Demon Hyo VS Ryu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Frisky Dingo
Who will win, the 16 yr old hyper ninja or the seasoned Wandering Warrior?

Sado22
welcome back, rem smile

TERRY BOGARD>>>>>>>>>RYU!!! mad mad

Man of Violence
Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
Who will win, the 16 yr old hyper ninja or the seasoned Wandering Warrior? Sorry bout' that whole B.Zone thing but I had things to do. Thanx for the PS2 tho.

Anyway, Demon Hyo slayed the boss wit lil effort and fought a cast whose combined efforts destroyed Justice High in the 1st game. Then he destroys Justice High again wit a power up and he's so fast that when he sprints not only does he slightly vanish, he sets the ground on fire. Not to mention he's got two swords. Ryu still has enough solid feats to put him over slightly but it would be a fight to see.

Hyo is actually 15 (two years younger than me) and he's boss status.

Badass!!!

GenomeFrozener
Glad to see Rival Schools fans here.
Demon Hyo all the way.

Man of Violence
It's one of those things that only cool people know about.

Sado22
laughing out loud

I-Drop
I don't see how Ryu can win this. Hyo will slay the shit outta him.
Originally posted by Man of Violence
It's one of those things that only cool people know about. Yep. They should bring Rival Schools back. & they should steal Rock Howard from SNK. Fagcoon & co. ain't using him right.

Sado22
they already have Roy Bromell though.

I-Drop
laughing out loud But he's a racist

Jayct
Originally posted by Sado22
welcome back, rem smile

TERRY BOGARD>>>>>>>>> Pre-SF3 RYU!!! mad mad

Fixed laughing

No seriously, have you guys seen the clip of the new anime where Ryu taps into his evil form ? This anime is made by Capcom and depicts the events after SF2, and is thus canon. When Ryu transforms the whole earth shakes and matter behind him warps. Makes me think of DBZ lol. Also, he teleports quite a few yards within the blink of an eye. And by SF3 he is supposed to be as strong as his evil version...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyAoLp2amsY&feature=related

Ok, that's enough Ryu love for now. Terry is still way cool hehe.

I-Drop
Let's not infect this thread w/Terry, guys.

Man of Violence
Damn, Ryu on some DBZ shit...Originally posted by I-Drop

Yep. They should bring Rival Schools back. & they should steal Rock Howard from SNK. Fagcoon & co. ain't using him right. Falcoon is good, just not when he needs to be.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by Jayct
Fixed laughing

No seriously, have you guys seen the clip of the new anime where Ryu taps into his evil form ? This anime is made by Capcom and depicts the events after SF2, and is thus canon. When Ryu transforms the whole earth shakes and matter behind him warps. Makes me think of DBZ lol. Also, he teleports quite a few yards within the blink of an eye. And by SF3 he is supposed to be as strong as his evil version...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyAoLp2amsY&feature=related

Ok, that's enough Ryu love for now. Terry is still way cool hehe.

while he can't KO a pro wrestler? laughing out loud

Sado is reasonable about power and skill is different.

Jayct
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
while he can't KO a pro wrestler? laughing out loud

Sado is reasonable about power and skill is different.

Hugo survived the shin-shoryuken because the blows got cushioned by his gigantic, ginormous, german ghoulie balls. eek!

Kirikaze Fuuma
O RLY?

so, such a cushion muscles eh? how comfortable. no wonder he always took a beating somewhere in FF. eek!

Kirikaze Fuuma
didn't read it properly. sorry stick out tongue

Sado22
lets not get into this Ryu/Hugo bull. F0ck Hugo. F0ck Terry, F0ck Rock Howard, F0ck Fagoon and f0ck anyone that has nothing to do with this thread. no more derailing.

and again, ryu is as SKILLED as Evil Ryu. not as powerful. we've been over the problems with Crapanese English before.

~Sado

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.