The Fury vs. The One Above All

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SoulDevourer
ok to start with, yes this vs thread might seem a bit absurd to some of ye all at first, so go ahead lash out at a newb ^__^

however I'm only posting this after having id369's "The Fury vs. Galactus/Phoenix" thread and specifically the 2nd page (sry can't post links, weird forum rules) where it was basically established that the Fury was 1) impervious to reality warping (Jim Jaspers can warp reality yet cannot alter the Fury itself at least not irreversibly) and 2) could defeat even beings that were omnipotent (MJJ again : to be omnipotent is to be able to warp all reality, MJJ qualifies), so this places the Fury one notch above all reality and one notch above omnipotence

hence this vs. fight
at first I thought of pitting the Fury against the Living Tribunal, but after considering the above-mentioned thread it's safe to say that Fury would defeat LT (after a fierce battle)

so Fury vs TOAA, who takes this ?
again, after reading the other thread I'm leaning toward the Fury ^__^

Grinning Goku
TOAA.

Bentley
The Hulk Killer Humanoid slaps them both.

Stoic
Originally posted by Bentley
The Hulk Killer Humanoid was not that impressive.

Fixed

guy222
TOAA

Hewhoknowsall
Just because Jim Jaspers can't warp The Fury doesn't mean he can't be warped by TOAA.

Bentley
Nor does it mean that TOAA cannot just create a Jaspers and to kill Fury like it has been already killed.

HKH and Chuck Norris for the win.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
Just because Jim Jaspers can't warp The Fury doesn't mean he can't be warped by TOAA. how come ? warping is warping

(and MJJ was supposed to be able to warp anything so if TOAA can warp something then so can MJJ)

Galan007
Fury > God.

Knowsbleed33
Sick joke!

kgkg
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/facepalm.gif

xJLxKing
Can't TOAA just create another Fury to fight Fury?

fascistcrusader
Eraser FTW.

Mindset
TOAA can just erase Fury from existence.

id369
Fury adapts.shifty

Mindset
TOAA is the Fury.

id369
Originally posted by Mindset
TOAA is the Fury.
Your moma is the fury.shifty

Mindset
I WISH!

id369
Originally posted by Mindset
I WISH! laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.