Silver Age Mangog Runs the Gaunlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Harbinger
He faces each opponent one after the other, with no pauses in between fights. How far does he make it?

1. Balder
2. DOS Doomsday (only KO is required for a win here)
3. Classic Thor
4. Morg w/ the Waters of Life and Power Cosmic
5. Asgardian Destroyer (animated by Loki)
6. PC Validus

Wow, I butchered "gauntlet."

guy222

Enyalus
I agree with Guy.

Mrblonde
Gets to 5

vansonbee
Asgardian Destroyer

iceman24567
5 wins and six stomps.

psycho gundam
5 is superior to 6. anyway, mangog would get to the destroyer and eventually lose since the destroyer apparently can only be put down by the odin force. it's a losing battle for him.

and vansonbee's sig is sick.

iceman24567
Wrong six would take 5 out.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by iceman24567
Wrong six would take 5 out. with what?

iceman24567
Validus took on pc Superboy and pc Mon el what could five do to stop him?

Harbinger
Validus took on pc Superboy and pc Mon el what could five do to stop him? And IIRC, PC Superboy said that Validus was dozens of times stronger than he was.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Harbinger
And IIRC, PC Superboy said that Validus was dozens of times stronger than he was. I remember that and Pc Superboy was pretty strong .

psycho gundam
Validus took on pc Superboy and pc Mon el what could five do to stop him? lower it's visor.

iceman24567
Right like Validus cant tank it. Somebody make a thread.

psycho gundam
boxing

"you will lose".

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/4256/ivandragoud0.jpg

Endless Mike
Stops at 5

The Great Galen
Stops at 5, 6 is just rape.

psycho gundam
silver age mangog was a threat to silver age odin, a guy who could simply teleport validus into the heart of canis majoris on a whim.

The Great Galen
lol if that pipe dream is what makes you fall asleep then sure. In reality, Validus has strength several times over PC kryptonians....its a rape friend.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by The Great Galen
lol if that pipe dream is what makes you fall asleep then sure. In reality, Validus has strength several times over PC kryptonians....its a rape friend. lulz "in reality".

and if you feel this way, why make this thread if mangog in your very humble opinion can't clear it?

The Great Galen
Make this thread?

quanchi112
Clears it.

Endless Mike
Mangog was never an actual threat to Odin

Mighty Saxon
Originally posted by Enyalus
I agree with Guy.

me too

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.