Can you help me to find a comic? Our sun goes from yellow to red

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

insanityshade
I borrowed a trade from my local library years ago. Cannot remember the entire plotline, however at the end it had a chapter that described how, over thousands (millions?) of years, the Hosue of El evolved on Earth, and the Earth's sun became a red giant, and it culminated in (I think, like I said, it was years ago) a son of "krypton" being sent out in a ship, which ended up (maybe?) going back in time, thus maing CK his own ancestor.

It was something like that, anyway. If you could help me identify the comic, I'd like to re-read it.

Google hasn't been much help, there's waaaayy too much material around for my vague information to find anything specific. It's a Catch-22, you have to know what you're looking for before you can find it!

Raoul
Originally posted by insanityshade
I borrowed a trade from my local library years ago. Cannot remember the entire plotline, however at the end it had a chapter that described how, over thousands (millions?) of years, the Hosue of El evolved on Earth, and the Earth's sun became a red giant, and it culminated in (I think, like I said, it was years ago) a son of "krypton" being sent out in a ship, which ended up (maybe?) going back in time, thus maing CK his own ancestor.

It was something like that, anyway. If you could help me identify the comic, I'd like to re-read it.

Google hasn't been much help, there's waaaayy too much material around for my vague information to find anything specific. It's a Catch-22, you have to know what you're looking for before you can find it!

it sounds like superman red son... its not canon, but at the end superman is sent back in time as a baby to be born on earth...

insanityshade
Thanks, that was exactly the one I was looking for!

Raoul
Originally posted by insanityshade
Thanks, that was exactly the one I was looking for!

not a problem...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.