Colossus vs. Namor: Armwrestle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Luminatus
Who would win?

Bentley

Harbinger
Piotr.

Endrict Nuul

Luminatus
Who?
And what says he's stronger?

wannabe

Philosophía
Namor.

Soljer
Land - Colossus
Water - Namor

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Soljer
Land - Colossus
Water - Namor
cosigned.

guy222
^^agreed

Soljer
Well...

If the three of us agree, it has to be fact.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Soljer
Land - Colossus
Water - Namor Agree
If a brawl NAMOR for both smile

Hewhoknowsall
Collosus = class 80+

snoopdogg
On land Colossus is stronger, in the water they are equal. So if they armrestle on a normal day I'd go with Colossus but if it's raining it's a tie.

Nighty101
hold on here, if this is the collosus from the Ultimate X-Men Namor wins because Piotr would let him because in ultimate X-Men he is gay. Now normal --
*Collosus smashes Namor's head with other hand*
*Namor falls to ground unconscious*
Piotr: I win!
lol

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Nighty101
hold on here, if this is the collosus from the Ultimate X-Men Namor wins because Piotr would let him because in ultimate X-Men he is gay. Now normal --
*Collosus smashes Namor's head with other hand*
*Namor falls to ground unconscious*
Piotr: I win!
lol blink

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by snoopdogg
blink

Seconded.

namorsubby
namor. their strength levels are around the same concerning stats (they both vary between 70-100 tons, depending on the source/year), but namor has better strength feats overall.

Mindset
On land Colossus is stronger, in the water they are equal. And what makes you come to this conclusion?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Mindset
And what makes you come to this conclusion? I don't answer to you....you answer to me.

It's Face
in the water they are equal

confused

Priest
Namor wins both.

KingD19
Colossus 8+? Try 100+

namorsubby
Originally posted by KingD19
Colossus 8+? Try 100+ I've seen him stated to be 70 class several times. namor at the least is always 80 or 85

KingD19
Colossus was Class 70 when he was a teenager, after his power boost by Magneto, and his age giving him more strength, he became Class 100. He has been that way for a while.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by namorsubby
I've seen him stated to be 70 class several times. namor at the least is always 80 or 85 The 1991 Master Edition handbook and the 2008 hardcover listed Colossus as Class 100. Namor was listed at lifting 85 tons on land and 100 tons in water.

Kris Blaze
Namor in both.

DeathKap
Colossus on land. In water Namor.

Scoobless
Namor wins both times.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Priest
Namor wins both.

This.

namorsubby
The 1991 Master Edition handbook and the 2008 hardcover listed Colossus as Class 100. Namor was listed at lifting 85 tons on land and 100 tons in water. namors been stated as 100 class and 100+ underwater.........hercules has acknowledged him as stronger underwater.

snoopdogg
namors been stated as 100 class and 100+ underwater.........hercules has acknowledged him as stronger underwater. Where?

And when has Hercules stated Namor is stronger underwater? I recall Namor stating himself nobody can match his strength. But that's understandable being he's a arrogant f*cker. I recall Hercules flatout outdoing Namor under water.

namorsubby
Where?

And when has Hercules stated Namor is stronger underwater? I recall Namor stating himself nobody can match his strength. But that's understandable being he's a arrogant f*cker. I recall Hercules flatout outdoing Namor under water. any of several online sources, even stat books. marvel.com says his strength steadily decreases from 100 while on land. comicvine states he is considered class 100 while easily being shown to lift several times 100 tons underwater, so does the marvel database. those are just a few off the top of my head.

when the avengers all jumped namor underwater in the submariner 90s series, namor grabbed herc and put him in a hold, stating that herc wasn't stronger underwater. herc responded something like "maybe so, but......". then he said something else and shattered the sea floor in order to be loosed from a hold which he couldn't escape through physical strength.

just to be clear, there was also a time where herc was shown powering through an obstacle namor couldn't underwater.....but that was WAY back in the silver age. the showing I mentioned is much more recent.

snoopdogg
any of several online sources, even stat books. marvel.com says his strength steadily decreases from 100 while on land. comicvine states he is considered class 100 while easily being shown to lift several times 100 tons underwater, so does the marvel database. those are just a few off the top of my head.

when the avengers all jumped namor underwater in the submariner 90s series, namor grabbed herc and put him in a hold, stating that herc wasn't stronger underwater. herc responded something like "maybe so, but......". then he said something else and shattered the sea floor in order to be loosed from a hold which he couldn't escape through physical strength.

just to be clear, there was also a time where herc was shown powering through an obstacle namor couldn't underwater.....but that was WAY back in the silver age. the showing I mentioned is much more recent. I know the issue but Hrecules didn't say Namor was stronger. And that was a much weaker vesion of Hercules iirc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.