Galactus VS Yuga Khan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UKR
Yuga is far beyond Darkseid, but then again I believe that in one crossover a hungry Galactus owned Darkseid in one good shot. Assume this is a sated Galactus. Also, no Source involved (what I hear of it seems to show that it would put any New God far beyond even Galactus' level).

Red Hulk
Galactus.

Allankles
Originally posted by UKR
Yuga is far beyond Darkseid, but then again I believe that in one crossover a hungry Galactus owned Darkseid in one good shot. Assume this is a sated Galactus. Also, no Source involved (what I hear of it seems to show that it would put any New God far beyond even Galactus' level).

It would be a hell of a fight with Yuga who as a promethean and a New God is probably as big or bigger than Galactus.

But DS for brief moments gave Galactus hell in that crossover, even though IMO the size and scope of Apokolips tech and military resources were downplayed in that crossover.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Allankles
But DS for brief moments gave Galactus hell in that crossover

Like DS gave Doomsday hell for brief moments in Hunter/Prey?

vansonbee
It would be a hell of a fight with Yuga who as a promethean and a New God is probably as big or bigger than Galactus.

But DS for brief moments gave Galactus hell in that crossover, even though IMO the size and scope of Apokolips tech and military resources were downplayed in that crossover.

Galactus can also increase his size! Size doesn't matter to these higher tiers confused Leaning toward Galactus for the win!

Allankles
Originally posted by Enyalus

Not quite. smile He was operating at higher levels in the Galactus crossover.

fangirl101
In that arc, Doomsday was adapting on the fly. Likely, Doomsday was put down, but adapted. He did it to the radiant in the same arc. A being that was once able to fight Doomsday for a week str8. The very fact that DS knocked DD out, or down, or killed him, how ever briefly was testament to DS power.

fangirl101
If Yugah were a true Promethean, He'd pwn Galactus. The Prometheans seem to lose power when they fall. Like Gog. Far from what a true promethean should be.

Enyalus
Originally posted by fangirl101
In that arc, Doomsday was adapting on the fly. Likely, Doomsday was put down, but adapted. He did it to the radiant in the same arc. A being that was once able to fight Doomsday for a week str8. The very fact that DS knocked DD out, or down, or killed him, how ever briefly was testament to DS power.

The only evidence of DD adapting "on the fly" during H/P was when he closed off his ear canals to avoid Superman's sonic raygun-thingy. He was killed by The Radiant thousands of years ago. Adapted past it...fought a likely weaker incarnation of The Radiant in present time, and yes, had evolved beyond his energy attacks.

It was impressive that DD's OE knocked him down and at the very least injured him, given his supposed immunity to energy attacks. Nonetheless, DS got his ass handed to him.

guy222
Galactus

http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/2899/fantasticfour518hunterrkt5.th.jpg

FTW

Stoic
Galactus has no power cap below that of an entire universe, I just don't see Yugah defeating Galactus when he was in the Secret Wars after he had consumed half of that galaxy, and that was still not as powerful as he could become.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Stoic
Galactus has no power cap below that of an entire universe, I just don't see Yugah defeating Galactus when he was in the Secret Wars after he had consumed half of that galaxy, and that was still not as powerful as he could become.
Galactus does have a power cap. Or am I crazy and he's weak every other appearance. for a guy who has infinite energy like some think, he sure as hell, is always hungry.

Enyalus
Galactus does have a power cap. Or am I crazy and he's weak every other appearance. for a guy who has infinite energy like some think, he sure as hell, is always hungry.

Well, he's got a capacity to absorb an infinite amount of energy. And thus, become that much more powerful. So I don't think there is a set cap to his power level.

And yes, he is weaker than his peak in practically every appearance.

fangirl101
Well, he's got a capacity to absorb an infinite amount of energy. And thus, become that much more powerful. So I don't think there is a set cap to his power level.

And yes, he is weaker than his peak in practically every appearance.
And Yugah has managed to Tap and control the infinite power of the source. I guess that means he has no cap either. He blinks and destroys worlds.

Enyalus
And Yugah has managed to Tap and control the infinite power of the source. I guess that means he has no cap either. He blinks and destroys worlds.

I haven't argued for one side or the other. I don't know enough about Khan to judge.

'Cept for that Source feat.

Mindset
Galactus

Bentley
Galactus unless he is hungry.

fangirl101
Galactus is all over the Board. At his high end, he would beat Yugah, but it would be a tuff fight for him.

At his low end, Yugah snacks on Galactus cakes.

At his average, I'd say they are about even. Tho I've never seen galactus blink and destroy worlds.

Knowsbleed33
Galactus.

Bentley
Galactus is all over the Board. At his high end, he would beat Yugah, but it would be a tuff fight for him.

At his low end, Yugah snacks on Galactus cakes.

At his average, I'd say they are about even. Tho I've never seen galactus blink and destroy worlds.

He is fairly capable I guess, remember that he destroyed three solar systems while severely weakened during Annihilation.

I agree he loses if he is hungry, regarding his high end and Yugah, Galactus high end is mostly speculation and hasn't that many feats, when he is good we assume he is well fed, but to be honest its rarely stated.

guy222
http://d.imagehost.org/t/0140/Fantastic_Four_519-16.jpg http://d.imagehost.org/t/0694/Fantastic_Four_519-17.jpg http://d.imagehost.org/t/0604/Fantastic_Four_519-18.jpg

They should always portray Big G as a badass. Sadly, Marvel doesn't

Utrigita
Yep they should and Galactus wins.

