Who has destroyed a planet on strength alone??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

finalflash
I mean destroyed a planet with their fists, foot,shoulders,head or any part of their bodies. No hammers, axes or energy blasts, just pure strength. No I THINK HE OR SHE COULD PLEASE.. I want people who have DONE IT ON PANEL.

Lord Feron
Gladiator!!!!!!

Bentley
A random Celestial.

fangirl101
Who's destroyed a planet that was quantifiable? How big was it? What was it made of?

Wei Phoenix
Gladiator three blows

Raoul
Originally posted by finalflash
I mean destroyed a planet with their fists, foot,shoulders,head or any part of their bodies. No hammers, axes or energy blasts, just pure strength. No I THINK HE OR SHE COULD PLEASE.. I want people who have DONE IT ON PANEL.

you REALLY think i should leave this open given your record on the forum?

finalflash
Originally posted by Raoul
you REALLY think i should leave this open given your record on the forum? Why close it?? It will prove a point.

Raoul
Why close it?? It will prove a point.

which is?

people are suddenly incapable of doing things purely because they haven't done them before?

finalflash
Originally posted by fangirl101
Who's destroyed a planet that was quantifiable? How big was it? What was it made of? No answer huh??

Galan007
superman prime.

finalflash
which is?

people are suddenly incapable of doing things purely because they haven't done them before? What people? Who do you think can destroy a planet with strength alone??

finalflash
So far i have gladiator and superman prime. Any one else??

Endrict Nuul
No answer huh??

So your are trolling FG than.

Wei Phoenix
What people? Who do you think can destroy a planet with strength alone??

Hulk could, Trion Juggernaut, Superman, anyone with the Power Gem.

iceman24567
I think somebody is an obvious sock.

finalflash
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
So your are trolling FG than. No, fangirl did not give an answer.

Superman XX5
Majestic

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by iceman24567
I think somebody is an obvious sock.

ban banned

finalflash
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Hulk could, Trion Juggernaut, Superman, anyone with the Power Gem. Trion juggernaut might be able, no Power Gem allowed. Hulk or superman have never even come close to being able to.

Raoul
What people? Who do you think can destroy a planet with strength alone??

tis a big list...

finalflash
Originally posted by iceman24567
I think somebody is an obvious sock. Whats a sock??

Endless Mike
Drax

Thanos

Champion of the Universe

Beta Ray Bill

Grey Hulk if you count that huge asteroid

finalflash
tis a big list... Now people want me banned because they cannot add names. That's my point, you know who they want to name, but cannot, they see gladiators name along with superman primes so i now become a sock and a troll that they want banned.

Raoul
Now people want me banned because they cannot add names. That's my point, you know who they want to name, but cannot, they see gladiators name along with superman primes so i now become a sock and a troll that they want banned.

you're on thin ice as it is as regards socking/trolling.

finalflash
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Drax

Thanos

Champion of the Universe

Beta Ray Bill

Grey Hulk if you count that huge asteroid No power gems or hammers. Has thanos or champion destroyed one with strength alone?? if so then i will add them to the list.

kgkg
kgkg can do it

finalflash
you're on thin ice as it is as regards socking/trolling. Goodbye KMC. Raoul, please close this. I will never post again.

Endless Mike
The Power Gem wasn't working for Champion at that time - it was basically a useless trinket

The hammer didn't give BRB any extra strength

snyper1982
you're on thin ice as it is as regards socking/trolling.

I really don't see what the problem with this thread is. I don't know his posting history, but it seems to be a pretty valid question as far as I can see.

finalflash
Originally posted by snyper1982
I really don't see what the problem with this thread is. I don't know his posting history, but it seems to be a pretty valid question as far as I can see. I only post facts, i have never trolled anyone, all i have asked for is proof, go read my answers and you will see. Thanks for your post.

janus77
Hulk - the asteroid feat.

finalflash
Originally posted by janus77
Hulk - the asteroid feat. Debatable. Was it strength or durability plus being propelled into it... or both??

janus77
Debatable. Was it strength or durability plus being propelled into it... or both??
what debate?

if it was propulsive force, they didn't need Hulk, but the text and the plot state otherwise.

it's not as if that's a particularly high end feat for Hulk either, he's done far more impressive stuff.

Xplosive
Trion juggernaut might be able, no Power Gem allowed. Hulk or superman have never even come close to being able to.

Hulk asteroid feat and Hulk would do it easily. Do you really think WWH would have any trouble tearing Earth apart? Or Superman with his strength? No, they wouldn't have.

