Emma Frost Vs Madelyne Pryor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wei Phoenix
Anyone who is reading Uncanny X-Men should already know that this coming. So I guess that you can use this as an early prediction thread or whatever.

Realistically I think Emma should win unless Madelyne really stepped up her game during her death. Don't get me wrong I love Pryor too and I still hate Jean with a passion but it's Ms. Frost.

wannabe
Maddy is quite impressive in the psionic arena, but even though she might be just a tad sronger, Emma certainly outclasses her by far in the skill and cunning area.

Emma 8/10

guy222
Maddie as the Gobbie Queen stomps Emma

Emma is sexy so she wins automatically laughing out loud

Raoul
Originally posted by guy222

works for me.

guy222
thumb up

Raoul
thumb up

i don't even know if that's right, i just read the word 'sexy' and that was it...

guy222
Emma being sexy is correct

It took Havok with the Nexus of All Realities to defeat Maddie

I posted those scans before

Raoul
Emma being sexy is correct

It took Havok with the Nexus of All Realities to defeat Maddie

I posted those scans before

hmm...

Wei Phoenix
I hope Emma wins but I won't be mad if Ms. Pryor wins. I love both and hopefully they can avoid this conflict and have a nice discussion which leads to tea and hot lesbian sex. Wonder how Scott would feel.

Raoul
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
I hope Emma wins but I won't be mad if Ms. Pryor wins. I love both and hopefully they can avoid this conflict and have a nice discussion which leads to tea and hot lesbian sex. Wonder how Scott would feel.

entertained.

wannabe

So we're talking about the Goblin Queen and not just about psychic Maddy?
Well, against the GQ the WQ would most probably loose. (but who knows? shifty )
But against "normal" psionic Maddy Emma will certainly win, even if she'd not be as sexy as she obviously is! wink

PS: Hell, am i the only guy here, who loves Emma NOT just because of her sexyness??? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Raoul
Originally posted by wannabe
But against "normal" psionic Maddy Emma will certainly win, even if she'd not be as sexy as she obviously is! wink

PS: Hell, am i the only guy here, who loves Emma NOT just because of her sexyness??? roll eyes (sarcastic)

no.

Wei Phoenix

No I was talking about current Emma vs Current Madelyne and no I also admire Emma for her character. It's not what she does and say for me, it's how she does it.

id369
Power level is around the same. But their is a vary significant diffrence in skill level.

wannabe
Originally posted by id369
Power level is around the same. But there is a very significant diffrence in skill level.
yes
As i said - Emma is just too much of a master user of tp for Maddy.

Charlotte DeBel
yes
As i said - Emma is just too much of a master user of tp for Maddy.

And I agree with this statementsmile

Raoul
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
And I agree with this statementsmile

everytime i glance at your sig, i think i see booster gold... its how the gold meets the blue on the BOP cover...

Charlotte DeBel
Originally posted by Raoul
everytime i glance at your sig, i think i see booster gold... its how the gold meets the blue on the BOP cover...

I'm replacing it for the final stage of the tourney. Dropped Zachary Zatara, cause he sucked in recent Terror Titans and didn't make good battle mage at all.

Raoul
I'm replacing it for the final stage of the tourney. Dropped Zachary Zatara, cause he sucked in recent Terror Titans and didn't make good battle mage at all.

laughing out loud

i never liked the guy to be honest...

Charlotte DeBel
laughing out loud

i never liked the guy to be honest...

Replaced him with Julian Keller, basically his Marvel counterpart except being psionic instead of magicsmile)

Raoul
Replaced him with Julian Keller, basically his Marvel counterpart except being psionic instead of magicsmile)

hellion? nice pick imo...

Charlotte DeBel
hellion? nice pick imo...

I have nice plans for himsmile

Was lucky to talk Fangirl into lending me 2 of her characters, since she won't be in the playoffs anyway, and also was lucky to download training\experience of non-Phoenix Jean and Cable from previous rounds.
Julian has a ton of potential\raw power, it's just that he has no idea what to do with it.

Raoul
I have nice plans for himsmile

Was lucky to talk Fangirl into lending me 2 of her characters, since she won't be in the playoffs anyway, and also was lucky to download training\experience of non-Phoenix Jean and Cable from previous rounds.
Julian has a ton of potential\raw power, it's just that he has no idea what to do with it.

yeah, with a more experienced mind helping him out, he should be a valuable asset...

Charlotte DeBel
Two weeks before the playoffs, anywayssmile

Such a long time to waitsmile

Raoul
Two weeks before the playoffs, anywayssmile

Such a long time to waitsmile

yeah... i'm thinking i need to wait a long time before i can join...

psi-aura
Emma can win. she's more skillful, Maddie is only a clone, so emma can screw with her head about that a little, and Psi-bolts gerally work on people so emma wins.

redhotrash
Isnt Emma the first mainstream comicbook character revealed to have had heavy cosmetic plastic surgery?

id369
If by heavy cosmetic plastic surgery you mean a nose job?

Yes she had a nose job.

psi-aura
in all aspects, emma wins.
Telepathy: Emma
Looks: Emma
money: Emma
most Plastic surgery: Emma...
This list could go on a while...

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by psi-aura
Emma can win. she's more skillful, Maddie is only a clone, so emma can screw with her head about that a little, and Psi-bolts gerally work on people so emma wins.

Just for you my love. It's Goblyn Force! *Insert evil laughter*

pinksushi1
Madelyne Pryor might be able to overwhelm Emma Frost via sheer telepathic raw power. Jean Grey defeated Emma Frost, so why can't her clone defeat Emma? Emma is probably the more skilled telepath though. I don't know of Madelyne Pryor's telepathic feats.

psi-aura
Meh. only mindcontrolling Psylocke. nothing new.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by psi-aura
Meh. only mindcontrolling Psylocke. nothing new. Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Just for you my love. It's Goblyn Force! *Insert evil laughter*

psi-aura
...ermm

Riiiiight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.