Cassandra Nova vs Despero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bada's Palin
ETC.

Starscream M
change your moniker. thanks.

complexbrother
I think CN has the edge in telepathic abilities.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by complexbrother
I think CN has the edge in telepathic abilities.

Definitely.

She was beating Xavier when he was inside Cerebra, which multiplies his abilities times 11.

Enyalus
Cassandra. Pretty easily, IMO.

TricksterPriest
What has she done that puts her over Despero? Beating Xavier isn't gonna cut it, considering Despero regularly bitches MM.

Enyalus
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
What has she done that puts her over Despero? Beating Xavier isn't gonna cut it, considering Despero regularly bitches MM.

Cassandra beat Xavier in a psychic battle while he was using Cerebra, which magnified his abilities to the power of ten. (Not, as someone else said, 11 times over. 5 ^ 10 = 9,765,625. 5 * 10 = 50. See the difference?)

She's far above Xavier, MM, or Despero in that department. And she can go intangible or simply go through other people's bodies. She could pull Despero's brain out. Easy.

TricksterPriest
......You know what? I know you're wrong, but I don't care enough about this to argue it. I'll ask Marty to try his hand here instead. He actually gives a shit about J'onn.

Enyalus
Marty?

id369
She made Gladiator pop in his pants....literally.

Enyalus
Originally posted by id369
She made Gladiator pop in his pants....literally.

Yeah. I just reread the whole thing. Not only is Cassandra's main form energy, but she's capable of copying the DNA of other beings to give her their abilities, as well as manipulating the DNA in other people. The Sh'iar said she was "Anti-Self" and is capable of stripping and overriding souls as well as minds (evidenced by Beast and Beak.) One of the Guard members called her 'a psychic immensity of pure elemental force...a living storm of hate.' And not only did she make Gladiator literally piss himself, but she also took out four other members of the Imperial Guard at the same time.

Safe to say she'd take the majority.

I'm Bran
Originally posted by Enyalus
Marty? Martian Mind.

Terrible poster.

Martian_mind
Originally posted by I'm Bran
Martian Mind.

Terrible poster.

It's sweet that your still trying,but I've retired,permanently. I'll never debate again.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Martian_mind
It's sweet that your still trying,but I've retired,permanently. I'll never debate again.

Why ?

Martian_mind

I'm Bran
It's sweet that your still trying,but I've retired,permanently. I'll never debate again. How do you retire from debating?

Is it the same as getting a 'job' on KMC?

Philosophía
I believe it was before your time,and it's....... to painful to talk about.

I'm curious.

Elaborate. smile

Martian_mind
How do you retire from debating?

You stop debating.

I'm Bran
You stop debating. But you call it 'retirement'?

Martian_mind

I'm Bran
Evidently. Cool.

KMC is a business, and it's serious.

Martian_mind
Cool.

KMC is a business, and it's serious.

It's actually in a bit of strife thanks to the global economy.I'm lucky i got out early.

Philosophía
Too.Painful.to.talk.about. Now cease thy questions,lest you incur my wrath.

Now I think I remember some discussions about it here.

Did Trick own you in a discussion or something ?

I'm Bran
lol I forgot about that.

Martian_mind
Dammit.

Philosophía
link ?

I'm Bran
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=454338

occultdestroyer
Cassandra Nova

Martian_mind
Honestly,the story of when Red,Smurf and I first joined KMC,and the events that led up to the current status quo is a modern day epic.

I'm Bran
You joined when Red did?

ExodusCloak
I'm going to have to say Cassandra Nova as well. Even though the Cerebra thing was impressive bringing the Shiar Empire to it's knees is probably more impressive IMO especially when you consider the diversity of power and the amount of telepaths it has. Granted she then went to Earth and beat up the remainder of the Guard and X-Men. And the Phoenix went and ripped her out of her body and they still couldn't do jack sh*t to her because she could exist without being corporal.

Her greatest feat is being flushed down the toilet and surviving. stick out tongue

Martian_mind
You joined when Red did?

We all joined relatively close to eachother and Red only became active when he started talking to smurf and I.

Oh Bran do you remember the good old days? When Red was so much more then a troll,Smurf was more then a generic "oldy" poster,you were a dashing young stallion crushing all on a whim and i was more then a crippled jester?

Heh,this is fun.

I'm Bran
We all joined relatively close to eachother and Red only became active when he started talking to smurf and I.

Oh Bran do you remember the good old days? When Red was so much more then a troll,Smurf was more then a generic "oldy" poster,you were a dashing young stallion crushing all on a whim and i was more then a crippled jester?

Heh,this is fun. I didn't like Red or Smurph back then...

The former's still iffy.

I think that's back when nvr was an avid... troll as well.

Martian_mind
I didn't like Red or Smurph back then...

The former's still iffy.

Always the stoic badass.....

Ladies and Gentlemen,I present to you Digi's true rival.

I'm Bran
Always the stoic badass.....

Ladies and Gentlemen,I present to you Digi's true rival. Wasn't that you? I don't know about this Digi fellow, although I don't remember him giving me warnings... meh.

And why do you still have your screwed up title? I think you've had that since you joined...

Martian_mind
Wasn't that you?

And why do you still have your screwed up title? I think you've had that since you joined...

I have passed the title to you.

I feel it sums me up nicely.

I'm Bran
I have passed the title to you.

I feel it sums me up nicely. read edit.

OK.

Martian_mind
Dude,why keep hiding?we both know that it was through our careful machinations that digi was removed from the Vs forum,even though it cost me dearly.It now falls to you to vanquish him and all other "moderators" from these boards,and send them back to the hell from whence they came!!

I'm Bran
Dude,why keep hiding?we both know that it was through our careful machinations that digi was removed from the Vs forum,even though it cost me dearly.It now falls to you to vanquish him and all other "moderators" from these boards,and send them back to the hell from whence they came!! ...

nvrmind

Martian_mind
It's fun being strange.

Kris Blaze

Martian_mind
Originally posted by Kris Blaze

He turned 14.

Troubling age.

Surprisingly accurate.

TricksterPriest
It's fun being strange.

Why do you think I do it? cool

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Why do you think I do it? cool

i thought it was involuntary to be socially ackward. eek!

Kris Blaze
Focus please.

Original Smurph
Honestly,the story of when Red,Smurf and I first joined KMC,and the events that led up to the current status quo is a modern day epic. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.