Reproductive Responsability

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Devil King
I've recently been exposed to two "reality" television series that involve 2 human beings reproducing. The one I'd like to focus on is a series focused on the fact that 2 human beings have had 17 children and apparently another on the way. In researching this particular family I've found that they seem to think it's their god-given responsability to breed the planet into the ground to justify their religious perspective. Last week I saw an episode where this family invited another family, with almost as many children, to their needlessly comsuptive home to show their solidarity with other couples who have bred out of control. Sadly, in my on-line research, I have found that these people are doing this because they believe that it's their responsability to screw, pop out a baby and raise them to be little clones of themselves. In fact, the episode I watched involved these two families taking their off spring (by bus, no ****ing less) to Branson, Missouri so they would not be influenced by the evils of reality while also getting a healthy dose of country music, traditional peanut brittle making and wide collared mormon-esque clothes. To watch the episode, you'd think that this family has 17 individuals that all want to grow up and vote for a theocracy! It's truely a sick, irresponible ideaology. Catholic, Protestant, Baptist, ect; you folks have to assume there is something wrong with these people. I'm dumbfounded by it!

At what point does religious fantasy give way to the limitations and reality of the planet on which we actually live? These people consume an entire poultry farm every few months! They consume hundreds of gallons of milk in a single month! At least the second family of reproductive tyrants are making their own hideously laughable clothes out of scraps! But they're all dressed as 19th century, "little house on the prarie" rejects...and apparently they all WANT to dress the same!

Despite the reality that they're clearly no slave to fashion or independant thought, these families are sucking up resources at an appauling rate! I'm fairly certain their carbon foot print must cover the entire state of Kansas! Their kids all have to dress alike, they all had to clap hands and pray for their outing to a painball gun course, and the worst is that these two families met at a ****ing convention for people who think they should birth another mouth breather every time they decide to screw!

At what point does this insanity have to give way to the reality that the planet can not sustain that kind of willful ignorance? These two people have been given a ****ing reality show! They've been rewarded for demonsrating such reproductive irresponsability.

Frankly, I think the lower half of their offspring should be tossed into the fire at the end of the Beast Master movie.

What does anyone else think about this kind on blatant reproductive irresponsability?

Symmetric Chaos
What's wrong with country music?

As for what I think of them an society. The same thing I think of everyone else.

JCAHO
edit

Devil King
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
What's wrong with country music?

As for what I think of them an society. The same thing I think of everyone else.

There's nothing wrong with country music as long as it doesn't become a mindset.

DigiMark007
Religions have used offspring numbers to bolster their ranks for centuries. If anything, the practice has declined. Birth rates are down everywhere but in the Third World, for entirely different reasons than religious supremacy. Such families, while stupid and unfortunate, are in such a minority as to be moot.

In America, religious people have a slightly higher offspring rate, not surprisingly. But while religion itself may be an overwhelming majority on the planet, and may always be, any particular religion is not, and history has shown to only diversify religious options, not streamline them into fewer denominations. The other major trend has been toward secularization, even in the lifestyles of those who hold to a particular religion. I see no reason why this slow but consistent trend won't continue.

lord xyz
Devil King, you're gay.

If you get more gay people, that will lower the population and reverse their effect.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by lord xyz
Devil King, you're gay.

If you get more gay people, that will lower the population and reverse their effect.

Cure overpopulation. *#^# a dude.

no expression

Symmetric Chaos
Devil King, you're gay.

Alright everyone. You have to make a choice: be gay and save humanity or be straight and have sex with women.

Mindship
IMO, irresponsible reproducing is when you have more kids than you can manage, emotionally or financially. As long as the families can take care of themselves and not impinge on the quality of life for me or society, then live and let live...for now.

As is, I would say this is annoyingly self-indulgent, and as is often the case with indulgent behavior, at some point there's payback, usually unanticipated.
I'll bet at least one of these kids grows up not wanting to have any children at all. Happy Dance

Devil King
Devil King, you're gay.

I have no desire to "cure" the population. I simply want those who operate inside it to operate more responsibly. And to certainly not be rewarded by having their own reality television series. These people are willfully ignorant. They're dillusional and irresponsible. Put on a rubber; it's just that easy. An orgasm doesn't have to be a religious experince.

Originally posted by Mindship
IMO, irresponsible reproducing is when you have more kids than you can manage, emotionally or financially. As long as the families can take care of themselves and not impinge on the quality of life for me or society, then live and let live...for now.

