You Vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SouthSpawn
Ok guys, it's that time again.

It's You Vs a Comic Character?

Here is the situation.

Wonder Woman is your girl friend.

She likes to date normal "human" guys because she is a B*tch and loves to be in control.

She use to date superman, but she couldn't control him, so humans only now.

Ok, you are both at a sports bar.
Her favorite team is playing your favorite team in any sport that you chose.

Your team wins the game and she is extremely pissed off about this.
As she sees you getting happy about your team winning, she PUSHES you off the stool saying how pissed she is about you gloating about your team winning. You are not really gloating, but she thinks you are.

The security guards try to excort her out, but she speed blitz all of them so she can get back at yelling at you.

The bar is quit, no security in sight, this woman is making you feel even less of a man as time goes by.

What do you do?

Do you get up and try and fight her back, or do you cry like a little baby and say you are sorry and you have become a fan of her team?

Mindset
tl;dr

Enyalus
Well, she'd sense you were lying...

Bentley
Fight against Diana? Sure, why not? If I lose its justified and if I win I can bring that low feat to the board every now and then.

Premutos
The second option, especially if it's Gail Simone the one doing the writting. I wouldn't wanna end up a bloody pulp and/or object lesson.

rotiart
I wouldn't fight... I would argue her head off then offer to make up

SouthSpawn
Originally posted by Mindset
tl;dr

????

Lord Feron
I would exploit her low self esteem and daddy complex for which no female is immune to MUhhahaha!

SouthSpawn
Originally posted by Lord Feron
I would exploit her low self esteem and daddy complex for which no female is immune to MUhhahaha!

How?

Lord Feron
Verbally abuse her till she cries and I cosole her and we have make up sex. I assume we were in a long relationship so I would have to gotten to know her better than her showings in comics where she just kicks alot of ass.

Hewhoknowsall
Stan Lee is TOAA

TOAA >>>> * infinity Wonder woman

Me more or less = Stan Lee in fighting prowess = TOAA >>>> * infinity Wonder Woman

spawnwest
Knowing that we would be voting for different teams, I would be drinking like crazy. When she got pissed (with a drink in my hand) I would start calling names, tell her that she's fat, and tell her how much better than her my ex-girlfriends were. I'll go on to tell her how much prettier every other girl in the bar is than her. Plus I'll tell her I see why Supes left her. Tell her that Lois Lane is much more of a woman than her. Tell her that she needs to go back Themyscira and train on how to be a better woman. Tell her that she's the worst princess ever.

This way she would see the truth...truth that I'm drunk and out of my mind and because of the verbal abuse she would convince herself that I have a drinking problem and the next day I would agree to join AA.

Lord Feron
See Spawnwest knows how to play the game big grin

Harbinger
Lulz.

TheBadguy
I'd knock her vagina off the hinges right then and there.

tkitna
I cry and make up with her, take her home and cook her dinner, and poison the crap out of her because I hate her that bad.

Badabing
Wonder Woman is hot and has boobs. I'd lose to her with or without her having powers. no expression

Dark-Jaxx
I would use my incredible muscular right arm built up from years of intense masturbation to overpower her and raep.

finalflash
I would use John Bradshaw layfields Clothesline from hell on her and then tell her to shut up!!

Aztec123
I'd show her my secret weapon. shifty
no woman can resist it. stick out tongue

EkinEku
I would already know how to get into her head because I would use the lasso of truth on her while we we're fleuking to know what it takes to break her down completely. Then when she popped that mouth off I would tell her what's what and have her in the kitchen making me some igusi and pounded yam from scratch.

Doctor-Alvis
I'd put on my robe and wizard hat.

Raoul
Originally posted by SouthSpawn

Here is the situation.

She likes to date normal "human" guys because she is a B*tch and loves to be in control.

As she sees you getting happy about your team winning, she PUSHES you off the stool saying how pissed she is about you gloating about your team winning. You are not really gloating, but she thinks you are.

The security guards try to excort her out, but she speed blitz all of them so she can get back at yelling at you.

The bar is quit, no security in sight, this woman is making you feel even less of a man as time goes by.

What do you do?

Do you get up and try and fight her back, or do you cry like a little baby and say you are sorry and you have become a fan of her team?

wow. just... wow.

Martian_mind
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
I'd put on my robe and wizard hat.

****ING . WIN

Mighty Saxon
Originally posted by rotiart
I wouldn't fight... I would argue her head off then offer to make up

yes except for i would try to calm her downinstead of argue then go make up lol

Brutacus
Originally posted by SouthSpawn

Here is the situation.

What do you do?

Lol well in my case there will allway's be a security guard around since I am a security guard.
And no I would never turn my back on the team that I support, but heck iff I know she's like 1000000000 times stronger than me it's not the best idea to fight her, but iff it means taking a beating for something I stand for sure why not as long as she doesn't kill me.

occultdestroyer
Buttsecks FTW

Bentley
Bumpity bump.

Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Buttsecks FTW

You mean to be in the receiving end?

The Great Galen
Wow guys you made NvR cry again.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
I would use my incredible muscular right arm built up from years of intense masturbation to overpower her and raep.

laughing

ThunderGodEneru
Yay, I made someone laugh!

And it only took two months. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.