Batman vs Red Skull (KO Match)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
In a knock out fight who would win Batman or the Red Skull?

No prep time, no utility belt, no cowl, no weapons just pure hand to hand combat... who wins?

Sup3rman1521
Batman 10/10

Stoic
Originally posted by Sup3rman1521
Batman 10/10

The Red Skull can and has pushed Captain America in a few fights, he also trained Crossbones, and has given Kingpin a good challenge, I don't see Batman winning 10/10.

Stoic
Powers and abilities
Although the Red Skull has no superhuman abilities, he is a highly gifted strategist and political mastermind. He also possesses an intellect and inventive genius on the level of supervillains such as Doctor Doom. When The Red Skull acquired the super-soldier serum enhanced cloned body of Steve Rogers he was endowed with a body that was in perfect physical condition, with strength, speed, agility, dexterity, reflexes, coordination, balance, and physical endurance that exceeded that of any Olympic athlete who ever performed, despite the scar tissue covering his face and head, his senses were still above-average. He has been shown as a hand to hand combatant and martial artist on par with Captain America himself and is heavily trained in the use of fire arms and explosives. The Red Skull is commonly portrayed as one of the Marvel Universe's most genuinely frightening major villains.

Bentley
RSkull in which body?

Stoic
Originally posted by Bentley
RSkull in which body?

The one that was written in the panel above you, you know when he possessed one enhanced by the super soldier serum.

Bentley
Well, that's not current Red Skull so I felt like asking. In hand to hand I see Red Skull taking some, but I don't think he ever defeated CA hand to hand, so there is that.

Warrior18
Red Skull was never as good as Cap in fighting ability. Bats in my opinion is at least as good as Steve so he takes most here.

Endrict Nuul
Batman 7-8/10

BruceSkywalker
Batman 9/10

Stoic
Wouldn't Skull outlast Batman? He'd certainly be stronger and more resilient.

Warrior18
Originally posted by Stoic
Wouldn't Skull outlast Batman? He'd certainly be stronger and more resilient.

Is this in relation to him having Cap's body?

Stoic
Originally posted by Warrior18
Is this in relation to him having Cap's body?

Yes

Warrior18
Meh. He would be stronger. But not by a big margin me thinks. Cap is a 1 tonner absolute tops IMO and Bats can go from 800lbs to maybe even 1000lbs IMO.
Yeh he would be more durable. Much more noticeably.
He would also have Cap's ridiculous stamina.
However he doesn't have Cap's fighting ability. Bats would school him in this regards I think.

Wei Phoenix
Seig heil Red Skull

TheBadguy
If skull has the serum then Bats can take about 6/10 imo. If it goes too long though Bats is in trouble.

Warrior18
Originally posted by TheBadguy
If skull has the serum then Bats can take about 6/10 imo. If it goes too long though Bats is in trouble.

Yep.

Stoic
The thing about Red Skull is that he's a natural born killer, Cap holds back on killing blows Red Skull doesn't, and he is an acomplished fighter. When he fought the Kingpin he did fairly well, and Wilson Fisk has been known to take on multiple highly trained martial artists at a time and win.

Warrior18
Originally posted by Stoic
The thing about Red Skull is that he's a natural born killer, Cap holds back on killing blows Red Skull doesn't, and he is an acomplished fighter. When he fought the Kingpin he did fairly well, and Wilson Fisk has been known to take on multiple highly trained martial artists at a time and win.

Many of those wins were classic Kingpin though. He was a beast.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.