Vader, cool or crap?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultimate Vader
What do you think of Vader? Cool, crap, just give your opinion. You can also compare him to other characters. You can also post pictures to support your opinion.

Darth Exodus
Cool. To a point.

xxxpoppunker182
vader is cool. i mean come one where would star wars be without him? no where.

Red Nemesis
Edit

Happy_Sith
I have to go with the latter.

From my POV:

Anakin/Vader is reckless, irrational and plain irritating in the PT era. As a Sith he seems inferior to Dooku, and Maul just serves to make Vader look painfully slow with his saber (as does nearly every other character, most notably the robotic General Grievous)

Another contributor to the irritating nature of the character is his extra-ordinary ability to go through body parts. Some surely see this in a positive light (resilience), but all of these injuries get old.

And last but not least, he does not seem to know what his purpose is. Jedi? Sith? Bit of both?

Bah.

At one point he might have interested me, but I do not find his character either likable or interesting.

Darth Subjekt
Vader was the ultimate bad guy up until Heath Ledger's Joker (MY opinion). They are two completely different types of villains, but for the category that Vader falls into, he's sitting atop the heap.

Master Crimzon
Vader is a cool, complex character and one of the greatest 'fallen heroes' in fiction. His story is believable and powerful.

That being said, though, he sometimes fails to work as a full-fledged villain because he was, until the very end, a mere tool at the hands of Palpatine. So when he is labelled the 'greatest villain in movie history', I get that sense of 'huh'? He's a very powerful thug to Palpatine, nothing more.

Outside of that, Vader's awesome and the best-developed character in the mythos.

Elite Hunter
Vader's character/badassness has been somewhat ruined in the EU, in one comic he is nearly killed by a Tusken raider (wanted revenge for what Anakin did in AOTC), granted the staff was concealing a lightsabera and maybe it could have caught him off gaurd (dbl maybe?)but Vader's dieing apprentice Tao had to save him Vader could have taken the raider down easily with the force. That is what diminishes Vader, poor writing like that.

xxxpoppunker182
the EU does ruin Vader character

@ MC I think that Vader fails to work as a full fledged villain in the OT because I believe the Emperor is satan himself in terms of evilness.

Lucien A
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
Vader was the ultimate bad guy up until Heath Ledger's Joker (MY opinion). They are two completely different types of villains, but for the category that Vader falls into, he's sitting atop the heap. High five!

And the PT films kinda cut Vader's legs out from under him (shut up). He was the ultimate badass in the OT, but Anakin is just so... meh. Frankly I don't blame Hayden Christiansen, just his character. The novels did a much better job.

Ultimate Vader
Hm. I see. But what about him when compared to other characters? And what's you opinion about Anakin in Sidious article in Wookieepedia? I'm now questioning myself, is Vader cool or crap.

truejedi
almost every other sith in the movies is more impressive.

Sidiuos? nough said.

Dooku: The guy seriously thought he was doing the right thing serving the dark side. He's like a much more credible Caedus. His chivalry, his pomp, his flair for the dramatic, and his overall just plain amazing skill, more powerful than any jedi other than yoda, possibly mace, and obviously rampaging anakin makes him a truly compelling villian. The kind you hate to see die.

and Maul. The guy, compared to Vader WAS evil personified. Look at the guy. Couple that with his assassin ways (face it, assassins are just plain cool, i mean, there was a FOURTH Bourne book written, can you believe that?)
and vader, while still very cool, falls behind each and every one of those. Its not his fault. He is probably largely a victim of technology. Seeing his pathetic lightsaber abilites (onscreen) in comparison to the others is just too much. (OT vader, much much cooler than PT vader though, with Hayden being nothing but a whiny woman)

Ultimate Vader
Sidious:
Sidious, well, I've read enough from wookieepedia.

Dooku:
Indeed. I can't believe Anakin beat Dooku in such a way. Dooku can grip Anakin and lightning him again like in AOTC, that's not so hard. I often place Dooku in the same tier with Mace and Yoda.

Maul:
He's the real BMF. Even SLJ is nowhere near Maul in term of coolness. Juyo+Teras Kasi+Dark Side+Tattoo+Evil Face+Double-bladed Lightsaber = True Badass. I agree with everything you say about Maul.

