Emma vs Charles vs Jean vs Madelyne vs Cable

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psy_blade
telepathy only.
no goblin queen, no phoenix.

redhotrash
Charles every time

vansonbee
Originally posted by redhotrash
Charles every time Ew someone voted Baby Jesus!

Mindset
I did, and I'm right, like always.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Mindset
I did, and I'm right, like always. meh I cancel out your vote ha!

Mindset
reported for flamebaiting

Wei Phoenix
Emma, she has proven to be one of the few that can affect Charles and he didn't even know she was present during his convo with Cyclops.

Mindset
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Emma, she has proven to be one of the few that can affect Charles and he didn't even know she was present during his convo with Cyclops. She basically says he would beat her in the comic doesn't she?

Wei Phoenix
She basically says he would beat her in the comic doesn't she?

Oh yeah...uh maybe she was being humble? IDK...yeah....

vansonbee
Emma, she has proven to be one of the few that can affect Charles and he didn't even know she was present during his convo with Cyclops. Charles doesn't put his full effort into everything at that moment talking to Cyclop. How can he live his life every moment like that, scanning everything 24/7 for someone !

Emma high level telepath mutant, she just not in the same teir as Charles, maybe that why they give Emma diamond form also!

Charles need some sort of title you know lolz!

id369
On skill, Xavier should be among the vary top. On power, Cable takes it no contest. Look at Stryfe, he effectively took over Xavier mind. In the vary same arc, he comments what it would be like if Cable was to ever attain his powers. Even Stryfe would not be able to deal with Cable.

In his God Like era, 76 plus scenarios in the danger room consisted In imminent death. Despite the X-Men having two active telepaths as active members (Rachael and Emma).

Sinister was outright punked by, Cable in an anniversary issue where Cables was temporally cured from the T.O.

How much more statements, and comparisons do members need to see to clearly define who stronger then who?

Mindset
Originally posted by id369
On skill, Xavier should be among the vary top. On power, Cable takes it no contest. Look at Stryfe, he effectively took over Xavier mind. In the vary same arc, he comments what it would be like if Cable was to ever attain his powers. Even Stryfe would not be able to deal with Cable.

In his God Like era, 76 plus scenarios in the danger room consisted In imminent death. Despite the X-Men having two active telepaths as active members (Rachael and Emma).

Sinister was outright punked by, Cable in an anniversary issue where Cables was temporally cured from the T.O.

How much more statements, and comparisons do members need to see to clearly define who stronger then who? thumb up

wannabe
Were it the current incarnations of all the contestants my vote would go to Emma.
Right now she seems to be the most skilled by far.
- The Professor is certainly stronger and was surely just as skilled as Frost, but he is not quite himself yet since he go shot in the head.
- Jean without PF is also a tad stronger than Emma, but she never showed tp versatility and skill on the WQ's level.
- Maddy is (imo) just as strong as Emma, but isn't in her league of tp-mastership as well.
- Cable without the virus would certainly own her and with the virus i see a stalemate.

All in best condition (without PF or GF):

1. Cable (without virus)
2. Charles
3. Emma
4. Cable (with virus)
5. Jean
6. Maddy

ExodusCloak
She basically says he would beat her in the comic doesn't she?

He said that, she replied with "that's moot".

But Charles for the win anyway on overall feats. (She's punked him twice though.)

Wasn't it just Scott and Wolverine in the DR though?

But if you want to use Exodus as a gauge...shifty A severly weakened Exodus handed Cable(With Virus) his ass, he handed Jean hers twice. Xavier was pretty much ineffective in Bloodties. In Legacy it was stated many times that Exodus wasn't trying to fight Xavier he wanted to coerce him into leading the Acolytes and was still winning with just Illusion Casting. Emma stalemated him in the Messiah Complex and then blocked him and Sinister from using their powers from half a world a way.

redhotrash
Raw power I dont think should dictate though. Yeah Cable might have the most potential here, but not nearly the experience that Xavier has. Professor X can use his TP like a scalpel and knows more tricks than the others combined. Its weird though that Emma is 2nd in the polls, I'd honestly rate her barely above Madelyne at the bottom here

Wei Phoenix
How is Emma at the bottom or even near it?

redhotrash
Because Cable has crazy untapped power, Charles has been the man since the 60s, and Jean I think would humiliate Emma if she decided to cut loose.

