Sasquatch vs Invincible

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superman XX5
Invincble

Vs

Sasquatch

-K-M-
Invincible, especially current who has shown to press over 400 tons (I think easily too, but I could be wrong)

but...(their's always a but :P). If Walter loses control to Tanaraq, forget about it smile

Mrblonde
Originally posted by -K-M-
Invincible, especially current who has shown to press over 400 tons (I think easily too, but I could be wrong)

but...(their's always a but :P). If Walter loses control to Tanaraq, forget about it smile

Wow when did Invincible get that strong ?

UKR
I always thought Sasquatch was kind of weak. He was tough in his early showings but later on he was pretty badly powered down until he wasn't near the Hulk's range anymore. I think in later times he was probably weaker than the Thing, he said so himself. It's a shame, too, considering Sasquatch should be the strongest man in Canada. IMO Marvel should work on making Alpha Flight one of the biggest titles of Marvel and making that team one of the true biggies of the entire MU.

darthgoober
Originally posted by -K-M-

I thought Walter was capable of far more than 400 tons?

Mindset
Originally posted by darthgoober
I thought Walter was capable of far more than 400 tons? He is.

KM doesn't know anything about Alpha Flight. smile

-K-M-
Originally posted by UKR
I always thought Sasquatch was kind of weak. He was tough in his early showings but later on he was pretty badly powered down until he wasn't near the Hulk's range anymore. I think in later times he was probably weaker than the Thing, he said so himself. It's a shame, too, considering Sasquatch should be the strongest man in Canada. IMO Marvel should work on making Alpha Flight one of the biggest titles of Marvel and making that team one of the true biggies of the entire MU.

Meh! literally in the same story ark Sasquatch one-shotted She Hulk who is the same class as Thing. Also just before Infinity Crusade Sasquatch destroyed exo-thing, which was as noted to nearly match his strength in his "Thing" form. He destroyed him, heck Thing couldn't even lay a hit on him.

So take that comment Walter made with a grain of salt, as events contradict that greatly

Originally posted by darthgoober
I thought Walter was capable of far more than 400 tons?

Yes and no

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.