Superman vs Justice League (Twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Great Galen
Tensions have risen between Supes and the league and now the civil dispute has turned hostile. In a effort to combat the league, Supes goes under intense training. During his training, he recollects his PC life and suddenly recovers his PC attributes forming a amalgamation between his current powers and previous self. He ambushes the hall of justice and during the surpirse assult defeats more then 3/4 of the leauge including batman. He is now prepared to face the remaining league members:

Wonder Woman
Aquaman
Hal Jordan
Martian Manhunter
The Flash

Who wins?

Galan007
so what is this? superman at pre-crisis levels? jr_erm02

The Great Galen
Originally posted by Galan007
so what is this? superman at pre-crisis levels? jr_erm02

Basically it's current Supes with PC attributes.

Zack Fair
They die.

But I am confused so I have to ask...Is this Superman with PC level stats and the resistance to the weaknesses his current self has?

Hewhoknowsall
PC Supes rapes them.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by Zack Fair
They die.

But I am confused so I have to ask...Is this Superman with PC level stats and the resistance to the weaknesses his current self has?

Yeah, its essentially current supes with PC level stats. So it's a "amalgamation"between his current power set and his PC power set.

Zack Fair
He shitstomps them hardcore.

fascistcrusader
This thread is practically the definition of spite. Kal EL in a stomp and a half.

fangirl101
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Yeah, its essentially current supes with PC level stats. So it's a "amalgamation"between his current power set and his PC power set.
So A character that Doesn't exist and never has existed.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by fangirl101
So A character that Doesn't exist and never has existed.

How do you mean, its basically just current supes recovering his PC stats.

Zack Fair
She wanted to be an ass.

People like to give characters power rings and uuru enhanced hammers or power cosmic all the damned time.

All Supes got in this was his PC stats. With that said it is spite. Such a Supes would be borderline psychotic if you ask me.

The Great Galen
She wanted to be an ass.

People like to give characters power rings and uuru enhanced hammers or power cosmic all the damned time.

All Supes got in this was his PC stats. With that said it is spite. Such a Supes would be borderline psychotic if you ask me.

Well it is agaisnt 3 top tiers (MM,Jordan,Flash) and other 2 aren't that bad. Although this version of Supes would be a very interesting character if you ask me, imagine the feats you could pull from this guy.

Avlon
Pc supes with enhanced durability to magic, kryptonite, and red sun + Torquasm vo/rao.

Yep this is a stomp on the JLA.

fangirl101
How do you mean, its basically just current supes recovering his PC stats.
PC Superman was never so versatile and creative with his powers as Superman is Today. Giving Superman of Today with PC level Stats is insane. He'd be able to rub his hands fast enough to wipe out star systems.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by fangirl101
PC Superman was never so versatile and creative with his powers as Superman is Today. Giving Superman of Today with PC level Stats is insane. He'd be able to rub his hands fast enough to wipe out star systems.

I know, but I figured it was about time someone showcased how trully powerful Supes could be if DC decided to uncuff him. Although this team is comprised of several top tiers just remember that.

fangirl101
I know, but I figured it was about time someone showcased how trully powerful Supes could be if DC decided to uncuff him. Although this team is comprised of several top tiers just remember that.
PC Superman was far above the Top tier.

Enyalus
PC Supes was faster than The Flash.

So yeah, he destroys the league.

Galan007
I know, but I figured it was about time someone showcased how trully powerful Supes could be if DC decided to uncuff him. do you really want to see superman towing a galaxy-worth of planets, and sneezing solar systems away, again? i sure as hell don't. in retrospect, superman and his 'powerset' were completely ridiculous in the pre-crisis era. i am quite glad those days ended, personally.

on another note, does he really need any sort of 'boost'? hell no. superman is, and always will be, as powerful as he needs to be in order to overcome the odds. there's really no other character who can boast that type of power.

as stated dozens of times, superman > ALL (when need be.) how can you really 'uncuff' that any further?

The Great Galen
do you really want to see superman towing a galaxy-worth of planets, and sneezing solar systems away, again? i sure as hell don't. in retrospect, superman and his 'powerset' were completely ridiculous in the pre-crisis era. i am quite glad those days ended, personally.

on another note, does he really need any sort of 'boost'? hell no. superman is, and always will be, as powerful as he needs to be in order to overcome the odds. there's really no other character who can boast that type of power.

as stated dozens of times, superman > ALL (when need be.) how can you really 'uncuff' that any further?

