The Flash IV (Wally West) vs Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endrict Nuul
Who wins?

BTW, no stealing speed.

kgkg
Wally West wins

Raoul
wally.

iceman24567
Wally takes it.

Bentley
Flash. As far as I know Sentry is a overpowered idiot who doesn't have enough speed feats to compete here. Also, if Flash cannot physically put him down (not sure if that has ever happened) then he can bfr for the easy win.

Harbinger
IMPs FTW.

iceman24567
I think Sentry would go down confused Flash is too fast in forum matches characters like Sentry go down.

Bada's Palin
lulz

Ryuugi
Wally West runs around the planet and hits Sentry with an IMP. He then does it again. Several times a second. For a minute.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Ryuugi
Wally West runs around the planet and hits Sentry with an IMP. He then does it again. Several times a second. For a minute.

If we're neglecting CIS like that, then Sentry flies in the air and blows up the planet DBZ style.

Hewhoknowsall
Sentry stalemated Galactus...... or was that Adam Warlock?

I don't know enough about Sentry though to call this.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall

I don't know enough about Sentry though to call this.

Spiderman claims Sentry stalemated Galactus. Off-panel. And since Spiderman couldn't have been a personal observer, his statement is highly questionable.

Premutos
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall

Sentry never stalemated Galactus on panel, we are supposed to believe he did just cause Spidey said so.

And would you trust a guy who trades his supermodel wife for his 120 years old aunt? Neither would I.

So Wally wins this.

Ryuugi
Originally posted by Enyalus
If we're neglecting CIS like that, then Sentry flies in the air and blows up the planet DBZ style.

Couldn't the Flash start hitting him before he can do that. Or, hell, before his brain has enough time to start forming thoughts?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Ryuugi
Couldn't the Flash start hitting him before he can do that. Or, hell, before his brain has enough time to start forming thoughts?

Sentry's got superspeed, too. Obviously not as much so as Flash, but...

Now, in a CIS environment, I totally agree that Wally kicks his ass.

big grin

Premutos
Before Sentry's brain has enough time to start forming thoughts Wally would have far enough time to bring around the Cosmic Treadmill, use it to time-travel to the '60s and smack the junkie on the side of the head before he drinks any beefed-up version of the Super-Soldier Serum.

Priest
Sentry wins.

Mindset
Spiderman claims Sentry stalemated Galactus. Off-panel. And since Spiderman couldn't have been a personal observer, his statement is highly questionable. Why couldn't Spiderman have been an observer, I thought Galactus was attacking Earth or something and Spiderman was talking about it.

fascistcrusader
If Sentry doesn't act like a moron he could just fly up and start nuking the battlefield from afar.

If he's going to be stupid Wally will walk all over him. If he tries to fight close in at all he'll never be able to touch the Flash.

Mindset
Sentry is stupid, he can not change who he is.

Zack Fair

No.

He is a hero after all. He wouldn't destroy Earth just to take a win. And no that is not character induced stupidity. Its just part of his character. Shit Bob didn't want to fight WWH because he feared their exchange would cause more damage.

fascistcrusader
Lies and slander! Sentry isn't stupid, he just fights like an idiot sometimes and is a total nutcase. Wait...

Enyalus
Originally posted by Zack Fair
No.

He is a hero after all. He wouldn't destroy Earth just to take a win. And no that is not character induced stupidity. Its just part of his character. Shit Bob didn't want to fight WWH because he feared their exchange would cause more damage.

And Flash doesn't do IMPs while on Earth, either.

Superherovandal
yeah he has. in JLA he has. he says that he could do it to Zum 1000 times before he could even blink but he does one and it knocks the martian speedster all the way to africa. and white martians are like Superman lvl durability, strength, speed, etc. so imagine what 1000 IMP's would do.

Entity
Wait, Wally is only the 3rd Flash after Jay and Barry right?

If not who am I missing? Oh and who was that Flash a few years back in the darker red out fit with the silver bolt going from his shoulder to his waist? I always wondered who he was and never followed up on it. erm

Red Hulk
Wally

Entity
Originally posted by Red Hulk
Wally Okay! I remember reading an issue where Superman came to talk to him and asked who he was, saying he couldn't be wally cause he was to old but figured It mighta been a Wally from a future or something.

Red Hulk
Originally posted by Entity
Okay! I remember reading an issue where Superman came to talk to him and asked who he was, saying he couldn't be wally cause he was to old but figured It mighta been a Wally from a future or something. I was just saying who would win...

Entity
Oh! embarrasment

Cavalier
Originally posted by Red Hulk
I was just saying who would win... lulz

Knowsbleed33
Flash easy.

Sentry is a joke.

Kento
Originally posted by Entity
Wait, Wally is only the 3rd Flash after Jay and Barry right?

If not who am I missing? Oh and who was that Flash a few years back in the darker red out fit with the silver bolt going from his shoulder to his waist? I always wondered who he was and never followed up on it. erm I believe you're thinking of Walter West. Which was just an alternate reality version of Wally.

The Pict
Wally ftw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.