Wei Phoenix
Because Cable has crazy untapped power, Charles has been the man since the 60s, and Jean I think would humiliate Emma if she decided to cut loose.

How many feats does Jean have W/O PF that puts her way above Emma? Cable has only crazy untapped power when he isn't hindered by the TO Virus.

redhotrash
Im assuming this is cable without the virus. If its not then he really has no place on here.

Wei Phoenix
Im assuming this is cable without the virus. If its not then he really has no place on here.

Still didn't explain how PFless Jean is leagues above Emma?

redhotrash
I didnt say leagues better, I just said better.

Wei Phoenix
I didnt say leagues better, I just said better.

Well then how is she better without the PF? What has she done without the PF that puts her above Emma?

Charlotte DeBel
Well then how is she better without the PF? What has she done without the PF that puts her above Emma?

Jean without PF is no match for Emma, her training was more centered around telekinesis, then telepathy.

wannabe
Without the PF Jean is, just like Maddy, roughly around the same powerlevel as Emma, which is A-Class, but not uber.
But every time Jean had her shining moments of impressive tp feats, it was always about raw power, which included the PF. Emma on the other hand always had her shining moments not because of a cosmic powerboost, but because of her pure own telepathic aptitude.
So without the PF to give her an edge, Jean would go down against Emma ... not that it would be easy for Em, but she would win nonetheless.

redhotrash
Well I still find that questionable, but either way that should put her well below Xavier.

Charlotte DeBel
Well I still find that questionable, but either way that should put her well below Xavier.

Xavier has the rep going for him, but current (after repowerment\bullet in the brain) incarnation is weaker than Emma.

In general Xavier wins, but he's not totally dwarfing our dear darling Emma.

psy_blade
This is Cable w/o the virus.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by wannabe
Without the PF Jean is, just like Maddy, roughly around the same powerlevel as Emma, which is A-Class, but not uber.
But every time Jean had her shining moments of impressive tp feats, it was always about raw power, which included the PF. Emma on the other hand always had her shining moments not because of a cosmic powerboost, but because of her pure own telepathic aptitude.
So without the PF to give her an edge, Jean would go down against Emma ... not that it would be easy for Em, but she would win nonetheless. Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
Xavier has the rep going for him, but current (after repowerment\bullet in the brain) incarnation is weaker than Emma.

In general Xavier wins, but he's not totally dwarfing our dear darling Emma.

They are right, well my White Queen of KMC is always right just because she knows Emma.

Will you at least explain why or are you just going to say that she is below Jean everytime with no proof or evidence to support your claim?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by psy_blade
This is Cable w/o the virus.

If this is Jesus Cable then that changes the scale of balance.

id369

wannabe
I mean what hope does Emma have against Cable not hindered by the T.O. ?
None whatsoever! I don't think anyone would argue about that.
But until the most recent post of the tread's starter, it wasn't clear, if we were talking about Cable with or w/o the virus. Now that has changed and it's obvious, that Nathan deserves to be put on top of the list.

Charlotte DeBel
Cable sans TO virus PWNs everyone there due to having both skills and raw power in abundance.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
Cable sans TO virus PWNs everyone there due to having both skills and raw power in abundance.

Amen.

Bentley
No love for Exodus in this thread? Couldn't two of the telepaths team up to beat a stronger opponent?

Raoul

got it in one...

ExodusCloak

id369
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
But you see, Exodus was severly weakened, he was reduced to a power leech during that arc. And both Mr. Sinister and Emma Frost have made X-Man look like a chump for all his raw power he never truly focused it until his Shaman days.

She doesn't but then again Cable not hindered by the T.O. wouldn't need to out skill the others he could probably just overpower them individually. He'd go down hard if it was the four vs. him without the T.O though. Cable without the T.O. is kind of like throwing Cassandra Nova into the mix.

Then lets grant all the competitors equal footing. TP on the same level. It would then become a match of will, wits, and experience. Out of the bunch who would come on top?

My personal choice, is still Cable for the reasons mentioned earlier.

Mindset

Uh, what?

Xavier has recently become stronger, I'm not sure how Exodus healing him after he was shot would change that, nor have I seen anything to suggest he is weaker now than he was previously.

How is Xavier now weaker than Emma?

wannabe
Not weaker in terms of raw power, but in terms of will and skill, due to trauma and loss of memory.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.