As is, I would say this is annoyingly self-indulgent, and as is often the case with indulgent behavior, at some point there's payback, usually unanticipated.
I'll bet at least one of these kids grows up not wanting to have any children at all. Happy Dance

I think reproductive irresponsability comes about when you think you have been handed a mandate to overproduce children you intend to raise as mouth breathers who have been educated and experienced to think that "Rodeo" drive is a central street in Branson, Missouri where the god-loving cowboy dominates the male cow! These kids are being raised in an atmosphere of willful and intentional ignorance. They're being "protected" from reality in favor of ignorance and stupidity. That's 17 plus kids being raised to belive that they need a bus to have a family or that they need to make friends at their over-breeding, bible-thumping conventions or that they have no responsability to the rest of the world or that they can consume as a matter of obligation to their god! I'm sorry to sound like a communist by inferring that 2 humans shouldn't have 20 children, but there's no need for it; espcially when they do so because of some ignorant subscription to a religion that realisyically does nothing for them or their litter of little house on the prairie clones.

Having 20 kids and blaming it on God is terribly arrogant and self-centered. Guess what? It has nothing to do with god. Slip on a rubber and stop pretending it's divine providence!

If the will of god can be defeated by the human invention of a latex sheath or the one night stand, then "God" doesn't really deserve a whole lot of consideration when it comes to reality.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Devil King
I think reproductive irresponsability comes about when you think you have been handed a mandate to overproduce children you intend to raise as mouth breathers who have been educated and experienced to think that "Rodeo" drive is a central street in Branson, Missouri where the god-loving cowboy dominates the male cow! These kids are being raised in an atmosphere of willful and intentional ignorance. They're being "protected" from reality in favor of ignorance and stupidity. That's 17 plus kids being raised to belive that they need a bus to have a family or that they need to make friends at their over-breeding, bible-thumping conventions or that they have no responsability to the rest of the world or that they can consume as a matter of obligation to their god! I'm sorry to sound like a communist by inferring that 2 humans shouldn't have 20 children, but there's no need for it; espcially when they do so because of some ignorant subscription to a religion that realisyically does nothing for them or their litter of little house on the prairie clones.

Having 20 kids and blaming it on God is terribly arrogant and self-centered. Guess what? It has nothing to do with god. Slip on a rubber and stop pretending it's divine providence!

If the will of god can be defeated by the human invention of a latex sheath or the one night stand, then "God" doesn't really deserve a whole lot of consideration when it comes to reality.

So they had 20 kids.
Earth's Population is about 6,600,000,000 people.

They mean nothing. Maybe they mean a bit more than the typically family but they're still utterly meaningless.

Mindship
As much as I can appreciate your sentiment, I think us normal-breeding folk should just let it go for now, until it can be demonstrated that this family is devouring resources to the detriment of others. If they choose to live in religionistic ignorance and embrace fantasies, then God bless 'em...as long as I can still get a decent meal and follow my own beliefs (did I mention payback? wink)

For what it's worth, I wonder how well this oh-so religious family would "love thy neighbor" if another family with 25 kids and counting moved in next door.

Symmetric Chaos
For what it's worth, I wonder how well this oh-so religious family would "love thy neighbor" if another family with 25 kids and counting moved in next door.

They'd swing.

Mindship
laughing out loud ... Now that's a reality show fer ya (any of them varmints decent lookin'?)

chithappens
I just grabbed my whole face after reading that LOL

lord xyz
I have no desire to "cure" the population. I simply want those who operate inside it to operate more responsibly. And to certainly not be rewarded by having their own reality television series. These people are willfully ignorant. They're dillusional and irresponsible. Put on a rubber; it's just that easy. Well, that was addressing your environmental argument and I read somewhere that there is a gay gene whenever a population gets too much. They're creating more people, but you're kind are stopping the creation of more people.

It is now apparent that you are against irresponsibility. It is quite troublesome how people don't care about this sort of stuff, and how others exploit it by giving them money, but that's because our culture is so peverse and ignorant. It's a cultural thing if anything.

An orgasm doesn't have to be a religious experince. Yes. It. Does. no expression

Devil King
Well, it isn't as though I'm unreasonable in my opinion, especially since they consider "my kind" to be a danger to their lifestyle. I don't consider their choice to be a threat to me, personally. I'm sure everyone participating in this thread is aware that I do not consider homosexuality to be a choice. Participating in certain aspects of the stereotype of that orientation involve a choice, but these people say quite plainly that they consider overbreeding to be a choice and a responsability to their god.

As for a family moving in next door, the episode I saw involved a second overbreeding family that came to visit this family. In one scene, the visiting parents joyously announced that they had just found out that they were now expecting the umpteenth child in their littler. Not to be outdone, the parents of the host family announced in rebuttal that they too were expecting yet another mouth-breather. At this point, you really do get the impression that there is a competition. If I recall correctly, the Arkansas mother of the host family was actually given an award for having that many children.

Now, I'm sure the rest of us can still get a decent meal with no problem from this particular family. But it's not the actual numbers I'm addressing, it's the mindset that caused these 4 people to bring 50 new people into the world. If we're all, as individuals, expected to alter our behavior to benefit everyone else by consuming less and doing more to reduce our impact on resources and environment, then how could the actions of these people be considered anything other than irresponsible and arrogant?

