win diz youz tink da wite house be painted black?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phat_Crabs
sit homls, dat Beyonce girl gonna be da nu wonda woman, an no we'z gotza black man in da white howz. I bet da white people are freakin yo. laughing

shiv
lol. It'll happen on the 12th of Y.A.W.N.

Grand-Moff-Gav
Hes mixed race, and it won't happen. Crawl back into your cesspool

T.M
Originally posted by Phat_Crabs
sit homls, dat Beyonce girl gonna be da nu wonda woman, an no we'z gotza black man in da white howz. I bet da white people are freakin yo. laughing

I have no idea what that says.

Grand-Moff-Gav
Originally posted by T.M

This is it "homies", that Beyonce girl is going to be the new wonderwomen and now we have a black man in the white house. I bet the white people are freaking(out) "yo".

stick out tongue

jaden101
Originally posted by T.M

it says "i am 13 years old and/or have an infantile sense of humour and i fail with added bad AIDS and a sprinkling of ass rape"

dadudemon
Originally posted by jaden101
it says "i am 13 years old and/or have an infantile sense of humour and i fail with added bad AIDS and a sprinkling of ass rape"

ooo oo oo!

I want some a$$ rape sprinkles on my donuts! Pweeez?

jaden101
cumming right up

dadudemon
Originally posted by jaden101
cumming right up

Hoooray!

*girgle girgles nom nom*

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z238/dadudemon/piss.gif

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Phat_Crabs

Stop butchering English language!

BackFire
Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.