Wolverine vs Orion (with a twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
Wolverine has the adamantium skeleton, but he also has the speed of Quick Silver and the strength of Namor.

No Astro Harness, no Mother Box, no prep time.

Who wins?

Stoic
Hey this would be a good fight.

DestinyGuy678
orion should win

vansonbee
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
orion should win Yes I agree, Orion just need to knock out Wolverine, but losing couple fingers or limps in the process 7/10

Stoic
With Namors strength it would be very, very hard to KO Wolverine, as he is with strength a little greater than the average man Sasquatch had a hard time knocking him out.

Red Hulk
Originally posted by Stoic
With Namors strength it would be very, very hard to KO Wolverine, as he is with strength a little greater than the average man Sasquatch had a hard time knocking him out. With the strength?

With the strength, it would be hard for Orion to KO him?

The strength?

vlaaad12345
No mother box huh....you do know its the mother box thats keeps orion from basically...hulking out right?demonic orion would sodomize this verson of wolverine so bad..

carver9
Originally posted by Red Hulk
With the strength?

With the strength, it would be hard for Orion to KO him?

The strength?

Lol, youre just a cold blooded dude.

But foreal though, wolverine has withstood some of the strongest punches in marvel u and bounced back up. Im pretty sure that he could bounce back up after a couple of punches from orion.

The thing that we have to find out is if wolverine claws could pierce orion, with namor strength he should be able to easily cut through namor without a problem, I'm talking about without the adjustments that was given to him in this battle.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Stoic
With Namors strength it would be very, very hard to KO Wolverine, as he is with strength a little greater than the average man Sasquatch had a hard time knocking him out.

Namor doesn't even come close to Orion's strength level. Orion stomps.

The Great Galen
Orion stomps.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Orion stomps.

I seriously doubt that. He wins, certainly, but not with any sort of ease.

Philosophía
Orion.

Priest
Wolverine in this scenario wins.

Raoul
this is the orion that set himself on fire just to fight a white martian... losing a finger or two (assuming it happens) isn't going to stop him winning imo...

carver9
I dont know about with ease, hell wolverine might could take a good majority in this scenerio. Wolverine is already fast as heal with a healing factor and durability that allows him to shrug off blows from even the hullk. With namor added strength it would make it much easier for wolverine to slice through orion.

I honestly think that this is a good fight and I give the edge to wolverine. Hell, its questionable if wolverine could give orion comp without the upgrades.

fangirl101
Originally posted by carver9
I dont know about with ease, hell wolverine might could take a good majority in this scenerio. Wolverine is already fast as heal with a healing factor and durability that allows him to shrug off blows from even the hullk. With namor added strength it would make it much easier for wolverine to slice through orion.

I honestly think that this is a good fight and I give the edge to wolverine. Hell, its questionable if wolverine could give orion comp without the upgrades.
Wolverine would get one shotted to the moon in a regular fight with Orion.

Raoul
Hell, its questionable if wolverine could give orion comp without the upgrades.

facepalm

Philosophía
Originally posted by Raoul
facepalm

That's the average carver post.

carver9
this is the orion that set himself on fire just to fight a white martian... losing a finger or two (assuming it happens) isn't going to stop him winning imo...

and this is the wolverine that let himself get caught on fire by some soldiers smiling the entire time and didnt run for water but basically let the fire go out itself. This is the wolverine that got hit by a nuke in the chest and got back up a couple of panels later. Wolverine is a bad ass and his healing factor is comparable to the hulks and his speed is comparable to spiderman. I cant see orion taking this with ease, especially against a guy that has slapped bullets out of the air without a problem.

carver9
facepalm

I never said that he could beat him, I said comp.

carver9

Raoul
and this is the wolverine that let himself get caught on fire by some soldiers smiling the entire time and didnt run for water but basically let the fire go out itself. This is the wolverine that got hit by a nuke in the chest and got back up a couple of panels later. Wolverine is a bad ass and his healing factor is comparable to the hulks and his speed is comparable to spiderman. I cant see orion taking this with ease, especially against a guy that has slapped bullets out of the air without a problem.

you missed the point.

