Douchebag contest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bouboumaster
There's Super heroes
There's Super villains
And there's Douchebags.

Ranks this 8 fictive characters in term of douchebaggueries, the the number one is the biggest douchebag, the biggest jerk of them all.

- Tony Stark
- Bruce Wayne
- Cyclops
- Dr Light (The villain one!)
- King Pin
- Lex Luthor
- Darkseid
- Reed Richards

DigiMark007
Apparently you're mistaking douchebaggery with awesomeness. More than half that list is pure win.

Acrosurge
Why isn't Batman on the list? Bruce can douche it up with the best of them. big grin

srankmissingnin
Bishop is the king of douchebags IMO

From the list though, Cyclops takes home the trophy.

Premutos
One vote for Dr. Light and another one for Eric O'Grady.

What, no Eric O'Grady in the list??

Grinning Goku
When are you going to make a thread about the biggest dicks in comics, good sir?

TheBadguy
1. Far and away is Tony Stark

2. Cyclops
3. Reed
4. Bruce
5. Darkseid (just for being such a failure for so long)

rest of the list is a tossup

Warrior18
Dr Light is a G...........he should not be on this list. shifty

Warrior18
Originally posted by TheBadguy
Darkseid (just for being such a failure for so long)

Without a doubt.

redhotrash
Reed is my pick. First he calls himself Mr Fantastic, then he names a element after himself, then he needs help from 3 friends just to compete with his old college rival. Not to mention his wife has such a high opinion of him that shes quick to ditch 'em to hang out with a fishman in a green speedo. Add in being Iron Man's lackey and you have a douche of the highest order.

Warrior18
Originally posted by redhotrash
Reed is my pick. First he calls himself Mr Fantastic, then he names a element after himself, then he needs help from 3 friends just to compete with his old college rival. Not to mention his wife has such a high opinion of him that shes quick to ditch 'em to hang out with a fishman in a green speedo. Add in being Iron Man's lackey and you have a douche of the highest order.

laughing yes

TheBadguy

hmmm now that you bring everything to my attention, Reed might actually outdouche Cyclops.

Bada's Palin
Dr.Light's not a douche, he's the best big grin

rotiart
superman is the biggest douche for what he used to do to jimmy olsen

Nemesis X
Joker's a douche

Badabing
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
There's Super heroes
There's Super villains
And there's Douchebags.

Ranks this 8 fictive characters in term of douchebaggueries, the the number one is the biggest douchebag, the biggest jerk of them all.

- Tony Stark
- Bruce Wayne
- Cyclops
- Dr Light (The villain one!)
- King Pin
- Lex Luthor
- Darkseid
- Reed Richards Cyclops. biscuitsOriginally posted by Acrosurge
Why isn't Batman on the list? Bruce can douche it up with the best of them. big grin People have been banned for less than what you posted! uhuh

durelly

psycho gundam
guy gardner (batman K'd him the FO), hank pym, dr. light, senator robert kelly, juggernaut, & blob

The Heap
Stark, easily.

redhotrash
When Cyclops renames himself to Mr. Awesome, then I'll put him up as a contender for Reed. As for Stark, dont let his recent character mishandling ruin him for you. For like over 3 decades he was a pretty cool character, while Reed was a douche the entire time. Hell even taking the civil war thing into consideration, I still dont really find Tony to be the bad guy in that situation. Not to mention in every issue of the Might Avengers, Ms. Marvel comes across as a bigger douche than Iron Man imo.
As for Batman, he strikes me more as a anti-douche. Yeah he might have some douche like qualities, but hes the douche that puts over douchebags in their place.

EkinEku
1 Tony Stark = too cocky
4 Bruce Wayne = not really a douche but is probably intj which is close
2 Cyclops = pretentious *******
5 Dr Light (The villain one!) = an insecure dork
3 Lex Luthor = too emotional
6 Reed Richards = just a douche
7 Darkseid = raped by PIS, + too cocky

Hannibal-Lector
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w01rAysBzBM

Battlehammer
Black Panther easily.....

redhotrash
lol, why is Black Panther a douchebag? Im not disagreeing, just curious.

Mindset
Deadpool?

Warrior18

He is comparatively* arrogant and thinks very highly of himself.

*In a world peopled by costumed attention seekers.....that says allot.

Premutos

They (Wakanda) have the cure for cancer and they ain't sharing it with anybody.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Warrior18
He is comparatively* arrogant and thinks very highly of himself.

*In a world peopled by costumed attention seekers.....that says allot.
yup. He can also never admitt when he needs help.

Warrior18
Originally posted by Battlehammer
yup. He can also never admitt when he needs help.