KuRuPT Thanosi
fangirl,

What is your proof that Seid actually killed DD with his OE? I saw no concrete evidence to support that stance as once he shot him..he turned his back and seconds later was wrecked. I saw nothing on panel that suggested he actually died and evolved and came back that quick. If you have proof please show me

fangirl101
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
fangirl,

What is your proof that Seid actually killed DD with his OE? I saw no concrete evidence to support that stance as once he shot him..he turned his back and seconds later was wrecked. I saw nothing on panel that suggested he actually died and evolved and came back that quick. If you have proof please show me
Countdown, when referencing Doomsday's deaths, show his fight with DS.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I'm not saying it didn't but do you happen to have a scan? As far as this fight goes all things being equal Galactus wins far more times then not.

fangirl101
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
I'm not saying it didn't but do you happen to have a scan? As far as this fight goes all things being equal Galactus wins far more times then not. I agree Galactus wins 6/10. But Each and every win would have to be worked for. The countdown scan is in the updated DS respect thread I believe.

guy222
Originally posted by Utrigita
Yep they should and Galactus wins.

Like the scans I found eternal friend

occultdestroyer
Galactus 6/10

vansonbee
Galactus wins

Utrigita
Originally posted by guy222
Like the scans I found eternal friend

Love them big grin

guy222
http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/1192/fantasticfour52202pl6.th.jpghttp://img529.imageshack.us/img529/3347/fantasticfour52203kp8.th.jpghttp://img511.imageshack.us/img511/3927/fantasticfour52204ug7.th.jpghttp://img509.imageshack.us/img509/5453/fantasticfour52205gn7.th.jpghttp://img151.imageshack.us/img151/5150/fantasticfour52206zt1.th.jpg

Enjoy smile

WhiteWitchKing
Galactus walks all over Khan.

quanchi112
^^Yep.

guy222
welcome back buddy

quanchi112
welcome back buddy I read over 50 some comics the last few days. sad

I still havent even read any Thor yet and I need to.

Im burnt out. Im going to read again tomorrow. sad

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Galactus walks all over Khan.
Not going to happen to a guy who with a raise of his hands and like 3 words cut off 200+thousand beings from the source you know gods like darkseid who can drag whole multiverses down with him,yuga when drained of power could still level a civilization just by blinking.

quanchi112
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Not going to happen to a guy who with a raise of his hands and like 3 words cut off 200+thousand beings from the source you know gods like darkseid who can drag whole multiverses down with him,yuga when drained of power could still level a civilization just by blinking. How is that feat relevant to Galactus?

fangirl101
Originally posted by quanchi112
How is that feat relevant to Galactus?
IT's relevant to the fight. If Yuga can blink and destroy civilizations, then that means Galactus wont' have an easy time with him.

quanchi112
IT's relevant to the fight. If Yuga can blink and destroy civilizations, then that means Galactus wont' have an easy time with him. So,can Galactus. The point is that Yuga cant cut off Galactus' power source,so bringing it up is pointless.

fangirl101
So,can Galactus. The point is that Yuga cant cut off Galactus' power source,so bringing it up is pointless.
No. That means that Yuga can tap the might of the source any time he wants to. He has that much control. Galactus uses machines to eat planets. Yuga touches them and they die instantly.

quanchi112
No. That means that Yuga can tap the might of the source any time he wants to. He has that much control. Galactus uses machines to eat planets. Yuga touches them and they die instantly. Galactus took out 3 star systems of the a-wave and turned the tide of the war while weakened. This is a stomp. Darkseid had the power to defeat Yuga. This is spite.

Knowsbleed33
Galactus uses machines to do his work because he can't be bothered to do it himself.

fangirl101
Galactus took out 3 star systems of the a-wave and turned the tide of the war while weakened. This is a stomp. Darkseid had the power to defeat Yuga. This is spite.
DS in his true God form would. Superman and Orion in the New Gods form was able to push back S'ivaa who just by reaching out ripped the cosmos.

You forget that DS power levels change with his God size and smaller size.

quanchi112
DS in his true God form would. Superman and Orion in the New Gods form was able to push back S'ivaa who just by reaching out ripped the cosmos.

You forget that DS power levels change with his God size and smaller size. Huh? Supes stalemated Ds and beat him on his own before. You are comparing Darkseid to Galactus? Why?

fangirl101
Huh? Supes stalemated Ds and beat him on his own before. You are comparing Darkseid to Galactus? Why?
a kid can kill his father. like that 8 year old who killed his father. is he anywhere near as powerful. no. So your example of DS and yuga fail miserably. Superman has one win. In apok now. and i've already pointed out how that entire book is non-canon.

quanchi112
a kid can kill his father. like that 8 year old who killed his father. is he anywhere near as powerful. no. So your example of DS and yuga fail miserably. Superman has one win. In apok now. and i've already pointed out how that entire book is non-canon. Uhm......he still can compete with him. Superman is like an ant to Galactus. He cant take Galactus on like Superman does. Thats the point. Your comparison is off. Darkseid couldnt hurt him because he wasnt man enough like his son Orion to override the clause.

guy222
Galactus took out 3 star systems of the a-wave and turned the tide of the war while weakened. This is a stomp. Darkseid had the power to defeat Yuga. This is spite.