Devil King
laughing out loud ... Now that's a reality show fer ya (any of them varmints decent lookin'?)

That would likely only lead to hundreds of new clones of these 4 irresponsible people. God forbid out of these 60 people, anyone should waste a buck on a rubber.

lord xyz
Well, it isn't as though I'm unreasonable in my opinion, especially since they consider "my kind" to be a danger to their lifestyle. I don't consider their choice to be a threat to me, personally. I'm sure everyone participating in this thread is aware that I do not consider homosexuality to be a choice. The best example, although it's a cartoon, was on American Dad.
Participating in certain aspects of the stereotype of that orientation involve a choice, but these people say quite plainly that they consider overbreeding to be a choice and a responsability to their god. That is very messed up, I agree.

As for a family moving in next door, the episode I saw involved a second overbreeding family that came to visit this family. In one scene, the visiting parents joyously announced that they had just found out that they were now expecting the umpteenth child in their littler. Not to be outdone, the parents of the host family announced in rebuttal that they too were expecting yet another mouth-breather. At this point, you really do get the impression that there is a competition. If I recall correctly, the Arkansas mother of the host family was actually given an award for having that many children. Like I said, the problem is society.

Now, I'm sure the rest of us can still get a decent meal with no problem from this particular family. But it's not the actual numbers I'm addressing, it's the mindset that caused these 4 people to bring 50 new people into the world. If we're all, as individuals, expected to alter our behavior to benefit everyone else by consuming less and doing more to reduce our impact on resources and environment, then how could the actions of these people be considered anything other than irresponsible and arrogant? A very effective and funny method would be to slap them in their faces and yell all your arguments at them at once. When they get offended and counter, repeat. If I saw that, I'd clap.

Robtard
Peanut Brittle = a win.

I'm surprised the husband still wants to go up that pussy after 10 children, let alone 17.

UKR
I've recently been exposed to two "reality" television series that involve 2 human beings reproducing. The one I'd like to focus on is a series focused on the fact that 2 human beings have had 17 children and apparently another on the way. In researching this particular family I've found that they seem to think it's their god-given responsability to breed the planet into the ground to justify their religious perspective. Last week I saw an episode where this family invited another family, with almost as many children, to their needlessly comsuptive home to show their solidarity with other couples who have bred out of control. Sadly, in my on-line research, I have found that these people are doing this because they believe that it's their responsability to screw, pop out a baby and raise them to be little clones of themselves. In fact, the episode I watched involved these two families taking their off spring (by bus, no ****ing less) to Branson, Missouri so they would not be influenced by the evils of reality while also getting a healthy dose of country music, traditional peanut brittle making and wide collared mormon-esque clothes. To watch the episode, you'd think that this family has 17 individuals that all want to grow up and vote for a theocracy! It's truely a sick, irresponible ideaology. Catholic, Protestant, Baptist, ect; you folks have to assume there is something wrong with these people. I'm dumbfounded by it!

At what point does religious fantasy give way to the limitations and reality of the planet on which we actually live? These people consume an entire poultry farm every few months! They consume hundreds of gallons of milk in a single month! At least the second family of reproductive tyrants are making their own hideously laughable clothes out of scraps! But they're all dressed as 19th century, "little house on the prarie" rejects...and apparently they all WANT to dress the same!

Despite the reality that they're clearly no slave to fashion or independant thought, these families are sucking up resources at an appauling rate! I'm fairly certain their carbon foot print must cover the entire state of Kansas! Their kids all have to dress alike, they all had to clap hands and pray for their outing to a painball gun course, and the worst is that these two families met at a ****ing convention for people who think they should birth another mouth breather every time they decide to screw!

At what point does this insanity have to give way to the reality that the planet can not sustain that kind of willful ignorance? These two people have been given a ****ing reality show! They've been rewarded for demonsrating such reproductive irresponsability.

Frankly, I think the lower half of their offspring should be tossed into the fire at the end of the Beast Master movie.

What does anyone else think about this kind on blatant reproductive irresponsability?

These people have something wrong with their heads and their grandkids will undoubtedly have either extra or missing fingers and/or possibly other body parts (they'll probably have both missing and extra body parts). But I've never seen "Beastmaster". What's it about? It sounds like a "Conan" ripoff.

UKR
Originally posted by UKR
These people have something wrong with their heads and their grandkids will undoubtedly have either extra or missing fingers and/or possibly other body parts (in all likeliness they'll all have both missing and extra body parts). But I've never seen "Beastmaster". What's it about? It sounds like a "Conan" ripoff.

Dang, I quoted myself. Can the moderator erase this thing?

Devil King
Originally posted by UKR
These people have something wrong with their heads and their grandkids will undoubtedly have either extra or missing fingers and/or possibly other body parts (they'll probably have both missing and extra body parts). But I've never seen "Beastmaster". What's it about? It sounds like a "Conan" ripoff.

Why would they have missing fingers? They're over-breeding, not inbreeding.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.