Vader:
Actually I like him when I'm 5 years old. Yep, I agree that his lightsaber abilities are pathetic. Even GL's son is cooler and more threathening than Vader in lightsaber combat. I only like him because he's feared by many people. But now I'm 15, and after buying many comics and novels, I have to say he's like Palpatine's slave, not an enforcer or an apprentice. Even I have to say that Starkiller is better than him, although his lightsaber style is a blasphemy. Hm... In term of coolness, yes, OT guy is better that the PT guy, Hayden doesn't look scary even when he's on a mad scene. Overall, the Chosen One is meh compared to other characters. And Vader is also the victim of overuse. Yep, he's the most expendable character for showing the greatness and coolness of other characters.

Other opinion, maybe Vader compared with EU characters?

Allankles
Well he is obviously cool in the sense that he embodies the "fallen Jedi", he is a perfect example of what it means to fall to the darkside.

He is also cool in the sense that he makes a great foil for the good guys, he is a great antagonist. He is portrayed as being powerful yet he does have vulnerabilities both physical and emotional.

So all in all he is without doubt probably the most well rounded and compelling Sith Lord in Star Wars mythology. Most other Sith characters, aside from Darth Traya, Tyrannus, Sidious, Krayt and Sion don't come close to being as complete and multi faceted.

Honorable mention to Darth Wyrlokk as well whose dark side characteristics have been handled fairly well recently.

Ultimate Vader
In other words, well-written, right?

Allankles
Originally posted by Ultimate Vader
In other words, well-written, right?

Yep! He is one of the best written characters in Star Wars. He overcomes challenges both psychological and physical and through it all there's a sense of menace, vulnerability and ultimately deep strength.

Ultimate Vader
do you read sidious bio in wookieepedia? I think the writer doesn't like Vader.

Ultimate Vader
Originally posted by Allankles
Yep! He is one of the best written characters in Star Wars. He overcomes challenges both psychological and physical and through it all there's a sense of menace, vulnerability and ultimately deep strength.

Yep.

Allankles
Originally posted by Ultimate Vader
do you read sidious bio in wookieepedia? I think the writer doesn't like Vader.

No, haven't read it.

But Pfft! People don't seem to get it. Vader was very powerful but also quite vulnerable because of his dependence on cybernetics. Ironically the injuries forced him to become even tougher mentally and made him have to be even more courageous. IMO he had a tremendously strong will stronger even than Sidious'.

Ultimate Vader
Well, we can't force our will. People have their opinion, too.

SIDIOUS 66
Originally posted by Allankles
No, haven't read it.

But Pfft! People don't seem to get it. Vader was very powerful but also quite vulnerable because of his dependence on cybernetics. Ironically the injuries forced him to become even tougher mentally and made him have to be even more courageous. IMO he had a tremendously strong will stronger even than Sidious'.

I wouldn't go that far. Vader was a servant to Sidious's will. Though this does not deminish Vader's character as far as coolness. He was, however, the face of the empire, and the main one who brought fear to the galaxy.

Vader, along with Dooku and Tarkin, are probably some of the most realistic characters in SW history. Vader was a person who paid the price for his greed, and lost everything he once cherished. Dooku was a character who lost faith in something he served, and his own galaxy, so he chose a darker route thinking he would bring order to the galaxy. Tarkin was just one of those crazy war hungry maniacs, who want to go down in history as a "war hero", and we see these types of people everyday in our own world.

Sidious on the other hand is a villain "far from earth". You can't quite describe Sidious's evilness. He is someone you can call a pure evil character, whose only motive is his lust for power and control. GL intended Sidious's character to be a total mystery, and an undescribable evil character IMO. That is why he cancelled his back story from being published. Vader is a product of Sidious's evil workings.

Master Crimzon
I don't believe that Vader is so much a 'paid the price for his greed' as a far more honest, and less simplistic explanation of a descent to evil. That is- his fall to the dark side occured because of seemingly noble motives, like the bringing of a more secure and just order to the galaxy- which he came to believe could only be achieved with the destruction of the Jedi, who he had come to believe were an evil group.

That being said, though, the above explanation is possibly a mere excuse designed to help Vader live with himself. The more truthful explanation is thus- he failed because of a selfish desire to maintain the life of his wife (ironically, he fulfilled his own visions or her death). That's the tragedy of Vader- a promising Jedi who fell not because of a desire for power (although that might have been a factor), but because of love. His fall is what makes him a great character, indeed.