There are more that could do it and do it easily. But who has actually destroy it and was seen, was Gladiator. He had done it easily actually.

finalflash
what debate?

if it was propulsive force, they didn't need Hulk, but the text and the plot state otherwise.

it's not as if that's a particularly high end feat for Hulk either, he's done far more impressive stuff. Hulk was at base strength when he destroyed that asteroid, So wonderman, thing, Hercules maybe could have done it.. just a theory on my part, not a fact.

Juntai
Originally posted by Xplosive
Hulk asteroid feat and Hulk would do it easily. Do you really think WWH would have any trouble tearing Earth apart? Or Superman with his strength? No, they wouldn't have.

There are more that could do it and do it easily. But who has actually destroy it and was seen, was Gladiator. He had done it easily actually. Gladiator was pretty confident that planetoid couldn't beat him h2h. lol.

janus77
Hulk was at base strength when he destroyed that asteroid, So wonderman, thing, Hercules maybe could have done it.. just a theory on my part, not a fact.
what makes you think Hulk was at "base strength"?

you know he can be as strong as he needs to be without having to be angry, right?

he braced hundreds of billions of tons without the slightest hint of anger (although Reed sought to make him angry, thereafter).

I can't see what there is to debate about that feat, just strikes me as odd and nit-pick-y in a way.

finalflash
Originally posted by Xplosive

There are more that could do it and do it easily. But who has actually destroy it and was seen, was Gladiator. He had done it easily actually. Superman and hulk at base strength could not, Sundipp? maybe,hulk angry as hell? possible. But they have never been shown at that power level unless they take on another name.. WWH or allstar,prime,one million. etc. current hulk or current supes without some kind of strength boost could not.. and a outside boost is illegal here.

ultimatethor
Hulk counting the asteroid
gladiator
BRB with a hammer shot
Champion

janus77
Superman and hulk at base strength could not, Sundipp? maybe,hulk angry as hell? possible. But they have never been shown at that power level unless they take on another name.. WWH or allstar,prime,one million. etc. current hulk or current supes without some kind of strength boost could not.. and a outside boost is illegal here.
"base strength" is meaningless, unless he's up against another dynamic power.

Hulk doesn't need to be angry to be powerful, he just needs to be stressed - say a mountain falling or the planet splitting apart...

finalflash
what makes you think Hulk was at "base strength"?

you know he can be as strong as he needs to be without having to be angry, right?

he braced hundreds of billions of tons without the slightest hint of anger (although Reed sought to make him angry, thereafter).

I can't see what there is to debate about that feat, just strikes me as odd and nit-pick-y in a way. True, but the ones that have destroyed a planet would have thrown that mountain into out of space, prime and gladiator would not only brace it, they would have lifted it. And remember, thors mightiest blows with his hammer were called taps.

Wei Phoenix
Trion juggernaut might be able, no Power Gem allowed. Hulk or superman have never even come close to being able to.

Are you sure about that?

janus77
True, but the ones that have destroyed a planet would have thrown that mountain into out of space, prime and gladiator would not only brace it, they would have lifted it. And remember, thors mightiest blows with his hammer were called taps.
pure speculation all that.

what is fact, and on-panel, is that Hulk demolished an asteroid twice the size of earth with a single punch, that he has braced 150BN tons, that he IS stronger than Thor (from classic to current, it's never changed), that he IS stronger than Gladiator etc etc etc...

finalflash
Are you sure about that? Very sure.

rotiart
primordial giants with a wave of their hands

ultimatethor
True, but the ones that have destroyed a planet would have thrown that mountain into out of space, prime and gladiator would not only brace it, they would have lifted it. And remember, thors mightiest blows with his hammer were called taps.

Not really. The reason hulk braced it is that it wasnt just a mountain but rather whole mountain range. There wud be no way to lift it without it collapsing nder its own weight and hence killing all those with him.

occultdestroyer
Comic Book Question forum.

And moving...

finalflash
pure speculation all that.

what is fact, and on-panel, is that Hulk demolished an asteroid twice the size of earth with a single punch, that he has braced 150BN tons, that he IS stronger than Thor (from classic to current, it's never changed), that he IS stronger than Gladiator etc etc etc... Gladiator is stronger than superman..... Superman is stronger that hulk.

Wei Phoenix
Very sure.

So you put Gladiator's strength leagues above Superman?

Wei Phoenix
Gladiator is stronger than superman..... Superman is stronger that hulk.

Didn't Hulk physically beat Gladiator?

Raoul
I really don't see what the problem with this thread is. I don't know his posting history, but it seems to be a pretty valid question as far as I can see.

tis not the question that is the problem, its the way its being asked after finalflash's posts so far...

janus77
Gladiator is stronger than superman..... Superman is stronger that hulk.
and Flash is the strongest one there is yes

umm, yeah... no, Hulk is much stronger than either of them could ever be.

finalflash
Originally posted by ultimatethor
Not really. The reason hulk braced it is that it wasnt just a mountain but rather whole mountain range. There wud be no way to lift it without it collapsing nder its own weight and hence killing all those with him. Hulk braced a small section of that range, the ground held the bulk of that weight... Something superman and gladiator would play with.