When did DS have the power to defeat Yuga, good friend

quanchi112
When did DS have the power to defeat Yuga, good friend It was stated in a scan in that arc. Yuga had nothing to worry about though because of the patricide clause.

Allankles
It was stated in a scan in that arc. Yuga had nothing to worry about though because of the patricide clause.

DS' power is immense. But Yuga can't use the power of the Source in this scenario as per the thread starters premise.

quanchi112
DS' power is immense. But Yuga can't use the power of the Source in this scenario as per the thread starters premise. Ds's power is impressive but its about as powerful as a top tier. Which is mo joke,but nowhere near a skyfather's level of power imo.

Priest
lol @ destroying a planet is impressive

vlaaad12345
LOL @galactus using a machine and taking time when yuga pretty much hand waves and devours planets,or blinks and destroys civilizations and shocks moons out of their orbits all while weakened.

Enyalus
LOL @galactus using a machine and taking time when yuga pretty much hand waves and devours planets,or blinks and destroys civilizations and shocks moons out of their orbits all while weakened.

And what part of wiping out 3 solar systems with one blast and 37% of Anihilus' invasion force while severely weakened do you not get?

fangirl101
And what part of wiping out 3 solar systems with one blast and 37% of Anihilus' invasion force while severely weakened do you not get? And what part of pwning the new gods in thier true forms don't you get?

quanchi112
LOL @galactus using a machine and taking time when yuga pretty much hand waves and devours planets,or blinks and destroys civilizations and shocks moons out of their orbits all while weakened. Did you miss the a-wave feat?Originally posted by fangirl101
And what part of pwning the new gods in thier true forms don't you get? Who is more powerful,Galactus or darkseid?

fangirl101
Did you miss the a-wave feat? Who is more powerful,Galactus or darkseid?
has nothing to with this thread. DS got defeated by Yugah on panel was never any real threat.

quanchi112
has nothing to with this thread. DS got defeated by Yugah on panel was never any real threat. True,but Darkseid wasnt even free to try and hurt him.

Enyalus
And what part of pwning the new gods in thier true forms don't you get?

I wasn't arguing Khan's power. I was arguing the absurdity of attempting to lowball Galactus by saying he needs tech to destroy planets.

So, I get it just fine. Thank you.

WhiteWitchKing

None. I get it all. I also get Superman coming to Apokolips and kicking several New Gods butt. So, yeah. What now huh?

Allankles
Ds's power is impressive but its about as powerful as a top tier. Which is mo joke,but nowhere near a skyfather's level of power imo.

Depowered a mystic of the highest order and a skyfather in Mordu and absorbed his entire realm and this was the older weaker DS. He can create top tier busters with his own power and can do nifty things like warp reality and bend space and time. He is a high level skyfather at his best.

quanchi112
Depowered a mystic of the highest order and a skyfather in Mordu and absorbed his entire realm and this was the older weaker DS. He can create top tier busters with his own power and can do nifty things like warp reality and bend space and time. He is a high level skyfather at his best. Thats a gds feat which isnt canon to current Ds.

You seem be rather desperate with his skyfather feats. The reason is because he isnt one.

Allankles
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
None. I get it all. I also get Superman coming to Apokolips and kicking several New Gods butt. So, yeah. What now huh?

New gods can create their own universe and even New God children have high levels of super human power and have been described by Superman as being extremely powerful.

Enyalus
New gods can create their own universe

With a motherbox...?

quanchi112
New gods can create their own universe and even New God children have high levels of super human power and have been described by Superman as being extremely powerful. Yet,Raker can take on darkseid on his own turf and Doomsday can stomp all of apokolips.

Allankles
Thats a gds feat which isnt canon to current Ds.

You seem be rather desperate with his skyfather feats. The reason is because he isnt one.

That was an older weaker DS that depowered Mordu and absorbed his realm in an attempt to attain his past power.

A lot of stuff is canon, current versions don't erase past feats and as far as DS goes he appears to be more than a skyfather at present.

Allankles
Yet,Raker can take on darkseid on his own turf and Doomsday can stomp all of apokolips.

And? Does it have any relation to what that New God child (Esak) almost did to Supes in Superman # 663? Answer: Nope.

vlaaad12345
With a motherbox...?
No mother box was ever said to be used for that,mother boxes aren't involved in ds draging the entire multiverse down just because he is descending to the 3rd world,the new god are stronger than super heroes people,yuga khan depowered every single one of them with no effort,an ender of all existence was able to be slowed down by just superman and orion when in their boom tubed forms,yuga khan had no resistance he instantly depowered every single new god without effort,nothing short of a full powered galactus will be walking all over yuga.

quanchi112
That was an older weaker DS that depowered Mordu and absorbed his realm in an attempt to attain his past power.

A lot of stuff is canon, current versions don't erase past feats and as far as DS goes he appears to be more than a skyfather at present. Do I need to post the rules. That isnt an past feat its a future feat. Its not usable here.

quanchi112
And? Does it have any relation to what that New God child (Esak) almost did to Supes in Superman # 663? Answer: Nope. What does that have to do with Darkseid or the fact that Supes has taken him on multiple times with them being virtual equals?

Allankles
Do I need to post the rules. That isnt an past feat its a future feat. Its not usable here.

And itt was a weaker DS. He was weaker than his younger self, hence the reason why he was trying to draw power from different power source's like Mordu's Sorceror's World.

Allankles
What does that have to do with Darkseid or the fact that Supes has taken him on multiple times with them being virtual equals?

