Black Panther vs Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Battlehammer
who wins? no prep.

Battlehammer
im going with black panther

vansonbee
Black Panther

Starscream M
Originally posted by Battlehammer
im going with black panther yep

Daredevil1
black panther

Phantom Zone
British Petroleum.

Bentley
BP for the ugly win.

DestinyGuy678
black panther should take 6-7/10, hes got superior tech and skill which should make up for his physical disadvantages plus he's extremely smart

BruceSkywalker
T'Challa

Warrior18
BP.I would argue he is Blade's physical equal and might even be more skilled to boot.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Warrior18
BP.I would argue he is Blade's physical equal and might even be more skilled to boot. probably equal, seeing as the herb he eats enhances his physique to slightly above peak human...from what I remember when he first came into contact with a vampire him and luke cage hand a little difficulty putting the first one down, regardless his suit makes him more durable, he renders all of blades guns useless with his tech, and his claws could slash right through blade swords (I believe teyre anti-metal).

snoopdogg
BP's suit give him the win.

DigiMark007
Blade must suck. I don't think I've ever seen him win a vs. thread.

srankmissingnin
BP hasn't had his vibranium suit since before Huldin took over writing duties snoop.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
BP hasn't had his vibranium suit since before Huldin took over writing duties snoop. BP still has better weapons in the suit.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Blade must suck. I don't think I've ever seen him win a vs. thread. its the lack of appearances amoung other super heroes and super villains...when he does theyre usually disregarded.

snoopdogg
Blade's only really started to interact in the Mainstream Marvel Universe 3 years ago.

Harbinger
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
T'Challa

DigiMark007
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
its the lack of appearances amoung other super heroes and super villains...when he does theyre usually disregarded.

It must be something like that, because I used to think he was a badass pushing mid-meta, but I've decided otherwise after seeing legions of threads where he apparently loses to street levelers.

Mindset
Mid meta?

Never.

skuzzyknuckles
Do ya mean Modern blade or the old school one with the afro and wooden daggers? LOL we have all seen The BP go through costume/arsenal changes but Blades takes it too the limits...lol

DestinyGuy678
It must be something like that, because I used to think he was a badass pushing mid-meta, but I've decided otherwise after seeing legions of threads where he apparently loses to street levelers. he is he's beaten plenty of impressive characters (vampire spiderman, varnae, dracula, deacon frost), however he doesnt fight super villains or other heroes frequently.

Warrior18
It must be something like that, because I used to think he was a badass pushing mid-meta, but I've decided otherwise after seeing legions of threads where he apparently loses to street levelers.

I used to assume he was a spiderman level skilled vampire hunter.....................his feats say otherwise. Physically he is indistinguishable from elite street levelers and only a third tier MA in my opinion.

ps I do actually like Blade. He could be such a sick character.I wish Marvel would pull their socks up and elevate him to the proper superhuman status I feel he deserves. I also wish they would confirm just how good vampires actually are by making individual fodder vampires a cut above even peak humans. miffed

DestinyGuy678
I used to assume he was a spiderman level skilled vampire hunter.....................his feats say otherwise. Physically he is indistinguishable from elite street levelers and only a third tier MA in my opinion.

ps I do actually like Blade. He could be such a sick character.I wish Marvel would pull their socks up and elevate him to the proper superhuman status I feel he deserves. I also wish they would confirm just how good vampires actually are by making individual fodder vampires a cut above even peak humans. miffed they have....thats exactly what guggenheim attempted to do by having him beat vampire spiderman and dracula easily, then taking it to wolverine, union jack, and others in his series. Guggenhiem was trying to put him on their level each and every feat is written off as PIS

Beating Spiderman? pis
Beating Dracula? PIS or he beat a weak version
Stalemating Wolverine (stated by a writer for marvel.com)? PIS or the fight is analyzed until it seems wolverine won
Stalemating Spitfire? PIS

all his feats put hi mon level with characters like wolverine and spiderman, theyre all just written off though.

Mindset
He's not Spiderman level, I'm not writing it off, people have beaten Spiderman who aren't Spiderman level.

Spiderman has also embarrassed Blade easily.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Mindset
He's not Spiderman level, I'm not writing it off, people have beaten Spiderman who aren't Spiderman level.

Spiderman has also embarrassed Blade easily. all of spidermans feats along side daywalker blade dont suggest that.

Mindset
all of spidermans feats along side daywalker blade dont suggest that.
All of Spiderman's feats are above Blade's, what are you talking about?

Warrior18

Beating Spiderman? pis
Beating Dracula? PIS or he beat a weak version
Stalemating Wolverine (stated by a writer for marvel.com)? PIS or the fight is analyzed until it seems wolverine won
Stalemating Spitfire? PIS

all his feats put hi mon level with characters like wolverine and spiderman, theyre all just written off though.

lots of guys have beaten spidey.
Well if it's the same one that took it to all those uber tiers.........yes.
Lol.*remebers the Wolverine v Blade* thread.
Again, I maybe wrong,but the scans I've seen show getting smacked far more often.