SIDIOUS 66
When you kill younglings to save your wife from a death you do not even know will happen, it is greedy and selfish. It all stemed from love, but it eventually turned into greed. Yoda warned Anakin about this.

Vader did not kill countless of jedi because he thought they were evil. In fact, according to GL, Anakin knew that his own actions were wrong.

Lucien A
Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
When you kill younglings to save your wife from a death you do not even know will happen, it is greedy and selfish. It all stemed from love, but it eventually turned into greed. Yoda warned Anakin about this.

Vader did not kill countless of jedi because he thought they were evil. In fact, according to GL, Anakin knew that his own actions were wrong. Exactly. Love, and the desire to maintain it, sent Anakin careening into Darkness. And yeah, he knew they were wrong (we all saw that tear in RotS). But he doubtless masked his guilt with a sense of "for the greater good," i.e. good of the galaxy without war.

truejedi
Originally posted by Lucien A
Exactly. Love, and the desire to maintain it, sent Anakin careening into Darkness. And yeah, he knew they were wrong (we all saw that tear in RotS). But he doubtless masked his guilt with a sense of "for the greater good," i.e. good of the galaxy without war.

seems to be the goal of all the sith: however, as long as they keep writing star wars books, it seems as though every sith will fail spectacularly. In fact, they don't even come close. The entire galaxy seems to have one galaxy-wide war after another.

Lucien A
Hey, that's life for you. But remember, Star Wars does have it's epochs of peace.

xxxpoppunker182
not since the clone wars really i mean there was 19 years between rots and anh but ever since then its been one galaxy wide war after another with like i dunno like 3 years of peace in between.

the only other time the galaxy went from galaxy wide war to galaxy wide war was from exar kuns to the mandalorian wars to the jedi civil war to the first jedi purge but then there was like what a couple hundred years of piece well at least it was until the old republic mmo comes out actually I guess ya the SW galaxy always is in a giant war but then again what else should you expect when the story is called star WARS.

Lucien A
Originally posted by xxxpoppunker182
not since the clone wars really i mean there was 19 years between rots and anh but ever since then its been one galaxy wide war after another with like i dunno like 3 years of peace in between.

the only other time the galaxy went from galaxy wide war to galaxy wide war was from exar kuns to the mandalorian wars to the jedi civil war to the first jedi purge but then there was like what a couple hundred years of piece well at least it was until the old republic mmo comes out actually I guess ya the SW galaxy always is in a giant war but then again what else should you expect when the story is called star WARS. You know, out of the 25,000 years in galactic history, what you mentioned covers like 4,000 of it. You forgot the Great Hyperspace war, but then 1,000 years of peace. And the as-yet-unknown political scenery of the 20,000 years before it.

Elite Hunter
Wasn't there about 1000 years of galactic peace prior to the clone wars. I know of the stark(sp) war,the battle against the mandalorians that Dooku and Fett fought in and the trade federation on Naboo but they were wars/battle on galactic a scale.

Master Crimzon
I'm pretty sure that there was never absolute peace. Sure, some times may be calmer than others, but I doubt there was a complete, peaceful existence in the galaxy at some point.

Lucien A
There can't be with so many beings.

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by Elite Hunter
Wasn't there about 1000 years of galactic peace prior to the clone wars. I know of the stark(sp) war,the battle against the mandalorians that Dooku and Fett fought in and the trade federation on Naboo but they were wars/battle on galactic a scale.

Dooku and Fett fought against eachother? Is there a book on this? Or did they fight alongside eachother, or just happened to fight in the same war?

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by Vorpal Ruin
Dooku and Fett fought against eachother? Is there a book on this? Or did they fight alongside eachother, or just happened to fight in the same war?

It was first mentioned in a Jango Fett comic, Dooku and Fett were on opposite sides, this battle is supposedly (I believe) how Dooku learned of Fett's existence and this is battle also played a role in Dooku's decision to leave the order.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Battle_of_Galidraan

Vorpal Ruin
Awesome, thanks for the info!

sigma-ct42
he was. until the EU started ruining what little was left of his reputation. he gets owned by a freaking tuskin raider for goodness sakes.