Of course they can always uncuff him, just imagine how powerful current supes would be with PC stats. His striking power could level star systems and break through dimensions, his speed could allow him to vibrate to other dimensions and through time and a host of other uber feats. This is the way Supes was meant to be, as Supes said himself during JLU"I feel like I live in a world made of cardboard".

Soljer
do you really want to see superman towing a galaxy-worth of planets, and sneezing solar systems away, again? i sure as hell don't. in retrospect, superman and his 'powerset' were completely ridiculous in the pre-crisis era. i am quite glad those days ended, personally.

Cosigned. Letter for letter.

Of course they can always uncuff him, just imagine how powerful current supes would be with PC stats. His striking power could level star systems and break through dimensions, his speed could allow him to vibrate to other dimensions and through time and a host of other uber feats. This is the way Supes was meant to be, as Supes said himself during JLU"I feel like I live in a world made of cardboard".

Why would Superman ever need to level a star system with a punch? Any brawl he got in would wipe out our Solar System.

Characters are about a lot more than their feats, you realize?

The Great Galen
Originally posted by Soljer
Cosigned. Letter for letter.

Why would Superman ever need to level a star system with a punch? Any brawl he got in would wipe out our Solar System.

Characters are about a lot more than their feats, you realize?

Well considering his stats will boast tredmendously his bio-aura could supress the colliteral damage.

Soljer
Well considering his stats will boast tredmendously his bio-aura could supress the colliteral damage.

You ignored the point of the message, and the question.

You realize that there is more to a character than power level, right?

The Great Galen
Originally posted by Soljer
You ignored the point of the message, and the question.

You realize that there is more to a character than power level, right?

Of course, but Supe is defined by his uber abilites hence the term"you're no superman".

Galan007
Of course they can always uncuff him, just imagine how powerful current supes would be with PC stats. His striking power could level star systems and break through dimensions, his speed could allow him to vibrate to other dimensions and through time and a host of other uber feats. This is the way Supes was meant to be, as Supes said himself during JLU"I feel like I live in a world made of cardboard". facepalm

Mindset
Wow.

The Great Galen
Go wow yourself there buddy, IMO this is a ideal supes but thats just my 2 cents.

Mindset
And that is why you don't write comics.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by Mindset

Im just going by Supes origins and what most people think of outside comic fans.

Enyalus
Kinda agree with Galen about this point. Supes being ridiculously overpowered is just him.

Problem is no one can write good comics with him at that level. Which is why he was depowered.

BentonGrey
Hmm...Arthur took over Pre-Crisis Supes' mind while he was unconscious, indicating that he isn't particularly resistant to telepathy (especially from a mind as RIDICULOUSLY powerful as the King of the Sea), so, if the League has any time at all to act, i.e., if WW, Hal, and the Flash can slow him down for a few minutes, MM and Aquaman could shut his mind down. However, that is the ONLY way they could stop him.

The Great Galen
AS Supes proved its possible, SS series was good for the first bit.

Enyalus
AS Supes proved its possible, SS series was good for the first bit.

The same AS Supes who was getting beaten by a fellow Kryptonian?

Meh, AS Supes is NOT any PC Supes.

(What "SS" series are you talking about? What's it stand for?)

The Great Galen
Silver Surfer

Enyalus
Silver Surfer

That's what I thought. Just didn't see the relation to PC Superman, lol.

The Great Galen
Cause he peeps say he was to powerful to have a viable series which I disagree with.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by BentonGrey
Hmm...Arthur took over Pre-Crisis Supes' mind while he was unconscious, indicating that he isn't particularly resistant to telepathy (especially from a mind as RIDICULOUSLY powerful as the King of the Sea), so, if the League has any time at all to act, i.e., if WW, Hal, and the Flash can slow him down for a few minutes, MM and Aquaman could shut his mind down. However, that is the ONLY way they could stop him.

Basically this is Superman with all his PC/Current feats with his resistance to telepathy, kryptonite, magic and red sun. Not saying he is immune or anything but mainstream current Supes has demonstrated time and again that he can get the job done even when his weaknesses are being exploited.

Enyalus
I've seen current Supes resist K-nite a bit, and some red sun radiation...if he's got PC stats that means telepathy shouldn't do much ("super" concentration and all that)...magic though?