No they don't.

DestinyGuy678
All of Spiderman's feats are above Blade's, what are you talking about?

read

Mindset
Again, what are you trying to say.

Spiderman's feats > Blade's

DestinyGuy678
lots of guys have beaten spidey.
Well if it's the same one that took it to all those uber tiers.........yes.
Lol.*remebers the Wolverine v Blade* thread.
Again, I maybe wrong,but the scans I've seen show getting smacked far more often.

No they don't. blade and wolverines fight was a virtual stalemate and a writer at marvel.com cited it as such, marc guggenheim stated he's writing blade to put him amoung the ranks of wolverine and spiderman which is why he had him fight them so successfully.

think about all of blades fights in that series:
easily beats vampire spiderman, then goes on to slay dracula
owns unionjack
fought wolverine to a standstill
raided dr. dooms castle
every superhero he was put u pagainst he did well against and marc guggenheim says its to show blade hangs with the best of them.

DestinyGuy678
Again, what are you trying to say.

Spiderman's feats > Blade's when blade appears alongside spiderman, spiderman is never shown to be superior to blade:
they're surrounded by vampires, blade saves them
spiderman needed t ohold back blade with two hands to stop him from kiling morius
a vampire was holding down spiderman easily, blade throws a dagger with enough force to knock the vampire off him
blade fights vampire spiderman and beats him easily.

Mindset
when blade appears alongside spiderman, spiderman is never shown to be superior to blade:
they're surrounded by vampires, blade saves them
spiderman needed t ohold back blade with two hands to stop him from kiling morius
a vampire was holding down spiderman easily, blade throws a dagger with enough force to knock the vampire off him
blade fights vampire spiderman and beats him easily.

Spiderman has shown superior everything besides healing than Blade.

Actually Spiderman didn't need to hold him at all, Blade had his hands tied behind his back.

Show me this great Vampire Spiderman scans you mention in every Blade thread. Obviously Vampire Spiderman couldn't fight as well as regular Spiderman seeing how regular Spiderman immoblized blade in 3 pages...

DestinyGuy678
Spiderman has shown superior everything besides healing than Blade.

Actually Spiderman didn't need to hold him at all, Blade had his hands tied behind his back.

Show me this great Vampire Spiderman scans you mention in every Blade thread. Obviously Vampire Spiderman couldn't fight as well as regular Spiderman seeing how regular Spiderman immoblized blade in 3 pages... not when theyre together

....whatre you talking about blad had his sword raised to kill morbius, spiderman shotweebing and tried to pull his hand back, and then felt the need to pull blade back wit htwo hands

when did spiderman immobolize blade?

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/BladevsSpiderman.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/BladevsSpiderman2.jpg

Battlehammer

in your delusional world maybe, but in reality nope. Wolverine could ahve killed him right off the bat. actaully wolverine could have killed him several times and at the end of the fight wolverine was on top in the dominet postion. That was far froma stand still.

Mindset
not when theyre together

....whatre you talking about blad had his sword raised to kill morbius, spiderman shotweebing and tried to pull his hand back, and then felt the need to pull blade back wit htwo hands

when did spiderman immobolize blade?

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/BladevsSpiderman.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/BladevsSpiderman2.jpg

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/7673/feat63fight3mb8.jpg

Are you kidding me, that's Blade beating Spiderman...please tell me you don't think that's Spiderman fighting to the best of his abilities.

DestinyGuy678

Are you kidding me, that's Blade beating Spiderman...please tell me you don't think that's Spiderman fighting to the best of his abilities.

dont tell me you think tahts blade fighting to the best of his, plus spiderman was later beaen by that vampire who blade beat easily.

heck the regular vampire was moving too fast and was too stronger for spiderman t obeat, my gues is this is before blade was enhanced

DestinyGuy678
in your delusional world maybe, but in reality nope. Wolverine could ahve killed him right off the bat. actaully wolverine could have killed him several times and at the end of the fight wolverine was on top in the dominet postion. That was far froma stand still. the writer wrote it as a stalemate, a writer o nthe official website called it a stalemate, blade had it is as a stalemate. and blade couldve killed wolverine several times too, he needed to get wolverine close enough to use his vial of vampire fluid, how else was he supposed to do that?

Battlehammer
the writer wrote it as a stalemate, a writer o nthe official website called it a stalemate, blade had it is as a stalemate. and blade couldve killed wolverine several times too, he needed to get wolverine close enough to use his vial of vampire fluid, how else was he supposed to do that?
are you kidding me your crazy.

prove that they said this.