Darth Storm
darth vader's cool, but he thinks he so kool also

Slash_KMC
When I was little I was scared to look when Luke took off his helmet ...

Right ...

Lucien A
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
When I was little I was scared to look when Luke took off his helmet ...
Holy crap! You too? Freaked me right the hell out.

Slash_KMC
I actually closed my eyes every time, and then the third time I watched the movie I looked and saw it was just a burned old man (well, apparently not that old).

darthbane99
you know Im tired of everyone saying vader is evil,HE IS NOT. period.I like him i think he would of made the perfect leader for both jedi and sith.

And yes there are sith more powerfull then he,but hell,he levitated in darth maul series,that takes quit a bit of power. and at only ten.

In some way i can majorly relate to him,but other then that,all he wanted was love,maybe it wasnt that simple,as one needs to look at a certain pov here. But he would be a great warrior.

Red Nemesis
Oh yeah. Darth Vader is totally not evil. Those kids he killed? Demons in child form. Mace Windu? He's Black! What more do you want from Skywalker. He's like a frikkin saint!

darthbane99
Evil is a term for tose without a deeper understanding of the situation,im not arguing that what he did wasnt evil,but beign evil or "black" takes yrs of decaying. Not all in one day. You also need to be mindfull of a more subtle out set of the whole thing,only by knowing that can it be possible to judge it. Nothing is that simple,belive what you want,i know hes not evil,its this stupid mass continuously blocking the reality of "possibilities"

Not all heros are heros not all villians a re villans,its the soul that is the final judge not us,and deeds,alone,arnt easy to predict either. so dont judge it so rapidily.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by darthbane99
Evil is a term for tose without a deeper understanding of the situation,im not arguing that what he did wasnt evil,but beign evil or "black" takes yrs of decaying. Not all in one day. You also need to be mindfull of a more subtle out set of the whole thing,only by knowing that can it be possible to judge it. Nothing is that simple,belive what you want,i know hes not evil,its this stupid mass continuously blocking the reality of "possibilities"

Not all heros are heros not all villians a re villans,its the soul that is the final judge not us,and deeds,alone,arnt easy to predict either. so dont judge it so rapidily. Excellent analysis of the cosmic concept of "good" and "evil."

But seeing as how this is Star Wars, and NOT real...

Red Nemesis
Morality is binary!!!!

Now lets have a super happy fun time! eek!

darthbane99
Yes i should not have gone off like that. It was perhaps inappropriate and insipid. But...but there i truth in starwars or a "message" if you will. That people can learn from instead of arbitrarily blow off as some illusion or hoax i guess and simply say, "Ah its just a movie there is no way any of this is real or possible" and im just advocating the opposite. I shall leave it as it is, fun.

So i am thankful for what credit i have,i try to keep things on a rational scale of thought,instead of it being a dead fun game that we share.

Slash_KMC
I used to be this thread's ending name. I liked it that way.

Red Nemesis
lol

Now I'm the ending name. WHAT!

Slash_KMC
How the hell did that happen ? I did everything according to plan.

Though somehow there was a small exhaust pipe in my death star which I didn't bother to cover up.

mattatom
How the hell did that happen ? I did everything according to plan.

Though somehow there was a small exhaust port in my death star which I didn't bother to cover up.

I will be the ending-er-dude-guy.

Yeah just ignore me.

Red Nemesis
I will not.

mattatom
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
I will not.

My reverse psycology is working ever so easily on these weak minds.

*Does a wave like hand gesture* These are not the forums you are looking for.

Red Nemesis
HEY

mad

My mind aint week i just gatz 2 go pwn teh noobz w/grammer hur.

lol wut?

Slash_KMC
HEY

HELLO !

Lord Lucien
HELLO ! Hello! We're in a place called Vertigo.

Slash_KMC
Oh no, are you a fan of them?

Lord Lucien
I'm a fan of Bloody Sunday. Everything else of theirs, including their humanitarianism, sucks.

Slash_KMC
Bono holds the record of being the biggest crap ever.

Source: South Park.

Slash_KMC
Now stop responding to this thread and let it die with this double post and my name on it.

Red Nemesis
Bono holds the record of being the biggest crap ever.

Source: South Park.
Or not.Originally posted by Slash_KMC
Now stop responding to this thread and let it die with this double post and my name on it.
Or not.

