Dracula vs Hercules (Immortal)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
an interesting fight i think and difficult to call. i've always liked dracula, and anyone who's been around knows herc is my personal fave in marvel, so . . . thoughts?

Starscream M
Originally posted by leonidas
an interesting fight i think and difficult to call. i've always liked dracula, and anyone who's been around knows herc is my personal fave in marvel, so . . . thoughts? hercules

what could drac possibly do to immortal herc?

Hewhoknowsall
Hercules, spite.

Edit, not a spite, but still win

leonidas
well, his bite has ko'd sif, his mental abilities have made the surfer into a retard, his ability to become mist would be an issue . . . i have a hard time thinking of a non-pis way that herc could actually win this fight . . . erm

even if he only grazed him with a bite, herc could absorb the blood to become god-like in strength ( as he did when he had a small bit of sif's blood and battled thor).

guy222
herc

DestinyGuy678
how would hercules beat him? dracula is faster (I think), definently more versatile, if his bite can weaken apocalypse it would probably weaken hercules too

vansonbee
Originally posted by leonidas
well, his bite has ko'd sif, his mental abilities have made the surfer into a retard, his ability to become mist would be an issue . . . i have a hard time thinking of a non-pis way that herc could actually win this fight . . . erm

even if he only grazed him with a bite, herc could absorb the blood to become god-like in strength ( as he did when he had a small bit of sif's blood and battled thor).

Mephisto can learn a thing or two from driving Surfer crazy from this guy!

Immortal Hercules for the win*

leonidas
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
how would hercules beat him? dracula is faster (I think), definently more versatile, if his bite can weaken apocalypse it would probably weaken hercules too

he is certainly faster and you're right in regards to versatility. his bite WOULD weaken, but what's more it would amp dracula to herc's level. in terms of his strength:

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/draculav13.jpg

true that herc>>colossus, but still. after that scene, i'm almost positive he ohko'd colossus--an impressive feat. he was also fast enough to easily take out wolverine at the same time. when portrayed accurately, dracula can and has been a team buster. just not many people know it . . .

ultimatethor
Dracula is pretty powerful. He has done pretty good against surfer and knocked classic strange for a loop.

Kasper Gutman
I see this as a draw. Dracula turning into a mist at any point can prolong this fight. Herc could possible win by staking Dracula or tricking him into the sunlight but that doesn't sound like a Herc fight. I see Dracula biting him which following many on panel poisoning would enrage Herc and give him flashbacks to the BC times like usual. I don't really see a winner or loser in this fight.

the ninjak
Vampires originate from Cthon and Cthon is older than the Olympian Gods. But Zeus' blood should be strong enough to repel it.

Bouboumaster
Does Dracula have balls?

If yes, then Hercules ftw

tideoftime
If it were a simple, raw physical power - fight, then of course Immortal Herc would win; unfortunately for Herc, that isn't stipulated, and Marvel's Dracula has a history of standing against very powerful beings and making a win against them (even if, of course, he eventually loses due to PIS/CIS, or in some cases legitimate story points). I'll tentatively edge with Dracula, as while not physically as powerful, his versatility, mental powers, and extreme guile make it possible for him to make 6+/10 (though the wins Herc makes will be absolute power-slams on Drac, enough to eventually pulverize him into bits if he doens't mist and retreat... though even if Herc smashes him, Drac will eventually come back -- it's what he does... wink )

the ninjak
Originally posted by tideoftime
If it were a simple, raw physical power - fight, then of course Immortal Herc would win; unfortunately for Herc, that isn't stipulated, and Marvel's Dracula has a history of standing against very powerful beings and making a win against them (even if, of course, he eventually loses due to PIS/CIS, or in some cases legitimate story points). I'll tentatively edge with Dracula, as while not physically as powerful, his versatility, mental powers, and extreme guile make it possible for him to make 6+/10 (though the wins Herc makes will be absolute power-slams on Drac, enough to eventually pulverize him into bits if he doens't mist and retreat... though even if Herc smashes him, Drac will eventually come back -- it's what he does... wink )

But how can drac actually put Herc down? he was able to infect Apocalypse because he was a mutant, even with alien evolutionary tech. But Zeus' blood will probably make him immune. And in mist form he wouldn't be able to do much.