It has nothing to do with Darkseid and everything to do with the fact that a mere child among the New Gods almost shut down Supes: every bodily function.

kevdude
After reading more of countdown it seems Darkseid was ready for anything and Solomon Monitor knew it, he even warned Jimmy of battling Darkseid and how powerful he is and DS would win easily then leave him dead, which is what happened until Orion came along. This would be a good fight tho between Khan and Galactus.

quanchi112
And itt was a weaker DS. He was weaker than his younger self, hence the reason why he was trying to draw power from different power source's like Mordu's Sorceror's World. Darkseid was written more powerful in those days and its a future feat anywho. It doesnt count. Plain and simple. its in the rules. Any other feats?Originally posted by Allankles
It has nothing to do with Darkseid and everything to do with the fact that a mere child among the New Gods almost shut down Supes: every bodily function. But Darkseid cant....so it doesnt matter.Originally posted by kevdude
After reading more of countdown it seems Darkseid was ready for anything and Solomon Monitor knew it, he even warned Jimmy of battling Darkseid and how powerful he is and DS would win easily then leave him dead, which is what happened until Orion came along. This would be a good fight tho between Khan and Galactus. Darkseid wasnt ready for ray palmer. His plans crumbled. Orion even called the good guys off.

Kasper Gutman
Galactus used to eat planets without any outside tech but once his hunger grew and was forced to eat more frequently he turned to tech to more effeciently eat a planet without wasting any of his own energy. He will eat something (his own giant ship) in emergencies when necessary without tech.

Allankles
Darkseid was written more powerful in those days and its a future feat anywho.

He is written pretty powerful these days.

It doesnt count. Plain and simple. its in the rules.
Ok.

Any other feats?

Just the usual, altering time and space, warping reality, you know... respectable skyfather stuff. smile

But Darkseid cant....so it doesnt matter. Darkseid wasnt ready for ray palmer. His plans crumbled. Orion even called the good guys off.

Aha! shifty I wasn't talking about DS to start with and DS is pretty uber lately anyway.

I was talking about a New God child's power damn nearly shutting down Supes.

quanchi112
He is written pretty powerful these days.

Ok.

Just the usual, altering time and space, warping reality, you know... respectable skyfather stuff. smile

Aha! shifty I wasn't talking about DS to start with and DS is pretty uber lately anyway.

I was talking about a New God child's power damn nearly shutting down Supes. Fc it seems that way. Before that he was top tier.

Be a little more specific.

So,your argument is that a new gods child can do what Darkseid cannot? laughing out loud

UKR
What the...when did this whole thread become a big argument about Darkseid? Would everyone please not derail my thread? This is about Galactus VS Yuga Khan.

quanchi112
Originally posted by UKR
What the...when did this whole thread become a big argument about Darkseid? Would everyone please not derail my thread? This is about Galactus VS Yuga Khan. Yes,Galactus wins.

Allankles

So,your argument is that a new gods child can do what Darkseid cannot? laughing out loud

DS wasn't relevant to my argument, the feat was a tribute to the power New Gods wield even as children, we already know DS is powerful (you know..., with his skyfather showings)

Utrigita

The new gods that Yuga Khan had restricted from accessing the source?

vlaaad12345
Thats kind of the point...with a ****ing raise of his hands he destroyed everyone even highfathers connection to the source...depowering hundreds of thousands of beings that could drag down the multiverse just like darkseid is doing,your everyday galactus is not going to do much of anything to yuga.

Utrigita
I see it a bit differently then you do Vlaaad, I'm very impressed by what Yuga Khan did, but from my point of view (giving my limited knowledge of DC) I see no difference between what he did (restricting the Source to be accessed) ore Galactus stripping the Power Cosmic from his heralds, making it a inaccessible source, but that's probably wrong.

Btw where was it stated that each of them could drag down the multiverse?

Bentley
I see it as Ugrita as well, someone with higher control over the Source's power can cut others from it. Galactus can do it, Odin can do it with his Odinpower. It's still a good showing for Yugah but all were using the same source of powers, which he can use better.

It wouldn't be uncanny -but by all means, if there is something to disprove this interpretation, inform us, it's important to learn more about the characters we discuss-.

Allankles
Originally posted by Bentley
I see it as Ugrita as well, someone with higher control over the Source's power can cut others from it. Galactus can do it, Odin can do it with his Odinpower. It's still a good showing for Yugah but all were using the same source of powers, which he can use better.

It wouldn't be uncanny -but by all means, if there is something to disprove this interpretation, inform us, it's important to learn more about the characters we discuss-.

Yuga's feat was a bit different it's like Loki stripping Thor of the odinforce. The Source's connection to the New Gods is personal and unique: for Yuga to depower them it would mean he'd have to be just hugely powerful since stripping them of their power had no direct relation with his own personal connection to the Source.

vlaaad12345
I see it a bit differently then you do Vlaaad, I'm very impressed by what Yuga Khan did, but from my point of view (giving my limited knowledge of DC) I see no difference between what he did (restricting the Source to be accessed) ore Galactus stripping the Power Cosmic from his heralds, making it a inaccessible source, but that's probably wrong.

Btw where was it stated that each of them could drag down the multiverse?
All the new gods are above universal,fodder ones are shown making universes in their hands...they have always been higher gods people just tend to ignore that,the difference between galactus or odin depowering heralds or ect is that the source is not yuga khan personel property and it wasn't just the new gods it depowered mother boxes ect and all with utter ease,yuga khan is an insane energy absorber just the same as galactus is he instantly drained a planet with a touch when he was weakened,and is the only person I have ever seen to drive darkseid to practical tears when faced with the prospect of him coming back,full fed galactus wins but your everyday Ive eaten only a couple planets galactus....hes going to get sent packing.