Slash_KMC
I thought u were a helper ??

Red Nemesis
I thought u were a helper ??

I'm a helper!

Slash_KMC
Ah damnit, this thread has 4 pages now ... Nice job.

By the way, you know who also tries to help all the time ?

Jar Jar Binks !

Yeah I said it.

Red Nemesis
Also:
Fighter!

Slash_KMC
What the hell ?

Funny FAQ

Q: I really like your site, can I put a link to it on my site?
A: Yup.

Q: Aren't you now obligated to do the same for me?
A: Nope.

Q: What are you then, a complete *******?
A: Yup.

Red Nemesis
It's great.

The archive should only take you a few days to read through, then you get to wait days for each filler comic. JUST LIKE ME! (I used two shift keys for that exclamation point.)

Slash_KMC
Alright.

Red Nemesis
kewl,,,

Slash_KMC
Now stop responding to this thread and let it die.

Please?

Red Nemesis
Please?

nah,,,

Slash_KMC
RH.

Red Nemesis
You and me got a problem!

Slash_KMC
You're the problem.

huh

Red Nemesis
shifty

darthbane99
Always like a good fight...well,no on behalf of your serendipity this thread is officially closed to non pragmatics!

Slash_KMC
Good job RH, you officially closed this thread to non pragmatics.

Yes, it is alright to feel guilty.

LordPrydon
Lord Vader will always be a force to be reckoned with.

Red Nemesis
Pragmatists is the word you are looking for. I know this because I'm a pseudoscientific/intellectual liberal nazi. Fo sho. (For the record, pseudoscience has a very specific meaning and the next time I see someone use it I will come down with a gas chamber fist.) ((I just offended myself.))

LordPrydon
Well. One must at least give you props for your sig. I dig it.

darthbane99
What can i say im talented. Or ******* sarcastic...hmm. Na,i perfer to keep this thread goin,who else loves vader?

Hes still a softy but a powerful softy,at least he has enough strength to put up with that old man palpatine.
Palpatine is just annoying...might be very strong but also annoying, alwasy hiding behind vader, since when did you see the emperor levitate chairs and throw them at rebels. The only time i saw palpatine,not in eu,is when he fought mace and yoda,in which he showed us his stuff,whic i am impressed.

But like he said:"vader will become more powerful then either of us" to yoda,and it should have been true if it wasnt for the fact that he was full of himself,and vader believed him. still his lightning was plenty even for vader,but i think vader could take it as long as he has the absorb power.

darthbane99
what was where vaders powers? i know a few but nobod seems to post them,especially in a proper area like this.
These are the powers i know he has,and i will label them from 1-5.just my observation and knowledge of him

Precognition:5 always was he able to sense the future and see it happen before it manifest. Even as a little boy.
Telepathy:5 Another won of his specialty,telepathy in both the physical and astral sense,is tied to foresight and clairvoyance,in fact telepathy is just a broad way to connect to the environment every "jedi" has it but some can hear thoughts or see better.
TK:5 The most used "jedi" power...its not telepathy related but it is infact kinetic strength and vader was the best at force repulse.
Rage:4 though he was darkside,he was still with compassion,he never mastered rage eventually luke broke him.
Defense:5 best saber and force defense ability.

Thats all i know of and i could be wrong on some,if there is more let me know or someone just post it for the sake of this thread.

LordPrydon
No I think you got them down pat. I got to say I agree with your comment that except for his duels in ROTS the primary function of the Emperor character was to let his minions do all the hard work for him, ie Vader in the OT and various others in the Prequels.

Slash_KMC
I just offended myself.

Good thing you're taking over my job. Makes life a bit easier.

Lord Lucien
What was your job again?

Happy_Sith
Vader is a journeyman bum.

He got KD by padawan Skywalker, and then had his shoulder slashed. He was lucky he had the suit.

Luke would have won their first encounter if he was focused.

Most people here have no clue about the Canon system in SW. It is like this:

The Movies rule.

Thus, Vader (who could barely swing his saber) is the worst Force User of all time.

Even a Tusken Raider destroyed him.

Wolverine2179
Wow still can't get over the fact that you hate and have a grudge against a fictional character?

What makes me laugh even louder is this: Most people here have no clue about the Canon system in SW. It is like this:

The Movies rule.