Wei Phoenix

umm, yeah... no, Hulk is much stronger than either of them could ever be.

Hulk is not stronger than Superman. You can debate he is stronger than Gladiator but Superman is stronger.

janus77
Hulk braced a small section of that range, the ground held the bulk of that weight... Something superman and gladiator would play with.
umm no, Hulk braced 150BN tons, that's the figure they put to the weight he was bracing.

Hulk, during the Planet Hulk arc when he was weaker than normal, also threw a mountain... pulled trillions of tons together with his bare hands ...

janus77
Hulk is not stronger than Superman. You can debate he is stronger than Gladiator but Superman is stronger.
lol

he has had a run in with Superman before, iirc. Pre-crisis Superman. he just flexed his muscles and shot Superman into orbit.

I'd say Superman couldn't compete with the upper-reaches of Hulk's power.

finalflash

umm, yeah... no, Hulk is much stronger than either of them could ever be. I have seen hulk fight them both, he did not look stronger... He needed the writers to fight gladiator and a plot, superman koed him with ease.

ultimatethor
Hulk braced a small section of that range, the ground held the bulk of that weight... Something superman and gladiator would play with.

Not the point. The point is that the Hulk could not lift it and throw into space or whatever u r talking about because the range wud have collapsed and killed evryone else.

Wei Phoenix
lol

he has had a run in with Superman before, iirc. Pre-crisis Superman. he just flexed his muscles and shot Superman into orbit.

I'd say Superman couldn't compete with the upper-reaches of Hulk's power.

And this is what happended to Hulk. Where is that godly strength now? I mean Superman will not let Hulk get that angry that he can affect him. As you can see Hulk caught him off guard.

Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Hulk still sucks.

http://www.supermantv.net/comics/hulksuperman/hulk6b.jpg

ultimatethor

Who is stronger between hulk and superman can and has been debated forever. Blank statements like hulk isnt stronger than superman wont change that.

finalflash
Didn't Hulk physically beat Gladiator? The writers beat gladiator. On KMC gladiator beats hulk.

Wei Phoenix
Who is stronger between hulk and superman can and has been debated forever. Blank statements like hulk isnt stronger than superman wont change that.

I mean I'm not an expert on either character but has a non-weakened Superman ever struggled to lift something? Has he struggled to do anything physical besides beat someone?

janus77
you can pick and choose a scan but, put the series up and the fact that it's Savage Hulk that is doing the fighting as well as the fact that he doesn't want to fight.
The writers beat gladiator. On KMC gladiator beats hulk.
not in strength he doesn't.

Wei Phoenix
The writers beat gladiator. On KMC gladiator beats hulk.

Thats some great logic there. I wonder which one is more valid and credible.

finalflash
So you put Gladiator's strength leagues above Superman? Gladiator has near-limitless strength, superman does not. If he did he would not need to sun-dip. to get stronger.

ultimatethor
I mean I'm not an expert on either character but has a non-weakened Superman ever struggled to lift something? Has he struggled to do anything physical besides beat someone?

What do u classify as struggled? Because all characters make sounds like "unnf" and "uggh" when lifting things, it doesnt mean they are struggling with it. Anyhow i base my opinion on hulk and supes strengthwise on feats and IMO hulk has the better feats.

Wei Phoenix
Gladiator has near-limitless strength, superman does not. If he did he would not need to sun-dip. to get stronger.

Then why does he usually lose in fights? Don't get me wrong I love Gladiator

finalflash
Thats some great logic there. I wonder which one is more valid and credible. KMC. The wreaker beat hulk in a comicbook.. Go start a thread with hulk vs wreaker and watch it get closed as spite.

Raoul
Gladiator has near-limitless strength, superman does not. If he did he would not need to sun-dip. to get stronger.

you can't be serious.

Wei Phoenix
What do u classify as struggled? Because all characters make sounds like "unnf" and "uggh" when lifting things, it doesnt mean they are struggling with it. Anyhow i base my opinion on hulk and supes strengthwise on feats and IMO hulk has the better feats.

Yeah I know that a grunt doesn't constitute as struggling. Something like the character doubting their strength or if it is blatantly said in the narrative box like

"It was a hard task and almost seemed impossible even for him but in the end Superman did something great with his strength and stuff."

finalflash
Then why does he usually lose in fights? Don't get me wrong I love Gladiator The same reason ALL villians and under-used people lose... to make a hero look good. Spiderman looked really good beating firelord in the books, but firelord would murder him on KMC.