Red Hulk
Wasn't tiny Supergirl owning a bunch of New Gods?

---

Anyway, Galactus's merest whisper can cause the cosmos to tremble. Since statements are so important.

Allankles
Originally posted by Red Hulk

---

Anyway, Galactus's merest whisper can cause the cosmos to tremble. Since statements are so important.

Yuga did in fact drain an entire planet to nothing upon coming into physical contact with it.

fangirl101

---

You mean Earth Angel Supergirl? The one that pwned Despero? She got one shotted by DS.

Red Hulk
Yuga did in fact drain an entire planet to nothing upon coming into physical contact with it. I'm talking about a blink destroying civilizations.

You mean Earth Angel Supergirl? The one that pwned Despero? She got one shotted by DS. Beating Despero is nothing compared to beating beings beyond universal...

And DS cheapshotted her anyway...

fangirl101
I'm talking about a blink destroying civilizations.

Beating Despero is nothing compared to beating beings beyond universal...

And DS cheapshotted her anyway...
Cheap shotting doesn't affect one's durability does it? If you dont' mind me asking, what was the limit of her power? This angel being? If you don't know, then her affecting the New Gods certainly isn't a low feat for them.

Allankles
I'm talking about a blink destroying civilizations.

Ok. But he is a Promethean, very large. The energy he takes to open his eye lids may well be enough to destroy civilizations.

Red Hulk
Cheap shotting doesn't affect one's durability does it? If you dont' mind me asking, what was the limit of her power? This angel being? If you don't know, then her affecting the New Gods certainly isn't a low feat for them. Not above universal. All she has really, is fights against Superman level beings.

If I don't know, then it means nothing actually. If she's not above universal, then it is a low feat... or someone is making their favorite characters look better.

fangirl101
Not above universal. All she has really, is fights against Superman level beings.

If I don't know, then it means nothing actually. If she's not above universal, then it is a low feat... or someone is making their favorite characters look better. I dont' really care what she was. She beat Despero, who has always been shown to be above Superman. even if you bring the heat vision thing up, Despero was still pwning Supeman hand to hand. She's far above Superman level beings. And The point that David was making is that, she had nearly no limit. She even stated that her power came from her own will. And she willed herself to be more powerful. And she still got one shotted.

Red Hulk
I dont' really care what she was. She beat Despero, who has always been shown to be above Superman. even if you bring the heat vision thing up, Despero was still pwning Supeman hand to hand. She's far above Superman level beings. And The point that David was making is that, she had nearly no limit. She even stated that her power came from her own will. And she willed herself to be more powerful. And she still got one shotted. Superman beat Despero easier than Supergirl did. As well as h2h being irrelevant, as Supergirl used her flames to burn Despero, not her strength. And her flames only beat Despero because he was wicked. However, without the flames hitting Despero, he was able to overpower her flame vision with a TP blast, and almost put her away.

She had nearly no limit (which means nothing), so you think it would be relevant to what I was talking about before?

She got one shotted because she was cheapshotted... no expression

UKR
And now my thread is an argument about Supergirl...

fangirl101
Superman beat Despero easier than Supergirl did. As well as h2h being irrelevant, as Supergirl used her flames to burn Despero, not her strength. And her flames only beat Despero because he was wicked. However, without the flames hitting Despero, he was able to overpower her flame vision with a TP blast, and almost put her away.

She had nearly no limit (which means nothing), so you think it would be relevant to what I was talking about before?

She got one shotted because she was cheapshotted... no expression Cheap Shots don't change your durability. And Superman Didn't beat SG easier than EASG. He was getting his ass handed to him. And then the notorious writer of S/B had him down Despero with a blast of HV. Shame on you for bringing up such ridiculous writing.

UKR
And now I wonder where the unprecedented thread derailment will take me next...Ed McMahon only knows...Oh lawd have muhsy...

Utrigita
All the new gods are above universal,fodder ones are shown making universes in their hands...they have always been higher gods people just tend to ignore that,the difference between galactus or odin depowering heralds or ect is that the source is not yuga khan personel property and it wasn't just the new gods it depowered mother boxes ect and all with utter ease,yuga khan is an insane energy absorber just the same as galactus is he instantly drained a planet with a touch when he was weakened,and is the only person I have ever seen to drive darkseid to practical tears when faced with the prospect of him coming back,full fed galactus wins but your everyday Ive eaten only a couple planets galactus....hes going to get sent packing.

Yes I recall that, however that doesn't equal that they can drag the multiverse down like you said earlier does it?

So it's like when Hyperstorm cut of Sues Access to Hyperspace?

If I recall Correctly Galactus has pretty much done that to.

Utrigita
Ok. But he is a Promethean, very large. The energy he takes to open his eye lids may well be enough to destroy civilizations.

And the energy it take for Galactus to whisper can cause the Cosmos to tremble.

vlaaad12345
Darkseid is currently doing just that..draging all of existence down,from previous showings of random new genesis gods holding universes in their hands we know they are atleast universal level,yuga khan raised his hand and cut off any powers that came from the source.

Utrigita
Darkseid is kind of speciel wouldn't you agree, the source has showed that it doesn't allow him to die.