Thus, Vader (who could barely swing his saber) is the worst Force User of all time.

Its obvious your the one thats pretty much clueless.

Happy_Sith
Originally posted by Wolverine2179
Wow still can't get over the fact that you hate and have a grudge against a fictional character?

What makes me laugh even louder is this: Most people here have no clue about the Canon system in SW. It is like this:

The Movies rule.

Its obvious your the one thats pretty much clueless.

Hi sweetie.

You don't have to change your name to hide from me.

Actually, I think you are cute.

Ps.

Coleman destroys Yates.

Elite Hunter
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Happy_Sith
Originally posted by Elite Hunter
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Indeed.

But if you try to get through to these extremists, they will tell you that Vader only looked slow because of an "EU Wizard who had to slow him in order to bring balance"

Don't bother trying to resist it.

I doubt Vader could beat Han Solo with a saber.

Wolverine2179
Originally posted by Happy_Sith
Hi sweetie.

You don't have to change your name to hide from me.
Why would i want to hide from you? I bet you just want to suck my dick

Actually, I think you are cute.
Aw thats sweet ain't it? Now blow me.

Coleman destroys Yates. Pff not, he lost to yates ever since he entered the olympia in 94. So yates > ronnie and his overly huge GH gut.

Happy_Sith
Why would i want to hide from you? I bet you just want to suck my dick

You are wrong. I just want your little self to lick my frenulum.

Aw thats sweet ain't it? Now blow me.

Well, as indicated, I am sure we would have fun.

Pff not, he lost to yates ever since he entered the olympia in 94. So yates > ronnie and his overly huge GH gut.

Get a grip, sweetheart. Whilst BB's use GH, much of it is simplified by insecure sub 230lbers. Coleman is the bench mark for modern BB. End of story.

Bye my love.

Slash_KMC
This was supposed to be my thread ... Now it got PG rated.

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
What was your job again?

Offending people.

Wolverine2179
You are wrong. I just want your little self to lick my frenulum.
I'd be honored along with the fact that i am going to have fun tearing your tongue out and lick your ass with it
laughing

Well, as indicated, I am sure we would have fun. Glad you see it that way.

Get a grip, sweetheart. Whilst BB's use GH, much of it is simplified by insecure sub 230lbers. Coleman is the bench mark for modern BB. End of story.

Bye my love. Get your facts straight, dorian was not a 230lb bodybuilder, he was actually someone that destroyed coleman in the olympia and even beat coleman with a torn bicep during the 1997 Mr olympia.

And coleman is FAR from the benchmark of modern bodybuilding as yates was the one that initiated the mass monsters era. Hell even gunter schlierkamp should have beaten coleman in 2002, flex was better than ronnie in 1998 mr o and jay was better than coleman in 2001. Politics friend politics.

Hell there are even BB'rs that are larger and heavier than coleman could ever dream of doing so(funny how his bloated gut was responsible for the majority of his weight).

Now lover, quit popping roids up your ring piece, pull your middle finger out of your hole, disinfect it with logic and intelligence and then clean it then try to argue with me.

Happy_Sith
Now lover

Bye.

I was talking about the frenulum on my Penis by the way. We Brits are not mutilated at birth.

Wolverine2179
Thats too bad hun, i was hoping i could shove my "pipe" down your throat and hope that it would choke you to death laughinglaughinglaughinglaughing

Go do your homework mya boi bwah bwah bwah bwah bwah bwah.

Now i better run before faunus sees me

Nephthys
I don't remember you being this vile before Wolvie....

Oh wait, yeah I do.

P.S. You should fear me fool, when I rule Canada I will own you. Faunus ain't got nothin' on me.

Wolverine2179
messed

Nephthys
awermm

Slash_KMC
What the f**k?

Happy_Sith
Now i better run before faunus sees me

Why?

I was hoping we could enjoy masturbating over Bane's moon throwing skillz.

I'll be free for the weekend, so just PM me if you want some thrillz.

Eminence
Thats too bad hun, i was hoping i could shove my "pipe" down your throat and hope that it would choke you to death laughinglaughinglaughinglaughing

Go do your homework mya boi bwah bwah bwah bwah bwah bwah.

Now i better run before faunus sees me I SEEEZ

Slash_KMC
This (my) thread turned ugly even faster than Anakin turning to the Dark Side.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.