It goes to Herc

tideoftime
Originally posted by the ninjak
But how can drac actually put Herc down? he was able to infect Apocalypse because he was a mutant, even with alien evolutionary tech. But Zeus' blood will probably make him immune. And in mist form he wouldn't be able to do much.

It goes to Herc

Drac is much more clever than Herc, and his bite attack is supernaturally powerful -- while Immortal Herc is incredibly durable, Drac has a chance to put the fang on him, and could gain a power boost from his blood (as he has with others in the past); and while Herc is resistant to many things, and could recover from almost any conventional assault, Drac could put the mind-whammy on him, especially after getting a bite (which makes the whammy more effective) -- Drac has mind-controlled even the likes of Classic Strange, when Strange was powerful, and gotten away with it. Drac has ways of winning. Of course, as I said, Herc can also get a number of wins via Uber-Strength and being pretty damn near unstoppable for most conventional fights -- this isn't a slam in Drac's favor, by any means. But I give the edge to Drac, with a fair share of wins to Herc.

complexbrother
http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/6052/newclaphypercj6.gif

just replace Hercules for Hulk and theres no wy Drac could win .

tideoftime
Originally posted by complexbrother
http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/6052/newclaphypercj6.gif

just replace Hercules for Hulk and theres no wy Drac could win .

Now see, that's a *very* narrow view of this battle: while Herc's blood (being mystical) would not doubt appeal to Drac, and Hulk's mutated blood may even be harmful, Immortal Herc actually stands a much better chance in this than (the "average" version) Hulk -- Hulk would be more susceptable to Drac's mental influence than Herc, generally speaking, and could therefore be subdued more readily. Drac could also fake his being dead (even decaying to a skeletal state, which he has done before to "fake out" opponents - Dr. Strange in that particular instance), allowing Hulk's strength/durability to scale down to "standard", and then launch a subtle attack that subdues him mentally/mystically. Guile and cunning in combat: Drac has that in spades...

Let's think things through, people... and not just one-dimensionally.

snoopdogg
Dracula stomps.

Lord Feron
Think Drac has a tactical advantage but I wonder if Drac can pierce him with his fangs and how that would play out against the divine blood of odin.

Anyway ppl say his gaze kind mind**** his opponent and i don't see Herc having any kind of defense against that.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by tideoftime
Now see, that's a *very* narrow view of this battle: while Herc's blood (being mystical) would not doubt appeal to Drac, and Hulk's mutated blood may even be harmful, Immortal Herc actually stands a much better chance in this than (the "average" version) Hulk -- Hulk would be more susceptable to Drac's mental influence than Herc, generally speaking, and could therefore be subdued more readily. Drac could also fake his being dead (even decaying to a skeletal state, which he has done before to "fake out" opponents - Dr. Strange in that particular instance), allowing Hulk's strength/durability to scale down to "standard", and then launch a subtle attack that subdues him mentally/mystically. Guile and cunning in combat: Drac has that in spades...

Let's think things through, people... and not just one-dimensionally.

Hulk have a high resistance to tp/magic. Plus, his monstruous healing factor might prevent him to become a vampire

Mindset
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Dracula stomps. But Blade wins?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Mindset
But Blade wins? Took long enough.

Trackz
But Blade wins? a lot of draculas stronger abilities don't work on blade

Mindset
What wouldn't work on Blade that allows him to stomp Herc, as snoopdogg put it?

the ninjak
But Blade wins?

Fire burns wood
Wood blocks water
Water puts out fire

HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY!!!!!

Trackz
What wouldn't work on Blade that allows him to stomp Herc, as snoopdogg put it? his hypnosis and vampire bite (two of his strongest abilities, some form of these have been used to take out his stronger opponents)

the ninjak
It's just I have never seen Drac take on a God on before...
If his fangs could even penetrate his skin then its on, and he can easily do that emerging from mist form.
But I am pretty sure its impossible to turn a god into a vampire.
But Drac's ability to gain the strength temporarily of the one he drunk would be devastating.
He would just turn into mist again, surround Herc and while he punches aimlessly and wait for the best oppotunity to smash his head into the ground, repeatedly until unconscious.
He would be the best bloodbag Drac ever had.
But that is only if he can pierce his skin.
Amadeaus Cho would be a good slave to.

The Nuul
But Blade wins?

Blade > Drac/SS > Herc...duhhhh!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.