I recall it said twisted universes yes,

To me it seems just like what Hyperstorm did to Sue Richards, he is having a higher control thus he can deny access to it for being operating on a lower scall then himself.

vlaaad12345
Darkseid is special in the sense that he is above most new gods,but the fact remains that yuga cut him highfather(darkseids equal)and every other new god off from the source and not just that but anything that relied on the source even the mother boxes ect nothing worked and he did it all with no effort...I just don't see your everyday galactus dealing with that kind of power.

Bentley
Galactus has bad and good showings, Yuga has pretty much no showings, in true its logic that Galactus has not power stripping feats everyday. We know that at the very least he stripped Morg with water of life of the PC, and we've seen him strip Korvac's power too.

If Yuga's power didn't come from the Source I would be more surprised of him cutting everyone from it. As it stands he could do it just by controlling the Source better. If Yuga has depowered sky-father level characters, Galan has also depowered some himself.

I don't see that lone feat enough to bump Yuga as an equal to Galactus of higher, so I would prefer to use other feats to decide, if there are other that back up that level I have no qualms with it.

Utrigita
Darkseid is special in the sense that he is above most new gods,but the fact remains that yuga cut him highfather(darkseids equal)and every other new god off from the source and not just that but anything that relied on the source even the mother boxes ect nothing worked and he did it all with no effort...I just don't see your everyday galactus dealing with that kind of power.

I was more thinking speciel in the way that when Spectre killed him he was ressurrected.

I realise that, but as said I doesn't quiet see the difference between Yuga Khan and what Hyperstorm did do towards Sue and what he in theory could do towards the Celestials based on what Sue did to them.

As I believe it has been mentioned prior, it's a impressive feat, but isn't the case simply that Yuga Khan has a greater control over the source? And how would a greater control over the source help him against a Being that draws no energy from the source, in this case Galactus?

vlaaad12345
Its more about the fact that he wrestled that control from hundreds of thousands of universal+characters effortlessly it wasn't galactus depowering a herald,it wasn't hyperstorm depowering a peon on like sue,it was a guy saying to the entire pantheon of universal+gods LOL YOU HAVE YOUR POWERS NO MORE,galactus on average is not a multiversal level character...he just isn't,galactus will put up a fight sure but yuga will win,yuga khan is the strongest of a pantheon that can create beings without much effort at all who can channel near limitless might.

UKR
This thing about New Gods being universal-level beings (let alone on the average) or Darkseid dragging down the universe sounds like hyperbolic nonsense. Fanboyism, in fact. If any of it were true then everything that every happened in the entire history of the New Gods wouldn't have. I'm pretty sure I've seen Orion come up even with Superman and Darkseid have trouble with the Man of Steel even in the 80s - 90s when he hadn't yet become Jobberseid. DS failed to kill Doomsday and if that's the case then he's no universe-buster. Maybe not even a planet-buster. I don't remember any New God destroying galaxies, let alone universes. In fact I remember that S'ivaa (sp), a Promethean Giant, had trouble with Superman and Orion put together. Where you got the idea that a 5 year old New God can beat up Superman or that any, let alone all, New Gods are universal-level (or higher), I have no idea. I thought that this would be a good fight because even if Darkseid isn't really skyfather-level, his power however is dwarfed by Yuga's, so I figured that Yuga might be a good fight for Galactus.

Allankles
Originally posted by UKR
This thing about New Gods being universal-level beings (let alone on the average) or Darkseid dragging down the universe sounds like hyperbolic nonsense. Fanboyism, in fact. If any of it were true then everything that every happened in the entire history of the New Gods wouldn't have. I'm pretty sure I've seen Orion come up even with Superman and Darkseid have trouble with the Man of Steel even in the 80s - 90s when he hadn't yet become Jobberseid. DS failed to kill Doomsday and if that's the case then he's no universe-buster. Maybe not even a planet-buster. I don't remember any New God destroying galaxies, let alone universes. In fact I remember that S'ivaa (sp), a Promethean Giant, had trouble with Superman and Orion put together. Where you got the idea that a 5 year old New God can beat up Superman or that any, let alone all, New Gods are universal-level (or higher), I have no idea. I thought that this would be a good fight because even if Darkseid isn't really skyfather-level, his power however is dwarfed by Yuga's, so I figured that Yuga might be a good fight for Galactus.

Let's not get carried away. The New Gods live in the fourth world within their own universe all the other worlds in the multiverse are like peons to them when they are in their true forms.

When a character uses a boom tube to arrive in their universe the technology of the device amplifies there size and power that's the only reason Supes could do anything to S'Ivaa as he had been amplified both in size and in power by the boom tube.

The New Gods are very powerful but also seemingly vulnerable. The reason why DS influence is mutliversal in FC is because New Genesis and the fourth world are no longer there to shield the rest of the universe from Darkseid.

He has come down from the Fourth World in the fullness of his power and his presence is warping the fabric of reality in the DC multiverse. The Fourth World housed the New Gods, without it the multiverse feels the effects.

Their depictions have not always been the same. Just like Galactus appears weak in some stories and stronger in others.

These are comics, not science, chill out.

vlaaad12345
Boom tubes equalize their powers and let the new gods intteract with mainstream dc without causing massive cosmic upheavel..on panel it was talked about new gods shaping twisted universes in their hands,on new gods dwarf solar systems,go read freaking final crisis for god sakes darkseid falling into the 3rd world is dragging down the multiverse...thats what happens when they don't use boomtubes
http://img206.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fc4p19zj4.jpg
the new gods have always been real ''gods''above gods such as asgardians ect,they have bodies to intteract with the mortal plan and in their homeworld people coming there by boomtube get placed into proportional bodies like theirs.

