanchi112
Originally posted by Lord S
What if Onslaught became the host? That would be badass. That would be epic.

zeel
Originally posted by rotiart

celestial armour being cracked has been duplicated by thor too. the destroyer stood up to 12 celestials and actualy did some damge including cutting ones hand off before he himself was defeated. The destroyer has not just craked celestial armor but literaly severed celestial limbs. unfortunatly for the destroyer the limbs grow back =(

not that impressive.

destroyer takes this.

D_Dude1210
My assumption of "full power" would be (correct me if I'm wrong, tho):

Destroyer at full power had Odin inside.

Onslaught at full power was dropping stars on ppl's heads.

Hm. I think Destroyer would take this.

Slaanesh
Destroyer take this..

id369

rotiart

id369

rotiart

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.