Rebuilding the planet contest!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Earth is completely decimated and left in shambles. Who could rebuild the planet in the shortest amount of time?

Requirement:

1. Must be herald level or below.

2. No reality manipulation

3. No magic

janus77
Surfer.

Priest
Surfer.

Endrict Nuul
I wonder if Magneto can pull it off? regardless of the time.

Starscream M
Originally posted by janus77
Surfer. why?

Starscream M
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
I wonder if Magneto can pull it off? regardless of the time. nah, he could build the metal stuff, but he wouldn't be good at laying bricks and wood and concrete, etc

kgkg
Surfer did this in Enslaver saga

janus77
Originally posted by Starscream M
why?
because he's demonstrated the ability to evolve a planet billions of years, in a panel.

I doubt there's anyone under Skyfather-level who could possibly compare.

Priest
because he's demonstrated the ability to evolve a planet billions of years, in a panel.

I doubt there's anyone under Skyfather-level who could possibly compare. thumb up
Surfer also has plenty of rebuilding feats, cities, houses, machinery etc..

Starscream M

I doubt there's anyone under Skyfather-level who could possibly compare. that might disqualify him under 'no reality manipulation' then

janus77
that might disqualify him under 'no reality manipulation' then
hmm, in that case, you'd need to give a clear definition of what constitutes "Reality Manipulation".

because as far as I can tell... you're right, it is a form of "reality manipulation" (accelerating the evolution of a thing, building/rebuilding things, healing a planet's biosphere...) and in fact, the task you've set is - implicitely - a reality manipulation task.

Starscream M
some other names I'd throw out there for people to think about:

Superman

Flash

Green Lantern (John Stewart specifically because he is an engineer)

Multiple Man

Endrict Nuul
nah, he could build the metal stuff, but he wouldn't be good at laying bricks and wood and concrete, etc

Not that detailed but could he put the Planet back together? like from the Earths graviton field etc.... since hes uses for his means.

ultimatethor
Surfer.

Utrigita
Surfer.

Bentley
Are they to rebuild life or just cities? That kind of requires different power sets.

fangirl101
Element Lad could do it with a snap.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Bentley
Are they to rebuild life or just cities? That kind of requires different power sets. just the buildings and physical structures

snyper1982
Flash.

Bentley
Depending in how destroyed it is, Jack Hawksmoor could rebuilt some stuff. Take into account that to build materials even Flash would have some troubles, as he won't just be able to reuse broken stones.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Bentley
Depending in how destroyed it is, Jack Hawksmoor could rebuilt some stuff. Take into account that to build materials even Flash would have some troubles, as he won't just be able to reuse broken stones. I don't see Flash being able to rebuild a city because it takes massive strength to lift certain structures and material

his speed is useless without the strength to go along with it

snyper1982
Well if not flash then Superman. He is basically the fastest class 100+ there is.

Enyalus
1. Surfer
2. GL

3. Who cares?

Mindset
I assume these people would need to actually know how to build things.

Anyway, Surfer.

Priest
http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/9320/ssenslavers74sc7.jpg

Hewhoknowsall
Reed w/prep

Mindset
Originally posted by Priest
http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/9320/ssenslavers74sc7.jpg If that is for me I already know what Surfer can do, I was talking about Flash.

Priest
Nah, i just felt like dropping a scan. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.