Yeh. I remember when Sbretooth had him by the throat and he stated he was never in any danger. lol

Battlehammer
Yeh. I remember when Sbretooth had him by the throat and he stated he was never in any danger. lol
yup hahahaha

Starscream M
Yeh. I remember when Sbretooth had him by the throat and he stated he was never in any danger. lol he wasn't.

Raoul
Originally posted by Badabing
Cyclops. biscuits People have been banned for less than what you posted! uhuh

durelly

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Starscream M
he wasn't.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Starscream M
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
roll eyes (sarcastic) oh please...bp could decapitate Sabretooth anytime he wanted. he was letting creed win for tactical reasons...until logan blundered into the scene...

srankmissingnin
oh please...bp could decapitate Sabretooth anytime he wanted. he was letting creed win for tactical reasons...until logan blundered into the scene...

laughing

How exactly would BP decapitate Creed? Maybe he'd use his half-inch finger nail claws would barely reach Creed's neck? Or maybe he'd use his energy daggers that he hasn't used since long before Huldin started writing him? And of course... he'd do it before Sabretooth took a fraction a second to squeeze BP neck and crush his wind pipe, prevent blood / oxygen flow to the brain, and break his spine... right?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Starscream M
laughing

How exactly would BP decapitate Creed? Maybe he'd use his half-inch finger nail claws would barely reach Creed's neck? Or maybe he'd use his energy daggers that he hasn't used since long before Huldin started writing him? And of course... he'd do it before Sabretooth took a fraction a second to squeeze BP neck and crush his wind pipe, prevent blood / oxygen flow to the brain, and break his spine... right?

roll eyes (sarcastic) ya think if BP thought Creed 'WOULD' kill him, he'd ever let Creed get him in a chokegrip in the first place?!

puhlease..BP knew Creed wasn't going for the kill and had Creed doing exactly what BP wanted...till Logan haphazardly 'saved the day'.

srankmissingnin
ya think if BP thought Creed 'WOULD' kill him, he'd ever let Creed get him in a chokegrip in the first place?!

puhlease..BP knew Creed wasn't going for the kill and had Creed doing exactly what BP wanted...till Logan haphazardly 'saved the day'.

... that doesn't even make sense, are you really trying to suggest that Sabretooth never played on killing BP? That if Wolverine hadn't shown up, Creed would have... just let him go?

Get your head out of your ass. Seriously.

Starscream M
are you really trying to suggest that Sabretooth never plaed on killing BP? yes

Battlehammer
yea masterbruces that was the dumbest thing I think ive ever heard you say and that saying somnething.

Pleases have you even read the issue? I mean becuases your span on it is retarded.

Battlehammer
yes
then your an idiot.....and should just leave now.

Starscream M
yea masterbruces that was the dumbest thing I think ive ever heard you say and that saying somnething.

Pleases have you even read the issue? I mean becuases your span on it is retarded. yes...I skimmed the issue and I remember BP even telling Logan that he never needed Logan to 'save' him

Battlehammer
how the hell is strangling him what he want?

Starscream M
then your an idiot.....and should just leave now. oh the great capt has spoken...I shall now leave immediately!

Battlehammer
yes...I skimmed the issue and I remember BP even telling Logan that he never needed Logan to 'save' him
.....yes becuases he a cocky shit.......not becuases it was true.

BP was about to black out. You clearly neevr read the issue. He was completely helpless.

Black panthersays a lot of dumb shit he extremely cocky and will enevr admitt when he lost. Hell he even mad ean excuses for when capt beat him.

Starscream M
.....yes becuases he a cocky shit.......not becuases it was true.

BP was about to black out. You clearly neevr read the issue. He was completely helpless.

Black panthersays a lot of dumb shit he extremely cocky and will enevr admitt when he lost. Hell he even mad ean excuses for when capt beat him. BP is an honorable warrior and he doesn't lie

Battlehammer
oh the great capt has spoken...I shall now leave immediately!
you should. For starters your talking out your ass. Youve never read the issue and you clearly have little knowledge of black panther character.

Battlehammer
BP is an honorable warrior and he doesn't lie
.....honroable? The reason he jioned the avengers was to spy on them........he has the cure to cancer and won't give it to any other nation......the dudes a cocky prick and he does lye. You clearly know jack about his character

srankmissingnin
He also knew there was a Skrull invasion, had the means to detect the Skrulls and didn't bother to tell anyone.

