Rewrite history

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Denny Crane
So lets put up a theoretical exercise. Lets say I am an immortal, highlander style. Lets say, for some odd reason, I nabbed Superboy Prime's blood and therefore I gained not just kryptonian powers but those on the scale of SBP. Lets also assume a crossover event in which the fourth host attacked earth and I, SPB powers and all, went to Galactus and said "You know those Celestials that piss you off, I'll take care of them if you lend me the UN for a sec". So I UN the Celestials (suspend your disbelief for a sec). One of the Celestials happens to be an immortal too so after the death of thte Celestials I absorb their powers. That means that all of the mojo at the Celestials' race disposal is now mine. Draw back is that since I am still human I can only access that power to do stuff similar to Superman (granted in OMFG levels) and to manypulate energy (absorb energy and create force fields). Add to that the fact that the Ion equivalent of Rage, the red color spectrum, (lets call him Karchak) thought I was interesting and bonded with me, and that my life is so messed up that my hate is all the way up to 11, what recent threat to Earth could I take?

List of Powers

- Sum of Celestial Energies (Amp SBP powers, energy absorption, force field)
- SPB
- Embodyment of rage
- Highlander powers
- My wife just cheated on me so I'm kind of pissed.

Let's assume I have all of my goodies before COIE....

Let's assume also that my rage has no limits, my wife cheated on me with my brother sort of thing... (Classic ION sort of thing)

Can I beat Anti Moniter?
How would I fare against the Siniestro Corps War?
Would the Guardians recruit me, or would they think I'm too powerfull.

BTW, I randomly attack Apocolips just because.

So how would I fare given DCU's history/ how far would I make it past the crises/crisi/fieldf*cks?

Feel free to point and laugh at will.

PSS. Thanos doesnt exist.

PSSS. Silver Surfer died of AIDS.

PSSSS. Coke beats Pepsi hands down

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.