Zoom/Flash vs Marvel Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Lets say if thanos was able to bring wally and zoom from dc and mind warp them to a level where noone can reverse it. He then tells them to kill every hero and villian on the planet earth including all humans.

Strange somehow manage to sense that there are speedster out there killing civilians and Strange develops a telepathic link with almost every hero/villian letting them know of thanos plans and to prepare for battle.

CIS is off for the speedsters.

Could marvel earth survive this assault or would the flashes kill all.

Bentley
It really depends, those guys are fast but they have no special senses, so people could hide from them somehow. Actually, the Shadow King may solo.

AlmightyKfish
CIS is off?

Realistically, they could one shot nearly everyone in less than a second. I mean, they circled the Earth 12 times in less than a second and were going so fast Superman couldn't help Flash.

Enyalus
Well, Flash would end up running out of juice, considering that there's no Speed Force in the MU.

And Zoom is not soloing the planet.

Bentley
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
CIS is off?

Realistically, they could one shot nearly everyone in less than a second. I mean, they circled the Earth 12 times in less than a second and were going so fast Superman couldn't help Flash.

Circling the earth is less than passing through all its surface, specially because of their limited senses.

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by Bentley
Circling the earth is less than passing through all its surface, specially because of their limited senses.

Ok, but still, they could take out most major hero's instantly. Not many people on marvel Earth have light speed + reactions.

Bentley
Definitely they would do lots of damage.

Lord Feron
Someone Smart is going to invent something to stop them

Someone with alot of psychic powers can put them to sleep or w/e

someone that has magic could also find a way like Strange himself could stop them.

Speed alone is not enough.

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Someone Smart is going to invent something to stop them

Someone with alot of psychic powers can put them to sleep or w/e

someone that has magic could also find a way like Strange himself could stop them.

Speed alone is not enough.

Problem here is, if Thanos has told them who the hero's are..

Well, most of them would be dead before they even thought about inventing/mindrape.

Philosophía
facepalm

Bentley
I didn't see Thanos giving information in the OP, other than to kill people.

AlmightyKfish
Fair enough, then if They don't know who to kill, Earth can beat them down.

Strange could potentially do it anyway, if they tried to kill him he could pause time etc.

Juntai
Fair enough, then if They don't know who to kill, Earth can beat them down.

Strange could potentially do it anyway, if they tried to kill him he could pause time etc. You realise that Zoom isn't in this timeline, and Flash can time-travel and stop time himself?
Or did you think they're just fast guys?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Juntai
You realise that Zoom isn't in this timeline, and Flash can time-travel and stop time himself?

Not in the MU where there is not Speedforce. Juggernaut gives them a challenge. Strange can do it himself. Ghost Rider.

Lord Feron
Anyway OP did not give thanos the exact coordinates to each Hero/villian.

Still sticking with the invent a death (looking at doom, reed, Stark, SHEILD, Forge many others), mind rapage (take your freaking pick), or magic ass whoop (um strange is more than enough).

Of we can just go for the MJJ and royally pwn them.

AlmightyKfish
You realise that Zoom isn't in this timeline, and Flash can time-travel and stop time himself?

Zoom still isn't putting down Ghost Rider, Strange etc.

And Flash is kinda limited via lack o' Speed Force (forgot about that one in my earlier post)

ultimatethor
Classic strange wud do it himself.

Juntai
I assume that the OP didn't mean for a powerless Wally West to be taking on heros and villains of Marvel.

carver9
I didnt try to limit flash without the speed force even though he is in marvel. Flash has all of his abilities and thats including the speed force, zoom also.

Galan007
Originally posted by carver9
I didnt try to limit flash without the speed force even though he is in marvel. Flash has all of his abilities and thats including the speed force, zoom also. i think it's quite ridiculolus that you even had to specify this much for people. ermm

Jynocidus
I think they'd lose eventually. This is a nice scenario though.

carver9
Originally posted by Galan007
i think it's quite ridiculolus that you even had to specify this much for people. ermm

HUH, galan is there a positive bone in your body? Back to the debate...............................

Juntai
Zoom still isn't putting down Ghost Rider, Strange etc.

And Flash is kinda limited via lack o' Speed Force (forgot about that one in my earlier post) Strange isn't what he used to be, in recent stories he's been beat up by ninjas, a guy with a gun almost killed him and he would have died had he not recieved help, and an amatuer magician turned off his connection to his magic powers.