Wei Phoenix
The same reason ALL villians and under-used people lose... to make a hero look good. Spiderman looked really good beating firelord in the books, but firelord would murder him on KMC.

Yeah Gladiator is incredibly under-used. I mean he didn't just stomp Vulcan and nor does he have any amazing feats since he debuted.

finalflash
you can't be serious. Supermans strength has a limit, Tell me gladiators limit? Allstar superman is 3 times stronger than current supes. Thus giving him a limit.

Raoul
Supermans strength has a limit, Tell me gladiators limit? Allstar superman is 3 times stronger than current supes. Thus giving him a limit.

where does it say all star is 3 times stronger?

finalflash
Yeah Gladiator is incredibly under-used. I mean he didn't just stomp Vulcan and nor does he have any amazing feats since he debuted. Is vulcan a hero??

finalflash
where does it say all star is 3 times stronger? Will someone please post a scan showing that allstar superman is 3 times stronger than regular superman, then post the scan where vision states that gladiator has near-limitless strenght.. i cannot post scans yet.

Endrict Nuul
Will someone please post a scan showing that allstar superman is 3 times stronger than regular superman, then post the scan where vision states that gladiator has near-limitless strenght.. i cannot post scans yet.

Hes not 3 times stronger, he just put up 200 Quadrillion tons. Please get the facts straight. And FC Glads is more like a PC supes if anything and he doesnt have near-limitless strenght. Just really really strong thats all. Thats why PC happened, so this madness of super strong off the charts characters stopped but Marvels molding of PC Supes never got changed. He just jobbs here and there.

Priest
Will someone please post a scan showing that allstar superman is 3 times stronger than regular superman, then post the scan where vision states that gladiator has near-limitless strenght.. i cannot post scans yet.
I'm on it.

awecreep

Priest

iceman24567
Lulz at this thread

finalflash
http://img112.imageshack.us/my.php?image=as1xf1.jpg

Endrict Nuul
All Star is a different universe than normal Superman, thats referring to AS Supes only. Just like Ultimate Marvel and 616 are different.

So, I guess Tangent Supes and normal Supes are the same also... no expression

snyper1982
It also doesn't prove that he is 3 times stronger. There is no feat for supes where he is being measured like AS supes like that, that I know of anyways.

Endrict Nuul
It also doesn't prove that he is 3 times stronger. There is no feat for supes where he is being measured like AS supes like that, that I know of anyways.

There is none.

fangirl101
Who has rebuilt a city in mere seconds using just speed and strength?
Who has deflected Combined Skyfather Pantheon blast?
Who has split asteroids bigger than the earth?
Who has outraced Instantaneous travel?
Who has actually pushed by the Juggernaut?

Basically this thread fails. Because it's asking feat specifics. Which can be done for any hero or villain.

I could ask who has created green constructs to recreate the heaven's ladder. And then Assume anyone who hasn't done it, can't do it.

Bentley
Galactus has rebuilt civilizations in mere seconds.

finalflash
It also doesn't prove that he is 3 times stronger. There is no feat for supes where he is being measured like AS supes like that, that I know of anyways. Current superman is no where near allstar superman in strength... thus he has a limit. Common sense.

finalflash
Who has rebuilt a city in mere seconds using just speed and strength?
Who has deflected Combined Skyfather Pantheon blast?
Who has split asteroids bigger than the earth?
Who has outraced Instantaneous travel?
Who has actually pushed by the Juggernaut?

Basically this thread fails. Because it's asking feat specifics. Which can be done for any hero or villain.

I could ask who has created green constructs to recreate the heaven's ladder. And then Assume anyone who hasn't done it, can't do it. Still wont answer the question??

Eel O'Brien
Gladiator does not have unlimited strength. Just because Marvel never had a reboot stating that he was depowered, doesn't mean he hasn't.

There is plenty of on-panel evidence that his strength has been quietly decreased.

finalflash
Originally posted by Eel O'Brien
Gladiator does not have unlimited strength. Just because Marvel never had a reboot stating that he was depowered, doesn't mean he hasn't.

There is plenty of on-panel evidence that his strength has been quietly decreased. Lets see it then.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Eel O'Brien

There is plenty of on-panel evidence that his strength has been quietly decreased.
He had trouble with Colossus. roll eyes (sarcastic)

snyper1982
Current superman is no where near allstar superman in strength... thus he has a limit. Common sense.