Battlehammer
He also knew there was a Skrull invasion, had the means to detect the Skrulls and didn't bother to tell anyone.

yup

Starscream M
.....honroable? The reason he jioned the avengers was to spy on them........he has the cure to cancer and won't give it to any other nation......the dudes a cocky prick and he does lye. You clearly know jack about his character those things are not necessarily dishonorable...you don't know what honor means

Battlehammer
those things are not necessarily dishonorable...you don't know what honor means
just becuases your honorable does not mena you don't lie. He rather die by sabertooth hand then be saved, but jsut becuases he said he hand it under controll means crap. He was compeltely helpless. But he cocky and never admitts weakness. But he would clearly have died there really no debating it. He was in no postion to escape, his foe was vastly stornger then him and he was on the verge of blacking out. also wolverine even comments sabertooth was going to kill black panther

Starscream M
just becuases your honorable does not mena you don't lie. He rather die by sabertooth hand then be saved, but jsut becuases he said he hand it under controll means crap. He was compeltely helpless. But he cocky and never admitts weakness. But he would clearly have died there really no debating it. He was in no postion to escape, his foe was vastly stornger then him and he was on the verge of blacking out. also wolverine even comments sabertooth was going to kill black panther he may be cocky but I think if he really thought he would've died without logan's help he would've thanked logan...bp isn't an idiot

Raoul
if you guys aren't going to be civil, then there'll be warnings handed out...

don't blame bp, blame the writers who seem intent on making BP the most unlikeable character in comics...

they think they're making him better, when they're just making everyone want to see him get what's coming to him...

Battlehammer
he may be cocky but I think if he really thought he would've died without logan's help he would've thanked logan...bp isn't an idiot
You clearly know jack about his character then..........balck panther thanks no one. Let a lone the ex-boyfriend of his new wife...........

hell when capt beat him he amde up some lame excuses even though he clearly was just out fought.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Raoul
if you guys aren't going to be civil, then there'll be warnings handed out...

don't blame bp, blame the writers who seem intent on making BP the most unlikeable character in comics...

they think they're making him better, when they're just making everyone want to see him get what's coming to him...
k

lol I can't wait to see him get pwned

srankmissingnin
Wolverine told the Canadian Goverment he was still able to beat the Hulk when they came to extract him in 182. I guess he was telling the truth also, and not trying to save face?

redhotrash
I hate to say it, but Battlehammer had convinced me. Black Panter is definately a douche. But a douche on Reed's level? I dunno..
Anyway, NO one can predict wtf Sabretooth is going to do. I definately wouldnt put my life on the line behind a hunch. The guy hasnt been all there upstairs since his earliest appearances.

Battlehammer
ask your self would reed give the rest the word a cure for aids? I think he would.

Raoul
ask your self would reed give the rest the word a cure for aids? I think he would.

i thought it was cancer?

reed would, and he'd insist it was freely distributed, too...

how can anyone love a man who would let millions die?

redhotrash
Would Reed give away the cure? Sure, if Iron Man gave him permission lol. But no seriously it seems like he never even works on things that'd benefit anyone outside of fighting supervillains. Alicia is still blind and Thing is still a thing. I wouldnt count on him for help.

Battlehammer
i thought it was cancer?

how can anyone love a man who would let millions die?
it was I not sure why I typed aids lol.

no idea. people are odd.

Starscream M
i thought it was cancer?

how can anyone love a man who would let millions die? reed is a bigger douche for not having already cured AIDs and cancer (and don't tell me he can't...because with his intellect, he should be able to find cures)

Battlehammer
.....how does that make him a bigger dick then a guy who has the cure, but won't give it out......

Starscream M
.....how does that make him a bigger dick then a guy who has the cure, but won't give it out...... cuz BP has his reasons for not sharing it...I think he's using it as a bargaining chip for his government. BP's first duty as king is to ensure that Wakanda thrives.

whereas Reed is an apolitical figure...so he should have already invented cures for cancer and aids

Raoul
reed is a bigger douche for not having already cured AIDs and cancer (and don't tell me he can't...because with his intellect, he should be able to find cures)

how many times has panther stopped galactus? or doom?

everything reed does, even when he's wrong, he's still trying to help people...

assuming he could just cure cancer is ridiculous. there are plenty of geniuses on reed's level or close to it in the MU that have had no luck...

its probably not even reed's field of expertise...

BP is still choosing to let millions (possibly billions) of die to satisfy his own arrogance.

makes me wish bush was in the MU sometimes...