CIS removed, Strange couldn't really do much about Wally. He likely wouldn't get a spell off.

Juntai
i think it's quite ridiculolus that you even had to specify this much for people. ermm As if it wasn't an uphill climb already, they try to take the powers away from the characters, just so they can say Marvel wins.

Newjak
It's not like Marvel is without speedsters. Hermes, The Asgardian God of speed I forget his name. Along with the Japanese Messenger God that can travel as fast as Hermes.

They are not as fast as Flash or Zoom but I think they would be able to hold them off long enough for someone who can immobilize them to do their thing

Not mention Reed already has machines that can track multiples the speed of light easily.

Hewhoknowsall
Thor?
Silver Surfer (who's faster than flash)?
Zeus?
Odin?
Etc?

D-Block
Thor
Sentry
This new guy Blue Marvel

Hewhoknowsall
Yeah...can they solo

Thor
SS
Zeus
Odin
Sentry
WW hulk
etc

Galan007
HUH, galan is there a positive bone in your body? absolutely. i was just pointing out the idiocy in people trying to say that flash will be powerless in this battle, because there's no speedforce in marvel.

yeah guys, a powerless red-headed nerd vs. every superpowered being on marvel earth. i'm sure that's what was intended. thumb up

As if it wasn't an uphill climb already, they try to take the powers away from the characters, just so they can say Marvel wins. pretty much.

Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
Yeah...can they solo

SS
Zeus
Odin
WW hulk these characters are currently on marvel earth? confused

Mindset
absolutely. i was just pointing out the idiocy in people trying to say that flash will be powerless in this battle, because there's no speedforce in marvel.

yeah guys, a powerless red-headed nerd vs. every superpowered being on marvel earth. i'm sure that's what was intended. thumb up

pretty much.

these characters are currently on marvel earth? confused Isn't Zeus?

Galan007
i dunno. i know the other characters aren't, though.

Hewhoknowsall
Thor?
SS often goes to earth.
Zeus is.
Odin is sometimes.

kgkg
Thor?
SS often goes to earth.
Zeus is.
Odin is sometimes.

Thor- yes he is back

SS is often on earth but not currently he doesn't belong on earth.

Zeus not sure but on marvel earth? skyfathers have their own realm smile

Odin is dead

Hewhoknowsall
And now Thor has the odin force.

WW hulk too.

Galan007
And now Thor has the odin force.red hulk certainly humbled the odin force then, eh? giggle00

WW hulk too. no.

Mindset
I guess Red Hulk > Destroyer

Galan007
whom are apparently < green hulk. LOLZ.

Mindset
Lol, comic writing at its best.

Juntai
Who are all less than Superman.
big grin

AlmightyKfish
Thor?
SS often goes to earth.
Zeus is.
Odin is sometimes.

Zeus and Odin are both dead.
The only reason Surfer would come to Earth again is leading Galactus here to eat it.

Hewhoknowsall
Zeus and Odin are both dead.
The only reason Surfer would come to Earth again is leading Galactus here to eat it.

I thought SS was a hero on earth for some time.

Mindset
He was.

After he helped drive off Galactus he was forced to stay on Earth.

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Mindset
He was.

After he helped drive off Galactus he was forced to stay on Earth.

So why would he want to lead Galactus to eat earth if he used to protect it?

kgkg
So why would he want to lead Galactus to eat earth if he used to protect it? he won't

iceman24567
I dont see Marvel Earths top hitters taking Zoom and Wally out. Guys like Thor and Sentry are good but Zoom without Cis kills both. Wally can beat the rest
like fodder.

Mindset
Fanboy

Juntai
Without CIS, Wally becomes one of the most dangerous characters there is.

iceman24567
Fanboy Yo mama eek!

Lord Feron
Strange thing Iceman... Iceman himself can kill both these guys. Iceman is a immortal, and can transfer his conscienceness (bad spelling) to any for of water at a molecular level meaning that He will always exist atleast on earth. No matter how fast flash or zoom can do idestroy a army of Icemen, he will be able to eventually kill them.

He also has a trick called moisture inversion. Neither flash nor Zoom have the durability to resist it.

Galan007
Strange thing Iceman... Iceman himself can kill both these guys. Iceman is a immortal, and can transfer his conscienceness (bad spelling) to any for of water at a molecular level meaning that He will always exist atleast on earth. No matter how fast flash or zoom can do idestroy a army of Icemen, he will be able to eventually kill them.

