Riot of Blood - Leona VS Iori

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

occultdestroyer
Both in their "Blood Riot" mode.

Who wins?

Sado22
i think even regular iori can beat leona

occultdestroyer
Except this is Blood Riot Leona, WAAYYYY stronger than regular Leona.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXTMORksjoI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBxkMC2QulU

Sado22
i meant regular iori can beat orochi leona. my bad.

Darkstorm Zero
I dunno... Leona's faster than a hyped up monkey on speed (Yoda), and her cutting techniques surpass Iori's..

Man of Violence
Tie....

Sado22
dude, Riot Iori is IORI gone berserk. can you possibly comprehend what power the m0therf0cker is packing behind them blows? not only that but he's faster and has more endurance. also remember that it took the entire cast of KoF97 to subdue him.....while ralf and clark were able to subdue Leona.
Not taking anything away from leona but she's up agasint a guy who in good days claws at your flesh, sink his finges inside you and blow you inside out with scorching flames. what he does when he's gone batshit is....nasty.

like i said before, even regular Iori can take out Orochi Leona though with considerable effort. cuz Iori is a fighting genius...while Leona is a dumb girl throwing a hissy fits. Think Ash vs Orochi Iori. the only reason he put down Riot Iori was not because he was stronger but cuz he was smarter. he just used the yatta mirror and practically raped Iori over.

Riot Iori pwns Riot Leona 9.5/10

~Sado

Snafu the Great
Crazy Leona and Wild Iori have wild, passionate, hot monkey Blood Riot sex...and tears up the hotel room they're in.

We all win.

Sado22
how about a fanfiction about it, snafu the perv? laughing

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by Sado22
how about a fanfiction about it, snafu the perv? laughing

I think someone beat me to it already.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.