Blade in no point in time could have kileld wolverine. Wolverine could have stabbed balde through the head in three occassions.

Blade only hope was a vial............which Logan could have poped his claws throw baldes throat way before he ever stuck it in wolverine. Plus the vial would never had worked and even wolverine called his bluff.

Not even sure how the hell you think that in any way was stalemate. Blade looked horriable. He got out fought by a weaken wolverine and he had prep

snoopdogg

Are you kidding me, that's Blade beating Spiderman...please tell me you don't think that's Spiderman fighting to the best of his abilities. Ummm.....that was pre-daywalker Blade. He was not written as a vampire back then yet. And besides Spider-Man landed a flying double fist to Blade's back to the start. So to speak Spidey got the jump on him.

DestinyGuy678
are you kidding me your crazy.

prove that they said this.

Blade in no point in time could have kileld wolverine. Wolverine could have stabbed balde through the head in three occassions.

Blade only hope was a vial............which Logan could have poped his claws throw baldes throat way before he ever stuck it in wolverine. Plus the vial would never had worked and even wolverine called his bluff.

Not even sure how the hell you think that in any way was stalemate. Blade looked horriable. He got out fought by a weaken wolverine and he had prep blade coulve stabbed wolverine though the heart, or shot him in the head at such close proximity, thats how his other opponents have beaten him.

they hit each other an equal number of times and at the end of the fight they were both in a position to kill each other

Battlehammer
blade coulve stabbed wolverine though the heart, or shot him in the head at such close proximity, thats how his other opponents have beaten him.
............atcaully Logna let him self get beat one of the times..............the other time he had not slept in days or eat and then got blown up a shit load of times prior to the fight...........

so that never would ahve worked for blade...........and balde did stabb and shot him............it had no effect...........

Logan has been stabbed through the heart , had his heart ripped out, had his ehart cut in haft ect. with out being put down.............

so no blade really could not have killed wolverine at all. Blade tried and failed

they hit each other an equal number of times and at the end of the fight they were both in a position to kill each other
.............are you kidding me? Balde was using lethal force while Logan was holding back...........and Logan could have killed blade.......blade attempt killing strikes against wolverine to no avail........

Blade could not have killed wolverine at the end...........you think blade could have stabbed Logan with the vial then soem how got his stake out and stabb Logan in the heart with it before Logan could pop his claws..........not to mention vamprie Logan was able to take over the marvel universes...........oh and the viel never would hqve worked

snoopdogg
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Ummm.....that was pre-daywalker Blade. He was not written as a vampire back then yet. And besides Spider-Man landed a flying double fist to Blade's back to the start. So to speak Spidey got the jump on him. Can you say...CHEAP SHOT!!!!! http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/SpideyandBlade.jpg

DestinyGuy678
............atcaully Logna let him self get beat one of the times..............the other time he had not slept in days or eat and then got blown up a shit load of times prior to the fight...........

so that never would ahve worked for blade...........and balde did stabb and shot him............it had no effect...........

Logan has been stabbed through the heart , had his heart ripped out, had his ehart cut in haft ect. with out being put down.............

so no blade really could not have killed wolverine at all. Blade tried and failed

.............are you kidding me? Balde was using lethal force while Logan was holding back...........and Logan could have killed blade.......blade attempt killing strikes against wolverine to no avail........

Blade could not have killed wolverine at the end...........you think blade could have stabbed Logan with the vial then soem how got his stake out and stabb Logan in the heart with it before Logan could pop his claws..........not to mention vamprie Logan was able to take over the marvel universes...........oh and the viel never would hqve worked

he didnt let himself lose, he knew deadpool had the skills to bring him down, he wasnt trying to lose. and its not as if he faked getting KO'd by a shot to the head.

and wolverine was weakened in this fight as was blade, I hope you realized blade was so weak before the fight he was KO'd by a bullet when hes bee nshown to take bullets easily countles times (once he was shown to be bullet proof)

blade was beckoning wolverine, he needed him close enough to use the vampire fluid.

under this writer wolverine was able to be turned, he wrote the fight as a stalemate, a reporter for marvel.co mconfirmed it as a stalemate,

guggenhiem wrote all of the fights t ogive blade his big league spot, and yo uthink he did this by, having blade beat spiderman whe nhe wasnt trying, beating a weakened dracula, and losing to wolverine? pleaaase.

and no blade wasnt using lethal force, the whole time he was getting wolverine to come close, blade stabbed wolverine left the blade in there, then when wolverine punched him, stayed on the ground and shot ihm until wolverine jumped on him, and blade pulled out the vampire fluid.

blade had to push his finger, which he would be able to do before wolverine could get a full swing downwards, changing into a vampire would have an adverse effect on wolverine giving blade plenty of time to punch him off and beat him like he does with every other vampire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.