People seriously need to go read kirbys work not look at a few panels of some superman comics and decide how strong the new gods are,they are true blue cosmic juggernauts and yuga khan was the strongest of them all.

UKR
OK, I see where this bullcrap is going. For some completely irrational reason you're assuming I set up this scenario so that the New Gods haven't had their powers reduced by Mother Boxes to fit them into Earth's universe. Well, they HAVE. It's part of the scenario as I'm writing it. I don't know where you got the idea that that wasn't the default.

Bentley
galactus on average is not a multiversal level character

Which is the only reason people are giving Yuga even the chance to compete. In average he is "not multiversal" simply because in average he doesn't face people that are all that powerful, quite the opposite, he faces relatively weak characters. In fact, we know Galactus is a multiversal character, ask Mr. Master if you want to.

I would like to bring other feats of Yuga here to discuss him, we are exposed to his very best feat, but we haven't heard a lot else. That's not a way of debating.

Utrigita
Its more about the fact that he wrestled that control from hundreds of thousands of universal+characters effortlessly it wasn't galactus depowering a herald,it wasn't hyperstorm depowering a peon on like sue,it was a guy saying to the entire pantheon of universal+gods LOL YOU HAVE YOUR POWERS NO MORE,galactus on average is not a multiversal level character...he just isn't,galactus will put up a fight sure but yuga will win,yuga khan is the strongest of a pantheon that can create beings without much effort at all who can channel near limitless might.

From what I can tell by the scans showed in the respect thread concerning the new gods, he didn't wrest control from them as much as he simply denied them the ability to draw energy from the Source. Whether it be Sue ore the New Gods it appears as the same scenario, a being with greater control over a given source can deny others from gaining access to it, if you have any scans that shoots this theory of mine down then please by all means.

Galactus isn't a Multiversal level Character? Has Yuga Khan ever affected the DC Multiverse?

Just like Galactus created Tyrant?

fangirl101
People believe what they want. It even says in the final crisis that the Bodies of the New Gods of the 4th were celestial bodies. But not their true forms.

Bentley
People believe what they want. It even says in the final crisis that the Bodies of the New Gods of the 4th were celestial bodies. But not their true forms.

I used to love those days were people brought in scans to inform the others about the situation. We try to be fair with characters, many posters think Galactus suck because the Thing and Thor had been shown giving him problems, others think Darkseid suck because Supes hit him a few times; good showings or bad showings, its not good just to take one or two to define a character. I don't want to define Yuga around this "negating access to the Source" feat, I want to understand more the character.

People may find this arrogant maybe, or unneeded. But I'm willing to change my mind when coming into a debate, something not everyone in this forum can say.

fangirl101
I used to love those days were people brought in scans to inform the others about the situation. We try to be fair with characters, many posters think Galactus suck because the Thing and Thor had been shown giving him problems, others think Darkseid suck because Supes hit him a few times; good showings or bad showings, its not good just to take one or two to define a character. I don't want to define Yuga around this "negating access to the Source" feat, I want to understand more the character.

People may find this arrogant maybe, or unneeded. But I'm willing to change my mind when coming into a debate, something not everyone in this forum can say.
Well. There are only two beings in the history of comics that have manipulated the Source on such a large scale. Yugah, and Takion. Yugah Cut off the source even from Highfather's staff that was made of Source and given to him by the Source. And Takion actually reversed the flow of the source and brought Orion back to life. I'd say the fact that it's so rarely done, shows how powerful he was. Plus he blinks and destroys worlds. Who does that?

Bentley
Does he actually blinks and destroy a planet or its just stated? Mostly to know if he uses power to destroy a planet of if he is simply physically destroy a planet by blinking -this guys can be so big that I can see it happening-.

fangirl101
Does he actually blinks and destroy a planet or its just stated? Mostly to know if he uses power to destroy a planet of if he is simply physically destroy a planet by blinking -this guys can be so big that I can see it happening-.
He touched a planet and it was gone. he simply landed on it. And he was no where near full power or at his biggest.

Utrigita
I thought it was his blink that destroyed civilisations....

fangirl101
I thought it was his blink that destroyed civilisations....
It does. He wasn't at full power when he simply touched the planet.

Utrigita
I cannot recall the exact words and the scans in his respect thread are down, but wasn't it as much his touch as it was the energy that had been building up when he struggled to get free?

fangirl101
I cannot recall the exact words and the scans in his respect thread are down, but wasn't it as much his touch as it was the energy that had been building up when he struggled to get free? As I recall, he absorbed the planet's power with his touch.

Utrigita
Maybe I just doesn't recall him doing that....

kevdude
I'm pretty sure he did both of those things, while waking up and still on the Wall he destroyed a civilation/planet that was near it.

EkinEku
Yugah murders him, DS almost killed him using just his mind before surfer came to help. DS "comes closest" to his father in power. Hungry or satiate galactus gets pwned.

Red Hulk
Galactus was at his weakest ever up till that point in time, and Galactus one shotted DS anyway... in the non canon crossover.