I am not saying he doesn't, I am saying he has no quantifiable limit.

fangirl101
Superman gets more powerful as time goes on. Hence why DS used to be far above Superman in strength( Far above the Top Tier) and Superman has been able to match him( when DS has boomtubed)

Enyalus
Gladiator, Champion, Exiles Silver Surfer, and Superman Prime all come to mind....there should be more though. Meh.

Originally posted by Juntai
Gladiator was pretty confident that planetoid couldn't beat him h2h. lol.

Pfft. stick out tongue Gladiator was not anywhere near full confidence when he destroyed that planet in three hits. On the next page, when he's shown floating around the debris and remains of the planet, it talks about him being deeply conflicted over his oaths to the Empress and the Shi'ar, etc. And if one is conflicted, one's obviously not too confident...

Yeah Gladiator is incredibly under-used. I mean he didn't just stomp Vulcan and nor does he have any amazing feats since he debuted.

I dunno if that was sarcasm or not. So incase it wasn't - Gladiator ended the fight with one punch while walking through Vulcan's blast that's capable of vaporizing most forms of matter. Was really cool in this fanboy's opinion.

And if it was sarcasm...shhh.

Badabing
Finalflash, I don't know who you are but you've been reported several times for a variety of issues. Please stop with your trollish ways. Thanks.

Premutos
So far i have gladiator and superman prime. Any one else??

Lobo.

finalflash
Originally posted by Badabing
Finalflash, I don't know who you are but you've been reported several times for a variety of issues. Please stop with your trollish ways. Thanks. Reported for saying that superman cannot destroy a planet? Or WW cannot beat BRB?? Show me one post where i have trolled anyone.. People started reporting me when i asked this question about who has destroyed a planet on panel without the use of power boosts or weapons??

fangirl101
Reported for saying that superman cannot destroy a planet? Or WW cannot beat BRB?? Show me one post where i have trolled anyone.. People started reporting me when i asked this question about who has destroyed a planet on panel without the use of power boosts or weapons??
Gladiator can't fight at light speeds. now what.

finalflash
Originally posted by Enyalus
Gladiator, Champion, Exiles Silver Surfer, and Superman Prime all come to mind....there should be more though. Meh.

Pfft. stick out tongue Gladiator was not anywhere near full confidence when he destroyed that planet in three hits. On the next page, when he's shown floating around the debris and remains of the planet, it talks about him being deeply conflicted over his oaths to the Empress and the Shi'ar, etc. And if one is conflicted, one's obviously not too confident...

I dunno if that was sarcasm or not. So incase it wasn't - Gladiator ended the fight with one punch while walking through Vulcan's blast that's capable of vaporizing most forms of matter. Was really cool in this fanboy's opinion.

And if it was sarcasm...shhh. We now have champion, gladiator, Exiles silver surfer and prime ( has Exiles ever did it? )

finalflash
Gladiator can't fight at light speeds. now what. He attacked a machine at near-lightspeed, Fought thor who was amped in speed to a point that faster than light starships looked as if they were frozen in time, Hit torch so fast he didnt see him move. roll eyes (sarcastic)

fangirl101
He attacked a machine at near-lightspeed, Fought thor who was amped in speed to a point that faster than light starships looked as if they were frozen in time, Hit torch so fast he didnt see him move. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Doesn't say on the panel light speed. It doesn't count.

finalflash
He had trouble with Colossus. roll eyes (sarcastic) Did he have trouble with vulcan?? Colossus is stronger than spiderman who knocked back superman. But thats just comics, wont happen on here.

fangirl101
Did he have trouble with vulcan?? Colossus is stronger than spiderman who knocked back superman. But thats just comics, wont happen on here.
Spiderman met Superman in a canon comic? nope.
He beat Vulcan. Lulz big whoop. So did Polaris. With a flick of her finger.

finalflash
Doesn't say on the panel light speed. It doesn't count. Nor does vega to earth without on panel speed.. roll eyes (sarcastic) But someone was going 100 times the speed of light, in FULL control and landed on earth without any problem. cool

Mindset

He beat Vulcan. Lulz big whoop. So did Polaris. With a flick of her finger. when?

finalflash
Spiderman met Superman in a canon comic? nope.
He beat Vulcan. Lulz big whoop. So did Polaris. With a flick of her finger. Ultrra beat superman, a gas station beat superman, Doomsday embarrassed him, CM koed him, WW hangs with him.. Gladiator hangs with tyrant. roll eyes (sarcastic)

fangirl101
Ultrra beat superman, a gas station beat superman, Doomsday embarrassed him, CM koed him, WW hangs with him.. Gladiator hangs with tyrant. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Gladiator hangs with Tyrant? Like where? a bar? cuz certainly not in power.

Superman was beaten by a gas station during his depowered Years. Doomsday is above the top tier. And constantly adapts. Wonder Woman has also hung with Captain Nazi, Captain marvel, Ares, Daxamites, white martians etc. Not a low showing.

