Deadpool vs Wolverine Deathmatch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wei Phoenix
Both combatants et the Muramasa Blade. http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Muramasa_Blade Which one will come out the winner and get the kill?

Also no teleporting and this isn't some mindless berserking Wolverine. This the version of him that actually thinks and stuff.

Harbinger
Wade.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Harbinger
Wade.
Agreed.

Wade seem to joke around alot because of his healing factor, but including Muramasa Blade will change this bad/funny personality roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wolverine will lose much more quickly he goes berserk.

srankmissingnin
Wolverine. Skill to Skill Slade is just plan out matched.

... and FYI berserker Wolverine would win even faster.

snoopdogg
This would be a good match to see. Logan still has the adamantium though.

vansonbee
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Wolverine. Skill to Skill Slade is just plan out matched.

... and FYI berserker Wolverine would win even faster.
He throws down the sword and goes with the claws against Deadpool? lolz

BTW Slade not in this thread

srankmissingnin
Berserker Wolverine isn't stupid, in fact according to Forge he is smarter and a better tactician that Wolverine normally is. Wolverine being dumb in the berserker rage is a misconception, while in a berserker rage he is better in every way... but he also happens to kill indiscriminately.

rotiart
you only get the swords? Or died wade have acces to his other tech minus the teleport...

Wei Phoenix
Just swords since it is the only thing that will kill them.

SIAFON
Wade wins this one; Wolvie is the popular choice. The hot choice, the wrong choice. Wolvie has a fantastic healing factor, but Wade can't die. Mistress Death will not take him...so he has to win.

snoopdogg
I agree.

predator king
the predator will beat them all

snoopdogg
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Berserker Wolverine isn't stupid, in fact according to Forge he is smarter and a better tactician that Wolverine normally is. Wolverine being dumb in the berserker rage is a misconception, while in a berserker rage he is better in every way... but he also happens to kill indiscriminately. I'd still give Wade the win. He's probably better with a sword.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by SIAFON
Wade wins this one; Wolvie is the popular choice. The hot choice, the wrong choice. Wolvie has a fantastic healing factor, but Wade can't die. Mistress Death will not take him...so he has to win.

Both HFs and immortality are cancelled out due to the MB

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Both HFs and immortality are cancelled out due to the MB I thought the mura masa blade only canceleed out the healing factor, but it can't kill him if death doesnt come for him.

Mindset
Yea, Wade's immortality is not connected to his healing factor.

And Death actually wants to be with Deadpool, that's why Thanos cursed him with immortality.

The Great Galen
DP for the win, Logan is out matched.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
I thought the mura masa blade only canceleed out the healing factor, but it can't kill him if death doesnt come for him. Originally posted by Mindset
Yea, Wade's immortality is not connected to his healing factor.

And Death actually wants to be with Deadpool, that's why Thanos cursed him with immortality.

Damn my ignorance! Well this is DP before the immoratility.

SIAFON
Wade's healing factor is derived from the Hulk's healing factor. So really it's more powerfull than Logans. Marvel has stated that in their universe the Hulk has the ultimate healing factor. So I still say Wade.

Battlehammer
no it not. good lord you just made that all up

BlackZero30x
im definitely going with Wade Wilson!

Battlehammer
if were going for the KO wolverine wins. He the superior h2h fighter. He has superior training with swords and is the superior swordsmen as well as being the superior fighter in all.

oh and DP healing factor was not derived from the hulk thats a lie

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Battlehammer
if were going for the KO wolverine wins. He the superior h2h fighter. He has superior training with swords and is the superior swordsmen as well as being the superior fighter in all.

yea his healing factor came from wolverine but was modified for his cancer...if im not correct let me know..

Battlehammer
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
yea his healing factor came from wolverine but was modified for his cancer...if im not correct let me know..
correct

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Battlehammer

I don't know about him being the superior H2H fighter but how is he the better swordsman when he hasn't used a sword consistently in ages.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by SIAFON
Wade's healing factor is derived from the Hulk's healing factor. So really it's more powerfull than Logans. Marvel has stated that in their universe the Hulk has the ultimate healing factor. So I still say Wade.

Wade has the better HF but it wasn't taken from Hulk and it has no place here since both have the MB.

redhotrash
I remember Deadpool, before he was made a complete comic relief character, totally embarassed Wolverine with his swords. He like punctured his lungs and left him laying on the ground. Also, for some odd reason the muramasa blade seems to ignore adamantium. That or the writers couldnt remember if Sabretooth had it the particular week he was beheaded.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by redhotrash
I remember Deadpool, before he was made a complete comic relief character, totally embarassed Wolverine with his swords. He like punctured his lungs and left him laying on the ground. Also, for some odd reason the muramasa blade seems to ignore adamantium. That or the writers couldnt remember if Sabretooth had it the particular week he was beheaded.
No he did not. LOgna hit him three times before deadpool landed a singel attack. The only reason deadpool won was because Logan unjlike deadpool did not have a working healing factor

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
I don't know about him being the superior H2H fighter but how is he the better swordsman when he hasn't used a sword consistently in ages.
oh he deffiently a superior h2h fighter.

Logan has always kept up with his sword play. Logan was trained by the greatest sword master ever to live. He a master of over 13 different sword styles and a master of a style that consider the greatest sword style ever invented that only he and his master know.

occultdestroyer
Wolverine KOs Deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.