Cheap Shots don't change your durability. And Superman Didn't beat SG easier than EASG. He was getting his ass handed to him. And then the notorious writer of S/B had him down Despero with a blast of HV. Shame on you for bringing up such ridiculous writing. Ya they do (as far as being KO'ed is concerned). In comics, and in real life. You get hit when you're not expecting it, and you go down. In fact, I remember you making arguments for DS when Superman was punching him around in his last appearance in S/B. I guess cheapshots only count when you need an excuse, no?

Superman apparently sizzled Despero with one shot. Supergirl almost put him down with her flames (he switched out before that could happen). Supergirl also almost got taken out, just like Superman. Except she had a plot device, where as Superman had raw power.

I didn't bring it up... you did. no expression

Allankles
Galactus was at his weakest ever up till that point in time, and Galactus one shotted DS anyway... in the non canon crossover.

Galactus never one shotted DS in the crossover. He hurt him big time but DS was still able to one shot Surfer moments later and was standing up to dismiss Galactus after big G found out their is no life energy on Apokolips.

vansonbee
Galactus never one shotted DS in the crossover. He hurt him big time but DS was still able to one shot Surfer moments later and was standing up to dismiss Galactus after big G found out their is no life energy on Apokolips.
confused Why bring in Silver Surfer, when comparing DS to Galactus for references laughing out loud
"In Hunger" Galactus did one shot DS!

Allankles
Originally posted by vansonbee
confused Why bring in Silver Surfer, when comparing DS to Galactus for references laughing out loud
"In Hunger" Galactus did one shot DS!

It only classifies as a one shot if DS was incapacitated. He was not, nor was he in anyway near the limit of his durability. If it were boxing I would say he was rocked but that's about it.

And I never brought up SS as a comparison (where did you get that idea?) I was just making an elaboration of my point. He took the blast from Big G and moments later he blasting the hell out of SS.

Did Big G dent his durability? Yes. Was it a one shot? No.

joesdabest1
G 1 shots Yuga.

fangirl101
Galactus Likely Just stalemates Yugah at his averages. And loses at his low end and wins at his high end. So There is nothing else to discuss.

Red Hulk
Galactus never one shotted DS in the crossover. He hurt him big time but DS was still able to one shot Surfer moments later and was standing up to dismiss Galactus after big G found out their is no life energy on Apokolips. Take it I haven't read the crossover in a while, but I recall Darkseid just getting up after Galactus hit him, resurrected Surfer, and Surfer found Orion digging Darkseid out from rubble.

Allankles
Take it I haven't read the crossover in a while, but I recall Darkseid just getting up after Galactus hit him, resurrected Surfer, and Surfer found Orion digging Darkseid out from rubble.

Yeah The blast did pile rubble on DS (didn't have that in my visual) but that doesn't classify as being one shotted as DS never lost consciousness (don't know if he can lose consciousness without dying) and wasn't incapacitated.

UKR
After reading that comic I would definitely have to say it was clearly a one-shot.

fangirl101
Originally posted by UKR
After reading that comic I would definitely have to say it was clearly a one-shot. A one shot is when someone is killed or knocked out. You should reread it again.

Bentley
There are different types of Kos, I mean Red Hulk koed Thor for a few seconds and people still gave him the win.

Red Hulk
Yeah The blast did pile rubble on DS (didn't have that in my visual) but that doesn't classify as being one shotted as DS never lost consciousness (don't know if he can lose consciousness without dying) and wasn't incapacitated. As I posted before, it took Surfer getting revived, and Surfer finding Orion before we saw Darkseid hunched over getting to his feet.
If Galactus would have continued the battle, I doubt we would have seen Darkseid ready to continue.

Same deal goes with Surfer, when Darkseid cheapshotted him. He wasn't KO'ed, but there was no way he would have been able to fight right away.

Besides, it's non-canon anyway, and my main point was that it shouldn't be used.

fangirl101
There are different types of Kos, I mean Red Hulk koed Thor for a few seconds and people still gave him the win. So I guess the fact that Galactus semi Disappeared from the OE means ds GOT A WIN FIRST?

Red Hulk
So I guess the fact that Galactus semi Disappeared from the OE means ds GOT A WIN FIRST? Epic fail.

UKR
A one shot is when someone is killed or knocked out. You should reread it again.

I'm sure DS was out of the fight. Maybe not for long but I believe he was KO'd. There's nothing to imply otherwise.

vlaaad12345
Anyways,yuga wins against anything but higher up galactus.

fangirl101
Originally posted by UKR
I'm sure DS was out of the fight. Maybe not for long but I believe he was KO'd. There's nothing to imply otherwise.
There nothing to imply that he was Ko'd. Is he shown lying on the ground?

UKR
There nothing to imply that he was Ko'd. Is he shown lying on the ground?

He was out of the fight and not on panel for quite some panels/time. So one can assume he was KO'd. There's no reason to think he wasn't.

Allankles
Originally posted by UKR
He was out of the fight and not on panel for quite some panels/time. So one can assume he was KO'd. There's no reason to think he wasn't.

He wasn't KO'd he was injured and buried under tons of rubble.

Bouboumaster
Galactus would stomp both Khan and Darkseid

vansonbee
Originally posted by Bouboumaster

Antiphon
Originally posted by Bouboumaster

this

vlaaad12345
At his normal levels no galactus would not stomp khan,go read some real new gods comics.

Mindset
Epic fail. lol

The Great Galen
5/5

Mindset
Galactus wins 5/5?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mindset
Galactus wins 5/5? laughing out loud

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>