Online Games

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wil7
I don't have online, but if I did, I would play Fight Night Round 3, Resistance, Haze, etc. But I want to know what you would play.

What are some online games that you like to play?

Magee
MGS4 and GTA4 are pretty much the best online games. MGS4 online is like a completley different game and it's always fun to play free roam on GTA4 driving about in a lamborghini running people over. Fight night isn't that great online as most fights will have lag which ruins it.

Hewhoknowsall
Team Fortress 2 is pretty good.

Wil7
Originally posted by Magee
MGS4 and GTA4 are pretty much the best online games. MGS4 online is like a completley different game and it's always fun to play free roam on GTA4 driving about in a lamborghini running people over. Fight night isn't that great online as most fights will have lag which ruins it.

Fight Night online would be awesome. I would love to see how many people is at my skills on that on Fight Night.

Hewhoknowsall
The new WoW is also obviously.

occultdestroyer
The only online games I play are flash games haermm

Magee
Originally posted by Wil7
Fight Night online would be awesome. I would love to see how many people is at my skills on that on Fight Night. It's great when there is not much lag in a fight but some times there is a delay between pushing the buttons and the movement on screen. If you can win easily on hard difficulty then you have a good chance to beat almost any one online but there are a few people who are crazy good.

Do you know how to get Ali to move in career mode like he does in a normal match? The way Ali with the white trunks moves fits my style perfectly but I can't seem to find it in career.

Mairuzu
SOCOM: Confrontation

Gears

WoW

Wil7
Originally posted by Magee
Do you know how to get Ali to move in career mode like he does in a normal match? The way Ali with the white trunks moves fits my style perfectly but I can't seem to find it in career.
Thanks for letting me know this.

I can't remember which was which, but go to ESPN CLASSIC and beat Ali with Frazier, or beat Frazier with Ali. I can't remeber which way it was, but put it on easy. The style is called smooth. Just do what I said, and then you shall have smooth. Smooth is also my fighting style, fast puncher, and Philly Shell defence.

Wil7
Magee, I figured it out. Beat Ali in career mode, or ESPN CLASSIC.

Unlocks- Smooth, Judge Jab

Zack Fair
I have been playing Halo online for years now.It has the perfect mix for me. I used to play DOAUltimate and DOA4, but then GoW came and became king. Then went back to Halo2 and then Halo 3. CoD4 is fun online as well. Now...if GoW2 gets a much needed patch I might get hooked.

Magee
Originally posted by Wil7
Magee, I figured it out. Beat Ali in career mode, or ESPN CLASSIC.

Unlocks- Smooth, Judge Jab Thanks, I will try this out tommorow.

darth fury
Gears, Resistance, Halo, Team Fortress, Metal Gear Solid, FNR3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.