Snake vs. Master Chief: Who Will get Samus first?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
A lot of characters like Kratos, Leon Kennedy, and Marcus Fenix have been dumped by Samus (trust me, there's been more than these guys that have been trying to get her). Only ones left now are Snake and Master Chief.

Who will get the lady first, and who will cry back home alone?

General Kaliero
Ridley. no expression

Samus has never really shown any interest in any guys. In fact... the only person we've seen flirt with her... was a female shapeshifter... hmm

Dark-Jaxx
This thread is an impossibility, when Kratos wants some ass, he gets it.

Nemesis X
I don't think Kratos would want ass coming from someone who's aiming an arm cannon at his face.

NonSensi-Klown
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
This thread is an impossibility, when Kratos wants some ass, he gets it.

This is troof. Even if he has to rip the ass in half first to get it, which he probably enjoys anyway.

From a purely hypothetical viewpoint though, MC just breaks Snake's neck and he wins.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Nemesis X
I don't think Kratos would want ass coming from someone who's aiming an arm cannon at his face. I don't think Samus would refuse to give someone some ass when said person is strong enough to rip her like wet paper, and has a sword in her face that can caused damage greater than that of a nuclear bomb.

Not to mention he has a hot bod.

Lars Alexander
This thread is an impossibility, when Kratos wants some ass, he gets it. lmao laughing out loud

Hewhoknowsall
has a sword in her face that can caused damage greater than that of a nuclear bomb.

?????

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
????? Blade of Olympus.

NonSensi-Klown
Originally posted by Lars Alexander
lmao laughing out loud

Joseph is quite possibly one of the suckiest trolls ever. How long did he last, a day?

Menetnashté
Obviously Snake. Master Chief has noooo game. His most intement relationship has been with his computer. Snake pimps hoes allll day. He's even got the B&B be squad wanting some of his junk. It's just how snake rolls.

Zack Fair
Snake wins by default.

Master Chief has been bred to have no interest in women.

NonSensi-Klown
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Master Chief has been bred to have no interest in women.

However, in a rare double whammy, it has been proven once and for all that John is more of a patriot than Snake could ever be, for this is one of the greatest sacrifices any man can make for his country.

Dark-Jaxx
Snake has interest in women, but chooses not to have sex with them.

Beat THAT!

Zack Fair
He just doesn't like ****ing the same ***** twice.

Case in point Meryl. 131

Even in his old fart days he ponders about tapping Mei Ling's monumental ass.

NonSensi-Klown
At least Snake has the option to do so, if he wanted to. The UNSC literally grabbed John by the balls and destroyed his manhood. no expression

Snake tapped Meryl?!?!?!

noez...

Nemesis X
Snake and Meryl? Since when?

Zack Fair
Since Shadow Moses way back in 1998. He is so Pimp he broke the psychoterapy Meryl was given to destroy her interest in men. Naomi wanted a piece of him, but Snake refused since the ***** tried to kill him. Mei Ling giggled at the thought of Snake flirting with her eventhough Snake feared they might arrest him. Sniper Wolf became obsessed with him etc etc.

Case in point Snake is the Man.

Nemesis X
Who would destroy her interest in men? Some psycho lesbo or what?

Zack Fair
Same reason they did something similar to MC. So that she can concentrate on war instead of getting ****ed.

Nemesis X
Oh. So they really did snip Chief's manhood off? Bet he's crying silently behind that helmet while lookin at Keyes knowin he'll never get that lol

Let's just get back on topic now.

Zack Fair
No they didn't cut his peewee off. They just use hormones to reduce his interest in women. Though I may be wrong, so hopefully someone will clear this up for us.

And look at the context of this thread...this is on topic.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Zack Fair
No they didn't cut his peewee off. They just use hormones to reduce his interest in women. Though I may be wrong, so hopefully someone will clear this up for us.

And look at the context of this thread...this is on topic.

Knowing how far military scientists would go, they probably did cut it off.

Forget I said the whole "lets get back on topic" then.

Dark-Jaxx
Stfu.

Snake wins on accountof Master Chief is an old pale bald guy.

Nemesis X
Stfu.

Snake wins on accountof Master Chief is an old pale bald guy.

Hows about you stfu. Snake is old too and how old is Master Chief?

Dark-Jaxx
Not as old physically, but his description is rather unattractive.

Zack Fair
Once Chief flexes his manly spartan muscles Samus is gonna sex him.

GenomeFrozener
Solid Snake would, as he's the only one who been on the same game as Samus, let alone console.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.