He also has a trick called moisture inversion. Neither flash nor Zoom have the durability to resist it. so.... you honestly believe iceman is going to be the one who beats a CIS-free flash/zoom? naw

Mindset
Xavier unlocks Iceman's potential, then Bobby solos smile

But seriously Zoom and Flash aren't winning. Too many people with too many varieties of powers.

Enyalus
Xavier unlocks Iceman's potential, then Bobby solos smile

But seriously Zoom and Flash aren't winning. Too many people with too many varieties of powers.

And people who can fly...

Mindset
I'd have to check with 2damnloud, but I think Storm could solo.

Also Punisher after just having performed surgery on himself.

fangirl101
Most everyone who could be a threat would probably be dead before anyone knew what was happening.

Mindset
Originally posted by fangirl101
Most everyone who could be a threat would probably be dead before anyone knew what was happening. Maybe if Zoom and Flash knew who to go after.

Lord Feron
so.... you honestly believe iceman is going to be the one who beats a CIS-free flash/zoom? naw

so... you honestly think Zoom and flash by themselves can take marvel earth. Equally as ridiculous.

Still believe Zoom and Flash won't be able to beat Iceman either but i'm not sure if he is the one to due them in.

Anyway you guys are giving way too much credit to these two. Yeah they are great even amazing but for them to know who to fight and where and kill everyone before they know what hit them is approaching ridiculousness to the max.

The OP did say "Strange somehow manage to sense that there are speedster out there killing civilians and Strange develops a telepathic link with almost every hero/villian letting them know of thanos plans and to prepare for battle." People will get together and kill them, for some reason you think this is gonna be like Zoom/Flash vs everyone on earth one on one... nope not the case.

Lord Feron
Anyway if you guys think from the moment Strange tells everyone "watch out for these two" everyone is gonna be dead a second later? If so peace out you guys are hopeless.

fangirl101
Anyway if you guys think from the moment Strange tells everyone "watch out for these two" everyone is gonna be dead a second later? If so peace out you guys are hopeless.
before Strange can get his thought finished, most of the heroes who could be a threat would be dead.

Mindset
before Strange can get his thought finished, most of the heroes who could be a threat would be dead. And with 6+ billion people on the Earth they know who to target?

fangirl101
And with 6+ billion people on the Earth they know who to target?
Yup. Thanos. And the fact that they would see a great many a news papers while moving at faster than c speeds.

Galan007
so... you honestly think Zoom and flash by themselves can take marvel earth. Equally as ridiculous. i never said that, so i don't know what you're calling ridiculous. ermm

Mindset
Yup. Thanos. And the fact that they would see a great many a news papers while moving at faster than c speeds. No fangirl, just no.

Thanos isn't telling them who to attack or what they can do.

Newspapers don't tell who/where they are or what powers they have.

Most of the strongest people wouldn't even be in newspapers...lmao newspapers, that was a good one.

Lord Feron
i never said that, so i don't know what you're calling ridiculous. ermm

You don't have to explicitly say anything. I had a opinion on what you would think. According to what you have said so far in the thread one can assume that you are incline to believe Zoom/flash are able to take on MArvel Earth. It would be illogical for me to assume otherwise unless you are being illogical on purpose to throw people off from what you believe but I also assume you would not go in such a elaborate stratagem to trick me into thinking something completely false of you. Not explicitly saying something while alluding to something else is a common tactic used by politicians, watch a debate sometime you see this bs all the time.

kgkg
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/facepalm.gif

fangirl101
No fangirl, just no.

Thanos isn't telling them who to attack or what they can do.

Newspapers don't tell who/where they are or what powers they have.

Most of the strongest people wouldn't even be in newspapers...lmao newspapers, that was a good one.
Why wouldn't they be? We just had the WWH event. I'm sure reporters have reported on that. Most of the strong people were in that barring Thor. You had That God aweful beautifully drawn crossover a while back. Slips my mind. The one were iron man was registering heroes. I'm sure that was reported on as well.

Hewhoknowsall
THOR STALLS

REED THINKS

FLASH AND ZOOM DIE

rock

Mindset
Why wouldn't they be? We just had the WWH event. I'm sure reporters have reported on that. Most of the strong people were in that barring Thor. You had That God aweful beautifully drawn crossover a while back. Slips my mind. The one were iron man was registering heroes. I'm sure that was reported on as well. Ignoring the fact that neither one of them will stop to read a newspaper, it would not tell them of the people's powers or were they are, nor would it make mention of the majority of the people this pair would have to fight.

