Quasar vs. Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fangirl101
2 seconds Prep.

ultimatethor
Quasar

kgkg
Gladiator

quanchi112
Glads wins.

Lord Feron
Glads walks all over him

Bentley
I think Quasar. Why are people so sure Glads can take this?

(You chose Phylla as Quasar I assume)

Endrict Nuul
Doesnt Quasar have cosmic awareness? if so than he manips rad energy and effects glads.

ultimatethor
No way gladiator can dominate Quasar.

Lord Feron
Glads broke out of Quasars bonds just by flexing his muscles. Quasar even said he made them pretty strong to. So if He can easily break his constructs/bonds then yeah... Glads ftw. Also the radiation stuff, I don't remember a time where they faced off and quasar used that method of attack.

ultimatethor
breaking out of some bonds is entirely different from breaking out of a Dome encasing ur whole body. Quasars domes have proven capabale of withstanding attacks from Hulk,cyclops,thor,thing,hercules,wonderman,she Hulk,human torch,collosus,iceman,wolverine,rogue,havok and few others all at the same time. There strength is nothing to scoff at

Lord Feron
The same source is powering both objects. So I don't think it's all that different. I'm not saying that everyone's powers that could not break the shield combined is weaker than glads. I'm not one for faulty abc logic. That was a ridiculously great showing for Quasar imo. Also Glads has planet breaking punches that all those other characters combined might not be enough to match. Still think glads can bullrush quasar breaking through his constructs and killing him.

Acrosurge
If Quasar goes for the radiation weakness, he should be able to beat Gladiator. I think he could hold him with a construct also, however I also think that Quasar would need more than two seconds to make it strong enough. On a different note, I don't think Wendell has access to Cosmic Awareness (or at least, he hasn't possessed it for most of his career).

This being the case, I think a confident Gladiator takes a majority, since he doesn't really have energy for Quasar to siphon out of him.

rotiart
Ridiculousy good showing?! Like his holding off galactus... Or maelstrom? Or the recent skrull invasion issues?

Phylla is a pretender to the throne of the greatness that is wendell vaughn

quanchi112
Originally posted by rotiart
Ridiculousy good showing?! Like his holding off galactus... Or maelstrom? Or the recent skrull invasion issues?

Phylla is a pretender to the throne of the greatness that is wendell vaughn Did you read the maelstrom arc?

rotiart
The one where he dies? Years ago why?

quanchi112
The one where he dies? Years ago why? Quasar didnt defeat maelstrom under normal circumstances at the end of the story.

rotiart
sorry I meant it more as a... Quasar stood up to people entity level and still held his own. I can't remember if he had the atarbrand back then. But I know maelstrom was going to destroy the whole universe with a black hole that quasar prevented. Looking at a story I read probably over a decade ago. :-)

quanchi112
sorry I meant it more as a... Quasar stood up to people entity level and still held his own. I can't remember if he had the atarbrand back then. But I know maelstrom was going to destroy the whole universe with a black hole that quasar prevented. Looking at a story I read probably over a decade ago. :-) He was the avatar of Infinity versus the avatar of Oblivion. I havent read it in over a decade either. stick out tongue

rotiart

ultimatethor
Originally posted by Lord Feron
The same source is powering both objects. So I don't think it's all that different. I'm not saying that everyone's powers that could not break the shield combined is weaker than glads. I'm not one for faulty abc logic. That was a ridiculously great showing for Quasar imo. Also Glads has planet breaking punches that all those other characters combined might not be enough to match. Still think glads can bullrush quasar breaking through his constructs and killing him.

Fair enough even though i still give it to quasar as i still dont believe glads can break thru quasars constructs. stick out tongue

shokosugi
QUASAR eats Gladiator alive.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by ultimatethor
Fair enough even though i still give it to quasar as i still dont believe glads can break thru quasars constructs. stick out tongue
fine stick out tongue

MightyEInherjar
Wendall 9/10.

He's back now, isn't he?

rotiart
I saw him in one of the secret invasion comics... But I'm worried that it's not really him.

In green lantern Kyle subconciously created obsidian and a host if others. I'm worried seeing as how wendell is made of quantum energy and phylla ha been wishing fir wendell to be back and how she never will live up to him... That it's a similar storyline.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.