Beta Ray Bill Vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SouthSpawn
Neither one holding back anything.

Who wins this bloodlusted fight?

Harbinger
Supes.

Endrict Nuul
Supes all day and night.

Bentley
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Supes all day and night.

iceman24567
Clark takes it.

snyper1982
Superman.

Enyalus
I think it'd be a far better fight than that cheap Thor/Supes battle we've already seen.

Ryuugi
Superman wins this one.

fascistcrusader
Probably Supes.

Zack Fair
Supes wins while saying "Single toughest opponent I've ever faced" for the 20th time.

Priest
Bill is no Thor..
Superman winz

kgkg
Originally posted by Priest
Bill is no Thor..
Superman winz ohhh really and Superman beats Thor to no?

fangirl101
Bill wouldn't go down easy. I'd say he can pull 3 or 4 wins. He's likely to hammer supers with his hammer first and try exotic stuff later.

Zack Fair
I agree about Bill putting up a fight.

Stoic
Bill has never been written properly, in fact instead of him growing stronger because of the hammer he appeared to grow weaker. Let me explain; Beta Ray Bill defeated Thor without the hammer, and now he is barely able to keep up with Thor with the hammer. If Beta Ray Bill were written properly Superman shouldn't be able to stand a chance against him.

Why would I make this claim? Well when Superman briefly had possession of Mjolnir he was more powerful, in both strength, durability, and mystical might ref. JLA/Avenger.

cloud102
Superman, but it will be his hardest fight. One of them at least.

SIAFON
I agree with Stoic. Odin thought Thor was getting big headed so he opened a portal to Asgard to find a worthy opponent to teach Thor a lesson. Odin then ordered them to fight without the add of a weapon, and Bill beat Thor. It was supposed to be a fight to the death, but Bill refused to kill such a worthy adversary for know real reason. After he received Mjollnir as a prize, Thor was furious at this, and demanded it back. Too keep the peace Odin then created Stormbreaker. So if people believe Thor could beat Superman then Bill could. So I say Bill.

vlaaad12345
Supermans dials go up to eleven nuff said.

Zack Fair
Ok I agree about Bill not being written properly, but saying Supes doesn't stand a chance if he gets written properly is taking it too far.

ultimatethor
Supes 6-7/10

Enyalus
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Ok I agree about Bill not being written properly, but saying Supes doesn't stand a chance if he gets written properly is taking it too far.

I'll agree there. That is going too far. However, a lot of people want to make a big deal about Orion's Astro Force and the power it has. But Bill's got plenty of power himself. The narrator elaborates:

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_Stormbreaker403.jpg

"Now, both he and Stardust, the Herald of Galactus, lie unconscious after an epic battle which rocked the Heavens and shook the very firmament of the universe."

I assume the writer was referring to this exchange:

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_Stormbreaker0305-06.jpghttp://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_Stormbreaker0307.jpg

Since BRB got the better in that, he was responsible for at least 51% of the power which "rocked the Heavens," et cetera.

Not too shabby. smile

fangirl101
Originally posted by Enyalus
I'll agree there. That is going too far. However, a lot of people want to make a big deal about Orion's Astro Force and the power it has. But Bill's got plenty of power himself. The narrator elaborates:

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_Stormbreaker403.jpg

"Now, both he and Stardust, the Herald of Galactus, lie unconscious after an epic battle which rocked the Heavens and shook the very firmament of the universe."

I assume the writer was referring to this exchange:

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_Stormbreaker0305-06.jpghttp://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_Stormbreaker0307.jpg

Since BRB got the better in that, he was responsible for at least 51% of the power which "rocked the Heavens," et cetera.

Not too shabby. smile
Now why'd you have to go and bring up Orion?

Enyalus
Originally posted by fangirl101
Now why'd you have to go and bring up Orion?

I have no idea. I was possessed, or something.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I remember now. Saw a scan of Orion one-shotting Supes with the AF and people using that as evidence in a thread. Just sayin' that it should cut both ways.

I think that's what I was saying, at least.

Bouboumaster
It would be probably a better match that Thor vs Superman.

I give it 6 or 7/10 to Sups, but BRB have his shot too.

BRB = Thor, but more brutal, and more bad ass.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Enyalus
I have no idea. I was possessed, or something.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I remember now. Saw a scan of Orion one-shotting Supes with the AF and people using that as evidence in a thread. Just sayin' that it should cut both ways.

I think that's what I was saying, at least.
Orion's AF has universal level Feats. I don't think Bill has feats in that catagory.

vlaaad12345
And orion has provided 100% of the power to contain univers destroying energies...and its described as the wrath of the source and capable of shattering the binding force which holds all matter together.

Enyalus
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
...capable of shattering the binding force which holds all matter together.

Gravity? lol

vlaaad12345
Take it how you want,astro force>>>>bills powers.

Stoic
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
And orion has provided 100% of the power to contain univers destroying energies...and its described as the wrath of the source and capable of shattering the binding force which holds all matter together.

Beta Ray Bill as well as Thor have the power to create mystical vortexes strong enough to contain universal destructive forces as well.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Stoic
Beta Ray Bill as well as Thor have the power to create mystical vortexes strong enough to contain universal destructive forces as well.
Thor contained a 1/5 universe destroying blast but thats the most I have ever seen him do.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.