King Thor Vs Superman Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xJLxKing
Okay, I think we can all agree that there isn't much information(if any) on either of these characters. However, we can make some reasonable Assumptions.

There are a some Respect Thread about these character(far at the end). So go check some information on them. In case someone doesn't know, the Superman I am talking about isn't Superman Prime that killed Conner, or fought the Two Superman at the same time till they draged him through the Red Sun(dwarf star). I am talking about the Superman that went through the Source, gained the last GL ring, and slept in the sun for like 15,000 years.

Enyalus
...Then Goldielocks destroys King Goldielocks.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Enyalus
...Then Goldielocks destroys King Goldielocks.
Do people pay you to troll? Seriously most of your post in this forum is just absurd, and usually plain old stupid. Can you talk and discuss about the topic?

vlaaad12345
Prime,1 million is practically his herald and he is low skyfather.

vansonbee
Superman Prime for the win.

Was there a RKT vs Superman Prime Thread?

RKT > King Thor smile

Enyalus
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Do people pay you to troll? Seriously most of your post in this forum is just absurd, and usually plain old stupid. Can you talk and discuss about the topic?

It wasn't trolling. King Thor is skyfather level. Superman-Prime is probably at the very least abstract level. Supes 1M has held a galaxy together with his telekinesis, and 1M admits his inferiority to Goldielocks-Prime.

xJLxKing
It wasn't trolling. King Thor is skyfather level. Superman-Prime is probably at the very least abstract level. Supes 1M has held a galaxy together with his telekinesis, and 1M admits his inferiority to Goldielocks-Prime.
Yes, I remember that, I think i have that comic/issue.
BTW, my bad for calling you a troll.

Don't mind me asking, but who is RKT?

Enyalus
Yes, I remember that, I think i have that comic/issue.

Cool. Anyone in their right mind would agree that Superman-Prime > King Thor. I wasn't trolling. I was just messing around with the names. stick out tongue

Don't mind me asking, but who is RKT?

Rune King Thor. He was shown for all of...2 issues. Superior to King Thor in power because he has knowledge of the Runes.

xJLxKing
This entire time I though that Rune King Thor is the same as King Thor. So I hope a moderator can change the topic name to RKT

Harbinger
Rune King Thor > Prime, though not by much, IMO.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Harbinger
Rune King Thor > Prime, though not by much, IMO.
How much stronger is RKT compared to Odin??

Mindset
Superman-Prime is probably at the very least abstract level. I doubt it.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Mindset
I doubt it.

Yeah, well, so do I. Was attempting to avoid an argument. stick out tongue

vansonbee
How much stronger is RKT compared to Odin??
Rune King Thor has Odin full power, Magical Runes, and Youth.
That beats Odin by 3 categories smile

RKT also killed off the gods of Asgard! gods of gods! w/o capital G confused

fascistcrusader
If this thread is RK Thor vs Golden Prime RKT takes the fight. Golden Prime would take a majority against KT though.

xJLxKing
Well the topic should have been corrected to Rune King Thoe vs Superman Prime(golden), but it's okay.

occultdestroyer
Who are fighting in this match?
Is it KT vs Supes Prime?
Or RKT vs Goldie Prime??

xJLxKing
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Who are fighting in this match?
Is it KT vs Supes Prime?
Or RKT vs Goldie Prime??
RKT vs Golden Superman which I though was called Superman Prime

Allankles

Golden Superman is Superman Prime. There are only two Supermans that have Prime in their name.

Super boy of Earth Prime better known as Super Boy Prime (SBP) and then there's Superman Prime (Golden Superman) who is basically New Earth Superman (current Supes) in the distant future who seems to have evolved into some uber being.

xJLxKing
So I was right?

occultdestroyer
Superman Prime 1M crushes RKT in a curbstomp.

This guy was almost nigh omnipotent.
Telekinesis, telepathy, technopathy, intangibility...

RKT is out of his league.

Enyalus
Feats say Superman-Prime has done nothing to put him on RKT's level. Going by that, and not hyperbole, I'd say Thor wins this.

horrorwolf
Rune King Thor for the majority. Too much power, magic and experience.

Avlon
Prime stomps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.