Endrict Nuul
spiderman who knocked back superman. But thats just comics, wont happen on here.

Lulz....your postings = epic fail.

Superman XX5
Hyperion has as well.

Cavalier
what debate?

it's not as if that's a particularly high end feat for Hulk either, he's done far more impressive stuff. Unless you're trying to say that the feat was pure strength (lulz), then it's still not a useable feat for this thread.

janus77
Originally posted by Cavalier
Unless you're trying to say that the feat was pure strength (lulz), then it's still not a useable feat for this thread.
unless you're seriously suggesting otherwise ("lulz" and also, what's your proof?), yeah it is usable and perfectly valid.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Superman XX5
Hyperion has as well.

For serious?

Gladiator can't fight at light speeds. now what.

I know you're just using the same logic that he was using, but I'm gonna go ahead and clear it up anyway. When he Fantastic Four and Thor were being amped to Flash-like speeds (they appeared invisible to everyone else they were moving so fast), Gladiator had been flying in hyperspace for several hours under his own power. To enter hyperspace, ya need to be going FTL. He then blitzes Thor, presumably at the same speed or faster, seeing as how it never mentions him slowing down after sighting the team.

And then you have his travel speed, on panel, at at least 100 times light speed. And him bullrushing and disarming a missile system at near-light speed (about the same speed Flash uses to generate his IMP), plus him punching at Reed's hologram nearly invisible-fast.

Cavalier
unless you're seriously suggesting otherwise ("lulz" and also, what's your proof?), yeah it is usable and perfectly valid. Because he used a device to propel him into it.... no expression

A bullet could kill a man. This does not mean that a bullet with no propulsion could do the same thing.

Enyalus
A bullet could kill a man. This does not mean that a bullet with no propulsion could do the same thing.

Unless they're a Daxamite...then that lead might be a problem. big grin

xJLxKing
Mostly any Superman Version should be on the list.
AS Superman, 1mil Superman, PC Superman, Currect Superman, Golden Superman

Any ways, it was stated that Gladiator at full confidence has the power to destroy a planet/earth in one punch. This is what I read in a thread a while I go. I don't really know if its true. However, he isn't stronger then Superman as some may think.

Enyalus
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Mostly any Superman Version should be on the list.
AS Superman, 1mil Superman, PC Superman, Currect Superman, Golden Superman

I'd disagree with AS Supes being on that list. And if we're to believe Supes' own words (I do), he can destroy "small planets."

Any ways, it was stated that Gladiator at full confidence has the power to destroy a planet/earth in one punch. This is what I read in a thread a while I go. I don't really know if its true. However, he isn't stronger then Superman as some may think.

Narration panel said he can collapse stars with his bare hands (at full confidence, presumably), and he himself stated that he's capable of moving planets out of their orbits. No small feat.

Enyalus
Add to the on-panel-destroying-a-planet-with-brute-force, the demoness Asteroth. (Marvel)

xJLxKing
Although I don't have good experience in many character I will say that AS Superman has shown better feats. Well that my Opinion. Didn't he like defeat Solaris?

Would the question be how big the stars are. Superman has defeat Solaris, didn't he, or is it just me? I mean superman did hold a Black Hole in his hand. Although the question was how big was it right?

Enyalus
Although I don't have good experience in many character I will say that AS Superman has shown better feats. Well that my Opinion. Didn't he like defeat Solaris?

Would the question be how big the stars are. Superman has defeat Solaris, didn't he, or is it just me? I mean superman did hold a Black Hole in his hand. Although the question was how big was it right?

Yes, he defeated Solaris virtually solo. But Solaris was about the size of a three storey building at the time...and is an "artificial sun," so not the real deal at all. The smallest stars (neutron stars) are at least 20 kilometers in diameter.

Superman XX5
So did Beta ray bill

xJLxKing
Yes, he defeated Solaris virtually solo. But Solaris was about the size of a three storey building at the time...and is an "artificial sun," so not the real deal at all. The smallest stars (neutron stars) are at least 20 kilometers in diameter.
Okay I will take that as an win for you. However, Gladiator hasn't shown that feat. Superman on the other hand has shown to hold and pressure a Black hole. The have the power to eat/pressure a star.

Enyalus
Okay I will take that as an win for you. However, Gladiator hasn't shown that feat. Superman on the other hand has shown to hold and pressure a Black hole. The have the power to eat/pressure a star.