I never said that he could beat him, I said comp.

i know.

carver9
Originally posted by fangirl101

Now I agree with the bfring but Im talking about a fight.

carver9
you missed the point.

i know.

I didnt miss the point, I get what you were saying and again I never said that wolverine could beat orion, Im just basing my judgement off of orion being a brick without his gear and wolverine having comparable speed feats and is basically built to fight bricks.

I give orion 10/10 against wolverine but I just dont think that it would be as easy as people make it.

Raoul
I didnt miss the point, I get what you were saying and again I never said that wolverine could beat orion, Im just basing my judgement off of orion being a brick without his gear and wolverine having comparable speed feats and is basically built to fight bricks.

I give orion 10/10 against wolverine but I just dont think that it would be as easy as people make it.

your post just then proves to me that you missed my point. now, that could be my fault, and if so, i apologise for not being clearer...

DestinyGuy678

I give orion 10/10 against wolverine but I just dont think that it would be as easy as people make it. did you see how easily sentry beat wolverine in hand-to-hand, sentry didnt even use his super speed, against orion. normal wolverine would be defeated easily.

carver9
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
did you see how easily sentry beat wolverine in hand-to-hand, sentry didnt even use his super speed, against orion. normal wolverine would be defeated easily.

Sentry also has a bio force field around his body like superman does. Orion doesnt have that same luxury. Sentry would have been carved up without it.

Orion has been damaged by much less then adamantium claws. I know that wolverine would lose against orion but I know that wolverine could carve him up also and go down fighting.

Answer this, without orion using none of his tools, what is his best speed feat. Has he slapped bullets out of the air or dodge lasers point blank before. Again Im asking without his tools.

carver9
your post just then proves to me that you missed my point. now, that could be my fault, and if so, i apologise for not being clearer...

Your post basically had something to do with orion fighting white martians right?

fangirl101
Sentry also has a bio force field around his body like superman does. Orion doesnt have that same luxury. Sentry would have been carved up without it.

Orion has been damaged by much less then adamantium claws. I know that wolverine would lose against orion but I know that wolverine could carve him up also and go down fighting.

Answer this, without orion using none of his tools, what is his best speed feat. Has he slapped bullets out of the air or dodge lasers point blank before. Again Im asking without his tools.
Check the thread I just bumped. Look on page 3. Orion's powers are not dependent on his tools. He has the AF within him. He uses his tools to control his rage and channel his power. It's called the Thor vs. Orion capabilities thread.

Raoul
Your post basically had something to do with orion fighting white martians right?

no, it had to do with his insane ability to keep fighting regardless of damage.

orion = wolverine with superman level strength and durability, but no claws.

carver9
no, it had to do with his insane ability to keep fighting regardless of damage.

orion = wolverine with superman level strength and durability, but no claws.

Good point. Ill give you this one. smile

Rhinoceros
Couple of points. Wolverine's healing factor isn't as powerful as it used to be, and I don't think he has slapped bullets from midair, darts, but I don't remember bullets being swiped away.

UniOmni
Wolverine would mutilate Orion in this scenario.

The challenge of hth combat, would play to Wolverines favor, since he'd be low class 100 with a hf and cut nearly anything claws.

Orion would be hardpressed to put him down without going to the trick bag.

Now, he goes serious from jump with the af, and he wins.

Superherovandal
Originally posted by UniOmni
Wolverine would mutilate Orion in this scenario.

The challenge of hth combat, would play to Wolverines favor, since he'd be low class 100 with a hf and cut nearly anything claws.

Orion would be hardpressed to put him down without going to the trick bag.

Now, he goes serious from jump with the af, and he wins. at the best for wolvie it would be a stalemate. Orion has a healing factor akin to wolvie and the hulk.

jadervason
Originally posted by fangirl101

thumb up

Orion loses an arm or something while Wolvie gets a tour of the inside of the Sun..

Priest
Originally posted by Superherovandal
Orion has a healing factor akin to wolvie and the hulk.
ORLY?

Stoic
Would Wolverine have the strength and speed to rip Orions throat out?

beast1234
orion fighting skills are superior then wolverine.

Stoic
Blast from the past.

Jilloz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.