On top of that you don't even have anything to back up your claim.

In conclusion.

http://i538.photobucket.com/albums/ff344/hockeymookie23/facepalm.png

Enyalus
The Blob solos.

Mindset
Wolverine solos.

guy222
wasp ftw stick out tongue

Soljer
This is a moronic thread, but equally moronic are the posters who act like the Flash and Zoom are characters that are capable of no more than running fast. Further idiocy is displayed when attempting to bring characters into this fight that aren't even currently ON Marvel Earth.

Galan007
You don't have to explicitly say anything. I had a opinion on what you would think. According to what you have said so far in the thread one can assume that you are incline to believe Zoom/flash are able to take on MArvel Earth. i implore you to please reread my posts, as i implied nothing of the sort. the fact of me finding it absurd that you believe iceman is capable of beating flash and zoom, really shouldn't lead you to any conclusions regarding my personal opinion on the outcome of this battle.

thank you. smile

leonidas
Originally posted by Soljer
This is a moronic thread, but equally moronic are the posters who act like the Flash and Zoom are characters that are capable of no more than running fast. Further idiocy is displayed when attempting to bring characters into this fight that aren't even currently ON Marvel Earth.

ex-friggin-actly . . .

iceman24567
Originally posted by Soljer
This is a moronic thread, but equally moronic are the posters who act like the Flash and Zoom are characters that are capable of no more than running fast. Further idiocy is displayed when attempting to bring characters into this fight that aren't even currently ON Marvel Earth. They did it for the lulz no?

Deathstroke
Flash/Zoom probably kill 100s of millions if not billions of people, but they eventually get beat before they can kill everyone.

Tha C-Master
I believe Flash and Zoom win. smile

Naija boy
Current herc stomps them all by himself

Tha C-Master
Oh yea Skyfather Herc?

Naija boy
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Oh yea Skyfather Herc?

Yeah, he is an earth based character now and would easily dispose of them.

Galan007
^ He is now. But 2 years ago (when this thread was made) Herc wasn't overly impressive.

131fist

Tha C-Master
How long do you think this will last?

Jim Profit
Lets say if thanos was able to bring wally and zoom from dc and mind warp them to a level where noone can reverse it. He then tells them to kill every hero and villian on the planet earth including all humans.

Strange somehow manage to sense that there are speedster out there killing civilians and Strange develops a telepathic link with almost every hero/villian letting them know of thanos plans and to prepare for battle.

CIS is off for the speedsters.

Could marvel earth survive this assault or would the flashes kill all.

No, because the Flashes will be acting a few trillion times faster than the speed of thought. I don't belive Thanos the master plan would not have done this without identifying all Marvel Earth Heroes and giving the Flashes the info. Each hero gets an imp at the same instant. They all die.

Tha C-Master
They dump Herc in the speed force and drop the multiverse on him. uhuh

BlackZero30x

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Not in the MU where there is not Speedforce. Juggernaut gives them a challenge. Strange can do it himself. Ghost Rider.

both points are equally true.......

flash dies pretty easily and idk how zoom would do since his powers are not speed force related...he would do alot i do know that

Tha C-Master
That's already been covered, Flash isn't weakened in any way.

Colossus-Big C
they win

Slaanesh
without CIS..they are too fast for anyone..maybe Doom can steal the Speed Force from Wally or Reed create a device that can defeat anyone he wants like he usually do..

Tha C-Master
Reed and Doom wouldn't have the time to conjure a thought.

Stall_19
Doom & Reed would need to be their first victims. They would have a chance if Reed was near Susan as she could make then both invisible and then Reed would get a chance to think.

Also do they have a way to kill an intangible Kitty Pryde?

BullwinkleMoose
Spite against Zoom and Flash

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Stall_19
Doom & Reed would need to be their first victims. They would have a chance if Reed was near Susan as she could make then both invisible and then Reed would get a chance to think.

Also do they have a way to kill an intangible Kitty Pryde? They really wouldn't be able to react fast enough. With time freeze, kinetic stopping, conjuring things out of thin air, and other nonsense they wouldn't stand a chance. Herc however might be different.

BullwinkleMoose
Herc can spend time drinking beer while Squirrel Girl solos

Stall_19
Well actually Flash doesn't do anything since the speed force doesn't work on Marvel Earth.

Tha C-Master
This has been covered several times. They fight at full capability.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.