Starscream M

assuming he could just cure cancer is ridiculous. there are plenty of geniuses on reed's level or close to it in the MU that have had no luck...

umm no...just no

reed is on his own level of genius...the only guy close would be Doom, and I doubt he'd have much interest in curing cancer or AIDs

and are you seriously telling me a guy who can find ways to defeat cosmic force as great as Galactus can't find a way to defeat biological phenomenon such as cancer or AIDs (I think that we (real humans) will prob find the cure to both in the next 50 years)

Raoul
umm no...just no

reed is on his own level of genius...the only guy close would be Doom, and I doubt he'd have much interest in curing cancer or AIDs

and are you seriously telling me a guy who can find ways to defeat cosmic force as great as Galactus can't find a way to defeat biological phenomenon such as cancer or AIDs (I think that we (real humans) will prob find the cure to both in the next 50 years)

it's not the same field. there are billions of possible variables present.

look at what reed has done. if he could cure cancer, he would.

he still saved billions by stopping galactus. that's more than BP has saved by keeping the cure under wraps.

and fyi, if reed had such a towering intellect, he wouldnt regularly work with hank pym...

Battlehammer
cuz BP has his reasons for not sharing it...I think he's using it as a bargaining chip for his government. BP's first duty as king is to ensure that Wakanda thrives.

whereas Reed is an apolitical figure...so he should have already invented cures for cancer and aids

are you kidding me? He letting millions of people die so what he can make lousy few bucks? when he alreayd multi million if not billionair.

Pleases he a selfish prick thats why no other reason.

Your being rediculous. Thats not even reads field. Reads an inventure he deals with machines no human attonomy. Friggin beast is more qualify to find a cure for cancer then reed.

Starscream M

he still saved billions by stopping galactus. that's more than BP has saved by keeping the cure under wraps.

and fyi, if reed had such a towering intellect, he wouldnt regularly work with hank pym... so because Einstein was smarter than his peers...he wouldn't work with anyone else? that's bad logic

also, how do we know why BP is keeping the cancer cure a secret? for all we know, there may be a benevolent reason for him to do so that he hasn't revealed.

Bentley

and fyi, if reed had such a towering intellect, he wouldnt regularly work with hank pym...

Both Pym and Reed had cured cancer as far as I know, they just couldn't cure Marvel's because of the Quantum Bands, otherwise he would've been saved.

Reread Death of Captain Marvel, is implied.

Battlehammer
so because Einstein was smarter than his peers...he wouldn't work with anyone else? that's bad logic

what even worses logic is youa ssuming reed could find a cure for cancer when his field of study has nothing to do with such things.

Hell thats like saying einstien is a douche bag becuases he did not attempt or find a cure for aids or any other illness.

Raoul
so because Einstein was smarter than his peers...he wouldn't work with anyone else? that's bad logic

also, how do we know why BP is keeping the cancer cure a secret? for all we know, there may be a benevolent reason for him to do so that he hasn't revealed.

you're twisting my words.

reed isn't an expert on everything. several times in the past he's flat out asked for pym's help...

a more important reason than curing the pain of millions of people? i'd love to hear it...

Originally posted by Bentley
Both Pym and Reed had cured cancer as far as I know, they just couldn't cure Marvel's because of the Quantum Bands, otherwise he would've been saved.

Reread Death of Captain Marvel, is implied.

really? i may do that...

Mindset
Superman is the biggest douche

Starscream M

a more important reason than curing the pain of millions of people? i'd love to hear it...

what if the cure for cancer would allow an evil genius to create an even more deadly disease...hence BP won't release the cure. I'm just making that up...but it's not completely unfeasible that there is a good reason he's keeping it a secret than just that he is a 'prick'.

Starscream M
what even worses logic is youa ssuming reed could find a cure for cancer when his field of study has nothing to do with such things.

Hell thats like saying einstien is a douche bag becuases he did not attempt or find a cure for aids or any other illness. as far as I know, Reed is an allaround scientific genius...he isn't only brilliant in technical matters but biological as well...thats why he spends so much time trying to fix Ben, or else if he thought someone was a better geneticist than him, he would've asked them for help instead of spending countless hours himself.

I would say he is as good a biologist as anyone on Marvel.

Raoul
Originally posted by Mindset
Superman is the biggest douche

no, Mindset is the biggest douche.

what if the cure for cancer would allow an evil genius to create an even more deadly disease...hence BP won't release the cure. I'm just making that up...but it's not completely unfeasible that there is a good reason he's keeping it a secret than just that he is a 'prick'.

a disease like cancer?

Mindset
Raoul you have been reported for flaming.

Raoul
Raoul you have been reported for flaming.

ha-son

Bentley
I meant Nega Bands up there.

(Owned again by the edit rule!)

Starscream M

a disease like cancer? a ebola-AIDs-cancer mixture would be pretty frightening

redhotrash
Reed is a douche for being so self-centered in his research, yeah. Black Panter is a MUCH bigger douche for having a cure and keeping it to his country. Sabretooth might have killed a thousand people with his actions, but BP is killing a lot more with his. Definately a douche, Good call Battlehammer for nominating him.

