Superman vs. The Justice League

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fangirl101
It's been Suggested that at his peak,Superman negates the necessity of a JLA. So If Everyone were operating at their peak, could Superman pull a majority on the JLA?

Fight one. The Grant Morrison Team.

Superman vs.

Barda
Wonder Woman
Orion
Batman
Kyle
Martian Manhunter
Flash
Zuriel
Tomorrow Woman

Fight two. The Current Line up

Superman

vs.

Firestorm
Hal Jordan
John Stewart
Black Lightning
Flash
Wonder Woman
Vixen
Black Canary
Hawk Girl
Red Tornado
Batman

kgkg
What the f**k?

Philosophía
Definitely no, in both cases.

Bentley
I think it should be at the very least, the JLA fighting like idiots and Superman going all out.

The real question would be: Could Sundipped Superman pass through those?

Galan007
there is no feasible way superman can beat either line-up of the JLA.

fangirl101
Originally posted by kgkg
What the f**k? Originally posted by The Great Galen
Oh really, so you don't think he underminded the least bit even considering he is physically stronger/faster/durable then everyone you just mentioned. If supes stopped getting written in a way to lower himself on the rest of his teams level, we would be back in the PC days which IMO is how supes should be operating at. This character can easily make a transition to skyfather if DC stopped holding him down with chains. The JLA are only viable because Supes is written down to be peers with them as opposed to there superior which he is.

Hewhoknowsall
1 maybe, 2..

NONONONO

Bentley
Originally posted by fangirl101

So you admit this is a bait thread?

fangirl101
Originally posted by Bentley
So you admit this is a bait thread? Originally posted by fascistcrusader
Galen has a point here. Even as a kid I always wondered what the point of the Superfriends was, seeing as how Superman is stronger and faster than anyone else on the team, and logically should be able to function as well as the rest of them working together.
Obviously it's not. There are people who think Superman is more powerful than the combined JLA. So this is a thread to see if more people actually think the same.

Bentley
Put a sundipped Superman, that's him battling to his potential. Lets see the results.

Also, I said bait thread, not spite thread (even if its one too).

Philosophía
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
1 maybe

Slap yourself.

ultimatethor
Originally posted by kgkg
What the f**k?

Galan007
does superman have a chance at beating a few members of the league, simultaneously? sure. but to say he can beat all of them at once, is to show extreme ignorance regarding the rest of the league's powerset(s), imho.

vansonbee
Martian Manhunter

&

Firestorm drags down Superman on both team.

Superman could of won if they weren't on the team!

Philosophía
Originally posted by vansonbee
Martian Manhunter

&

Firestorm drags down Superman on both team.

Superman could of won if they weren't on the team!

Hewhoknowsall, after you're done slapping yourself, slap this guy too.

Zack Fair
Fail.

fangirl101

Harbinger
He could take on quite a few members in team one, IMO, not enough take take a majority on any level, but they wouldn't have an easy time of beating Supes at his peak.

Team two, however, would stomp Clark. Completely and utterly.

ultimatethor
Wait a minute. Isnt orion on team one? I thought he and supes were equals or something of that sort.

fangirl101
Originally posted by ultimatethor
Wait a minute. Isnt orion on team one? I thought he and supes were equals or something of that sort.
They Are in physical strength terms.

Galan007
superman > orion.

anyhow, i'd be more inclined to go with something along the lines of flash distracting supes long enough for kyle to manifest some k-nite (as he's done before.)

fangirl101
Originally posted by Galan007
superman > orion.

anyhow, i'd be more inclined to go with something along the lines of flash distracting supes long enough for kyle to manifest some k-nite (as he's done before.)
Superman Orion in what? Strength? They are as even as you can get. Speed is Superman's. Energy and power and versatility is Orion's hands down.

The Great Galen
Depends on how u qulify peak, since supes is written down to make tha JLA viable then current would lose. If ur taking about SM 1M or sundipped then its a different story.

Zack Fair
That SG sig is smokin' hot

Badabing
There are posters who are taxing my patience.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.