Bizarro vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/40/85360-86447-bizarro_super.jpg vs http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/40/75960-105145-hulk_super.jpg

jesserw21
bizarro 20/10

Bouboumaster
Hulk

Avlon
Depends on the versions used. While Bizarro can physically destroy Hulk and has more powers this actually (and hilariously) depends on which retard is the smartest of the two.

Bentley
Depends on the Hulk incarnations.

Endrict Nuul
Bizarro wont be as creative as Supes but he will use his powers to the max more so than Supes. Hard to say on this one IMO, also depends on what Hulk.

guy222
hulk

janus77
Hulk wins, with ease. this is the perfect kind of opponent for Hulk. just brawl until Hulk gets a little pissed off then game over.

Harbinger
Originally posted by Avlon
Depends on the versions used. While Bizarro can physically destroy Hulk and has more powers this actually (and hilariously) depends on which retard is the smartest of the two.

MightyEInherjar
I agree that this is the type of fight Hulk wants to have. I don't see Bizarro taking Hulk out of the fight...they would egg each other on to no end. Hulk should win. It'll take awhile, but Hulk should win.

Endrict Nuul
Yeah Hulk wins, Biz is not smart enough to BFR him.

carver9
I honestly think this depends on which hulk. Savage hulk, stalemate, mindless hulk 10/10 with ease, wwh 10/10 with ease, Professor hulk, 6/10.

Leobama
Somebody educate me, how strong is bizarro suppose to be? Does he have all of superman's powers? What tha heck is he suppose to be???

Soljer
This depends on the version of the Hulk.

Savage, and Mindless get **** stomped.

Professor and World War could win.

Wil7
Hulk

Mighty Saxon
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Bizarro wont be as creative as Supes but he will use his powers to the max more so than Supes. Hard to say on this one IMO, also depends on what Hulk.

agreed

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Wil7
Hulk

Red Hulk
Originally posted by Leobama
Somebody educate me, how strong is bizarro suppose to be? Does he have all of superman's powers? What tha heck is he suppose to be??? He's as powerful as Superman, but lacks the intelligence of him.

xJLxKing
Depending on the Hulk. If its savage Hulk. He would get stomped on because his base strenght isn't near as Bizarro's. If its Mindless Hulk, or WWH then I am going to say even

jadervason
I think Bizarro is well capable of one-hitting a lesser Hulk, and similarly if he doesn't Hulk is well capable of getting really angry and outclassing him but these two are so inconsistent that I have to say 5/10.

Knowsbleed33
Depends on the Hulk.

Bizarro's latest appearance was mighty impressive.

Starscream M
bump

Enyalus
Originally posted by Soljer
This depends on the version of the Hulk.

Savage, and Mindless get **** stomped.

Professor and World War could win.

How I missed this before, I have no clue...but you realize Savage and Mindless are vastly more powerful than Professor, right? Or were you betting on Professor being able to use his brains to give him some wins?

Against current Hulk, Bizarro wins.

Mekrob
Originally posted by Enyalus
but you realize that you're responding to about a 5 month old post?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Mekrob
that you're responding to about a 5 month old post?

I did, yes. stick out tongue

hush
Bizarro in a stomp.

quanchi112
Hulk wins.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Mekrob
that you're responding to about a 5 month old post?

Well, you could give him some props.

Trying to combat a months old post from a Soljer who's been relativly inactive on KMC in quite some time, in a thread in which he will most likely never enter again, is a good debating tactic.

Lord Feron
Hulk

cloud102
Savage/Professor I see losing. WWHulk would smash.

quanchi112

Eel O'Brien

Enyalus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.