Raoul
a ebola-AIDs-cancer mixture would be pretty frightening

almost 11,000,000 americans were killed by cancer in 2005. and thats just americans.

yeah, reed is the douche...

Starscream M
almost 11,000,000 americans were killed by cancer in 2005. and thats just americans.

yeah, reed is the douche... reed is a douche for spending god-knows-how-many-hours trying to find a 'cure' for Thing when he could be spending those precious hours trying to find a cure for billions of people around the world

Raoul
reed is a douche for spending god-knows-how-many-hours trying to find a 'cure' for Thing when he could be spending those precious hours trying to find a cure for billions of people around the world

yeah, because trying to find a cure for something thats been cured already is a good idea...

maybe he should not bother stopping galactus the next time he shows up...

"sorry love, can't save the planet, i'm trying to cure a disease t'challa's already cured but won't share with the world..."

honestly?

Badabing
yeah, because trying to find a cure for something thats been cured already is a good idea...

"sorry love, can't save the planet, i'm trying to cure a disease t'challa's already cured but won't share with the world..."

honestly? Starscream....pwnd. laughing out loud

Starscream M

honestly? so why aren't superheroes around the world trying to work together to steal BP's cancer cure and share it with the world?

aren't they also responsible for killing millions by sitting around doing nothing while some 'prick' sits on the cure for cancer?

redhotrash
To be fair, if Reed didnt stop Galactus, someone else wouldve.

Raoul
so why aren't superheroes around the world trying to work together to steal BP's cancer cure and share it with the world?

aren't they also responsible for killing millions by sitting around doing nothing while some 'prick' sits on the cure for cancer?

they're heroes. not villains. they don't go invading countries. they assume their fellow heroes want to help people too.

so what does that make t'challa?

Bentley
so why aren't superheroes around the world trying to work together to steal BP's cancer cure and share it with the world?

Are you not killing hundreds by not being giving away condoms in Africa?

Starscream M
they're heroes. not villains. they don't go invading countries. they assume their fellow heroes want to help people too.

so what does that make t'challa? ok lets use logic

T'Challa has cure for a deadly disease that could save millions

You're saying T'Challa is keeping the cure a secret because he's a selfish prick

if thats the case, then T'Challa is a villain (since he's responsible for millions dying now and in the future)

now, if marvel's heroes knew that a villain had a cure for cancer, are you telling me they wouldn't try to defeat that villain and extract the cure out of him?

so Marvel's superheroes would rather let millions of people die painfully than to try to get the cure from Black Panther? that's some pathetic heroes

Bentley
People still die at Wakanda, if there are not those diseases that kill people, it would be others, just change the name and refine the science.

You don't need to cure aids, just teach about sex in Africa, we don't need costumed heros for that. erm

redhotrash
This is actually the first Im hearing about the cancer thing. Has he made it public knowledge that he has a cancer cure? Or has it been kept secret? Personally I might be a little biased, as I dont really like the character. I think its b.s. that they matched him up with Storm too. Storm had a relationship with Forge that lasted years, but she meets BP and decides to marry him like 2 months later? Wtf? Before they got married I wasnt even away they had ever encountered each other. Personally I think its Marvel pulling more nonsense out of their asses.

Mindset

honestly? Do you realize how much time Reed spends building useless shit or exploring other dimensions?

redhotrash
"These new costumes I created are made of unstable molecules!"
"Uh, shouldnt turning me back into a human be a bit higher on your list of priorities?"
"Oh, right Ben, sorry."

Bentley
Do you realize how much time Reed spends building useless shit or exploring other dimensions?

Geez, if you are an uber genius you can't have any fun!

Mindset
"These new costumes I created are made of unstable molecules!"
"Uh, shouldnt turning me back into a human be a bit higher on your list of priorities?"
"Oh, right Ben, sorry." LOL!

emporerpants
i think if black panther destroyed the rest of the earth besides wakanda starscream would still be making excuses for him...."he had a good reason to do it! otherwise wakanda might have been threatened!"

Battlehammer
Reed is a douche for being so self-centered in his research, yeah. Black Panter is a MUCH bigger douche for having a cure and keeping it to his country. Sabretooth might have killed a thousand people with his actions, but BP is killing a lot more with his. Definately a douche, Good call Battlehammer for nominating him.
thank you

TheBadguy
Cmon guys you all know Reed doesn't even wash his balls without Stark telling him too. Why do you think Sue hasn't had a good lay with Mr. Stretch in years. Stark told him being celibate helps you focus when Thor clone building. You're expecting too much out of him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.