...The black hole was like, a few inches in diameter. And it was practically killing him.

xJLxKing
...The black hole was like, a few inches in diameter. And it was practically killing him.
A black hole of that Size can destroy the world you know. It would still suck the sun right in!

finalflash
Lulz....your postings = epic fail. Show me where current superman has destroyed a planet with strength alone or you fail. Nothing else, show proof or its over.

janus77
Because he used a device to propel him into it.... no expression

distortion, show me the scan that proves he used it to "propel him into it ", as opposed to the narration of the events, which concern themselves with getting Hulk into space so that he can shoot the asteroid (instead of which, he decides to smash it).

he was propelled into space, that's what the scientist made the device for, that's what it did.

finalflash
Okay I will take that as an win for you. However, Gladiator hasn't shown that feat. Superman on the other hand has shown to hold and pressure a Black hole. The have the power to eat/pressure a star. Gladiator contained an explosion that would have destroyed half the solar system.. What does a solar system consists of??

xJLxKing
Gladiator contained an explosion that would have destroyed half the solar system.. What does a solar system consists of??
Hold up!! How can he destroy a Solar System by punching?? Either way that power isn't all that great(still great) compared to a Black Hole. They can't really be stoped. However, I don't know if this "law" also applies to DC/Marvel universe.

Enyalus
A black hole of that Size can destroy the world you know. It would still suck the sun right in!

Nah, that's not true. A black hole of that size's event horizon would only extent outward about a foot. Anything 1.6 times further away than that wouldn't feel the slightest bit of pull. It's why at the heart of our galaxy we can have a black hole that's billions of times larger than our sun, yet our galaxy still exists and functions just fine.

Far enough away from the event horizon of a black hole, and you feel nothing. A black hole a few inches wide wouldn't effect a house-sized object. Let alone a city block or a planet.

finalflash
Hold up!! How can he destroy a Solar System by punching?? Either way that power isn't all that great(still great) compared to a Black Hole. They can't really be stoped. However, I don't know if this "law" also applies to DC/Marvel universe. Gladiator punched a planet and destroyed it.. Something supes has NEVER DONE.. He contained that blast that would have destroyed planets,suns etc. Can that pecan size blackhole eat a solar system.

xJLxKing
Nah, that's not true. A black hole of that size's event horizon would only extent outward about a foot. Anything 1.6 times further away than that wouldn't feel the slightest bit of pull. It's why at the heart of our galaxy we can have a black hole that's billions of times larger than our sun, yet our galaxy still exists and functions just fine.

Far enough away from the event horizon of a black hole, and you feel nothing. A black hole a few inches wide wouldn't effect a house-sized object. Let alone a city block or a planet.
Actually, I saw the history channel about that. They explained that that "black hole" is actually sleeping, they said that it can awake, but its not active. It's called a Super Black Hole(I think).

I don't think Superman has punched a planet, but he has done othe rfeats that are greater then that. One of them is holding a Black Hole. A Black Hole has the greatest amount of gravity, it even pulls light itself. It surely can make a huge Sun into a small sized. It would be smaller then a Atom(imo)

Enyalus
Actually, I saw the history channel about that. They explained that that "black hole" is actually sleeping, they said that it can awake, but its not active. It's called a Super Black Hole(I think).

All you need to do is go to wikipedia and look up "Black Hole" and "Supermassive Black Hole."

And yes, black holes are singularities usually, which take up exactly one point in space. Much smaller than an atom.

xJLxKing

All you need to do is go to wikipedia and look up "Black Hole" and "Supermassive Black Hole."

And yes, black holes are singularities usually, which take up exactly one point in space. Much smaller than an atom.
Although Wiki is a good source of information, it not that "accurate" Some poeple edit it. Either way that the one I was talking about, and If I am right, it say that its not active, correct?

Enyalus
Although Wiki is a good source of information, it not that "accurate" Some poeple edit it. Either way that the one I was talking about, and If I am right, it say that its not active, correct?

Not correct. If you're more than 1.5 times the Schwarzschild radius away from the black hole's event horizon (don't make me post the equation), you'll experience the same gravity as you would normally experience from an object with the same mass. And a black hole possessing a diameter of a few inches is not going to have a high amount of mass.

The supermassive black hole at the center of our galaxy, for instance, is 4.1 million times more massive (heavier) than our sun, Sol.

xJLxKing
Not correct. If you're more than 1.5 times the Schwarzschild radius away from the black hole's event horizon (don't make me post the equation), you'll experience the same gravity as you would normally experience from an object with the same mass. And a black hole possessing a diameter of a few inches is not going to have a high amount of mass.

