Wonder woman (with mjlonir) vs Superman(captain marvel)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
This is wonder woman during the amalgam, when thor lost his hammer and wonder woman picked it up (before fighting storm). Mjolnir gave her complete knowledge on its abilities and on how to use it.

This is superman and captain marvel combined. Can they take out this wonder woman that stated that she was unstoppable and that she was a god.

fangirl101
Originally posted by carver9
This is wonder woman during the amalgam, when thor lost his hammer and wonder woman picked it up (before fighting storm). Mjolnir gave her complete knowledge on its abilities and on how to use it.

This is superman and captain marvel combined. Can they take out this wonder woman that stated that she was unstoppable and that she was a god.
She's been a god before. I'd say if the hammer gave her Thor's strength and her own, it still wouldn't be enough to over come CM and superman's combines strength. Where it gets interesting is Her speed and magical weapons combined with The hammer. talk about ass whipping.

carver9
Originally posted by fangirl101
She's been a god before. I'd say if the hammer gave her Thor's strength and her own, it still wouldn't be enough to over come CM and superman's combines strength. Where it gets interesting is Her speed and magical weapons combined with The hammer. talk about ass whipping.

Naah, I think that the hammer actually amped her to unknown levels; powers that she couldnt believe that she had.

fangirl101
Originally posted by carver9
Naah, I think that the hammer actually amped her to unknown levels; powers that she couldnt believe that she had.
She's already been an omnipotent goddess. She was far superior as the goddess of truth.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.