Takion and Infinity Man vs. The Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fangirl101
Takion has HF's staff as well.

Avengers team consist of

Warbird
Iron Man
Wonder Man
Ares
Vision
Sentry
Quasar(Classic)
Thor(Classic)
Sersi
Immortal Herc

Stoic
Cmon Fan you know that the Avengers would steamroll these two guys.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Stoic
Cmon Fan you know that the Avengers would steamroll these two guys.
How so? Both of them are above the top tier by a fair amount. So I can't say either side would have an easy time of it.

Stoic
The Avengers have 4 major energy soakers between Thor, Sentry, Quasar, and Warbird/Binary... and the strength to pull these two apart. I don't see how they could stand a chance, Superman alone was taking it to a super charged Infinity Man, who had to trap him in a block of force to stop him from what looked like an inevitable KO.

fangirl101
They Avengers have 4 major energy soakers between Thor, Sentry, Quasar, and Warbird/Binary... and the strength to pull these two apart. I don't see how they could stand a chance, Superman alone was taking it to a super charged Infinity Man, who had to trap him in a block of force to stop him from what looked like an inevitable KO.
Infinity Man Was so durable that Superman's best blows only provided a minor annoyance. And then a mere force block held Superman at bay. IM could have killed Superman if that were his mission. He didn't want to kill Superman. The Source had other plans for him. remember. The source wanted Superman to witness the end of the New Gods. I'm not saying Team 1 would have it easy. If they win at all. But takion pwned GL, Flash and CA with little trouble. He also reverse the flow of the source. Now that is an energy feat No one in comics that is trans tier has.

kgkg
So this is Infinity Man backed my the source? from DOTING?

Stoic
Originally posted by fangirl101
Infinity Man Was so durable that Superman's best blows only provided a minor annoyance. And then a mere force block held Superman at bay. IM could have killed Superman if that were his mission. He didn't want to kill Superman. The Source had other plans for him. remember. The source wanted Superman to witness the end of the New Gods. I'm not saying Team 1 would have it easy. If they win at all. But takion pwned GL, Flash and CA with little trouble. He also reverse the flow of the source. Now that is an energy feat No one in comics that is trans tier has.

Perhaps you are right, but it looked as if Superman was beating him back, Gog had his way with him and he was powered by the Source as well.

Is this regular Infinity and Takion vs The Avengers or is he powered by the Source?

Enyalus
I can't see the DC side pulling this out...

fangirl101
Perhaps you are right, but it looked as if Superman was beating him back, Gog had his way with him and he was powered by the Source as well.

Is this regular Infinity and Takion vs The Avengers or is he powered by the Source?
Current versions of both.

iceman24567
Team one wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.