The supermassive black hole at the center of our galaxy, for instance, is 4.1 million times more massive (heavier) than our sun, Sol.
I think you misunderstood my point. What I am trying to say that the Size of the Black does not matter when it comes to it sucking up everything. Even if its the size of a nail, or a tooth, it will still suck the sun in, eventually! Correct??? So to hold the black hold using only your palm would take unimaginable power. It really can be counted as nothing should get out of the black hole gravity. Superman however did hold it(even some pain or w.e. it was). That takes much more energy then punching a planet would

Enyalus
I think you misunderstood my point. What I am trying to say that the Size of the Black does not matter when it comes to it sucking up everything. Even if its the size of a nail, or a tooth, it will still suck the sun in, eventually! Correct??? So to hold the black hold using only your palm would take unimaginable power. It really can be counted as nothing should get out of the black hole gravity. Superman however did hold it(even some pain or w.e. it was). That takes much more energy then punching a planet would

If you were to place that black hole that Superman was holding into the sun, it would suck up about 2-3 feet of the sun and its power, and that'd be it. It would not suck everything up. And while I agree that holding it in his hand is quite the feat, it's quite different from punching a planet apart.

And containing a solar system shattering blast is comparable, IMO.

finalflash
I think you misunderstood my point. What I am trying to say that the Size of the Black does not matter when it comes to it sucking up everything. Even if its the size of a nail, or a tooth, it will still suck the sun in, eventually! Correct??? So to hold the black hold using only your palm would take unimaginable power. It really can be counted as nothing should get out of the black hole gravity. Superman however did hold it(even some pain or w.e. it was). That takes much more energy then punching a planet would Hyperion, supreme, gladiator or even wonder woman could have held that pecan sized black hole.. If that explosion that gladiator contained was in that small room with superman and the others, it would have blown up the earth and that pecan sized black hole, superman and everybody else, it would have got mars, the sun, the moon, pluto, wonder womans mother and a WHOLE lot more.

vlaaad12345
The blackhole was going to suck in the solar system...superman holding it was the only thing preventing it from fully releasing...it was his strength that was holding it back so yes Im going to say that superman could crack/destroy a planet if he really wanted to,he has had atleast 1 upgrade since he held the mini black hole.

Nestical
Goodbye KMC. Raoul, please close this. I will never post again.

confused youre still here? anyways,what about terrax?shouldnt he be able to do it?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Nestical
confused youre still here? anyways,what about terrax?shouldnt he be able to do it?

You've read the OP, right? Beta Ray and Terrax are auto-ruled out.

Nestical
You've read the OP, right? Beta Ray and Terrax are auto-ruled out.

oh,oops.i guess i half assed read that part when my daughter came in here to talk to me. stick out tongue

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Nestical

Yeah, I though he was leaving also. no expression

finalflash
Yeah, I though he was leaving also. no expression I decided to not let fanboys or girls run me off, Superman is their god and cannot be beaten or outclassed by people like the beyonder to them. So i enjoy them being silly.

xJLxKing
I am glad that Vlaad12345(correct?) proved my points. To quote him

Cavalier
distortion, show me the scan that proves he used it to "propel him into it ", as opposed to the narration of the events, which concern themselves with getting Hulk into space so that he can shoot the asteroid (instead of which, he decides to smash it).

he was propelled into space, that's what the scientist made the device for, that's what it did. You realize that if Hulk got actually into space, he'd maintain the velocity he shot out at?

Basically, anus77, unless you're trying to suggest that by flying through the thing (CLEARLY depicted in art), he had a velocity of 0 mph, and simply punched the thing and then fell, then there's no arguing this point.

And if you are trying to say that, there's even less point in arguing this, as you're simply blinded by fanboyism to the point where you're going to blatantly lie and misconstrue about what's on panel.

If you'd prefer to act like you're mentally unfit to coherently debate rather then concede the obvious, be my guest.

Here's the scan in question.

http://img73.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mcp5230jq3.jpg

Even the Hulk disagrees with you on this point, anus.

Red Hulk
Basically, anus77 laughing out loud

Raoul
I decided to not let fanboys or girls run me off, Superman is their god and cannot be beaten or outclassed by people like the beyonder to them. So i enjoy them being silly.

i'll take a fanboy over a biased hater any day of the week...

Mighty Saxon
if worldbreaker hulk would have been let go he would have broken the world easily

finalflash
i'll take a fanboy over a biased hater any day of the week... I dont have to hate on sombody that needs help to do this.http://img205.imageshack.us/my.php?image=earthfx3.jpg

Raoul
I dont have to hate on sombody that needs help to do this.http://img205.imageshack.us/my.php?image=earthfx3.jpg

wait. so because he's not doing it alone, he suddenly needs help? do you have an actual scan of superman asking them to help him? maybe someone else was unable to do it, so asked for superman's help?

finalflash
Originally posted by Mighty Saxon
if worldbreaker hulk would have been let go he would have broken the world easily He is added on then.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>