Zack Fair
A bit? He has been poisoned with kryptonite for days and remained durable enough to break needles.

About magic hmm...I might have exagerated, but I don't think he is as weak to it as his PC counterpart.

kgkg
A bit? He has been poisoned with kryptonite for days and remained durable enough to break needles.

About magic hmm...I might have exagerated, but I don't think he is as weak to it as his PC counterpart. His Kryptonite Weakness is very inconsistent has been like that for many years.

It's definitely not as bad as Pre Crisis

Enyalus

I know...but that's kind of my point. We never see him taking on or kicking anyone's ass who means anything when weakened like that. The K-nite poisoning for instance. And as for red sunlight, look at his battles with Ruin - Ruin's speed and strength wasn't really anything special. So when he beats him while weakened, it's kinda like, "Meh. So what?" To me, at least.

Am trying to think of an example regarding the magic stuff, myself.

TheBadguy
Level solar systems? This thread is madness.

and when PC Supes sneezed (IN SPACE) wasn't he hopped up on Mxy dust?

Zack Fair
I may be confusing the weakness, but didn't Supes survive a nuclear explosion while being exposed to kryptonite in an island.

Kind of hard to keep track of his feats with that jumbo sized thread of his.

BlackZero30x
Tensions have risen between Supes and the league and now the civil dispute has turned hostile. In a effort to combat the league, Supes goes under intense training. During his training, he recollects his PC life and suddenly recovers his PC attributes forming a amalgamation between his current powers and previous self. He ambushes the hall of justice and during the surpirse assult defeats more then 3/4 of the leauge including batman. He is now prepared to face the remaining league members:

Wonder Woman
Aquaman
Hal Jordan
Martian Manhunter
The Flash

Who wins?

no batman?...

Zack Fair
Batman would clearly solo.

snyper1982

Well why don't you write comics then seeing as your opinion is "obviously" the right opinion to have if you want to write comics?

BlackZero30x
Batman would clearly solo.

indeed lol...thats not really what i ment by that i was just sad he wasent in it...i mean it is the justice league...i like the JLA with batman in it

Mindset
Originally posted by snyper1982
Well why don't you write comics then seeing as your opinion is "obviously" the right opinion to have if you want to write comics? My opinion coincides with that of the writers, so...wanna try that again?

The Great Galen
No it doesnt, try again.

Philosophía
Flash steals his speed, and the owns him.

Mindset
So my opinion that Supes the way he is written now is the way he should be written, doesn't coincide with the opions of the writers of these comics?

Please think about what you're saying.

snyper1982
My opinion coincides with that of the writers, so...wanna try that again?

My point being that while your opinion coincides with the writers, you yourself are not a writer. Therefore it is silly to say his opinion is why he doesn't write comics.

Mindset
Originally posted by snyper1982
My point being that while your opinion coincides with the writers, you yourself are not a writer. Therefore it is silly to say his opinion is why he doesn't write comics. Actually I am a writer.

snyper1982
Actually I am a writer.

You write the comics?

Mindset
Some.

The Great Galen
So my opinion that Supes the way he is written now is the way he should be written, doesn't coincide with the opions of the writers of these comics?

Please think about what you're saying.

So u somehow know what writers are thinking lol, look at supes gradual upgrade in the last couple of years and tell me the writers arent trying to make him ubber again. This "version"of supes is the way he should be IMO.

snyper1982
Some.

Well why didn't you just say that in your original reply?

Mindset
I'm incognito.

Zack Fair
DUR.

He is Loeb.

snyper1982
I see.

Mindset
DUR.

He is Loeb. I wish I was that famous. eek!

The Great Galen
Since when does loeb spam comic forums with useless post?

Mindset
Since when does loeb spam comic forums with useless post? You'd be surprised. wink

The Great Galen
So then how bout using ur influence to make Thor have a decent comic again?

BradBalboa
Superman accidently farts and blows them all away !! cool stick out tongue

Mindset
Thor comic is actually pretty good thumb up

I personally did not like the Secret Invasion tie in though.

Raoul
Originally posted by Avlon
Pc supes with enhanced durability to magic, kryptonite, and red sun + Torquasm vo/rao.

Yep this is a stomp on the JLA.

yup...

spite, and so on, it'll eventually be closed...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.